Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:59 pm
Raen just kept staring at the clouds, and before she knew it, she was asleep. She shivered, being a little cold, an curled up into a ball. She leaned against skye's back and became silent as the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm
"Hm? Wine sounds nice. After the morning we've had, I could use a nice drink," Skye said, smiling. She looked over her shoulder as Raen leaned against her.
"Don't blame her. Sun feels all nice and warm." Skye closed her eyes, and let the light from the rays warm her up.

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:06 pm
Raen was silent and she didn't saya word. she had fallen into a deep sleep, like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. She seemed at peace for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm
(( gonk Why didn't anyone pm me when the rping started? I'm so far behind now crying ))  

Mizukie_Hibachi

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:36 pm
User ImageFaith strolled down the street happily, and turned to the entrance of the library. She looked up at the entrance and her jaw dropped. She noticed one of the windows had a large dent in it, and the whole front part of the library had been blown off. "What the heck?!?" She screeched, gawking at how the whole library was in ruins.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 pm
Raen heard a yelled woke instantly. She felt and heard it come from the front of library. She jumped up, pushing herself off the window sill. She dashed down the hall, grabbing her bow and quiver. She knocked and aimed the arrow when she saw someone standing there, gawking at the library.
"Who are, and what do you...want..." she saw there was a girl, outside, standing on the front steps. She aimed her bow and arrow again, and lowered it.
"Who are you?" she asked her, in as nice a way she could manage.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm
User ImageFaith jumped, startled that the girl was pointing an arrow at her. "U-uhh..." She stuttered, her eyes wide. "Name's Faith. Who are you, and what the crap happened here??" She asked, a little creeped out. Faith really didn't trust this mysterious girl.She put her hand on the hilt of her dagger by her waist, ready to strike at any moment, just in case.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:10 pm
"Oh...." Raen decided to take a leap of faith. ((not really sure if the pun was intended.... It was! X3))

She saw Faith reach for her dagger. "Don't do it, Faith." Her own dagger was in plain sight, in a small hilt on her right thigh. "Are you.... a Reincarnate?" she asked, puuting her bow and arrow in her quiver.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm
User Image[[Lol, nice! xD]]
Faith took a deep breath and let go of the dagger, returning her hand back to her side.
"Holy sh*t!" She thought, jumping back a little at the question. "What the? How did she know? Is it obvious?" Faith's head was swirling, but she tried to seem composed and calm on the outside. She slowly nodded her head and repiled, "Yeah, I'm the reincarnation of Ares. A-are you one, too?" She stuttered, not quite understanding what was going on.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

Rondo jumped back startled."A-Ares!"Their was a mixture of happiness and anger inside of his head.He wanted to see if this was legit."Oh sing to thee great Ares,the bringer of war and hate.I sing to you with my hoarse voice as i come upon my time of dying.My mire existence is not one compared to one as destructible as you.Your appearance is the fire of all warfare."He danced along with his words until he reached her,grabbing her hand."Are you the great Ares?"

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 pm
User ImageFaith gave the guy a weird look, then stiffled back a laugh, and played along with the mysterious guy. "Yes, I am the great Ares, exceeding in strength, chariot-rider, golden-helmed, doughty in heart, shield-bearer, Saviour of cities, harnessed in bronze, strong of arm, unwearying, mighty with the spear, O defender of Olympos, father of warlike Nike, ally of Themis, stern governor of the rebellious, leader of the righteous men, sceptred King of manliness!" She had no idea where that had come from, it just clicke din her head. Faith almost burst out laughing, but she stiffled it into a little giggle. She honestly knew next to nothing about greek gods compared the other people did here, she actually just found out from that guy that Ares was also the bringer of hate.
"LOL, Is this for reals? He must be some creepy Ares obssesed guy or something." She thought, giggling uncontrolablly.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff