Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher settled by some of the floating rocks, sitting easily as he waited for the others to arrive. He was playing with the blindness in his eye, covering the one he could see out of to test the damage. He chuckled as he realized what he thought was fading was totally gone Aaaah. Man how lame. Going old at 18. Geez...

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:42 am
User Image
Apollo appeared at the gates, supped up in his Anbu gear instead of his usual leisure clothing. Something was different about him and it was easily noticeable by those in the village. His hair, which was recently white, had just changed back to its golden sheen. By releasing the suppression jutsu, Apollo had regained the chakra he'd sealed away and his hair tone came back with it. In this distance his eyes caught a little figure hopping from edible creations, probably Gamakichi with his report.

"You know I don't get paid enough to be your messenger toad old man."

"Tis not the time Gamakichi, tis not the time."

Gamakichi snorted, crossing it's arms while looking away. "Pay up! Three bags of chips and a hot bun."

Apollo sighed, going into his bag and giving his summon what he'd asked for. "There, now can you stop being so brash and tell me whats going on.?"

Gamakichi grabbed the bag and the bun out of Apollo's hand with a leap and smiled. "Gladly! That guy you asked for, Sypher, he's on his way. But your kage added somebody. Some little girl ninja, probably a genin, to the expedition. That was..HEY?! THIS ISN'T BARBECUE FLAVORED!"

Apollo listened, nodded, and did a single hand sign causing Gamakichi to disappear. "Annoying toad.."

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:49 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"Very annoying. He stole a pork bun from a harmless lady. Nearly scared her too." Sypher said, standing from his position as Apollo arrived. He was glad to see that Apollo's hair was back to the gold it had been "I'm glad for my birds. They chatter but don't demand much more than praise. And her name is Suzume. The girl who's coming along." he had his bag, already packed and ready to go, over one shoulder. He'd dragged his black jacket out, a knee length sleeveless with pockets, and wore it bound to his waist by his headband. His jeans were tight but loose near the ankles and thick soled shoes. His shirt was long sleeved and a dark red that almost matched his jacket "She's a good shinobi for a genin."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:58 am
User Image "Don't let Gamakichi give you a bad impression of the toads. He's just a spoiled brat, which is why I use him for little tasks like this. Now if you were to ever meet his father your entire perception of them would change drastically." Apollo was proud to be the Sage of the Toads, even if a couple of them were mean spirited. "Suzume? I recall that young girls name from before. Shes the swordsmen, right? I was going to try and bring her in as my second student, but the Raikage took her under her wing instead. Iss-sama never wishes for me to have any fun with the young ones it seems." It was true, at least in Apollo's eyes. "Do you have any idea of what we're doing? Or did Iss-sama not inform you of our mission?"  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:07 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher chuckled "I'm sure. But I still prefer birds." he nodded at the information about Suzume and shook his head at the second question "Ha! That's because your idea of fun is about as fun as playing with a hungry tiger. You forget I was one of the only students you had to survive it." he was smiling the entire time though. He didn't begrudge Apollo for anything that had happened when Sypher had been his student and never would "I have no clue what we're going to be doing."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 am
User Image "That's because your one of those free spirited type of people. Kindred in every facet. The birds fit your personality, though, if that's true, does that mean I'm a toad at heart? Hmmm.." Apollo thought for a moment, picturing himself as a half toad. "My idea of fun is perfectly fine. Just because I enjoy things that are a bit more hardcore than others means nothing." It was true, everyone (Even villagers) thought Apollo was a little on the wild side in terms of 'fun' and training. "Ah, so you don't know. I'll fill you in. You know of Sora's death, well we are going to be investigating it. Not so much US, but another squad will be. We are to follow them, as back-up, in this investigation. I, at the same time, will be looking at their skills as ninja to see if they are worthy of any promotion. Our orders are to NOT engage in any confrontation with any shinobi UNLESS we have no other option. That's our mission in a nutshell."  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher nodded "I'd heard of Sora-dono's death...I wasn't here when it happened." he said sadly, sounding remorseful. He heard about her death but that had been all "So...we're basically stalking? Well...It doesn't sound too bad."he said, rubbing his chin as he thought. And that was perfectly fine by him. The more confrontation that could be avoided the better.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Having made it home, Suzume decided to change clothes for this outing. They were still the same style as the other clothes she had been wearing yet the shading in some parts were different, more red. Even Suzume liked a little variety now and then so she had more than just one style and color of clothing. Besides, it was her first mission so why go in the clothes she had been training and sweating in? With all of the essentials packed away in her black backpack, Suzume had rushed out of the door and to the front gates.

The front gates were always a sight and Suzume had liked coming here when she was younger. All of the rocks that appeared to be floating, creating the gateway to the village. Yet the drop was deadly so people had to be careful. As she approached, she saw two figures already there, the one with the red hair had to be Sypher. The other was some blonde guy she was sure she had not seen before. She had been able to catch the last bits of the conversation. Something about back up and promotion... do not engage enemies unless there is no other option. That was the mission? It did not sound very dangerous but it was better than the genin missions she had heard about.

Finally reaching them, Suzume stood about a foot away from both. There was not much reason to speak at the moment since they both seemed to be engaged in a conversation. Instead, she looked down to ensure the her father's sword was tied securely by her side. It seemed to contrast with her clothing, darker blues and light silver against red and gray. It didn't bother her in the slightest since it was her father's sword.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image "Yes well, I hope we find out who was responsible. Even if I can't do anything now, I will make sure they are dealt with accordingly." Apollo nodded to his statement, seeing Suzume walk up with everything she needed. "Hello Suzume, nice to see you again." She'd probably be confused, wondering just how this blond guy knew who she was. "I never formally introduced myself to you. I'm Apollo Hyuuga and I'll be the squad leader for this mission." For some reason, Apollo could feel her presence a bit more than usual. If she'd been training in the Shigure Soen Style, she'd notice that he too had the same high observation ability as she did. Couple that along with his Byakugan and Apollo was 'all seeing; in a sense. That's what they said during his war days anyway. "I'm sure you and Sypher have had proper introduction. So, since we're all here, we can get moving. I'll be in the front, Suzume in the middle and Sypher brings up the rear. Sypher.." He stopped for a moment, looking at him with a smile. "Don't get us killed..."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:36 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher grinned at Suzume as she walked up then looked at Apollo carefully "I'm not the one who loses his temper easily, Apollo-sama." he replied with an almost brittle smile "After you all then." he didn't offer to summon one of the falcons to fly them. After all...this was Apollo's mission And its his lead.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

When she had made it to them, the blonde man seemed to know her name. Up close he did seem a little familiar but Suzume still could not draw a name until he told her. So the male was from the Hyuuga clan? Interesting to say the least. Suzume was also getting a strange feeling from him but she was not sure why. It was as if his presence was more noticeable than any other she had felt so far. "Nice to meet you again." she replied back.

Apparently this was all that was in their squad if they were moving out already. It seemed a bit off balance but having higher level shinobi with her would put her at a little more ease. When Apollo started walking, Suzume followed right after him. She supposed that she was in the middle since she was a genin, protection from the front and the back. Suzume was fine with it, supposing that it was just a necessary precaution.

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:59 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher followed after Suzume, his hands in his pockets as he followed. He had a smile on his face A mission is always fun. I just hope that Apollo-sama can control himself when and if we find the killer of Sora-kage. he thought, yawning and taking out the rest of his steamed buns to eat.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 am
"Alright, let's get moving." Apollo looked back at his two squad mates and ran off, headed into the distance. They had to first catch up to the Uchiha and Fuyuu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 am
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher nodded and motioned for Suzume to proceed. He was going to do his damn job of bringing up the rear. He smiled but didn't say much as they proceeded.
((Exits))(?)

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:40 am
Arriving back at the village she took both Kein and the body to the hospital before heading to see the Raikage.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games