Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:06 pm
Dai looked at the clone as he crouched in front of her. Her face twisted in anger and she turned her face from the clone. It's attitude flopped around like a fish that was taken from the water. Dai blushed as the clone smiled at her. She wanted to speak but her mind wouldn't focus. This clone really annoyed her and frustrated her. Dai had half the thought of slapping it. But his eyes and tone of voice paralyzed her from any action that she wanted to take. Her bangs fell low enough to hide her flushed cheeks. She stared at the floor as she felt the clone still near to her. Kyo was still in her arms along with the pup.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 pm
Sypher sat on the ground by Dai, stretching his legs out to lean back like a slob "You gonna say anything? Or are you just going to sit there?" it asked, stretching its body forward to grasp its toes "You were all full of fire only moments ago. Does defending your feelings for a little boy take more spine than defending the man who 'inspired' you to become a shinobi?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:09 pm
Dai watched the clone. she wanted to say so much. But the clone read her so well. It was irritating. "You're irritating.' She spoke. She glared at him. "How dare you break my very being down." Her voice changed. "If Sypher or anyone doesn't want my help. Well that's just to damn. I'm help them until I bleed the last drop of blood from my veins." Dai looked like a whole new person. "And that's a promise." Her eyes focus onto the clone. "I devote myself to those around me. If they need or don't need help. I'm still going to disregard everything to keep them safe." She turned her face back to Kyo. "That in clues Sypher. And if he wants to hate me for trying to protect him. Then so be it." Dai spoke as she smoothed Kyo's hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:07 pm
The clone sighed and his head flopped down onto its chest "That is not what I meant. Not what I meant at all." he suddenly flung himself backwards and lay out flat on the ground, his arms splayed "You're so serious. Hate is such a strong word too." he made a weird face at the sky then propped himself up on his elbows, glowering at Dai a little "He will hate you if you die for him. He will hate you if you throw your life away. Instead, how bout you get strong enough so that you don't have to fight for him? Die for him?"  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm
Dai looked over at her shoulder and looked at the clone. Dai laid back and moved Kyo back to the way he was. Dai sighed and looked at the sky. "Sypher would hate it if I died protecting him." She reached her hand out up to the sky and acted like she could touched the sky itself. She gave a half smile on the other side of her face where the clone wasn't. "At least it would be for him." She brought her hand down and tucked her bangs behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:30 pm
Sypher's clone frowned as Dai didn't answer him then looked up at the sky as she reached for it. Suddenly he leaned over and lifted his own arm, holding it just behind her own hand as he looked at the sky too "He'll be done soon. He wants to take you and Kyo to a different village for experience." he said, his voice right near her ear.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:49 pm
Dai looked at the clone and blushed at it's voice in her ear. "A trip would be nice." She whispered back. "I've been station in this village for to long." She smiled. Dai reached to the sky again. "I wonder the what it's like?' she asked as s few birds flew by. A small warm breeze swept trough the temples grounds. Her hand next reached out to the sky. Dai looked at the clone. "What flying is like." She whispered at it. She turned her attention to the sky. "To feel the sun's warmth." She smiled. A smile she never showed anyone. She closed her eyes a slowly lowered her hand. Her smiled slowly faded as her eyes kept to the sky. "Always being somewhere new when the now comes." She blinked slowly. "Always traveling." She turned her head to the clone. With no words to say, Dai stared softly at him. After all, he was a clone of the one that gave her strength to become a ninja. She studied his features; remembering everything. Just in case one day she'd die.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 pm
Sypher put his hand down "Ask Sypher to take you flying. He is the bird sage after all." he looked at her, meeting her gaze evenly. He was only a clone with a personality but his personality gave him liberties "You probably won't get another chance to do this." he said simply, keeping her eyes with his.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 pm
Dai smiled at the clone. Soon feeling Shi starting to lick her cheek. Dai giggled. Dai petted Shi. Her eyes never left to clones. "Just maybe." She whispered in agreement with it. She hopeful wished that the clone wasn't a clone. It would of meant more to her if it was the real Sypher. Dai blinked slowly for some reason with having Kyo and Shi on top of her had made her comfy. She started to feel tired. Dai closed her eyes and her hand that rested on Shi's head had slipped to the space between her face and the clone's. She looked peaceful as she breathed with ease. She was asleep for the third time today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Sypher rolled his eyes as she fell asleep "Total dork. She's never going to get anywhere with Sypher like this." he shook his head and then the clone dispersed, leaving Kyo and Dai to themselves.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:33 pm
Kyo drolled at the side of his mouth as he slept in Dai's lap. He opened his eyes a bit at their talking and listened stilll half asleep. "Nya...." He opened his eyes a bit more and looked toward the clone as Dai fell asleep. He looked back up and snuggled back into a comfy state.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:48 pm
Dai opened her eyes and grinned. She looked over to Kyo. "You awake, Kyo?" She asked sitting up onto her elbows. She smiled at him. "Sounds like we'll most likely be going for a trip." Dai began to laugh. "I fooled that clone quiet well." She ruffled Kyo's hair and Dai's stomach growled. She began sitting up and wrapped her arms around the half a sleep Kyo. "So what else should do?" She asked delightfully. She looked at Kyo. "If you want to continue to nap. That would be fine too." Dai looked at her dried blood soaked knuckles. "I got to clean this..." Dai smiled and sat Kyo in front of her. Placing her jacket around him. "Be right back." She smiled as stood up. Dai walked over to the waters edge and crouched down. She placed her hands into the water and began using the handkerchief to wash away the damage she had caused.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:54 pm
Sypher, seeming to appear from nowhere, came up behind Dai and put a barefoot on her back "Hey. You got in a fight." he looked pissed off as he smiled darkly at her "I should push you in the water for that...but I won't." he took his foot off and walked back over to kneel down and pull at Kyo's cheeks "Wake up, sleeper!" he pulled his cheeks tightly "And yeah, we're going to Sand." he called over his shoulder at Dai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Dai didn't move. Her scar for years ago glistened in the sun light. She stood up and shook her hands dry. She ringed out the handkerchief. She walked over to Sypher and Kyo. She stood with her hands on her hips and smiled. "Sounds fun. What about Fuyu?" She asked as she crouched next to Sypher smiling like she had nothing to hide.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Kyo wiggled his face away from Sypher and flomped onto his belly. "Nya...." Sitting up and letting out a big yawn, almost falling back over as he looked at Sypher.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games