Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TvIaMsOqTuHeYz

Dangerous Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:56 am
Yukio walked out onto the field, watching as everyone else was practicing taijutsu or ninjutsu. " Tch! Kugutsu is the only true art. " He said sighing, sitting down and opening the scroll and taking out his marianette. it had changed since he had last been seen in public with it, the paint had been stripped, the cloth as well, and in it's place it was carved to have a different shape, and even opposable parts. Yukio smiled, he had spent an entire month working on him. Yukio looked at all of the joints again, making sur they were well connected, and still in good shape. " Ok, Time to try this out. " Yukio said, taking out a kunai and slashing the strings on the marianette.

Yukio focused, tossing the Kunai a few feet infront of himself. He focused on his fingertips ferociously, feeling the chakra welling up. he then pointed his hands at his puppet, focusing on projecting his chakra out slowly, and gently attaching it to the puppet. The chakra welled up more and more in his fingertips, and then slowly lines began to go from his fingertips to the puppet, lines of chakra. He breathed a sigh of relief, focusing more intently than he had before, he tilted one of his hands upward, making the puppet stand. he then moved his fingers slightly, making the pupet raise it's hands and look at them, bending it's fingers slightly. Yukio focused a bit more and let out a yelp of surprise when the puppet's fingers snapped shut, a clack noise barely audible. Yukio had it open it's had angain, and he couldn't see anything wrong with it. Yukio breathed a sigh of relief, making the puppet walk forward, slopily at first, butthe puppet gained speed and coordination, and soon was sprinting it's tiny two inch legs toward the Kunai. It wrapped it's modified large hands around the Kunai, and began to pick it up. Yukio focused a bit too hard, making the puppet sling the kunai into the air since it didn't have any friction to worry about, and the puppet went up with the kunai a bit too. Yukio sighed in relief, tilting his head to the side he smiled. He made the Pupet grab the Kunai in both hands and hammer throw it, the Kunai made it a whole three feet. " Wow... farther than I thought. " Yukio said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm
User Image

Today begins the start...

Shade noticed the writing in the journal and of course her curiosity was peaked even more. It seemed like it was about her, but her distracted mind quickly focused on the grip at her tail. Turning her head quickly, Shade lifted a plush paw and lightly batted it over the males head.
"Why you be nabbin' teh tail~nyah?" she purred in a rather comical fashion then quickly turned her head as she saw Jae approach. A huge smile instantly cracked across her darkened face and she scrambled off the male and towards her friend, only to gasp in horror at the beat up appearance she held.
"Ahg! oh nuu Pretty- uh Jae!! Your hurt~Nyah!! i need to lick those!" Shade was about to pounce but got cut off as another man got in her way. she scowled slightly and the ears on her hood lowered in a defencive stance.

Of when purity bites back.

((Sorry for being inactive! i got really sick! T.T))  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:47 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

Hiyato was smarter than she took him for. He walked over to the group that had now formed and after not even a split second of standing there he was already excusing himself. Infirmary. As if to respond to the prospects of being soothed, her midsection ached terribly, causing her to wince. She shrugged her shoulders meagerly at his compliment. Beautiful in battle, that's new... She mused, waving him off as he took his leave. Looking up as Hiyato added to his departure she twitched, her arm dropping to her side. Date?! Still she remained calm, not losing her temper. She waved Hiyato off again, paying particular attention to Shade's defensive reaction. Her ears were pressed downwards, something that still amused her greatly. They were not real but they still reacted to her emotions. Taking the flower, Jae thanked her new teacher. "Thanks, Taiki." She said, moving behind Shade slowly and leaning on her, practically forcing her weight on Shade. Jae froze when someone suddenly appeared then, speaking to Taiki which prompted him to dismiss himself of the account of some 'guests'. Already, Jae was jumping to that conclusion. It was the very people Keiji had written to her about. "Shade. I think I really should go to that hospital now." Jae muttered to her and her alone. Getting off her friend, she patted her head. No amount of licking was going to heal her wounds, not the ones in her heart anyway. Jae smiled at the two remaining in the clearing. Of course that plastic grin of hers was fake but it had gotten her through the scrutiny of the Hokage at least so it should probably fool anyone. "Don't do anything perverted to my friend, stranger. I'll be less than appreciative. Shade i'll see you in a bit." She didn't want Shade to get dragged into her problems and it was best to just keep her out of her mess. Jae was getting attached to Shade and didn't want anything bad happening to her on her account. Stiffly, she righted herself and made a hand signal, disappearing in an instant and appearing a good distance away from the field. She didn't want Shade trailing her. First thing fist, hospital.

[ooc: OH NO! Hope you feel better now ]
[exit]

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:10 am
User Image

Shade staggered a little as Jae leaned on her for support, but quickly tightened her muscles and held her up as she talked amongst the others. There were quite a few strangers around her at the moment, but having Jae so close was very relaxing... until she decided to leave.
"Wha...Nuuuuu!" she whined softly but the pat on her head was more than reassuring for some reason. To her it meant Jae would come back soon...she hoped. As she spoke her last sentence to the strangers about not being perverted, Shade couldnt help but stare at the males with a little fear. She looked over to plead for Jae to stay put, but gulped when...she was gone.
"Eheheeh, hiya Flappy.." She grinned slightly towards the tall scary male and her tail twitched slightly.

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki
Jounin | mokuton | Konoha |

"Ahhhh, Excuse me miss..Shade? I am Taiki Senju, The Adviser to the Hokage himself, and I'm taking you as a part of my three man team."
Once again, he sounded relatively blunt about this; but it had to be done. How else would these genin flourish into the mighty ninja that they have the potential to be without a guiding hand?
"Welcome to team two."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

Shade could feel her jaw drop,
"I'm..on a team neow~nyah!?" she gasped and her ears suddenly perked up happily.
"OH YAY MR. GREEN! " she purred and pounced onto the stranger who claimed to be her sensei now. She doubted that the pounce would do much since Shade weighed very little, but she still clung onto his vest tightly, repeatedly whacking her tail lightly against his face.
"I get to be with Pretty Girl!! erm...Jae! Thank you~~ thank you!!!" Shade quickly corrected herself. the reason for such excitement was because of that reason too! she had wanted to be on Jae's team ever since she met the girl. Oh how fate was being kind to her today!

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:52 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

Taiki caught the girl, smiling and chuckling, he was amazed by the amount of energy, and fire he saw in all of the Genin. This class was shaping up to be one that could leave a steady foot hole upon the ninja world.
"Good, at least you're in agreement." I had a question, Do you need any sort of scrolls for Taijutsu?" He noted the confident stance that she took earlier, and had pretty much determined the fact with relative ease. there were no holes in her stance, (at least; no one of her level would notice any, anyways.) and she seemed ready to strike at any time, she was probably alot more powerful than she let on.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 am
User Image

"Mmmm, you want me to train~nyah?" Shade replied to his comment about the scrolls and squirmed slightly in his arms. Oh my, that sounded like work...although she should start to work since she hasn't done an ounce of improving her skill.
"Are you gunna make me all sweaty?" she questioned, of course her funny sentences always coming out wrong in so many ways. Usually it took alot of time with Shade to actually figure out what she was truly talking about all the time.
"Because, I need to get strong so i can sleep more! ~nyah~ Mr. Green! I wanna know how to be stronger so i can sleep!"

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:08 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

"hmm... Alright then."
He took out several scrolls and unrolled them on the ground.

Read these scrolls, and practice the techniques. I'm not to much of a taijutsu practitioner myself, but; I can at least watch haha."

He also laid out several sharp toothpicks for her use.

[The scroll contains these techniques from the konohagakure style taijutsu.]

Dainamikku-Entori [Dynamic Entry]
Simple :: E-Ranked
This is simply a flying jump kick straight at the enemy. Usually used to create an opening or as a surprise attack.

Dainamikku-Akushon [Dynamic Action]
The user will launch him/herself at the opponent and then use a barrage of strikes and kicks to confuse and damage the opponent.

Youjitsuba [Spitting Toothpick]
A Taijutsu technique where the ninja spits a toothpick out of their mouth. Attacking in this manner, while the enemy is normally focusing on the hands, provides a small element of surprise, but with much more effectiveness when used following a distraction.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:37 am
User Image

(Youjitsuba [Spitting Toothpick]
Simple :: E-Ranked)
This was it, Shade's first training session. Oh how exciting and new this all was. Her emerald eyes scanned over the scrolls hungrily, what to choose first. The one about toothpicks seemed easy for her first, so she would try that!
"So i have to spit a stick at you~Nyah? that seems rude," she smirked and lowered her head down to gather up toothpicks in her mouth. She would have to carry around these under her tongue or somewhere in her mouth for now on since her hands were hidden inside the paws of her coat.
[1/2]
With the pick in her mouth, Shade suddenly launched herself towards Mr. Green. Her move was sudden and she had the look of a killer reflected in her eyes. The whole point of this was distraction though, she wanted to look good for her first training. Right as Shade came a few feet away, she quickly stopped in her tracks and kicked up a bunch of dust with the skid. The momentum of her stop was perfect and she spit the toothpick quietly from her mouth. it was a flying blur as it ripped trough the air right towards her sensei. She wasnt in this to hurt anyone though, because right as the toothpick came into a dangerous radius, she shot another out of her mouth at an even faster speed. the second pick hit the tail of the first and sent both off course around Mr. Greens head and into the earth behind him.
[2/2]

((YAY! I did it!))

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:55 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

Taikis' eyes widen for a moment, before seeing the second toothpicks speeding after. Sighing a quick breath of relief as they collided, and veered off of coarse. "G-good job shade. Extra points for the little distraction maneuver; good thinking!" He happily smiledas he began to see the raw potential in this squad that was forming. "Jae, shade...and whom else?", he thought. He would have to choose a third member soon; before he took them on missions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:25 am
User Image

"OH! OH! pick Pokey-san!!" Shade gasped and clapped her paws together.
"I..dont remember his real name...erm! BUT! he has blond hair! and blue eyes! uhmmmm, and he...HE plays with bells! uh! hes good with Genjutsu!" she was struggling with trying to describe him, but she remembered how he wanted to be on a team with her and Jae.
"Yeah! pick him!~Nyah!" she purred slightly then shifted back over to the other two scrolls that were left. she wanted to lean another. Finally, she decided to pick Dynamic Entry.

(Dainamikku-Entori [Dynamic Entry]

Shade quickly read over what she was supposed to do and grinned. this moved looked like alot of fun to do, and she pretty much used a maneuver like this on a daily basis when she saw someone she wanted to pounce on. Backing up, Shade started to stretch her legs and arms out. She jumped up and down a couple of times for the pure amusement of it, then with a swift back flip, she launched herself high up into the air.
[1/2]
While being airborne, Shade brought her paws together and suddenly beside her a shadow clone formed in the air. The clone snatched onto the real bodies paws with its own and spun her around to gain momentum. Upon reaching the proper speed, the clone let go and vanished, projecting Shade towards Mr. Green at a fast pace.
"I'MMA SQUISH YOUUU~~" she sung out as the tan blur of her grew closer and closer.
"Catch me Mr.Green! catch me!!" she purred and slammed into his chest roughly.
[2/2]

~~Chakra pool (170/175)~~
(-5 from the shadow clone)  

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am
Shade-Innocent-Uke

User Image
SenjuTaiki

Tai was caught off guard by the girl being flung at him, and was promptly knocked off of his feet. Clutching her as he fell, he cradle her as to not let her get injured. chuckling happily, he spouted, "You're a quick learner! I like that. Okay, just one more technique, and I'll show you another taijutsu scroll for the second stage of that style". Picking her up, and placing her on the ground, he waited for his student to complete the next task at hand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm
User Image

(Dainamikku-Akushon [Dynamic Action]
Ohohoh, so you want me to learn the last one~Nyah!" she purred and squirmed out of Mr. Greens arms. As she hit the ground, she shuffled over towards the last scroll and gazed over it.
"Hmmm, super fast punching and kicking?" she murmured out loud then stood tall and raised her arms in the air. With a deep breath, she flexed her body then snapped herself into a ridiculous stance. Shade balanced herself on one foot using her long tail to keep absolutely still. Her paws were raised in the mantis stance, her eyes closed in concentration.
[1/2]
A shrill wind blew by and ruffled Shade's hood, once it was finished blowing, her eyes snapped open and she launched herself at Mr. Green. With quick jerks, she slammed her paws as lightly as she could against his chest. There were no training dummies around, so she had to hold back, but at least she was learning. For the dramatic end, Shade lifted her leg and stopped right before she landed a round house on Mr. Greens head. Her foot rested on his shoulder and she squealed as the wind moved her short dress. she switched positions in an instant before her underwear could of been revealed.
"Done~~!!" she purred and smiled.
[2/2]

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shade_The_Serpent

Dangerous Lover

7,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:18 pm
Rival Tai
Shade-Innocent-Uke

((uhm, yeah, i never learned how to quote someone like you do to make things easy and to see when i post ^^" i'll figure it out soon enough!))  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff