Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin
It is those of us who cure ailments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the parts of her body that had been on the knives to make them move was not insignificant. If she Reformed into a person at this time, she would appear 4 years younger. She swore in her own mind. These people were pissing her off. She waited for a few moments as mist in their general area. When she had first split off into mist, it was in order for them to breath in some of her form. She hovered closer to their bodies now, her point becoming less subtle because of the loss in mass. Blades would form in the air every few seconds, try to slash one of them, and then form back into mist. She just hoped they didn't figure out that she meant them to inhale her.

A subtle trail of water can be seen on the floor. there are 5 bubbles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Who best know how to cause them

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:54 pm
Matt smiles realizeing what her plan was, Matt jumps to the side quickly dragging Sakaki over with him to dodge the giant dragon attack that headed right for them. "Aiko,when you finish i have devised a plan for our situation." Matt whispered this hopping it would travel through the mist in the area to her ear.

The group continues their assault unaware of the mist that loomed over them. The group looks to eachother quickly readying for a combination of attacks now. The water user make some hand seals and a large dragon of water washes toward the Sakaki and Matt. as the wall passes by the lightning user makes a long string of hand seals causing a large lightning dragon to burst forth from him moving in combination with the fire dragon already moving about the area all three dragons move in a perfect assult rushing quickly to annihilate Sakaki and Matt.

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

A droplet of mist landed in Matt's ear. It formed a tiny Aiko, who traveled further into his ear. "I'm listening." the tiny Aiko said. Meanwhile, other tiny Aiko's were forming inside their opponent's lungs. The mist blades continued their attempted assault on the outside of their opponents simply as pretense for the mist's true purpose.

They created a poison in order to seal the opponent's chakra by summoning materials from the room. Coincidentally, they had already ingested it simply because of where Aiko was summoning it from.

When they were done, Whether they succeeded or failed, the mini Aiko's formed their hands into blades and began cutting into their host's lungs wherever they could. When they had caused enough damage (or been thwarted completely), Aiko ripped them from the student's chests.

While she did this, she began to try and break the ice wall that held her blades free of where it was anchored.

User Image

Summon medical supplies. C 20
create poison.B 40

cp 230/290
((yeaaah... i don't think this strategy would fly in a normal fight >.>...no...just...no))

I had to stop the dragons...chakra sealing was the only way i could think of...since i have no ninjutsu. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:08 pm
(ok i'm starting some major team combination attack, i wanna see how well our moves can complement eachother and i have serious went over diferent combinations in my head and we will be awesome but i want to see what you two can add to it to make it more unque to just us, so add any attack you like to this and we will see how it turns out.)

Matt smiled as he heard aiko's voice. "i'll get your blades out but i need you to help me with this assault, i'm going to need Sakaki's power as well" Matt stomps his foot on the ground moving his bones through the whole floor making them erupt up into a forest of bone like protrusions, Matt fades into the bone waiting for his comrades to make there move.

The trio of Nin begin to cough intensively some coughing up blood as they realized thet they were being attacked from the inside. the lightning user decided to attack on his own grabbing both his comrades sending electrical currents throughout all three bodies in hope it would flush out or atleast slow aikos assault.

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Aiko 愛子 Tsumi 罪

Cloud Genin

Aiko saw the attack from the floor. She responded by forming herself onto the ceiling, and hundreds of spines flew down at the opponents from the ceiling. Her attack filled in any gaps in Matt's attack. Between the two of them, the attack seemed to form a giant mouth, with teeth of bone coming from the floor, and teeth of water from the ceiling. The 5 pills from before were positioned within the spikes.

Meanwhile The other ninja's would find their chakra being slowly poisoned, becoming harder to work with because of the poison she manufactured in their lungs.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm
"As I am sure you know, this is the academy and dojo of kumogakure. As my students, you will pretty much live here until I say you are done training. Now everyone, ninja types." a** he awaited his answer Akatsuchi sat at his legs lazily, staring boredly across the room. Kay and her would much rather be on their way to suna to help bunny ears than here teaching impatient impertinent brats. He hated kids, always has, but wouldn't let them know that.  

___youwillknownihilism

OsteoidData

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Cloud Hari

Cloud followed the chunin until he stopped. He looked and studied him. He looked uninterested in his task. Cloud looked around the dojo and academy. He answered looking at the chunin, " Bukijutsu ".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:18 pm
Alex strolled in ignoring that chunnin and found an area by himself. he walked over to a shelf and took a stack of ten scrolls and put them in a pack. he turned and headed to the dojo with a spring in his step.

User Image  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

Alex found a nice spot by himself and took a stance. he opened a scroll describing his bloodline and read the first instruction in how to perform it. after reading it he inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to calm and focus his mind on the task at hand. The act of crystallizing one's own blood. After drawing blood in anyway, the user will shape it then pump additional chakra through it, in order to make it as hard as stone and as sharp as a typical blade. This basic form of Saiketsu is really only good for small amounts of blood, with which one can form small projectiles. he reiterated in his mind to reaffirm and clarify what he had to do.

Alex drew his right leg dagger and pricked each of his finger tips of his right hand not feeling the pain right away,so that helped in keeping his focus. with his right hand he preformed hand signs as the other hand dripped blood drop by drop. he raised his bleeding right hand and swung it in an arch out away from his body."Akaishi" [Red stone] he yelled. in return he got an incredible stinging of his finger tips as the blood crystallized,producing great pain.

he screamed out a curse and fell to his knees clutching his right hand until the pain resided. the moment it did he stood up ready to try again.

Akaishi [ Red Stone ]
Rank D
1-4 done due to ninjutsu class.
2-4 done due to bloodline benefit
post 3-4  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image

Alex determined to master this technique stood up strait and took his stance. he reread the scroll and cleared his mind, forcing his body to relax. pulling back out his dagger again he pricked his fingers again letting the blood drop freely from it. " Akaishi" [ Red Stone ] he whispered to himself and threw his arm out again this time aiming a a practice dummy. for a moment he thought he had done something wrong. untill he heard a thud and looked to see the small blades poking from the dummies chest. he grinned, a look of triumph taking over his features. Alex leaped off the ground, putting his fist in the air and whooping for joy."yes, i did it!" he yelled genuinely surprised at his progress. looks like i didn't need that chunnins help after all. Alex rolled the scroll up and went to the next one for his blood line preparing to learn it.

Akaishi [ Red Stone ]
Rank D
2-4 done due to bloodline benefit
post 3-4 done in previous post.
4-4 completed in this post.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:40 pm
User Image

Alex opened the next scroll and read it twice this time preparing to really try for it. Sasu no Hari [ To p***k with a Needle ] he read the rest out loud to affirm what it meant." The user draws a small amount of blood from their pours, allowing them to create a very small needle. This needle is thin and only stretches about 3 inches- basically a sewing needle. Its main purpose is simply to pierce the user in order to draw additional blood." he shrugged and prepared to start his practice. "seems easy enough." he focused on his right hand calling on his heritage to bring the blood out. sure enough he felt a tingling and then when a small pool formed in his hand he shaped it and hardened it into a needle. Alex smiled seeing as ho he got in one try. he was about to flick it away when he changed his mind and shoved it through his earlobe for later use.

Sasu no Hari [ To p***k with a Needle ]
1-2 done due to ninjutsu class.
2-2 done. completed this post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 am
User Image

Alex stretched for a minute feeling sore but ready to keep at it. he rolled up the old scroll and started again on a new one. opening it he read it out loud. "Arei no Hari [ Array of Needles ]...The user takes aim with a single hand and then launches 15 stone red pin needles from the pours of that hand." he said low and in a quiet voice so no one else would hear it.

Alex took his scrolls deciding to show of his progress and prowess by learning this technique in front of the others. he went into the academy and found a nice spot where he could practice uninterrupted but still show off.

Alex raised his hand and aimed at a blank wall. he swung his arm releasing 15 stone needles made of his blood at it. they each hit with a thud and he grinned at how easy it was. he rolled that scroll feeling pleased with himself and sat down feeling a bit tired.

Arei no Hari [ Array of Needles ]
2-4 academy reduction.
3-4 ninja profile attribute takes this one away.
4-4 completed in this post.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

Alex read the next scroll aloud but quietly as he sat relaxing. "Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine ]...From any conscious position, the user will flood their body with chakra, pressing small amounts of blood from every pour. In a flash moment, the user will then crystallize every single strain of blood inching from their flesh. This hasty maneuver offers a wonderful defensive retaliation. It should be noted that this technique does not have very impressive range, stretching only about 6-7 inches." he whispered. he read it again just to make sure he got the general idea. nodding he stood and relaxed his body and mind preparing for this jutsu. he focused his chakra to his left forearm. with a grunt he surged a good amount into his arm and blood sprayed in all directions around him. he hadn't been focused enough to actually crystallize it so all he ended up doing was making a mess.

Alex sighed and looked around him at his blood."well i wonder who cleans this mess up. not me." he smiled and reread the scroll.

Aka Harinezumi no Sujou [ Birth of Red Porcupine ]
1-7 done due to ninjutsu class.
2-7 academy reduction.
3-7 academy reduction.
4-7 my ninja profile attribute takes this one away.
5-7 completed this post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:43 am
User Image

Alex moved over away from his mess and gathered his scrolls. thankfully none of them were damaged and he could keep going. he read the scroll for the first time trying to visualize the process he would have to take to do it.

he relaxed his body again and took a stance. doing that always seemed to help him and he figured he might of forgotten to do it last time. once again he focused the chakra to his right arm instead of his left. his left was aching telling him it needed a small break. he surged the chakra again and blood sprayed out. he was about to harden it when his left arm had a particular painful ache that distracted him at the last moment. all he did was the same result as last time. he made a slightly smaller mess. he grew angry and upset. cursing he started to punch and kick the nearest wall yelling as he did."what the hell, you stupid jutsu just work already!" he yelled. he formed hand signs summoning a clone and then punching it in the face as soon as it formed. the clone had a surprised look on its face as it dispersed. he fell to the floor his rage spent. after a moment he sighed and picked the scroll back up this time looking at the drawing on it for more information.

2-7 academy reduction.
3-7 academy reduction.
5-7 completed this last post.
6-7 completed this post.  

lazyactor

lazyactor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 am
User Image

Alex stood feeling calm and confident that he could learn it this time. he took the stance the scroll drawing had to show him making the whole move seem to flow easier for him. he surged his chakra this time through his left leg. blood sprayed and Alex hardened every drop into 5 inch needles that surrounded his leg to ankle. he smiled, a dazed expression of his face. the needles fell away and shattered into minuscule pieces. Alex stood for a moment then he fell passed completely out from lack of chakra and blood loss. he wouldn't wake until someone touched him or a day had passed.

2-7 academy reduction.
3-7 academy reduction.
5-7 completed this two posts ago.
6-7 completed last post.
7-7 completed this post.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games