Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

Night paid the chef and looked back at Haku. "Well, I sould go check in with the Hokage to get my band and scrolls. Then I start training on some new things and Jutsu. But after that, . . I guess we could call it a day, since. You've had quiet a day." Night giggled walked turned, her hair falling upon her back in glorious silky locks as she stepped out of the ramen shop.

[Exits]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm
He moves as fluid as 水
The White Lightning

Haku S. Rai

And as fast as 雷

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]XXX

xxKonohagakurexxxxGenninxxxxTaijutsuxxxx
User Image

"True strength comes from you..."

Exit.
CP:175
"...not your predecessors!"

AC:175
• 10x Kunai
• 5x Shuriken
• 8x Windmill Shuriken
• 14x Exploding Tags/Notes

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 am
Kunamae smiled and followed him in. "Hmm... well I will be the judge of that..."She muttered, following him to the booth. Sitting down, she picked up siprit ans placed her on her lap, patting the seat next to her and smiling at him. "Come on, Im hungry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
Myurai Shinto

GenninNinjutsuNatural Born Mercenary

Myurai smiled and sat down next to her with a smile. He placed his arm on the back of the booth over her shoulder and said," Well order what you want. The man is not a mind reader." He chuckled at the thought of the waiter.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 pm
Kunamae Inuzuka
Inuzuka Fox Genin Animal Tamer
Kunamae smirked and raised her brow. "How would you know he is not a mind reader? He could be reading your mind right now!" She said, chuckling slightly as she stroked Spirits fur. "Ill have whatever you get, Never been here before remember?" She said and paused in thought "Oh, and if I get food poisoning... its your funeral." She remarked, grinning and poking her tongue out at him, as Spirit 'yipped' softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Myurai Shinto

Myurai chuckled and said," Sure. Hey waiter Um two beef ramen like normal but toss some crab in there for me will you." He smiled at the waiter. He had come here so much almost everyone in the shop knew him. He then turned his attention back to Kunamae and said," Well that would suck your to cute to die from food poisoning."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:44 am
Kunamae Inuzuka

Kunamae smiled. "Careful now, Spirit might want some of your crab.."She said trailing off into a chuckle as Spirit tugged on the sleeve of his jacket.
She raised her brow. "Too cute to die huh?" She asked with a roll of her eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 am
User Image
Myurai Shinto

Myurai smiled and said," I would not mind sharing with fluffy." He moved his arm from the booth to around her and puller her closer to him and said," You heard me." He contemplated pulling her hood off but decided against it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:17 pm
Kunamae Inuzuka
User Image
Kunamae laughed. "Her name still isn't Fluffy." She muttered with a shake of her head. She watched as Spirit hopped off her lap and under the table, looking for scraps. "Although...it seems that I never feed her." She groaned, covering her face with her hands. Here eyes popped wide open as Myurai pulled her closer, and she slowly uncovered her face, revealing a blush. " M-myurai....I-I....uhhh...."She trailed off and leaned into him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image
Myurai Shinto

With a chuckle he said," Stick with me and she will be well fed I am almost always in here." He sighed as Kunamae relaxed. He smiled slightly and said," Let actions speak where words fail."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Disturbia Underheart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:45 am
Kunamae Inuzuka
User Image

Kunamae sighed and rolled her eyes, pulling her hood down. "Did you not see how big those hunks of meat were? She is a piglet!" She declared , shaking her head, as Spirit popped up on the bench opposite them with a crab leg in her mouth. "Where did you get that?!?"She asked covering her face again. "Actions, huh?" Kunamae asked, not uncovering her face, so it was slightly muffled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 am
User Image
Myurai Shinto

Myurai laughed at the fox and said," Where DID she get that thing?" He really did like this girl she was interesting and fun. Not to mention the fox's crazy self.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Trotting down the dirt road came Shade. As carefree as ever and not a worry on her mind. The quick steps she took caused her hood to bounce slightly and set the feline ears on top to waggle around humorously. Approaching the Ramen shop, Shade found herself taking in deep breaths, letting the delicious sent tickle the back of her throat and seduce her stomach into letting out a low growl. It was feeding time for this kitty and her only ticket in was at the Hokages office talking the boring business talk. Jae had promised her she would come though, so of course, she had to wait. Reaching the front of the restaurant, Shade flopped down on her butt and crossed her legs, completely blocking the exit and entrance to the place with her body. Of course people could walk around, but the tan kitty coat was sure enough to deter customers from approaching. With a loud yawn, Shade stretched her pawed sleeves up into the air and tensed her muscles. This action caused what look like the chills to ripple up and down her body. Her arms flopped back down and she stared into the restaurant. Her darkened face looking malicious and evil from afar. She was just simply watching the customers eat, growing jealous every time a noodle or the sweet broth was sipped down.
"Nyah~ Pretty Lady! Get here sooon~mew," She whined softly and curled her tail in the dirt.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:39 am
Dakkon wlaked about the town and he stopped by the ramen shop it wasn't on fire there was no ninja's assaulting the center of town he figured the place was safe for now he smiled at the thought of receiving a bowl of the sweet ramen but he would come back for that later as for now he was on patrol!  

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 pm
Dakkon Nokren Nailo |-|Genin (300)|-|AC:900|-| 200 両
User Image
"The only true fear is of dying with your duty not done."

This was the second time he passed the Ramen shop he wouldn't resist this time he just took a spot and had some of the premade stuff it was cheap and quick he ate with gusto and decided that there was no ninjas inside of the Ramen shop nor around it.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff