Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Totoma's Cafe |Food and Drink| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

I'm the twin with heart ; ! | ! ;

Yokai shifted uncomfortably for a few minutes as Setsuna talked about cutting into him but it was more...how to explain and how much could he explain? Sypher had been pretty clear about how NOT thrilled he was about sharing what he and Yokai were. But...maybe Setsuna could help it become more permanent if he was so into medicine. He looked at Setsuna curiously, wondering about what he meant. Growths? Colors? He didn't really understand it "Urhm....well...uhn.Oh, thanks!" he said to the waiter as their food was delivered. He started into his own, eating eagerly despite the look of mild illness that the waiter gave him. Shrimp and beef ramen. The waiter shuddered as he put Setsuna's food down and then walked away as Yokai swallowed and spoke "Sypher and I don't really...I mean, we do split. But its more...uhm....." he tapped his chopsticks to his lip, thinking how to explain this without being...gross. Finally, he just went with it "Well, Sypher made a body identical to his original. That's how he did it the first time he put me in. Now...well, I think he wears the body? Or...or something...I don't really now but we don't split! Not like....like splorch." he said, his expression showing he'd just confused himself trying to explain. Yokai looked helpless for a moment then went back to eating "He can explain it...." he mumbled into his food, ears bright red.

; | ;

↳ Mizukage ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 480 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

It seemed as if he had lost the other when he explained a couple abnormalities. The growths he really would not get into since they were eating but explaining color blindness would be more appropriate. After all, not all medical talk was acceptable when people were trying to enjoy their meals. Of course he had also noticed the other shift in his seat. Curious... why was the other feeling uncomfortable?

When their food was brought out, Setsuna nodded to the man before he slowly began to eat his own meal. Of course he immediately stopped when Yokai began explaining what the real deal was with him and Syy. He set his utensils aside, elbows on the table and hands clasped together. His chin rested against his thumbs, his mouth obscured by his hands but his eyes, intense and studious paid close attention as Yokai did his best to explain the matter.

Although he did smile when it seemed as if the other was embarrassed. "I think I have the idea, it's crossed my mind before but I merely thought you two split yourselves into two separate beings. Basically, he brought together all the parts needed to make a human body. Then I'm sure through some sort of jutsu, he transferred his own soul into it and uses it. But since you two are basically two sides of the same coin, you're still connected and can basically fuse back together. I think that's the gist of it, yes?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

"What's a soul?" Yokai asked curiously, swallowing his noodles and raising to bowl to sip at the broth. As for what Setsuna was saying, part of it was true "I don't know how he made the body. Even Sypher gets queasy and grumpy when he tries to explain but he takes who I am and who he is and separates us...uhm, more then we already are being two persons. People. Things." he put the bowl down, feeling warm and happy. He had Setsuna's attention and that just made Yokai want to start glowing "We can fuse back together though. Its complicated though cause I don't know what he does with my body. So what's a soul?"

; | ;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:58 pm
User Image

A tough question that Yokai had posed upon him. Granted there were souls, it was easy enough to see, but explaining it was a little difficult for Setsuna since the spirit was not really a physical thing. As for Syy becoming queasy and grumpy when inquiring about the body he made... Setsuna was more certain that the other had raided graves or found body parts to make it. Setsuna appeared deep in thought, looking straight and off to the right a bit, a sort of far off look in his eyes as he thought about his answer and then thought about the best way of simplifying it.

"The soul... the spirit... it's something completely separate from the body. The body houses it and the soul controls the body. But it's basically what makes you, you. All of your attributes... personality, your thoughts, your feelings, being aware of yourself as a living being, what you will yourself to do... it's all contained in a person's soul. You may have come from Syy's own soul, but you are separate on your own since I am sure you do not act or think or feel in the exact same way Syy does. I imagine it's why he can place you in a body of your own. Because you are you and Syy is Syy." A long explanation, nothing unusual for Setsuna since he did go into detail, but he hoped Yokai understood what he was saying. Especially since he had no idea how to explain it in a more simpler way than that.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yoo blinked. At the mention of something completely separate from the body, his mind went somewhere else but he tried to focus "Oh..." he looked back down at his now empty bowl and then brought his head up, trying to smile as if he understood "So uhm....does the soul get injured?"

; | ;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 am
User Image

It seemed as if he had lost the other, wouldn't be the first time. It seemed as if the more he went into detail, the less people understood. With his own bowl still filled with food, Setsuna began to take more bites, wanting to catch up since it seemed that Yokai was finished. Although when asked about a soul getting injured, he gave this a few seconds thought before answering "It could... although aside from using jutsu, I'm not sure how else it could be injured."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yokai made a small noise at Setsuna's reply but didn't really understand it. He was tapping his fingers gently on the table, staring at Setsuna with wide eyes "Setsuna....do you know a lot about diseases?" he asked suddenly, wide eyes slightly touched with worry.

; | ;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image

It seemed the conversation had really taken a strange turn. Blinking once at the question, Setsuna's brow furrowed as he quickly examined the other with his eyes. "I've studied diseases, yes... why? Are you feeling sick?" The other seemed healthy, but then why ask such a question?

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yoo shook his head vigorously, his hair flying all around his face "No. But Sypher knew a very sick girl when he lived in Kumogakure." he glanced up as the waiter took his bowl away and handed him a dessert menu "She had something called...tub....uhm...tubersclos? And something else that was really bad. She was always sick..." he frowned at the word, knowing wasn't right but not sure of the right word "He said she died from it. So...I was just wondering if you know how to cure diseases?"

; | ;

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 pm
User Image

Tuberculosis, it was certainly a bad disease and he sympathized with the girl that had probably succumbed to it. That or the other disease that Yokai could not think of. "I've studied plenty of medical books and almost everything concerning recent breakthroughs and such. I do know how and in theory I suppose I could treat diseases. But I've never really been given the opportunity to try and cure serious cases, being as I've been too young in the past." Not to mention he was still just a chuunin. He'd be able to handle helping the wounded but serious illnesses were probably left to those with more rank. "And feel free to order any dessert you like if you've got room."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC: I can't remember, does the Naruto universe have a cure for tuberculosis?

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Yokai looked at Setsuna a little sideways, seeming to nibble on the menu as he thought about what his friend had said "Oh.....Sypher said it was a horrible disease. He doesn't talk much about the other one though..." he looked at the menu and ordered a chocolate and cinnamon dumpling "So....uhm....."

; | ;

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm
User Image

It seemed an oddly specific thing to ask, even if the other was reminded of a sick person that Sypher used to know. The other seemed hesitant to speak further on the issue and Setsuna did not feel the need to press the matter. Instead he smiled softly, the other having looked cute when he had his head tilted like that. "You know, the next time a festival comes around, I'd love to take you to it. There's all sorts of things to do at one, like eat food, play games, they might even have a show or two." Setsuna prefered to see Yokai happy instead of troubled or worried. Shifting the topic of conversation onto something seemed like the best idea.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:13 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

Instantly perked up, Yokai looked excitedly at Setsuna "What else do festivals do?" he asked, sounding like he wished one were upon them now. Easily distracted, Yokai was instantly onto the next topic...right? His grin was wide as his cake arrived, digging into it before he spoke again "Are the foods delicious? And what kind of shows happen? Are they fun?"

; | ;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:25 am
User Image

Perhaps this was a reason that Setsuna liked being around Yokai. Despite the complicated situation he came from, the other just made things so simple. It was easy enough to change the conversation, it was easy to cheer him up... again, aside from the complicated situation with Syy, other things with Yokai seemed simpler to deal with. Having to think back on the last time he went to a festival, Setsuna replied "Well festivals are usually to celebrate something or some holiday. Sometimes they last from the afternoon and until night, I think sometimes during the night they might set off fireworks. The food is usually quite good, they sell takoyaki, yakisoba noodles, rice balls, simple foods you can just carry around with you. And the shows are usually held on the street or on makeshift stages. People perform in one way or another, maybe they perfom martial arts or do short plays. Usually they're fun to wathc."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
"Yokai" Yoo "Senju"!

A festival sounded thrilling! Yokai nearly shoved cake into his cheek at the mention of delicious foods and he stared at Setsuna with delight "Really! Oh it sounds awesome." he said happily, going back to eating his cake. He was thrilled....but something was starting to feel off in his body. He didn't feel right and he put his cake down, looking pale "I don't think I should eat any more right now though." he said carefully, his face very pale as he carefully drank some of his water.

; | ;

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas