Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri grinned, watching Kyo. The boy was good, very good. But she was better. Seeing the spikes, she dodged them easily, her movements more like a dance than a fight and she slid around and between the spikes. "Wind Scythe Jutsu!" She called, a small cyclone forming around Kyo, the winds slicing and cutting at him.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:22 pm
Nowe climbed out his window and swung himself onto his roof, staring out over the area. He closed his eye's, enjoying the famaliar sounds of the village. He had always loved this place, and that wasn't likely to change.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:33 pm
{Anything I can do? Anything at all?}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:44 pm
Putting his hands over his face as the wind closed around him kyo stood there cuts appearing over his body quickly . Nothing he was doing was even working and his only real attacks were kage jutsus. Why couldn't there have been a good deal of water or even a light rain coming down he thought as he thought about the attack being used for a moment. "I give" kyo called out from inside the spiral. He was smart enough to know that kiri was simply toying with him and currently kyo didn't have enough jutsu's at his disposal to even attempt to win.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:08 pm
[I haven't been on this for a few. Miki, I'm reading the previous posts to catch up, then my two nin will meet you.]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

As soon as Kyo called out, Kiri cut the jutsu, the winds dying off. She wasn't even breathing hard from the match. She grinned, tucking her fans away in her belt. "Not bad. Some more training and you could give some people a run for their money." She said, walking over to hold out a hand to Kyo. "Did I hurt you bad?" She asked, eyes flickering over him in concern. She had been trying to hold back but she wasn't sure how well she'd done. Control had never been her forte.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:25 pm
{Haii.}  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Standing up straight and putting his spear over his shoulder kyo looked at the girl as she walked over to him. "Giving people a run for there money isn't good enough" kyo told her shrugging off her hand as he stood there several cuts covered his body a couple deep ones but he showed no real thought towards them. "This peace isn't going to last forever" kyo muttered looking at the people that had been watching the fight Kohane walking over towards them.

"Well that was enlightening to see the progress of the genin of the leaf" kohane said kneeling down next to kyo as her hands turned green and she started to heal his wounds. Kneeling there kohane said nothing as she simply focused on healing the boy's wounds her mind was on his comment about peace.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:34 pm
(sorry. didn't mean to disappear. I've been busy. midterms.)

Kin growled as her shuriken shattered, and she had to stop herself from channeling flame chakra to her fists and giving anything else away to this ninja. She gave Kikou a small nod. "Go ahead. We can tell the Hokage about this later. Without him."

Tayu whispered something to Kita, and the bird flew off to find Kin and Kikou. "Yeah, these kids are getting better and better each day," she said, walking over to where Kohane kneeled with Kyo, "We know the peace won't last forever, Kyo. But it's only been two years since the last big conflict. None of us have dropped our guard yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:09 pm
Zevran felt the ping of kikou's fist hitting his armor "hmmm if this wasn't specially made that would have severally damaged it" he said to himself as he turned his eyes to Kin "...are you going to gock as me or what, I grow tired of walking..." he said coldly.  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:13 am
User Image

Kiri smiled as Kohane came over. While Kiri could heal, it was much harder for her and took more concentration. And Kohane was better at it. Glancing at Kyo, she told him, "A run for their money is a good starting place. Peace can never last in a world of violence. So keep training." She told him simply. "But you're a genin. Like hell you can beat an experienced ninja in a flat out fight. I couldn't. Gods know, half the time my jutsu's backfired on me. Ask Nowe. Actually, on second thought, don't ask him. He knows too much." She said with a chuckle.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am
Ishi and Katsu had lost Nise, and Sensei never showed up. So they wen't to have a meal at the usual ramen shop.

Ishi:
Ishi sat at the shop and ordered, rambling on about his stupid little sister. He laid his hammer next to him with a THUD.

Katsu:
Katsu had noticed a young ninja girl at the shop, and handed her a flower, smiling warmly.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:07 am
( Let me guys know when your ready to move on to tonight. )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 am
[I suppose I'm ready, I just wanted to establish a meeting with Miki's character]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:28 pm
{Uh, Tsumi already got up and left, but she shouldn't be so far from the shop though.
And I don't care when we move on. I just wanna talk to someone. XD}  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games