Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:06 am
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
Arrival into the office wasn't too surprising. Door still closed, letter still up on the wall, she sighed. Tearing the note down, it was most likely that the little ones would come here at some point. It would have been more convenient, had she been given the answer to the seal upon the door, however she had not. Sitting beside the doorway, one knee up with her hands and chin upon it, the other extended. She was someone to stand out... For certain.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:36 am
H a T a K e ~ L e N

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| GENIN || NINJUTSU || KUMOGAKURE|| CHAKRA: 250

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

It had been quite a while since Len last took a step into the office, he had been dealing with some serious family issues. He still looked just as focused and well trained as before. Questioning if taking that leave was the best idea. He approached the office knocking quietly He looked rather dead inside since the supposed death of his young brother, a bit of news that only he knew about "...I want to be stronger...that is all I want...I may only be a Genin but I will surpass every other..." Len stated at the door his voice calling to the Kage.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

"Do not get in my way, less I strike you down where you stand!" - Len

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zettai Gao

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:48 pm

User Image
Another one approaching. The pale blond raised her head in greetings, and as she rose to her feet, it was clear that the genin had not seen her in his haste. Knocking upon the door, she shook her head. Did no one realize it was sealed? A shrug of her shoulders and her face slid into the passive cheer that had become her since the war.

"Lady Raikage is not in... However I am here to fill in for her," the woman in red smiled, as she turned, a moment to brush her clothes free of any dust which may have been accumulated upon the floor before her seating. "Uwanosora, boy. It's a bit harder to surpass genin, when some have already surpassed you. Your name, boy?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len showed no expression it would seem his memory had failed him last he checked. Lenku's peppered hair danced in the cool breeze that entered the room. His eye filled with sorrow, and rage at the same time. He would look over to notice a lovely woman, a bit taken a back by her appearance. Len would not simply just gawk, not that his face was noticeable, with the long collar he wore.

He would bow his head in thanks for her words "...I understand mistress..." Len would speak in a droopy and focused tone of voice, picking up the harshness of his lack in taking part in a great deal of things. Len looked his superior respectfully thinking over each word spoken " I will not fail mistress, I mean what I say as a proud member of the Hatake Clan...or last I checked I was...," he would pause to answer he properly, bowing apologetically "Sorry, I let things like emotion get the better of my words...Pleasure is all mine, my name is Hatake Lenku..." He awaited her gracious decision.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

Zettai Gao

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:52 am

User Image
The white haired one looked her over. The eyes seemed to be something she knew all too well, hidden deep within her mind, the eyes of mahogany were wonderful covers for sorrow. The boy had not seen enough to staunch the pain of one's heart, and that was critical for the young woman. Though the boy was nearly half a foot taller than she, he might as well have been half her size, the way his sorrow seemed to tug at her heart.

"Last you checked? How can one be family one moment and then not the next?" the woman smiled, "If you wish not to become lost, its best to let emotion get your words. Makes them meaningful, and if you wish not to fail, then you must practice and become strong."

He'd said he wished to become strong, and he was certainly appearing to be determined. She'd practice with him, but they needed to be someplace warmer. Walking down the hall, she motioned him to follow. Off to the hot springs.

(Exit)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:41 pm
H a T a K e ~ L e N

☁╔════════☯═════════╗☁

Len was studying the manner of voice and the speech of Uwanosora. He listened very carefully though his expression did not soften.The young shinobi would stand up giving his head a shake agreeing with her words "Understood...? That is what I would like to know myself.." Len's logic was due to his prolonged absence perhaps they consider him a weakling.

Seeing her smile confused him but nothing else said this was a bad idea. Following her lead, he would follow as closely as he needed to. His expression hidden behind that long tight collar, his eyes holding a glimmer of interest.

Exit to hot springs.

☁╚════════☯═════════╝☁

Zettai Gao

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:59 pm
There seemed no one was in her office. Prefect! " Standing in her office. She noticed that there has been signs of others being in her office. She took a sit on her desk and looked towards her door awaiting to see if anyone would enter.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image
Aya Nara
~Wallflower~
------------0-------------

Aya walked up the stairs quietly, not wanting to disturb the aura of the place in any way, shape or form. She placed each foot gingerly in front of the other until she wound around to the door that housed the Kumokage's office. She looked up at it with intimidation, but solidly decided to knock on the door with confidence. Although she came from the Nara clan, which meant she came from shadows, she still wanted to become a strong shinobi in the traditional sense.

EnergyHawk

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:27 pm
" You're granted acceptation. " Having already taken a seat above her desk. Her figure was positioned towards the entrance her office held. Her office told the tales of someone fooling in her office. She wondered if it was the person who stood behind her door. Kimiko natural expression was one of the dead who bared no emotion. Her voice was spoken much like her expression. They were blunt and held no care towards the world. Her legs were crossed with both hands to her knees. Sitting like a queen. She awaited the person to come in.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image
Aya Nara
~Wallflower~

Aya bowed promptly in recongition of the Kage's presence. As expected, her leader was guarded with an air of strength.
"Thank you, Kumokage-sama." said Aya, before continuing with her request.
"Would it be possible for me to train as a Kumogakure shinobi, m'lady? I realize I have just arrived, but if it isn't too much trouble. I come from the Nara Clan, and my immediate family lives right outside of the village, and I'm the first of my family to really want to join a shinobi village-," Aya clamped her mouth shut quicky once she realized she was talking. Her voice was shaking, and she felt as though she wasn't being as confident as she could be. Additionally, she didn't wish to be too forward with her intentions, so as to not annoy or provoke anger out of her leader. Peace was the ultimate name of the game, and she wished to keep it for as long as possible. She glanced covertly and carefully around the room and took in her surroundings, trying her best to memorize every detail of the office, something she did when she was nervous. When Aya's subconcious was satisfied with her surroundings, she turned her attention back to the Kage.

EnergyHawk

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm
" Raikage is the proper name, Sweetheart. " Speaking in authority over the female. She noticed the child was timid with eyes of an innocent. This wouldn't work well in the profession the child desired to enter. Hey lime green hues narrowed on the child before her as she sat above the desk. She would be a little tougher on her but only until the female could stand tall on her own. A pretty face wouldn't keep her opponent from harming her to such a degree. " First can I have your name child? Congratulation for graduating the Academy. I see they aren't creating shinobis like they once have. " Casting her sight towards the window. Kimiko glance off in the direction of the grand school she just spoke off. Being able to catch sight of the children outside the school walls were beautiful nonetheless. " The Nara Clan are known for their abilities in shadows, correct? They must have a mighty control over their chakra too. " Returning her sight on the child. She stared too her softly as her mind wondered. Heading straight to her clan's abilities will be useless if the child could not maintain her grip on the shadows and extend them when necessary. Towards the end of her thought she realized what would aid the child best. Standing from her seated position. She swayed towards the bookcase near on the other end of the wall and performed one seal. Placing her right hand in front of the shelf, a seal appeared but quickly broke and burnt to ashes. Running her index finger through the files. She found the folders she wanted took them from their resting place. With her left, she created a seal once more and sat back upon her desk. " The cost of techniques will drain a child of your rank dry. Before I place you on your clan's techniques. I want you to enlarge your chakra pool so your family may be proud of you becoming a shinobi and so your death doesn't come in battle. " Taking a slight inhale. She thought about her members in them little seconds before exhaling that sweet, intoxicating breeze. These files hold your instruction on the current missions or rather..training I am assigning you. I want you practice these first and report back to my office after. " Placing the files that came in a scroll on her desk. She sat beside them placing her hands back on her knees with her legs crossed. Slightly she bared a smile towards the child in hopes to cheer her up from her strict spoken words. Though the world will not come easy for her and Kimiko was letting this be known.

|| OoC || Here's the training I'm assigning your character. I want her to do the first two both times. Normally people focus on techniques although in this guild. Chakra should be a person's main focus. ||

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image
Aya Nara
~Wallflower~

"Aya, M'lady." she said, a little less fully than before, as she had been corrected and currently felt like an idiot who couldn't pass their exams. The Kage's stern but somewhat tolerant gaze seemed bore through her, analyzing every fiber of her being. Aya felt her face flush and her eyes dropped to the floor like weights. Frequently she had felt this bottomless emotion of shame, and although she had a theory that it was there to help her blend into the shadows, she wasn't comfortable with it. As the Kage gave her instructions, however, she looked up and paid close attention, giving a nod when needed. She watched carefully as the seals were unsealed and the files containing her training were found. She took them carefully and with some faith in her upcoming abilities. Aya got the sense that there was some major doubt about her in the room, but never-the-less she looked back at the kage, blue eyes glimmering, and a shy smile entered her face as she noticed the Raikage's own attempt. She indeed didn't seem like a woman to be frivolously happy. She bowed and clasped the scrolls carefully.
"Of course, M'lady. I'll do my best." she said, attempting to instill a sense of reliablilty, which would most likely drop as quickly as her eyes did. Aya promply left as swiftly and as quietly as possible, directing herself to the training grounds as the Raikage had instructed.
(Exit)

EnergyHawk

O-MiDnIgHtAliCe-O

2,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:58 am
A young girl quietly strolls down the halls of the Kage's building looking around her with a calm curiosity. Her name was Alice Nara and she had just recently graduated from the Academy and was ready to start her career as a gennin of the Cloud Village. Alice stopped at the doors to the Kage's office and took a deep breath, her grey eyes were calm though there was a hint of excitement in them as she opened the doors."Raikage m'am? My name is Alice and I want to be a gennin for the Cloud Village."Alice said in a mature voice that did not seem to fit her age, she gave the Raikage a smile that was full of sweetness and excitement that seemed to light her grey eyes. She remained close to the shadows that appeared in the room from the light, there was a glint of mischief in her eyes and her smile as she took a step closer to the Raikage's desk but remained close to the shadows.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games