Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:07 am
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Omake Ganchou←×オマケ ガンチョー ×
User Image××××××××S a n d a n b u e l i t e

"Hey now, relax kid! We're not going to be leaving just yet! You still have a LOT of training to do before I would DARE let you face another village. So let's begin by picking up your Puppet. I believe it should be done by now. Come along young one!" Ganchou stood, shook his shoulders, and drained the entire mug of Insomniac Tea, which was known to put a man to sleep with one glass. Ganchou signaled for Aluvan to follow, and went on his way to the marketplace.

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:05 am
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

About to slide out of the booth, Aluvan remembered the person that Ganchou had forced him to almost completely ignore -- Sanshi Satetsu. Looking across the table, Greene tried to apologize for his actions. "Sorry about that interruption Sanshi, I accidentally went on a crazy spending spree once he gave me the ability to spend the massive amounts of cash." Sighing out-loud at his own stupidity, Aluvan faced his head towards the ground. Watching his creditor's exit, the genin knew that this would most likely not be the first atonement for his greed; however, at-least this simple mission was not a complicated scheme to get back at him. As Gachou left, Aluvan knew he had to cut the meeting short; however, he attempted to do it in a way that was at-least polite. "Well, Sanshi -- about this meeting -- due to my actions that led to the equalization of my wallet and his, can we simply resume this meeting at another time?"

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tankā [not built yet]  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:06 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

The Satetsu simply smiled at all that had just occured. An Oni had just offered Ganchou alcohol. Well...If this wasnt a recipe for disaster then San had no idea what was. Interesting enough, San was going to let this one play out. The kid DID need to know not to play with fire, especially a fire that is Ganchou with alcohol. After this little mission went underway, the Konin knew that he would understand what his actions ment. Speaking and nodding in acknowledgement to ganchou and the kid as they were going to part ways.

"Thats fine kid. Just cause you new and all to anything you can usually find me...almost always...at either the academy, library, or Mam's....i mean Kazekage-sama's office. My ears and feelers are everywhere, so just give a yell and i will be there. And try to have fun with Ganchou....it will be a time you WONT remember."

San offered a small pot shot to his old instructor, as his blindfold would hinder him from offering a wink. Yet Gan had been around San long enough to know he was kidding...and most likely have a comment in return. Sitting to relax for a moment, San began to enjoy the food brought out to him.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Satisfied with the meal and the relaxation, the Konin figured it was time for him to get back to work. He still had a few things he needed to learn, create, and study and not alot of time to do it. He needed to teach the little youngins too. After paying the waitress, San left for the academy.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:01 pm
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

Having sat in silence after Sanshi's comment that "[he] wont remember" the time with Ganchou. "What did he mean by that. Well, I guess I will understand this statement shortly" Sliding out of himself out of the booth, Aluvan started towards the marketplace to retrieve his puppet. "Ganchou just told me he hated to wait, and I already made him wait at the shopping center."

Chakra: 200

((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

Puppets
|||Tankā [not built yet]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Trash Collection: Post 3/3

Bast appeared in the nick of time to save a scared child from a blowing piece of crumpled newspaper. She caught the ball and punished it with all the righteousness of a delivery in to a trash can. The newsprint never saw it coming. Her work done, the woman turned to--

Oh no.

Someone was goading her. They were trying to wear her down, but it wasn't working. She tossed the child, who was actually a doll made of old magazines, in to a trash can. This foe was diabolical. She ran a quick sweep around the building, cleaning up all waste and throwing it away. After her work was completely finished, she pulled on her gloves. It was time to get serious. They would never see her coming.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

San appeared out of the ground at the restraunt and ordered some rations and high calorie food to be packed. He will need the energy for what he was about to do. After recieving the food, the nin mayflied away again.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm
Lucas arrived and ordered a flask of sake. luckilly they had enough to be able to give away. he figured that it was something that they must have just been keeping on the side in case a special occasion arrived as it happened to be high quality sake. he then carried on to find Manfread.  

dreadno

TwilightZeo

Hilarious Genius

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mini Arc Mission Feed the homeless C rank AandOE givin mission
3 post - 1 Mission Expert = 2 post
(1/2)
Zane enters the tea shop and sees it's full of people without homes and hungry the tea shop owner is super busy. SO zane went ahead and set up shop with his mission cooking set this would be charka food so it would be very filling with a small amount. Zane started cooking fired rice and putting them in very small bowls cooking food with chakra did take it's toll on the ninja it was harder than normal cooking but zane needed to feed the ninja of his village.
(2/2)
Zane was hard at cooking and even made sweet dumplings for the kids after everyone in the shop had eaten he had lot of left overs and gave them to the shop owner to hand out for later. Zane then pack everything up and took a small break and had some tea before going out to the next spot for another group of hungry ninja.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:30 am
Lucas arrived with the kid in tow. turning to the kid an ominous aura draped itself over the atmosphere. suddenly Lucas would appear towering overtop of the kid with a dark expression on his face.
"first things first. your name youngling. what be it?"
he said without any malice in his voice yet still appearing imposing.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:31 am
Alphonse smiled nervously and spoke loud for the man to hear "Alphonse Ranton Elric!" Alphonse smiled and saluted to the man. "What is your name Sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:47 am
as soon Al spoke his name the aura would dissapear and Lucas seemed to shrink to a normal size.
"well Alphonse i think it's time we did some training. now. what kind of ninja are you? what do you specialize in? do you know?'
he asked with intent. it was obvious that he was genuinely interested.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:51 am
"W-well when I graduated from the Suna academy the sensei there said I would become a great puppet master... except I am still waiting for my puppet to be created. I have a knack for electricity and water though! I am of the Ranton bloodline except my cousins tell me that since I am of light skin I'll never be able to perform the family techniques." Alphonse frowned then looked back up with a smile "Kazekage Mam..orou told me that I could learn dark jutsu but I would have to study that on my own time!" Alphonse still didn't know his sensei's name but it didn't matter he guessed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:08 pm
"well that shouldn't be too hard."
Lucas said and began rifling through a notepad he seemed to have pulled out from nowhere.
"ah here we go."
he said and ripped out a diagram done in bad anime style. it was of basic kugutsu teaching.
"this shows how chakra strings are used to control puppets. i'm not sure but do you already know how to create chakra strings?"
he asked. he also flipped through looking for something he could train in.  

dreadno

dreadno

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 pm
Lucas found something in his notebook that would make his face light up. it seemed obvious that Al was slightly preocupied with something else so he decided that it would be ok if he took the time to learn soem techniques. the first was the incendiary technique. it would be very useful for setting up a battlefield. it was generally similar to his mist waltz but created globs of combustible and flamable goo that also happened to be sticky. he studied how it was supposed to work by checking all references he had made in his notebook. he then tried it out and was able to spit out large globs of goo.
(incendiary technique 1/1)
finding another technique called fire prison technique Lucas read through that. he noted the flow of chakra he'd made mention to in his notes and also how much chakra seemed to have been used. taking all of this into account he attempted to form it on an empty table. he only got three pillars up and wasn't able to compleate the jutsu.
(fire prison 1/2)
Lucas checked his notes again. it seemed that he had mischannelled some chakra so that it would not become compleated. trying again this time he was able to bring up the entire prison. now he had to attempt to use it's secondary effect. he linked a mythical flame technique through it and five fireballs shot out towards the table he'd surrounded.
(fire prison 2/2)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces