Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:37 pm

Rainbow Reaper Nijiro Hatake User Image
space
Loyal Hatake Clan Mist Medic Lazy

xxxxxx Nijiro had raced Sypher to Breath, stopping right along side the two boys, not at all out of breath, but her blood pumping. A good run felt nice everyone in a while. And today was no exception. She blinked, looking down at the toad, having to take a step to the side in order to look around Sypher and see it at all. As the Toad talked, her eyes narrowed, a hand pulling out her smoking pipe from the back of her obi. Nijiro stepped forward, pointing the sharp, lethal end of the mouthpiece of her smoking pipe at the Toad's throat.

❝I don't like you choice of words... They're a little too convenient!❞ Nijiro hissed angrily, muscles tense. ❝You want a female Mist ninja, and I just so happen to be a Hatake. I don't like this.❞ Nijiro stalked forward pressing the mouthpiece against the Toad's neck, blunt end touching, not the sharp end. However, a flick of her wrist and the toad will have another mouth to work with. ❝Why would I want to help anyone, anyway? They're not my problem.❞
To Protect the Innocent.xxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:41 pm
"I don't know what she is but if you insult her, I'll mash you up and make toad soup." Sypher said cheerfully and put a calming hand on Nijiro's wrist, the one holding her pipe "I know Howaido, Nijiro. He's not a bad guy, I believe." he said, still smiling as he turned to the toad "Please explain yourself."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:43 pm
Qastor Sugino Sakada
"Now now I didnt ask for a mist ninja I asked for a female Hatake, since you are thus though, I guess my question is answered..." Gamakichi pushed the pipe away carelessly as he sneezed a little calmer now,"Dont you get the wrong idea, there are several much stronger people than Howaido-san that will gut you if you even think of harming me." He would plead if necessary but hopefully she might come with out force.

[Say she recognizes the name as her real father told her it once or twice.]
-edited-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:44 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro stepped right up to the toad, eyes glaring dangerously, the tilt of her head revealing the grey roots that her hair dye hid, but needed another touch-up. She glanced at Sypher and then took one step back, lowering the hand that held her weapon.

❝White hair doesn't suit my wardrobe. And you still haven't answered my question. Why would I want to help?❞ Nijiro challenged, standing tall and strong, ready to launch a punch or dodge any attack. She was a very flighty ninja, and never liked to let others get the upper hand over her.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:47 pm
Sypher took his hand off Nijiro and slipped his hands in his pockets, relaxed but still dangerous. He wouldn't interfere unless Nijiro needed him too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:51 pm
"Because, Im asking you kindly... and Im sure there will be something in it for you when Howaido returns to normal, he is a prodigy, he could teach you whatever you liked or do whatever you needed at least one time. I may get hell for offering his efforts in such a way but, please, if not for your own pleasures then for a reward." It appeared the toad was not opted to be violent, Howaido may have not even known he was coming here.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:57 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro kept her aggressive posture, not liking this at all - it was far too convenient, she swore it was! But, she couldn't prove that it was all set up, so she just had to run with it, at least for a little bit.

❝Tsch. I don't care for your master, and I don't care for any rewards. And even if I wanted to go, I cannot. I am a genin of Mist, here on a mission, and must have the approval of both my sensei and Kage to go anywhere outside this village that isn't my teammates and I heading back to Kirgakure.❞ Nijiro informed, hands still at her sides, smoking pipe held in an attack position.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm
Gamakichi sighed,"I guess it was too good to be true to run up on a keen female Hatake on my first stop." he smirked slightly,"But I guess it was good I got the dumbest out of the way, I bet Howaido-san would probably beat you in one move at any sort of mind game. Such a waste too... for one of the smartest clans to have such a worthless mind as its member, unless Im wrong of course." He nodded as he turned to walk away,"Outside of your village you have your own free will and despite what you might think your kage could not act on clan matters between three villages now it seems with out causing a war of sorts. Ive heard the Mizukage is also a Hatake, I deem he would not be as stupid as you to think such silly thoughts, only the weak make excuses when theres no way out." With that he walked back towards Sypher,"If you find any real Hatake you think you could let me know to save your near friend over in Suna?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:18 pm
Sypher stared at the toad as it insulted Nijiro "Did you not hear my comment about toad soup?" he asked it pleasantly but his eyes dared the toad to say more "Nijiro is a better shinobi than you will find in any of your precious clans. And if you knew anything about me from Howaido, you'd know we're not friends. At best we are acquaintances with a joint memory of an event." he held out his hand and slowly spikes of wood began to emerge, poking through flesh and cloth "Now. Bugger off. You've insulted someone under the protection of this village. Do it again and you'll wish you'd been summoned by a better master."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro blinked, taken aback. He... he just insulted her. Grey eyes blinked once more, a lazy smile coming over her face. She lifted a hand, this time it was her lowering Sypher's threat of an attack.

❝Aww, how cute. You think you can rile me up!❞ Nijiro began to twirl the smoking pipe smoothly in her hand. ❝But seriously, I have a duty to my village, not your master who fell for curse out of his own precarious mistake. Unless you kidnap me, I'm afraid I can't help. I am curious though - you called this a clan matter. I may be in a clan, but I don't see that classing this situation as a clan matter. What was the name of your master?❞ Nijiro asked, lazy smile still creasing her thin lips and the corners of her grey eyes.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:24 pm
"I dont have the time to kidnap anybody thank you," he frowned,"Damn it, both of us have said his name is Howaido about twenty times now I get it you are too stubborn to go anywhere!" He crossed his arms,"selfish brat... no selfish is the wrong word, I dont think they have a word for you girl."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:25 pm
Sypher lowered his hand but the spikes remained, sticking out several feet from his arm so he couldn't quite put it next to his body. He glared at the toad again "Watch it..."  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 pm

space

xxxxxx Nijiro continued to smile, shaking her head gently.

❝His last name. What is his last name?❞ She asked, speaking a little slower than normal, as if speaking to a young child.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:33 pm
He face palmed himself,"What other last name would he have than your own girl? You are both Hatake therefor your last names with both be Hatake! Sheesh... Hatake, Nijiro and Hatake, Howaido... are we done with your games regardless if you deem it so this is an emergency..."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games