Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

The girls claws tore into his flesh,tearing and shredding but when she ripped him apart something happened. The entirety of his being turned into snakes,slithering and sliding on the ground. They all slithered behind her. One seemed to leap up and wrap itslef around her neck while other's wrapped around her arm. The ple started to build up,taking form and color until eventually Reiko stood before her once more. The snake wrapped around her neck turned into his arm and hand,grasping her neck. The snakes holding her wrists were connected to his upper arm"You are no an animal. Learn who you are" The image tightened his grip and for a split second she would feel herself choking to death before the Illusion ended. All was how it had been and Shade would find herself in the same spot where she had first noticed the disturbance

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade felt the body rip and tear, she saw it fall apart right in front of her. But what came next shook her down to the bone. The flesh had turned into snakes. Snakes slithering and gliding along the floor. The girl backed up, her back hitting the wall.
"No way.." was all she could mutter before a serpent leapt up and coiled its meaty body around her neck. Shade lifted her arms to pull it off, but another serpent had tangled itself around her arms. No matter how hard she struggled, she couldnt break free. As the other serpents started to bunch together, she watched in utter terror as the man reformed himself completely again. This time his hand was around her again, but she was bound so she couldnt move. She stared into his eyes as her breaths were fading. The sounds of her gaping were even cut off now. Right as her eyes were rolling back, air suddenly filled her lungs and she gulped at it greedily. She was standing in the center of the hallway again. Her body felt weak and tired. With a rugged fall, she collapsed to her knees and swayed slightly. She felt different though. Something in her mind snapped. As she crouched, panting there, she was filled with a new wave of thought. She craved..power. She wanted to see that man begging for mercy under her. She wanted people to respect her, and fear her. Shade extended her tongue and licked her lips slowly. Her eyes widened and looking hungry. Being pushed to the brink of death had awakened her inner lust.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~

User Image

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:30 am
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Mission : The Weeds! The Weeds! (1/4)
Night brushed her long jet black hair back. Her crimson eyes shown. As she listened to the old lady ask if she could help out with her garden. She lead Naito back into her garden, A part of Night's hair was already pulled up into loose loops as the rest flowed around in silky blat threads. Putting the rest of her hair in a large blood tainted white lotus flower clip she began to work around the plants pulling out all of the unneeded weeds.

(2/3)
Night kept working in the garden now reminded why she didn't have one. This is to much up keep for a few plants. . . but this is my mission for now, so I shall do it. She thought to herself was she put new fertilizer down for the growing flowers. She looked around, "This is actually a nice garden." Naito smiled looking around, a lot had happened in such of short time, taking a long breath in she went go clip the bushes around the edges.

(3/4)
Night had been clipping the red rose bushes. She looked at the beautiful flowers. She wondered what Reiko was doing at the moment, she also thought about her other friends. Snapping back into herself she continued to work moving on to a variety of different task around the small garden.

(4/4)
Night was finishing up she brushed her hair back form her face as she did so, it had been starting to come out of the white lotus hair clip she had in it to keep it up. The old lady came out and thanked Night giving her a damp rag to wash away the dirt off of her hands. Once Night was done the woman gave her 100 Ryo. Night bowed to her respectfully giving her rag back. She walked back into the apartment facility once more.
The Weeds! The Weeds! -- Complete

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

A door opening and a familiar voice would be all that announced the return of Reiko"Night!' He called into the apartment. He didn't bother searching for if she was here she would come to him. He had been gone almost a month and was glad to be back,to return ot her. He just hoped she was still here waiting for him to come home. He had noticed that when he came in that strange girl with the cat outfit was kneeling down in the hallway. He briefly wondered why as he ran past her but he had more important things to attend to

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:09 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night was in her apartment she had gotten her blade to go to the academy and met up with Shikatsu to train. Hearing someone speak Night put her back against the wall, her eyes sharpened as the stepped out from behind the wall she through a kuni at the intruder, the lights were dark. She then smelled blood. Hearing his voice Night froze her crimson eyes widening. "Reiko!" Turning on the lights Night was that she grazed his arm, like she planned to spook the person coming into her apartment. "I-I'm sorry!" She exclaimed looking at his arm. "I th-thought for a moment there that you might have been someone else!" Night was overjoyed to see him again. Her voice rose slightly. "Don't sneak up on me! If I had planned for it I could've hit your neck!" She didn't mean to raise her voice, she was just worried about his arm now and how horrible it could've happened if she aimed elsewhere. Running up to him Night jumped on him wrapping her arms and legs backbreakingly tight around him. "REIKO REIKO REIKO REIKO!!!" She smiled using one of her hands to pull the kuni out of the wall and placed it back in her pouch re-wrapping her arms around him. She didn't care if she got a little blood on her kimono, already stained with blood.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:19 pm
User Image

A flash of metal was all the forewarning he got as a Kunai darted across the room towards him. He didn't have time to avoid it as it grazed his arm painfully. He backed out of the doorway holding his injured arm as Night ran through,apologizing"Good Aim" He said through gritted teeth. He wasn't ready for what happened next,Night jumped on him,wrapping both her arms ad legs around him. He winced as she was pushing dow on his open wound"Ugh,dear that sorta hurts" He said with a smile on his face none the less

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Confusion. That was nothing and yet everything to Shade at that moment. Him. That man. He ran right past her, looking down at her like she was some sort of stranger. Wasn't he the one who had just attacked? The one who had pulled himself together after being torn apart. The way he called his loves name, the way he had run right past her without more than a concerned glance. Shade gripped her head and gritted her teeth. She did lose it. Everything was just a figment of her own fear, her own imagination. She had gotten no sleep that night as well because of it.
"I cant take it anymore," she whimpered softly, "I need help, I need Pretty Lady,"
Now standing, Shade quickly unlocked the strangers apartment that was so kindly given to her. She stumbled into the room and slammed the door behind her. As soon as the door was locked, Shade started to struggle and throw off her coat. The tan wall that had always separated the girl from the world hit the floor with a loud clunk as her withdrawn claws hit the wood. A couple crayons and empty scrolls rolled out of the pile as well. Pushing her way into the bathroom, Shade stared at herself. Her real body. Not a single bruise or cut on her.
"No...How?" she gasped and ran her fingers over her smooth icy skin. This girl was beautiful. Almost like a doll. Her skin was as white as winter, and as cold as it as well. Her hair long, like a waterfall of dark chocolate cascading down her back. Her deep emerald eyes, which looked distressed and troubled now, were still hypnotizing and full of life. Innocent and breakable. Those two words were perfect to describe her. Shade was also all human too. No cat ears or a tail were actually attached to her body. Looking at her core, Shade's body was also incredibly muscular for such a slender girl. She had runners legs, a tight and well sculpted abdomen from all her bending and movements, and hers arms were slender and graceful. for quick punches.
Standing there in only her panties, she actually got to really stare at herself. Look herself in the eyes and get a picture of what she looked like.
"Am I pretty too? Pretty Lady is pretty..."
Looking down at her small perky breasts, Shade sighed and tried to calm herself. She looked up into the mirror again and stared confidently into the glass.
"My name is Shade. I am a kunochi of Konohagakure. I'm a female of the age 18. I will raise in the ranks and become the greatest Taijutsu user. I will win with pride." Her mouth pulled into a tight line. Everything she said was what she believed was true. Who she was. But still, something was missing. Shade pulled away from the mirror and walked back out into the main room. She picked her coat up and hung it on the door handle.
"Cat nap...time," she said softly and collapsed onto the dusty bed face down.

Of when purity bites back.

~~Chakra Pool (175/175)~~

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:37 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Night was nuzzling his neck blinking when he called her dear, she blushed greatly getting off of him. "I'm sorry! . . .I . . didn't know was you at the time." She bit her lip looking at the cut, it was deeper than she thought before seeing the blood run through his fingers. "Uh. . uhhh. . . l-let me go get some bandages." She said, the blood smelled wonderful. Her assassin blood was starting to come out as she grew stronger, more tempted to get the crimson blades out. She went back into the apartment getting the first Aid pack returning, she toke his hand off of the cut and began wrapping it. Night really didn't mean to hurt Reiko, she was just defending herself. She wrapped it after cleaning it, it probably stung when she cleaned it out then again when she wrapped it. Night did a pretty good job at it. "S-So, . . Other than getting cut. . what have you been Reiko?" She looked up at him straightening up smiling sweetly at him. Night was so glade Reiko was back in Kohonagakure with her.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko smiled down at her,so flustered by his random reappearance that she was throwing Kunai and tripping over her own words. He found it a little cute,but a little off that se was so nervous around him. She was usually so sure of herself. The thoughts were banished as she brought back a bandage which she wrapped around his arm while she sked him what he had been doing this entire time"Well I took Ichiro with me on a mission to the cloud. When we got there we met the Raikage and anouther Senju. Ichiro started to train under the older Senju,while I found out that the cloud contained a High Ranking Uchiha. I found him and studied under him for a bit before coming back" He looked into her eyes and kissed her lightly"What about you?" He said softly

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:06 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Night smiled at him and kissed him softly back. "Nothing really, got in a few spars. Did a few missions. . . I found something interesting though about my parents." She smiled more brightly at him. Taking his good arm leading him to their room. She got down on the floor and pulled out a box from under it, it was about five feet in length and half a foot wide. The look on her face then changed slightly, looking more deadly. Murderous, it was unlike Night to seem this way. But every time she had ever looked at these, her most prize possessions. Something changed inside of Night, it felt right. . . "I've never shown you or anyone for that matter but. . these are The Crimson Blade's." She opened the case revealing a velvet crimson lace wrapped around in the black padded box. I would have never thought that I was the daughter of assassin's. . . She unraveled the lace around them showing the double-edged twin blades crossed like an X in the case, there was symbol's on them a crimson blood drop on the handle the insignia. She held on up carefully, in her hand. It felt so right, smiling as she in her hand, it fit perfectly. Like they were made for her. "These are all that my parents left for me when I was little. They are very dangerous blades, cutting through the skin on contact. And through the thickest cloth and armor as if it was air" She looked up at him, wondering if something was wrong or bothering him. Night wasn't going to dare use these blades on him, but she knew when she became skilled enough that these would be her allies in battle.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai entered the apartments looking for anything out of order. He saw the damn uchiha that branded him earlier. 'I hate that b*****d... im still not powerful enough though.' He left the apartments to check on the rest of the village.

Mission: Title: Patrol the village!
Information: The village is on alert, and shinobi are required to patrol the village and look for anyone, or thing, that doesn't rightfully belong! If you find an enemy shinobi, kill or capture them! Don't let them leave with any info!
Solo or Squad: Variable
Minimum Posts: One post in every thread in the village
Note: Becomes Rank A mission if enemy is discovered

[Chakra: 245/245]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

Reiko followed her into the room,figuring the most she could be talking about would be a stack of Ryo from all the missions she had been doing,or new drapes but No! What she unveiled suprised even him. Twin blades,each thin and long. She called them the Crimson Blades,probobly because they were meant for speed assasinations. While they may have been sharp and deadly,the thinness would get in the way in Sword on Sword Combat. Reiko's Wakazashi would be cut right through by them if not for the Vibrating Sword Technqiue. He tore his gaze away from the blades to look upon Night. She seemed different with those blades in hand,more dangerous and competent. He would have to get her a custom sheath so that she could carry them with her,if not for the physical safety then the psycological boost those weapons seemed to grant her. Reiko shook his head free of such thought's as he arose and placed a hand on his hip"How about we go to the Acadamy? See if anyone we like is out there. If not we can always come back and I can make up for a month's worth of contact" He said giving her a sly grin

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:01 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Night looked over at him and smiled back nodding. I can have my rematch with Shikatsu if he's still there. She thought as she put the Crimson Blade's back up in their case with care. The blood lust faded from her eyes and her face seemed normal again, not craving the sudden death of others. She put the case back under the bed, still not strong enough to become the Crimson Blade wielder herself. She rose to her feet, wondering how many lives the swords have had already taken, and how many they will take in the near future. "I've become very accustomed to the taste of others blood. I wonder if that is such a bad thing. "Alright, let us go then love." She clasped his hand with hers, she smiled sweetly at him. Her crimson eyes glowing brightly in the now dimmed lights of the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:56 am
Uinsean walked around the area near the apartments, looking for anything. Yet another deserted place, he sighed, and turned. He shuffled out lazily, heading for the next area.

[Rank C: Mission: Patrol the Village!: In Progress.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 am
User Image

Reiko nodded and took her hand as they walked together. Now that the Hokage was back he would have to get the paper's signed for his promotion. As of now he still wasn't in the books

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out