Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image

Kanta Zii Kagami
| Konoha | Laser Pointer | Ninjutsu + bloodline class | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

A nurse walked up to Eclipse with the small child that was playing with Steel at the river. "Miss are you going? you should take care sometimes a lung collapses twice if there was no reason for the first time. Afterwards it usually never ever happens again." She said kindly letting Kanta go, "also this child was lost and crying... we saw him get off your wolf can you take him home?"

Kanta's cheeks puffed up, "Kanta is a ninja... he was not crying." He said with a pout and tear marks on his face after wandering around for several hours. Looking up at the nurse as he huffed, he was in child mode so he was a whole bundle of emotions instead of a ninja so what he said and did were usually two different things.

+-------------------+

"A Ringmaster is nothing without his Performers."

User Image

Chakra Count: 300/300

"Fear me! For I am adorable!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse stopped walking and listened to the nurse. Her eyes widened. It'll happen again? "Hopefully that doesn't happen before . . .I'll be careful." Her voice trailed off then she smiled at Kanta. "Oh Kanta, were you lost? Here." Holding out her hand she continued. "You came come with me, and play with Steel more. I need someone to start watching out for him while I rest at home. Can you help me?" She was basically inviting him in. If he wished to stay and play with Steel she wouldn't mind, besides. He could perk up the wolfs worried mood. Smiling she turned heading to the door. "Reiko~ We have an addition!" Eclipse sang.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel saw Reiko and he rose to his paws looking at the door she saw her walk out with the little boy in toe. Steel barked seeing the boy saying hello.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:02 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko looked down upon the small boy as Night talked.Wait what?! Is she inviting them to live with them?! They have babies on the way they don't need a...great...it was official.Reiko couldn't change it now so he put on a smile and gritted his teeth down"Great. Now lets go" Grabbing the boy and putting him on steels back he led Night out the door and onto the Hokages office

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:44 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 am
User Image

Reiko dropped Ichiro off to the hospital before listing the multiple wounds he had suffered at his own hands. He hurried him into the Emergency Room and was relieved when he was told that he was gonna be fine. He decided to stay here until he woke up

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
"Zzzz.... Zzzz..." The sound of obnoxious snoring echoed off into the hospital's hallways as Ichiro lay unconscious in bed, fully recovered from the earlier wounds that haunted him. His body was positioned in a sloppy and lazy manner, with massive bubbles conjuring from his nose. With each exhale and inhale, the bubble grew smaller and larger, however, as the Senju constantly breathed, the bubble popped, causing an alarming noise. "Ack!" The sound resulted in the shinobi leaning straight upwards in bed, his eyes fully open. His magnificent brown hues scanned the room around him, and shortly afterwards, landed on Reiko. At first, Ichiro could not comprehend the reason he stayed. There was no reason for him to. At this thought, the Senju's facial expression changed from relaxed to slightly annoyed. One could almost feel the dislike radiating off his body, though he would say no words, only glare at him for the moment. Once a few minutes edged by, Ichiro squeezed a question through his tightened lips, "What are you doing here? Don't you have a baby to attend to?" he muttered. He spoke, of course, in a harsh and angered manner. However, there was the slightest bit of regret and forgiveness. The shinobi would stay rooted in bed until the Uchiha answered, and hopefully, the response would not be one to conjure another conflict.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:26 pm
User Image

Reiko stood there eyes locked on Ichiro as he awoke and commenced a epic stare down. The tension could literally be felt between them. He was probably wondering why he had stayed but it was simple really: They were friends. When he asked him a question Reiko let out a soft laugh"Are you kidding me she's not expecting for months! And if I am always out with the kid who's gonna train with you?" Now that he thought about it, the only one who could hold a candle to either of them would be either Noctis in Ichiro's case or...well pretty much the Hokage in his. Ichiro could always give him a good workout though

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro did not respond to Reiko's answer, instead, he retrieved his regular shinobi attire of which was settled in a chair near his bed. Hospital clothes were always so... uncomfortable. He had never liked them, and preferred to stay in his own custom clothing. It only took ten minutes for the shinobi to leave for the bathroom and change into his regular attire. Once that was complete, he checked his pockets, and secured his belongings. "Reiko,", he spoke slowly, ensuring that the Uchiha understood every word that crossed his lips, "I'm still not convinced that your servitude lies with Konoha. I see something beyond your upbeat, arrogant attitude. Just be sure to know this." The sword at Ichiro's waist was now drawn, and pointed towards Reiko, whom of which sat in a chair near the exit. Sunlight bounced off the beautiful, handcrafted surface of the blade, just as Ichiro began to resume his speech, "My ancestor, Hashirama Senju, built this village. He protected it with his very life, and passed down his will to his subordinates, who in turn lead this village. I feel that I should be the next leader, that I should become the next Hokage. This sudden urge was not brung about your words, but through the blood that travels thorugh my veins. So, this is what I've to say. This village is my home and property, Hokage or not. I will inherit it. If you take one step backwards, give me one reason to think you'll betray Konohagakure,", with this last bit of information, Ichiro's tone of voice grew deadly and protective, "I will make sure your life ends at that very moment. You won't have to worry about your family or wife, because I'll be the only thing your attention will be able to focus on. Now, goodbye." Rest assured, Ichiro was still outraged at Reiko's behavior at the wedding, and until he recieved an apology, he would not br conversing with the Uchiha anytime soon. However, as the shinobi stormed out of the room, the truth and seriousness of his words would linger about Reiko, and truly give him something to think about.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone walked into the hospital looking around everything seemed pretty normal. The usual sick and injured shinobi and civilians. Sighing the clone continued it's patrol leaving the hospital.
[Exits]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:46 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Reiko listened the his friends words impassively, along with the threats that came with it. He didn't feel threatened, just informed on how he really felt about him. He took a deep breath and arose, shaking his head as he did so. There was so much he did not know, just so much that he wasn't informed on. He sighed and walked out of the hospital to go train

|| --- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae hated the hospital with a passion and stood just outside of it while on patrol. They didn't really expect her to go inside, did they? She stood at a loss of what to do before she made up her mind. She would just check around the area and then she would go. Anything inside the hospital had nothing to do with her. Medical Shinobi were kings and queens there. Walking around the sides and back of the building, she didn't spot anything out of the ordinary so she internally marked this location as cleared.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exit ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:53 am
Uinsean would walk in with Kenta, carrying an unconscious Aylin, who was on a make-shift stretcher for now. He would then carry her, with his help, over to the nearest available bed. Then find a nurse to examine her, to see what had happened.  

Shinigami Abarai

iNishino Inferni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
User Image
×××POST: Aylin had been lifted from the academy and into the hospital, where the nurse had come along and took her to a room to examine her, telling Kenta and Uinsean to wait outside patiently whilst she did so. Around a few minutes later the nurse came back out and sighed in relief. "Aylin has a weak immune system and such, was she outside for a long time or something? because it seems she'll get quite sick easily, as for her current state, I believe she's also having big problems breathing." The nurse's face turned serious as she opened the door to Aylin's room where she had woken up and smiled weakly at them whilst she had been hung up to an oxygen machine, her small, delicate hand waved at them before her eyes closed slowly as she mouthed something that looked like 'sorry'. "As you can see, she's in quite a state, her second lung is currently not working and she might need a operation. Her chance of survival is 50, 50, but that's if she's lucky," the nurse continued as she patted Uinsean on the shoulder.

"Just believe in all your hearts that she won't die before the day is out, even if she have connected her to an oxygen machine, she may not last," The nurse walked off with a worried expression as she started to call the girl's parents; she must've been kept inside alot and been overly protected, yet she still kept on fighting, it was amazing she last that long when she had already knew she had a fever from the start, even going so far as to acting like she was okay. It seemed that Uinsean's small attack seemed to be more than he bargained for with Aylin. Aylin of course had only just closed her eyes to ear the small whispers from outside, straining her ears to hear what the nurse said and
lay there in shock as she had just been told, she hadn't a very good chance of surviving. Her will to survive was stronger than many may think, yet somehow she was scared..she didn't want to leave the world yet, without even fulfilling her dreams.

×××OOC:She's not going to die but I figured it'd be fun for a bit of drama, ahaha well sorry for the VERY late post.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta sat out in the waiting room as they took a look at Aylin. After a little bit of waiting, a nurse came out to talk with Uinsean. As she did this, Kenta stood up and moved a little bit closer to listen in on what was wrong with her. Shifting his weight a little bit he heard everything the nurse said. It didn't sound great but hopefully everything would work out for the best. Moving back over to the chair, he just sat down to wait some more and see what would happen.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 195/195┨
┠┨

Flamefox Merimac

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:07 pm
Uinsean looked over quite embarrassed at something he seemed to have caused. "My apologies.. It seems that this was caused by me.. The breathing problem should subside soon.. On my part anyway.. If I had known I never would've used that.. I figured it would just be a harmless training tool with no physical damage." He bowed lightly, and looked around. "Please keep me informed on everything, and I'll remain hoping for the best." He spoke calmly to the nurse, and took a seat near Kenta, and nodded. "It seems I've cause a little bit of a problem, but I believe that the people here can take care of it." He spoke sincerely and looked back over toward her room, still a little worried.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff