Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luxky

Partying Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:16 pm
User Image

Ϩнιƶυƙυ υcнιнα

» My Pride Roars Of Ambition, That Is My Shinobi Way «

|| Bloodline Class || The Uchiha Clan || Speed Type Shinobi ||

Roleplay Post :

-----Time had gone by and the days of the Chunnin Exams were long over. Shizuku had been Training nonstop ever since he was promoted to Jounin after the Exams and almost lost sight of the weeks he spent Training. He heard the news of having a new Hokage and never met him yet which would ad manners on his end. So of course to accommodate for lost time Shizuku decided to take a break from his Training and meet the Hokage. Good thing he decided to head home and change first because his previous attire was in tethers because of his Training. He looked a lot more mature since his Genin days and wanted to make a good first impression. After all of his Training he was now able to hold his Sharingan active throughout the day as if it was casual not dealing in strain to both his body and Chakra supply which was another reason for his Training lasting so long as it did. His Katana placed diagonally across his back as he walked the halls of the Office heading for the corner to make it to the Hokages Room.

-----Shizuku could begin to hear a little chit chat in the office which meant there was some Genin around most likely. Something that even Shizuku wouldn't forget considering he was once one of those Genin. His short black hair swaying back and forth with each steo that he took until he reached the Office. He quickly cracked his knuckles relaxing the muscles in his hands before walking into the Office with a casual wave of the hand for greetings to others inside the Office. His black cloth gloves matching his attire before he placed his hands down into his pockets and looked at the new Hokage resting in the chair "Nice to meet you Hokage-san, I'm Uchiha Shizuku one of your newly appointed Jounin" his tone of voice was calm and casual to settle any hostile mood. Which was fitting for the warm smile that he gave as he stood before the Hokage and everyone else in the Office waiting for an reply.

Out Of Character Chat :

Text Here  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image Noel listened quite carefully to the new Hokage. He was... interesting indeed and if Noel had been born in a different situation the child might've actually like being under Konoha. It definitely changed Noel motive for a moment but just the thought of leaving the Lighting Country again because of the 5 Nation's fear in the past made Noel think otherwise.

Though, Noel stopped his admiration for the Hokage when the man, seemingly must've thought he too was a Genin. Noel shook his head as he was about to address that this assumption was wrong before the room started to get ambushed with true children. With every person that came in, Noel's eyes narrowed until the final person came in which made Noel's large amber eyes glare at them with nothing but venom. The temptation of filling their bodies with glass and having the corpses hanging like chandeliers was high on his mind but kept his cool about the situation... even though there was now a rather thick foreboding darkness that swirled about the child like an unsavory batch of cologne.

Stepping forth, more so in-front of everyone else, Noel finally spoke once he came for the Hokage. Though, Noel did give some etiquette to the boy he had waited on previously to retrieve his head band before coming before the Hokage ,"Excusez-moi enfants...Vut I vas 'ere first."The child spoke thickly in his accent that seemed to come out as sharp as a kunai when he spoke agitatedly. Noel mumbled, 'Stupide Ploues' under his breath before looking back at the Hokage. Giving a respective nod of his head, seeing as this particular Hokage earned that from him, Noel continued," I am Noel P." He started off, not daring saying his full name for obvious reasons,"I 'ave too returned from training after le last Chuunin Examinations. I am your... 'ow do 'ou zay... New Chuunin of Konoha."

Panthers7

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:42 pm
Rinnosuke heard the call that the door was open. So he casually went for the handle to stroll on in to the office When suddenly it opened with a snap. "Eyyah!" Rinnosuke yelped, jumping back a bit and heading into the room. He stood, the shortest in the room, as usual. Although he didn't seem to care too much. A happy aura followed him into the room. He made note of all the people in the room. He began naming them by his own accord in his head. Not that any of them were ever too acurate. 'The idiot' was the one in the window, same rank as Rinnosuke. 'Pink jo' was what he would reffer to that Uchiha coming into the room. But the the funny talking girl started to talk. And she reeked of mean at the moment. "why's the funny talking girl get to go first" Rinnosuke said pouting and looking away from the Kage's table.

From what Rinnosuke heard that girl was about a rank higher than him. But didn't look like she could out drink him. Thats about all he got from a glance at her. That, and she was flat as a wall with no bumps. He drank from the gourd he held at his waist and happily began rocking to and fro again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
Once he began to speak it would seem he was already flying towards the door, Not knowing what was going on he would smash into the door. "Hey man that kinda hurt, all i wanted was my headband,.....Geez" Sliding down the door hitting his head on the floor once again, he would fall over and appear to be knocked out for a moment. Waking up he would jump back to his feet. "Well nice throw there sir, I'm Sven Sinister" He would smile as he would rest his arm on his Katana that would stick out from his lower back on both sides horizontally. "Wow there is a lot of people here, O and what about my sensai i was told i would be meeting him here" He would then ponder on what he just said.........."I think  

Imperial Flow

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

Yanagiki took his headband and wrapped it around his arm. "S-Sir, shouldn't we be assigned a team?" he asked, addressing the Hokage distractedly, taking it off his arm and putting it on his forehead. Uncomfortable... he growled a small quiet growl. Everywhere he put the headband, it felt uncomfortable. He finally tried to tie it around his neck. It felt so much better. He smiled a bit awkwardly.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Shigeru had returned to the Hokage's building in order to speak to him once last time before leaving. He walked up the stairs to the hall before the office. It was vacant but several voices could be heard faintly. Shigeru neared the door and realized that they were coming from inside. Shige did not want to bother the Hokage with his trivial inquiry. Jurei could be in there. Or maybe someone who knows where he is. Shige decided to knock on the door just loud enough to be noticed. Soon, Shigeru began to wonder what had happened to Ayaki.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Just what in the hell was the reason this place was so busy today. He knew he was popular, but he'd hoped for a woman or two. He sighed before placing his hands back down on the desk and glaring at everyone. Enough was enough, damn it. He was going to end this all at once. He heard everyone's simultaneous complaints and grievances, shaking his head he prepared himself to address the matter. "Alright~. Can everyone just settle down so I can address you all in an orderly manner. First things first, all genin with no headband step forward." He said a little frustrated at the matter. Once they stepped forward he produced and handed all the forehead protectors out.

"I'm glad you two are here. Shizuku, since we're a little short on hands. I might need to ask you to take these little buggers off my hand for a bit if you don't mind~." He suggested before being interrupted by a knock at the door. 'I don't even know if this place can fit anymore people~.' He thought before shouting. 'Its open~."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image

Shigeru heard the shouting voice of the Hokage, telling everyone to settle down. At that moment, Shige was not so sure he should have knocked. Hesitantly, Shigeru opened the door to the office. There were several people inside, colorful shinobi of different ranks. Shigeru entered and bowed to the Hokage before straightening once more. He would wait for the Kage to address him before speaking.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Panthers7

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image Noel sighed as it seemed like things weren't going anywhere quickly. Ignoring the comment of the Genin that he wouldn't even let scrape the dirt from his shoe, Noel slowly retreated back to allow the Genin their space to retrieve the headbands. After witnessing all of what a Kage has to do, Noel wondered if it would be worth it trying to obtain that same seat. This situation made him wondered if that is why so many gained white or grey hair at youthful ages. Shaking his head, Miirror decided he'd wait a little longer. His message wasn't as important seeing as he was just announcing that he had returned to the village. Come to think of it, he might not even need to bother the Kage with such meddlesome news. After debating this for a moment, as the door opened for the new comer, Noel slipped out and departed from the tower. The place was getting far to crowded for his tastes anywho. Seeing that he was home and pretty rested, Noel decided he'd do a little bit of training before calling it a day. With no students under his belt and no nuisances following him he could just take it easy for a while. And continue to bide his time until it was proper for him to strike.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:09 pm
People in this room were such party poopers. He needed his headband and he wanted it now. He stumbled forward to the desk. He stood before the Kage and grabbed the mans desk to steady himself. Smile on his face, Rinnosuke extended his free hand to recieve his head band. He let go of the desk, and unknowingly kept rocking back and fourth. "Headband please" He requested, hoping to get out of this crowded room of people. "If you had some drinks set up for everyone that came in, maybe everyone would relax. You'd get things done alot faster." Rinnosuke commented taking a swig out of his gourd.  

Count-Swagula

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

Yanagiki stepped away from the desk and stood next to Noel. "H-Hi." he spoke softly. "I-I am Yanagiki Ookami." He finished with a small awkward smile, reaching his hand out for a handshake. He wanted to make friends with most people he could. "W-Who are most of these p-people?" he asked. Smelling the alcohol on Rinnosuke made him shiver.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image Well... Noel was about to depart until he heard the voice of the boy from earlier. Noel halted his quite departure and turned around to see the taller one. He would've probably just ignored but... he felt the other didn't deserve such a cold shoulder."Salut...I am... Noel St.Pierre." Noel said as he looked down at the hand and finally outstretched his hand to continu the handshake. Even people like Noel needed some friends along his side. When questioned about the people with the room, Noel honestly knew none."Uhh.... Je ne connais pas eux."Or in other words, "I do not know them", but he somewhat know the Uchiha. He had heard of a Ninja that had been promoted twice during the exams. Pointing to him Noel spoke,"Vut... 'ee vas vith moi in zhe last Chuunin Exam. Got promoted twice." Noel said softly as he found the ruling a tad... un-fair. Not that he was complaining too much as the people could just as easily have not promoted him but he never got a chance to exhibit his abilities. All of his opponents never gave him a chance to fully express his abilities and when he did get an opponent that he was about to fight it was halted in mid-punch. Quite sad if you ask him but... that was life for you. He would just have to prove himself later which is one reason he was in the Hokage office. In hopes to get a mission that may challenge him to the extent of a hopeful promotion.  

Panthers7

II Tsumi Hatake II

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:34 pm
User Image
Yanagiki Ookami

"I-I'm still not used to Konoha life..." He said. Yanagiki continued to shake in fear about the smell of Alcohol. "I-I hate that smell..." he stated, quietly. "I-It brings back too many bad memories..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:24 am
User Image Noel nodded his head in retort to what he spoke about Konoha,"Oui. Zit is ztill a 'ittle verid veing 'ere myzelf."Noel said softly as he continued to wait for the Hokage before turning his head a little to the one speaking about alcohol. Noel... rathered loved the stuff. Not as much as the drunken buffoon over there, but he'd take the wondrous taste of a good bottle of wine any day; he indeed was drinking it with his parents when he was ten! But... too each his own he guessed. Then again, it seemed that from the way the boy was talking about it, that there was more to it then simply the drink." Ah vell.... Zhey 're past memories, no? Zit is time to look ahead for le future." Noel said, knowing that being stuck in the past would never make him be cut out for the Ninja life. Being one coming from a situation that would make anyone want to stay in the past, he knew what it was like but... if he never took that step forward then his true dreams would never look as bright as it ever did with each passing day.  

Panthers7

I The Scarecrow I

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►They do not see what l i e s ahead◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬
▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄

Hushed and pacing leisurely towards the vicinity of the Hokage's office in his own stream, was a young man. Brown eyes moving from left to right as he studied the foundations of the building, and any art work hanging off the walls of the idle hallway. Distinctive form elegant cover and affluent attire casing several, the single he bear were consisted of a black hood, jeans not so diverse in color, and onerous boots being one of the factors of his sloth like movement. Eccentrically there was the sound of shackles thrashing against one and other at his waist, one of the two addition to his armory a custom made Kusarigama with a small stationary pole which concealed the chain. It rested and adorned at the right side of his waist. Slim fingers slithering through the special set of gloves confining his hands. Blowing away the black attenuated hair eclipsing his eyes, he approached the office. Only to find it filled with numerous individuals he entered hoping they wouldn't find it absurd. Clearing his throat, a political technique used by many to take the aura of control he looked around to see if any noticed. A mirthless but friendly smile twisting at his lips as he conjured "Is this a bad time..to ask for a head-band?"

▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄
▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▬▬►when the sun has failed and the m o o n is dead ◄▬▬▬•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀•▄▀▬▀▄▬▀▄▬▀▄▬

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games