Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Game Masters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: writing, stories, character, development, feedback 

Reply Main Forum
The Official Welcome Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:16 pm
User Image
It's the story of my life.

Bah, I feel stupid. I forgot to talk about myself.
I'm Spellbound, but I'll pay attention if you call me Nat, Natalie, Natalia, Newman, Esmeralda OR Spellbound. Lots of options!
I'm a sophomore in high school over here in Colorado, and my course load is murdering my muse. College Prep chemistry and Trigonometry aren't good for you when you're not a math person. And there's the fact that I'm stuffing my brain with politics, because I leave for a big youth leadership conference in Washington, DC a week from this Tuesday. gonk
I write mainly teenager stories. I like short stories, because they don't take long, but I've been known to write myself into a long work.
Not published... YET. Hopefully soon! Gah ha ha.
Oh! I've had the hiccups for ten days straight.

I know who would want to take me home...
--Semisonic,
Closing Time

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Alright all you awesome writers! I am off for the thirty days! I will have plenty to post when I get back since I'll be a month without TV, Video games, and internet! So I hope you all will love my writings!

You all better have a fun time and a great month! Happy birthday to anyone's birthday that happens when I'm gone and sleep tight for all those nights you sleep in this month! <3 LOVE YOUUUUUUU! <3

ZeMufenNinja

4,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:39 pm
I was invited here, first of all.
You can call me Apple, because my previous username had that in it and I had that name for quite a while.
Let's see, I do write but only in my head.
I have a hard time putting ideas onto paper and when I do put it down, it's usually on microsoft word.
So my thumbdrive is filled with Word documents. XD
I have this one story idea in my head that has been lingering in there for about 2 years.
Same characters since then, I even added some along the way but the plot keeps on changing because I'm never happy with any of them.
I think the only thing I've kept was this one magical necklace called a Kii. And the characters of course.
Enough about my story. :U!
I live in the East Coast of the US and I'm only a teenager.
I like orange, the colors blue, orange, ice blue, gold, white silver, green and...red.
When it comes to completing a short story, I get frustrated because of the limit I have.
I prefer to write in chapters since those can be as long as you want them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:49 pm
Spellbound Blasphemy
User Image

I'm Spellbound, but I'll pay attention if you call me Nat, Natalie, Natalia, Newman, Esmeralda OR Spellbound. Lots of options!
I'm a sophomore in high school over here in Colorado, and my course load is murdering my muse. College Prep chemistry and Trigonometry aren't good for you when you're not a math person. And there's the fact that I'm stuffing my brain with politics, because I leave for a big youth leadership conference in Washington, DC a week from this Tuesday. gonk
I write mainly teenager stories. I like short stories, because they don't take long, but I've been known to write myself into a long work.

--Semisonic,
Closing Time

OMG.
Fellow Coloradan.

cool  

Pintxo

Bro

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm
Yaknow. I AM goin to do a detailed intro...
My name is over there, call me what you wish :3.
I'm 19, a raging geek and quite the punk too! whee I live in Scotland(west coast) with my mum, dad, bro(Articx) and 2 pets, used to be 3 but our dog Taz recently kicked the bucket :/. The other 2 are cats called Ninja and precious. Ninja is a mental b*****d xD and precious is my personal stalker, wont leave me alone, ever...
In the way of jobs/study, I left high school at 17, and have since completed a 2 year college course in Biomedical science. I'm now waiting to be accepted into uni for a degree in Adult Nursing. I have also NEVER had a job... Yeah, failure here xd

I like to spend my time geeking out by watching anime(TOO much anime) and Rping, playing retro games and drinking too much alcohol sweatdrop . Hmm, what else, I swear WAY too much as well, but hey I'm Scottish, it's part of the culture xd . I'm not a religious person, not that I don't think theres something about, I jut don't have time for all the shite that comes with religion... If there IS something about, I'll worship/say hi to it/acknowledge it's existence in my own way.
Hobbies, well other than said geeking out from above my hobbies are few and far between. I like to write when I can be bothered, go for long walks to random places in the countryside/beach and listen to just about every musical genre there is.

Personality wise I'm a bit of a flip side of the coin person. I have ADHD, meaning I can be mentally out my tits on hyperactive bollocks and not be able to concentrate on anything for as long as it takes to blink. That also effects my weirdness. I'm sure looking though at my comments that that's obvious though xd . the other side of this flip is the overly relaxed, not giving a toss about anything, personality. thats the side I get when I'm not having an ADHD day :3
I'm also impossible to embarrass razz so don't try it biggrin You'll just end up being either embarrassed yourself, disgusted, or laughing biggrin

@Impractical Username, I would call you Apple, but that's too long (^_^) so you get Imp instead razz  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:14 pm
Thanks for the invite :]!

I probably won't do too much posting of my writing here because I've had stuff stolen from other sites before and it's not a fun feeling but I'd love to help give some constructive critiques :3

Glaciofluvial

Giyari
Crew

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm
Glaciofluvial

I probably won't do too much posting of my writing here because I've had stuff stolen from other sites before and it's not a fun feeling but I'd love to help give some constructive critiques :3

The stuff I'm posting up here is posted on a different site with a dated copyright on them razz
Therefore no stealing works biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:22 pm
HI.

I don't want to do my homework.  

Secret Kirari

Magical Dabbler

Ben Max Van

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:30 pm
Hello! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Hello Fellow Writers!

I'm from the Los Angeles area in CALIFORNiA!I'm 19 and going to college, starting sophomore year on Thursday. (U-C-L-A Fight! Fight Fight!) Currently undeclared, but WILL be declaring English and hopefully with a Creative Writing Concentration!

My personality... I can be shy sometimes I guess... or awkward, whichever i feel comfortable with at the moment. XD Ummm... I am VERY sarcastic and make VERY dumb jokes with puns and things like that... I use MANY hyperboles.... sometimes I mutter to myself coz people don't know what I'm talking about.... lol

I spend a lot of my time planning rather than actually writing stories... I write more poetry, and I've written two short stories (one more like a warm-up than an actual project, but I'll prolly get back to it and fix it.) My stack of notes for the little world I created in my brain and the happenings is like HUGE. I actually went to the extent of making little index cards with dates and stuff that happen in real history to combine it with index cards of events happening in my stories.... must be a good 500 ahahaha ... T-T... Oh yeah, I'm a bit obsessive compulsive (just a bit).

Well, I don't come on Gaia too much when school is in, but I think this is a guild that might actually be useful and encourage me to come back 3nodding  

NekoNeko_Luna

Pintxo

Bro

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:38 pm
Secret Kirari
HI.

I think I found my soulmate.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:47 pm
Giyari
Glaciofluvial

The stuff I'm posting up here is posted on a different site with a dated copyright on them razz
Therefore no stealing works biggrin

That is pretty gosh darn awesome.  

Pintxo

Bro

Ben Max Van

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:53 pm
I would have to agree, Aubergine Amphetamine.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:54 pm
Aubergine Amphetamine
Spellbound Blasphemy
User Image

--Semisonic,
Closing Time

OMG.
Fellow Coloradan.

cool
User Image

Holy crud! That's awesome.
Can I venture a guess that you're from the Metro Area? (Thornton here. Child of the suburbs.) If not, where? biggrin

--Semisonic,
Closing Time

Spellbound Blasphemy

Spellbound Blasphemy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:55 pm
Secret Kirari
HI.

User Image

Story of my life!

--Semisonic,
Closing Time

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas