Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

♦❄♦❄♦"Hunting In Forgotten Mist!"♦❄♦❄♦

Kiri saw the waves of chakra only by the distorted air she couldn't see chakra no one could as she saw the waves coming down on her she smiled doing some quick hand signs as she breathed in then out ward "Katon: Kita no Jutsu (Fire Release: Aerial Explosion Technique)" as she quickly breathed out orderless gas into the air around her as she took tow shuriken out of her pouch and threw them up at each other creating a spark ignited the air in a huge explosion this would scatter the concentrated chakra and cancel the effect as kiri smiled "your doing pretty well there Vosa" she said with a smile punching her hand into her fist as she waited for his next move as she snapped her fingers on her one hand loudly as she smiled
[280/450]

♦❄♦❄♦"..The Violet Snowflake.."♦❄♦❄♦

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath didn't see the explosion coming. He got caught in it, but the fires just passed around him, thanks to his state of defense. He landed on the ground after his move, a short distance away form Kiri. Use up your chakra while you're still in Zama no Seishi. He reminded himself, planning his next move. He quickly thrust Jibu out at Kiri, using Blunt Stab. A beam of chakra shot out at her. Breath then quickly strengthened the chakra in his legs, then used Explosive movement to jump over his own attack, landing right in front of Kiri. In another two steps, he used Otto Movement to get around her, as he swung Jibu at her right flank.

Edit: [135 - (20/2) = 125ck, 2 tp]

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kiri noticed he was trying to get in close at her after she spotted a small clue on how this man fought she quickly jumped upward avoiding the attack with ease as she rose her leg up she gathered up a lot of chakra into her leg as she slammed it toward the man as she said "Tsuuten Kyaku (Bruising Sky Leg)" dropping down on the man hard and fast this was a strong attack no simple stick could block it to well as she slammed down on the man hard "humm this guys is to good to be just a gennin he had smarts and knows how to use what he learned quickly" she said to her self
[260/450]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath swung his staff at the empty air, then came to a sudden realization. He dove to the side, as his own Blunt Stab move was flying right at his face, after Kiri dodged it. He rolled, and stood up, just in time to see the powerful kick. Holy s**t! Breath had dodged out of the way, but in a foolish reaction, he held out his staff to his side, trying to block it. Had this been any ordinary staff, it would have been splinters. Luckily, the kick connected at the solid iron bar at the end. The staff was flung forcefully from Breath's hands, clattering to the ground a good distance away. Breath's arms would have snapped, if he hadn't let go. I couldn't have dodged that... I only got out of the way because I started moving before it happened. And if that had hit... Breath didn't even think of it. And now I lost Jibu...

Breath knew he only had moments left in the state of control, and his focus was slipping. So he did the only thing he could, without his staff. He focused chakra into his palm. With his chakra, it seemed to resemble a watery whirlpool, charged up with electricity. It swirled around in a fist sized spiral, spinning quickly and powerfully. Knowing this would be his last hurrah before he got obliterated, he shouted out his move. "Expansion of Spiral!" He dove straight at Kiri, and attempted to slam this spiral into Kiri. If it hit, it would stick to her, double in size, and explode towards her, knocking her away. With this final burst of chakra, his states ended. If this didn't hit, Breath would be pretty vulnerable to be hit.

[125 - (40/2) = 105ck. 0 TP, State of Control and Defense End.]

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri saw the boys staff fly off from her hit as she smiled landing "oh wow a close combat attack on me?" she said as she simply flew onto her back laying on the ground her hands glowing a dark purple as the mans hands missed there targets as kiri on the ground below him watching him step forward smiled "got you" she said reaching up to his arms as she said "Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock)" touching his forearms sending electrical chakra into his body this would disable his arms and legs as she smiled rolling away from the man that should be falling to the ground unable to move any of his arms and legs now as she stood up and watched the boy fall
[180/450]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Kiri clearly had a plan to disable Breath, and leave him a collapsed pile on the ground. The bad part was that it worked flawlessly. Breath fell onto the ground with his arms and legs totally numb. He tried to crawl over to his staff, but to no avail. "I suppose you won, then?" Breath asked, almost laughing a bit.

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:57 am
User ImageUser Image

kiri smiled as she got down to one knee "yah I do but you did well for a gennin you know your stuff you kept me on my toes" she said putting her hand on the mans chin lifting it a bit as she slammed her finger tips into each of his joints on the arms and legs giving him full control over his body again "so then with this battle what have you learned?" she said to him sitting down on her steeps on the school waiting

(BTW this is a chakra training mission so you can claim ponts for it you lost and are in gennin bracket so you earn 15 points to your chakra)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:15 am
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

((Awesome))

Breath stood up and stretched a bit, getting feeling back in his arms. TO her question, he only needed to think for a moment, before he answered. "I got predictable. I tried to show up behind you every time. Eventually, you caught on, and were able to dodge without looking. That made me loose my positioning, and then my staff, my reach advantage... and the match." With that thought, he casually walked over, and retrieved Jibu, then came back. "If I had kept switching it up, I would have lasted a little bit longer. But it didn't matter. I had just lost my State of Defense, and State of Control. At a distance, you would have blown me away with various jutsu. I had to stay close, with or without my staff."

[120/215ck]

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image

Satoshi arrived at the grounds that Kiri used to teach her Genin. It was quite grand and well kept. There were spaces specifically made for training and Sato could see rooms. The Genin must stay here as they train. Highly effective. Satoshi then spotted two people. It looked as if it was Kiri and another. Satoshi decided to step closer and observe. He crossed his arms and leaned against a pillar.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri looked back behind her then back at Vosa "Well vosa you need to over some a long distance weakness thats the same as my weakness to long distance attacks to I need to be close also for my most effective jutsu to take place what you need to do is focus on distracting your opponent before you get close to them so that when you get the chance to get clone to an opponent you can easily go into close combat and not let your opponent have any time to counter or get away from you, yes you were predictable so changing up your attacks would have done you some good to" she said trying to help him learn more about his weakness and how to over come it

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath nodded. It made a lot of sense. "Alright. I'll try to practice that." He instantly started thinking of ways to be less predictable. Not just switching it up, but distracting people. Blunt Stab and Dull Blade would be useful tools. And clones, of course. His clones weren't very good... he needed a new cloning jutsu. Maybe my Raiton will have a nice cloning technique. Breath instantly stopped his train of thought. Kiri had looked behind her, drawing his attention to someone who clearly outranked him. By how much, he couldn't say. "Oh, should I go?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

"no Vosa you are fine now then would you like me to train you in any other form? or new jutsu or would you rather do a mission or what?" she asked now knowing where he was in his development as a ninja waiting for an answer

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath shrugged. "Just about anything. I could learn a jutsu, or do anything you needed me to do."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

kiri smiled "I think you have the jutsu part down now I think I should have you set out on some missions would you like that?" she asked him with a smile

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Vosa "Breath" Sihvat
"Don't think. Breathe."

Breath shrugged. He had been doing a lot of training recently... this might be a refreshing break. He just couldn't help but thinking he just needed one more thing. But I suppose it will be that way for a long time. Satisfied, he nodded. "Sure. What kind of mission should I do?"

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff