Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 1: Atsumari/Gathering Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Mongooseh rolled 6 10-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 6, 3, 9 Total: 31 (6-60)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:09 pm
Kagae responds to this half hearted attack with a half hearted one of his own. Lunging out he would attempt to attack.

(6k2 to attack 15 to hit.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:17 pm
@ Martial Duel:

Round 2

Sosuke would refocus his void into his Attack Rolls, his chi enveloping his blade as he would swing it with conviction upon the Crab warrior before him! {20 vs TN 25, miss}

Not convicting enough, it would seem! Once more, the long-bladed spear would rake the Crab's armor, doing nothing more than scratching the paint! Kagae, go!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh rolled 6 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 2, 10, 2, 10 Total: 35 (6-60)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:20 pm
Kagae sighed as he realised this fight was going nowhere fast and decided to do something unpredicted and go on a full out attack. He would swing hard and fast at his opponent.

(raises into accuracy.)

(6k2 39 to hit)
(24 damage)  
Mongooseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 pm
more exploding dice  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mongooseh rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 7, 10, 1, 10 Total: 35 (5-50)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:23 pm
5k2 damage  
Mongooseh rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:24 pm
Exploding dice  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 pm
@ Martial Duel:

In a desperate gambit, Kaiu Kagae would go all out and strike hard against Isawa Sosuke's blade; the twin metals would spark as the force of the blow caused Kagae to follow through and slash straight down across Sosuke's chest, leaving him quite Hurt!

Backing down, he would lift his left palm, calling for Kagae to halt. "It's obvious you want this victory more than I. My blade has failed me, where yours has not. I'm not quite ready to see my Yae-chan so soon, so I concede the match to you. Good fight, Kagae-san. You have shown me the indomitable spirit of the Crab first hand, and for that, I am grateful."

He would turn to Seppun Benjiro and nod his head, as the Magistrate would signal the end of the match.

Winner: Kaiu Kagae

Sosuke would turn and leave without the need of assistance to go get his wounds treated.

--------------------

Next up would come Kakita Zanzen, versus his mystery opponent. His opponent would enter the fighting area first, a cloak covering his clothes and face, disguising his identity. Who could it be?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 pm
Kagae exits the area to where he was before sitting to watch the duels knowing that he will once again be called up to fight later on.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Agent Sinistra rolled 4 10-sided dice: 6, 6, 4, 10 Total: 26 (4-40)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:14 pm
@ Go Competition:

Rain Yupa
Sumi would smirk at the sudden bout of silent treatment. It wasn't often she had the upper hand on someone like this. Coming to this tournament was a good idea after all.

She would slide her glasses up the bridge of her nose again, and confident of the moves she's made so far, suddenly and unexpectedly moved to conquer Kyumi's territories, overtaking white with black. {Games: Go check with 1 raise, 24 vs TN 15}

Kyumi, your TN is 20 for your next roll!

With the board starting to be overwhelmed by black pieces, Kyumi found herself in more than a little trouble. This game, despite her efforts, was not going how she hoped, and Kyumi was almost certain that her opponent would likely overtake her completely in only a few more moves.

Still, she wasn't going to give up in the middle of the game. Kyumi pressed onward, trying to steal away whatever small bits of territory she could.

((4k3, 26 vs TN 20 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:25 pm
@ Go Competition:

"I understand your pride as a Lion is at stake, and you are making a commendable effort. But the Phoenix are superior in every regard. Surely, you must realize this." she mentioned to Kyumi, watching her fight back valiantly. If Sumi was afraid of defeat, she showed no such fear.

{Games: Go Check with 1 Raise, 17 vs TN 25, Failure 1/3}

However, studying all the knowledge about playing Go doesn't necessarily make you better at it. Kyumi would notice that Sumi had forgone several opportunities to capture some of her liberties in an effort to complete a maneuver. As the game got more complex, it seemed less and less like she actually knew what she was doing!

Kyumi, your TN is 20!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra rolled 4 10-sided dice: 5, 5, 8, 4 Total: 22 (4-40)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:43 pm
@ Go Competition:

Rain Yupa
"I understand your pride as a Lion is at stake, and you are making a commendable effort. But the Phoenix are superior in every regard. Surely, you must realize this." she mentioned to Kyumi, watching her fight back valiantly. If Sumi was afraid of defeat, she showed no such fear.

{Games: Go Check with 1 Raise, 17 vs TN 25, Failure 1/3}

However, studying all the knowledge about playing Go doesn't necessarily make you better at it. Kyumi would notice that Sumi had forgone several opportunities to capture some of her liberties in an effort to complete a maneuver. As the game got more complex, it seemed less and less like she actually knew what she was doing!

Kyumi, your TN is 20!

"Forgive my boldness, but... Perhaps you should wait until after you have won before you starting boasting?" She cracked a slight grin when she noticed that Sumi had overlooked some potentially powerful moves. The Phoenix's pedestal was beginning to show cracks, and... Perhaps with the right moves, Kyumi would be the Lioness that would break it and bring the girl back to Earth.

Her confidence somewhat regained, Kyumi began to make some bolder moves on the board. Moves that were, perhaps, a bit too bold and more ambitious than Kyumi could pull off.

(( 4k3, 1 raise, 18 vs TN 25; 1/3 failures))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:04 pm
@ Go Competition:

Sumi would quickly become flustered, and a tad bit mad at Kyumi's response. "I'll have you know that- she started while standing from her seat, before breaking into a minor coughing fit. She sat back down, a bit winded from the display.

"Let's... let's just see who triumphs over whom." she advised, focusing on drawing on her mental reserves to pull ahead once more.

{Games: Go Check, spending a void for a Free Raise (spent as a regular raise); 22 vs TN 25, Failure 2/3}

She knew she could win this if she stayed the course and continue with her strategies. Kyumi, however, had different ideas. TN 25, Kyumi!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Agent Sinistra rolled 9 10-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 3, 9, 6, 9, 7, 2 Total: 47 (9-90)

Agent Sinistra

Dangerous Genius

7,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:37 pm
@ Go Competition:

Rain Yupa
Sumi would quickly become flustered, and a tad bit mad at Kyumi's response. "I'll have you know that- she started while standing from her seat, before breaking into a minor coughing fit. She sat back down, a bit winded from the display.

"Let's... let's just see who triumphs over whom." she advised, focusing on drawing on her mental reserves to pull ahead once more.

{Games: Go Check, spending a void for a Free Raise (spent as a regular raise); 22 vs TN 25, Failure 2/3}

She knew she could win this if she stayed the course and continue with her strategies. Kyumi, however, had different ideas. TN 25, Kyumi!

"Are you going to be all right?"

Kyumi had been startled by Sumi's sudden coughing fit. Her appearance made it obvious that the girl wasn't physically strong, but she hadn't thought that Sumi would be so affected. Kyumi had been so intent on focusing on the game rather than her opponent that she hadn't spent much time looking the Phoenix. It was only now that Sumi was recovering that Kyumi glanced over her opponent to see if there were any symptoms to indicate if there was anything wrong with her.

Despite her concern for the girl, Kyumi made her move on the board. However, unlike her previous turns, she spent a good deal longer on this one.

((Game: 4k3, 11 vs TN 25- 2/3 Failures; Medicine: 5k2, 18 ))  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 5 10-sided dice: 9, 5, 3, 10, 2 Total: 29 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm
"Hmm, for a moment I thought I was without an opponent this round. But here we have one who does not reveal his face? No matter." The crane took the same stance as last time, though he frowned. The cloak could be hiding any number of small weaponry.

Init: 44  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:46 pm
Exploding INIT  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games