Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Grand Staircase Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:03 pm
Loch and Ein
"Yeah, it is." he replied. "And we don't get in trouble for talking." He smiled, "Are you the first in your family in Ravenclaw?" he asked, "Oh, and sorry for my brother, he is actually pretty decent when you get to know him." He stuck his hands in his pockets and tried to stop blushing; it wasn't working so well.

Einri Farren-First Year Hufflepuff
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Lochlainn Farren-First Year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

"Um no I'm not. My Aunt was in Ravenclaw when she came here, my Mum's a Muggle, so its just been me and my Aunt who have been accepted into Hogwarts." She says to Einri and smiles a bit. She wonder if she should've told him that her Mum was a muggle or not.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:13 pm
Loch and Ein
"My mom was a Ravenclaw when she was here too, and all of her side of the family," Einri rambled, "and my da was a Slytherin, and all of his family, with exception of a few, were Slytherin also. Me and Loch are kinda the first in our family to be in something other than Ravenclaw and Slytherin." He shuffled. "Being a Hufflepuff actually isn't so bad, I can't wait for Quidditch though. Me, Loch, and Caelia, our little sister, love Quidditch. Do you play?" he asked hopefully.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

Seren smiled when he was rambling on about his family. She then shook her head when he had asked her if she had played Quidditch. "No I haven't before but I'd love to know how to since I like a challange " She stated to him. "Being a Ravenclaw isn't so bad either but I guessed you had hoped to be in Ravenclaw or Slytherin like your parents were in." She said to him.

User Image

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

poxto

5,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Loch and Ein
"Yeah, kinda. I have friend/neighbor in Slytherin, ever hear of Scorpius Malfoy? His manor is right next to our Manor. Manor to Manor." Ein joked, "Quiddtich is an awesome sport!" he exclaimed, "You will probably learn it along the way, or in flying class, but it is wonderful, flying on brooms." he stared dreamily into space. He coughed, blushed, and resumed his explanation. "Qudditch has four balls, 2 bludgers, like cannons zooming to knock you off your broom, a quaffle, to catcha and pass and score, and a snitch, used as the game winning ball. Three chasers pass and catch and score with the Quaffle, two beaters hit the bludgers with bats at opponents, and the seeker catches the snitch to win 250 points. It is sounds more difficult than it actually is."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 pm
((Poxto, you are not allowed to involve the Malfoy's into the RP.))

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia finally began to calm down as twins appeared and began a conversation of Quidditch. His hair slowly regained their bright blond coloring and blue eyes. He could just listen closely he was wondering if he should join into Quidditch Team for Ravenclaw. Sadly he didn't like sports much so he never really looked into it. Still, it was nice to be surrounded by people that weren't Slytherin's, especially after what happened earlier.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:48 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

"Come on Yia lets go to the Hospital Wing so they can look at your ankle and see how bad it is." Seren says to him before looking back at Einri and smiling. "I'll see you later in class okay?" She asks him while she and Yia begin to walk to the Hospital Wing.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia smiled as he nodded, he put his arm around Serene's neck and shoulders to be supported off of his broken ankle. He however felt bad for not only getting so angry in front of her, but also using her for help. He decided to apologize for them both, "I'm sorry I acted like that in front of you... I'm also sorry that I can't make it down there..." He said making a strained and unhappy laugh at that, this was actually the first time he's broken his ankle.
User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
Seren Meinir
~First Year~Ravenclaw~

Seren turns her head towards Yia as he spoke to her. "Its perfectly fine....I can understand where your hatered comes from.....You don'y have to apologize about not being able to walk. Sometime people need help when their injured and thats fine with me...I like being able to help others." She says to him as they werewalking slowly to the Hospital Wing.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Yia smiled and nodded. All he could do at the moment was smile, he couldn't even feel anything anymore. The argument got out of hand... He remained quiet as they made their way down into the Hospital Wing.
User Image

[[OOC: Exit to Hospital Wing]]  

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Ms.Green Apple

3,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:10 pm
User Image
THE VELVET COUNTESS
FORMERLY SLYTHERIN

The Velvet Countess floated down the grand staircase, fingertips just gliding over where she knew she should feel the banister. Eyelids fluttering shut, she imagined that she could hear her lightly padding footsteps. Around a corner, down a hallway, through a door. Tip tap, tip tap, tip tap. She looked for nothing, found nothing. She sought no feeling, felt nothing. Only the cold night on her ethereal skin, the cold night passing through her. Her long, once crimson dress inches above the ground, but still… Swish, swish, swish. Up a staircase, through a door, down a hallway.

No one noticed her. She was just another ghost, just another lost soul.

No one knew that she had once been somebody.

No one knew she once had a name; air to fill her lungs.

OOC; I'm thinking interaction between Hildy and the Countess might be fun?

Pathological Kisser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:44 pm
Grand Staircase/ Main level User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
second Year

Ronyo looked up at the Grand Staircase and gave a sigh as he thought about climbing the large group of stairs to reach the knight to check in but after his training in the stone circle he could feel his body pleading with him to not. Looking up the Slyhterin did wonder where his friends had gotten off to. They had rarely separated for such a long time, and while that was nothing bad it was odd to not hear from any of them for some time.

Phi and Colton had both seemed odd as of late like something was truly plaguing them deep within their minds. Their eyes had seemed more distant during classes and on the few times they had regrouped there were little words spoken in just pure fun. It was almost like the time during the summer had been a distant memory or even a dream.

Ronyo only let the idea bother him a little as he knew each of them had personal matters that would require attention from time to time. He also had a feeling it would take more than just a school year and a summer before they developed deep trust as friend to be able to tell each other deep rooted troubles. That was the white haired boys hope anyways.

Looking down towards his houses level Ronyo thought he could use some rest before he made the trek back up the spiraling switching staircase to speak with the knight once again. As Ronyo began making his way down to the lower levels of the castle he found it odd that nothing out of the ordinary or troublesome had yet to occur. It was a thought the boy immediately regretted as he just knew he had just jinxed himself.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:59 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Several days had gone by since Belle had crossed paths with the two second years, Jane Doyle and Allen Rhoddes, but it hadn’t made this new directive any less difficult than it had seemed from the very first day. She wasn’t sure how to feel about what she was doing, or why she was even doing it, all she knew was that her family needed her help. Time and time again, Belle had been subjected to the talk of bankruptcy, a taboo in her household, and time and time again, she had heard the bellowing distraught of her father in his attempts to save the family name. And now, now it was her turn. The enticing number of galleons that William Dante the Third had offered her had been too much to resist, and so, she found herself bending to his every will, just to make ends meet. She wondered what her father would say if he knew what she had sacrificed for him.

The charmed note in her hand held a heavy burden within its petite leaflet package, and as she hurried up the stairs from the dungeons, she dropped the note without a pause and hurried away from it, hoping to go by unseen. The iconic script of Jane and Allen could be easily noticed upon the parchment that she had left behind, hoping that, the right person would find it.

Quote:

Jane, are you alright?
I’m fine, really
Jane, you can tell me,
I feel like I’m being left behind. Phi won’t talk to me, and Colt and Ron are always so busy, sometimes I wish they would just leave me alone instead of treating me like this
So why don’t you talk to them?
I tried, but they don’t listen. They don’t even care.
That can’t be true, what do you mean?
Well, Ron and Phi are always so busy reading together in the library, and Colt, is just, Colt, he’s not the type of person to talk about my feelings with. I don’t even think he likes me that much
You’ll never know if you don’t talk to them Jane, and you can’t fix it if you don’t try.
I don’t want to try! I just wish they’d get in trouble for their stupid little club so they can stop acting all.. weird.

Desires: Control
Troubles: Money

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
Colton stomped up the stairs, both fists clenched tight, on his way up to the Gryffindor common room. Despite everything that had happened with Tay, his mind still demanded on the topic of Ronyo and Phi. He couldn't tear it off the topic, and images of that kiss in the hospital wing replayed in front of his eyes continuously as he rose up the grand staircase. As much as he tried to focus on the important matters, his heart just wouldn't let him. But perhaps that was a positive thing. He had promised Tay that if anything had happened to Phinelia, he would take care of him as soon as time would allow. At least this way he would keep from being expelled from Hogwarts so close to the end of the year.

As he continued up each story of the school, he soon spotted a small, white...something...sitting on a step of the stairs up above him. He used that small distraction to take his mind off of the unwanted. His gray eyes zoomed in on the item, which became more and more clear as he moved towards it, until he could finally make out a folded piece of parchment. When he eventually closed the distance between he and the paper, he froze in the center of the staircase to kneel down and pick it up. Unfolding the parchment, his eyes rapidly identified it as a note between two students - judging by the differences in ink color and penmanship. However, it wasn't until he had a chance to spot his own name that his hands began to shake just as furiously as they had in the hospital wing.

So Jane had noticed it, too. He wasn't alone in his suspicions - Ronyo and Phi were hanging out behind his back - in secret. And Jane... Poor Jane... Even with this flood of anger, Colton was able to feel sympathy for the girl. This past year, they had all been so busy focusing on the evils of the school and their tiring classes, and he with his personal hardships over his past, that none of them had given much attention to Jane. She was intended to be the final piece to their puzzle, the fourth man to put an end to their so-called "Wonder Trio." Not only had they all agreed, but it was evident. Not only was she a Hufflepuff, but she had been there with them from the start - from the moment they had all met on the boat up to the castle during the start of their first year. Unfortunately, they had all been concentrating so much on their own business that they had been neglecting one of their closest friends.

With a frown, Colton folded the note back up and shoved it into his robe pocket. He planned to give it to Ronyo the next time he saw him, as if it would be his way of telling him what was wrong. Deep down, he also wanted Ron and Phi to know how Jane was feeling. To know that she needed to be reassured before they lost her for good. Nodding his head, he continued up the stairs while making a mental note to pay more attention to Jane. After all, he would have a lot of free time as long as he planned to ignore his other friends, and he also didn't want to be "just, Colt."

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:27 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

Jane turned when Colton began following her but kept walking. She shrugged and brushed a brown hair from her face. "Not much. I met him at Diagon Alley. He started talking to me he mentioned a twin brother who was, or well, should be a Slytherin. I guess he's also a Ravenclaw. That's about it I suppose."Jane say studying Colton. She could tell something was bothering him but she had no desire to ask, it was awkward enough just talking to the boy.

ooc;
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out