Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 pm
Uinsean unrolled the next scroll, and looked over his next stance. He set down the scroll, and stood up straight. Then slowly lowered himself, spreading his knees out to his shoulder length. He tried straightening his back, but lost balance, and fell over. "Nhn! O-oops.. Leaned to far.." He mumbled, pulling himself back up.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Footing two: 1/3]

He tried again to assume the horse stance, but he felt wobbly. He kept himself up for a moment, and focused on his balance. Trying to straighten his back, he ended up knocking himself over, and grumbled lightly. Pulling himself up, he dusted himself off, and picked up the scroll.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Footing two: 2/3]

Uinsean looked over the scroll again, and saw his footing mistake after some studying. He set it down, and lowered into the stance carefully. He straightened his back, and stood in the horse stance for quite some time. After awhile he started to get sore, and stopped to stretch. "That outta do it.. Ugh.. Kinda sore from that." He groaned as he stretched his muscles.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Footing two: Training Complete.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 pm
Uinsean took the next scroll, and looked over it slowly. He didn't feel too confident this time, but he wasn't going to give up. After some searching he finally found a bell, and got ready to attempt this attack. He focused on what he had to do, and struck the bell once, frowning as it shook and rang.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Bell Ring: 1/3]

He sighed and looked the bell over, frowning in frustration. "This isn't going to be easy.." He mumbled to himself, and concentrated again before striking the bell. It shook and rang out once more, and he tried again, concentrating harder. The bell shook again, and Uinsean grumbled, and took a deep breath.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Bell Ring: 2/3]

Uinsean looked over the scroll again for any hint as to what he was doing wrong, and thought he might have figured it out. He took a deep breath, and looked at the bell. He concentrated hard, and focused on what he needed to do. He struck the bell suddenly, and it rung out, without a single movement. Uinsean smiled widely at this accomplishment, and rolled up the scroll, and headed off to put them back.

[Rank D: Sazanami: Bell Ring: Training Complete.]

[Sazanami: Stage Two: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:50 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:900|-| 200 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

Dakkon walked into the place and saw Uinsean he waved to him quickly "Hey hows it going?" he asked he hadn't seen him since they were forced into a three on one with zero jutsu training. But he may have been busy and he didnt want to interrupt especially if it was training. but he continued his minor patrol always in range if he wanted to speak back he wouldnt be offended if he didnt respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Uinsean looked at his next scroll, and looked it over. "Well, this looks pretty simple.." He moved to an open area, and started working on the movements in the scroll. After a few minutes, he was moving around fluidly, and shifting silently around. He was used to the movements, and felt himself that it seemed a little odd how he moved, but he loved the advantages this could present.

[Rank E: Juurai Toorima: Tabi Koutai: Training Complete.]
[Juurai Toorima: Stage One: Training Complete.]

Uinsean picked up the next stages' scrolls, and looked over the first for awhile. Confident that he had it down, he gathered some smoke pellets, and stored them on his person. He walked over to an open area, and tried shifting one of the smoke bombs up between his fingers, but fumbled around and dropped it. "Nhn.. Okay, little harder than it looks.."

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Endan no Jutsu: 1/3]

He picked the pellet up and returned it to his pouch. Taking up a stance again, he tried to shift it up between his fingers again. This time he got it between his fingers fine, but as he went to slam into onto the floor it slipped once again, having no effect. "Looks like I'm getting better at least.."

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Endan no Jutsu: 2/3]

Uinsean placed the pellet back with the rest again, and took up the same stance. He shifted the pellet swiftly up between his fingers, and slammed it into the ground. A sizable amount of smoke filled the immidiate area, and he moved around with the stepping techniques from the previous scroll. "Heheh, this is definitely going to help out.."

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Endan no Jutsu: Training Complete.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 pm
Darith The Wanderer
User Image

Dakkon walked into the place and saw Uinsean he waved to him quickly "Hey hows it going?" he asked he hadn't seen him since they were forced into a three on one with zero jutsu training. But he may have been busy and he didnt want to interrupt especially if it was training. but he continued his minor patrol always in range if he wanted to speak back he wouldnt be offended if he didnt respond.

Uinsean took a deep breath, and smiled lightly after training the last few techniques, and almost didn't hear Dakkon. He walked over to where he was, and waved. "Hi, I'm doing pretty good.. Just training up on some new jutsu.."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 pm
Shinigami Abarai
Darith The Wanderer
User Image

Uinsean took a deep breath, and smiled lightly after training the last few techniques, and almost didn't hear Dakkon. He walked over to where he was, and waved. "Hi, I'm doing pretty good.. Just training up on some new jutsu.."

"Its good to see you training i did a ton of training yesterday im still sore today." he said laughing a little "I saw the whole bell thing, it looked pretty cool i never could learn Taijutsu just right im good at the close quarters thing just not as good as you at it." he said rubbing the back of his head  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 pm
"Heheh, thanks..~ It was a bit of a pain getting it down right.." He chuckled lightly, and looked around. "I have one more technique to study before I'm going to take a break.. What have you been up to since you finished training for now?" He asked, wondering to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image

"Mainly missions and hanging out with Takebi the other ninja that was with us he sure has one hell of a determination to stop the Uchiha guy i swear he was fighting his clone right now and what i saw of it wasnt pretty." he said shaking his head lightly "So whats this last technique?"  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 pm
"I see, sounds fun.." He smirked lightly, and looked over the scroll real quick. "Looks like a sort of substitution.." He looked back up, and nodded. "I'll probably do more honestly.." He chuckled lightly, and rolled the scroll back up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:1,800|-| 500 両
User Image

"Substitutions are fun." He said smiling at him "So what makes this one so special?" he asked looking at the scroll as well and he nodded not really understanding the scroll they we're so much more different than the ninjutsu ones he wasnt quite sure what it was  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 pm
"It's an odd substitution.. Instead of an object, I leave a rather sizable smoke cloud in my place with these smoke pellets.." He said holding two up in his hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:13 am
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:1,800|-| 500 両
User Image

"Interesting." he said as he examined the pellets "well dont let me stop you." he said with a small smile as he watched him this shouldnt be a problem for him.  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 am
Uinsean moved over to a more open area, and looked over the scroll more thoroughly. He took up a previous stance, and tried to twirl the two smoke bombs up between his fingers on each hand. He fumbled them a little, and dropped them. "Uh.. It's a little harder with two hands.. Heh." He sighed, and picked them back up to try again.

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Aseru: 1/3]

He took up the stance again, and took a smoke pellet in each hand. Trying to twirl them up again, he got one to the right postition, but the left hand dropped the other. He sighed, and picked it back up. "I'm sure I'll get it this next time.. I just have to adjust my fingering a little.."

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Aseru: 2/3]

Uinsean looked back over the scroll for any kind of tip, or advice. He saw a little tip someone seemed to have scribbled in the corner, and went back to the stance. He twirled the smoke pellets up simultaneously, and slammed them into the ground. As the smoke rose up, he formed a new hand seal, and disappeared. He then walked up behind Dakkon, chuckling. "I got the hang of it.."

[Rank D: Juurai Toorima: Aseru: Training Complete.]
[Juurai Toorima: Stage Two: Training Complete.]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:49 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (340) 300|-|AC:1,750|-| 650 両
User Image

Dakkon clapped hapily "nice!" he said as he observed the training session he smiled for his friend "Man i really wish i could learn Taijutsu." he laughed a little "That really is kinda cool!" he added thinking about what he had just saw  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm
Uinsean gathered up the scrolls, and returned them all. He stretched, and headed home, he needed to look over the clan scrolls for the rest of his training.

[Exit.]  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces