Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Dragon's Pass ][ Streets of Harmony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1370

Kein smirked at her comment about haki. Oh yea she was definitely going to have her hands full. Kein shook his head and said," I wont die either. There isnt a soul in Kumo that can kill me and you know it. Besides. Why go to such lengths for a village that hates you. When you killed sypher you know half the black ops units called for your death. I told them to back off or it would be they that died. They imprisoned you, because your love for your friends was more than you could throw away. But what about me, you go back empty handed now.... they will kill you and suspect you of being my agent simply because of your history. Think about it." He let his hands fall as he stood.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:37 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Kein... She whispered. "You know I can't. You taught me loyalty to Kumo. If I don't go back I'll be marked as a traitor." She sighed. "I always did like Konoha." She shook her head. "What the hell am I saying. No. I'm not going back without you." She looked up at him. Registering what he had said. "They wanted my death?" She asked about the statement about the black ops. She shook her head and stepped away from Kein. "No. No more lies, Kein." She turned to him with eyes that he had never seen. "I have an obligation to up hold. I hunted you here to drag you back to Kumo." Her eyes sharpened. "To restore what was lost when I was suppose to take down Sypher." She wanted to hit him with everything she had in her strike. But he could destroy her with just a snap of his fingers. She turned away from him. "Why did you go rogue?" She asked. "I want the truth. No. I DEMAND the truth from you."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ EX-Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

Kein closed his eyes and felt around with his charka. It was just the two of them so he took a deep breath and said," Fine, alright, your right you deserve the truth. I owe you at least that. " He took a step back and leaned up against the far wall and placed one of his feet on the wall behind him as he began," From the very beginning I never belonged in Kumogakure. My family was forced to move there due to a political squabble within my clan. I grew up alone and fought for every scrap of my power. From my killing of that genin so long ago to the hunting of my friends. You have tasted the effects that leaves on you. Then I started a family and it was all good for a time. I grew stronger even though I didnt have to be. I even though Kumogakure was a nice place to live. Though deep down I could feel a level of animosity and even fear. I didnt want that. I had grown to protect not to inspire fear and hate. But guess what, thats what you get. Those closest to you fear you and resent you simply because they cant stop you. Even Kinpaku was afraid of me. The only person in that entire village that stood a chance against me was Apollo and he was god knows where all the time. After the Sypher indecent it revealed just how quickly the people of the village change their perceptions of another. One day they liked you and the next called for your death. Now Kinpaku is a good Raikage but she cant oppose the entire village. Not again. She already did that with me when I killed that genin. I am incredibly young for my title yet I want more. " He slid down the wall and landed on the ground with a thump as he continued," So many things led to my leaving. Some needed to be said others need to be lied. But to you I will and have told only the truth. I didn't want my kids growing up in a place where orders are more important than the lives of your loved ones. Where one moment they are your friend, the next at you with a Kunai to your throat.Where they damn near kill you for not ending the life of your teacher and friend." He looked dead at her as he spoke the last. He nodded as he stood and said," I want them to grow up in a world better than this one. Where they wont be used by anyone for anything. Where they can trust those they love and have the power to chose their own fate.When I have reached that place then I will wipe my memories of Kumogakure and probably wander around until illness or fate claims me. I cant die in battle without causing a national incident. " He resolved himself and prepared himself for what he hoped he wouldnt have to do. If she turned away if she still wanted to hunt him he would be forced to wipe her mind of her memories of him. ALL of them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Jounin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 590 (510) ~ AC: 44,900 ~ Ryo: 700

Having jumped out through the window before the hospital went to hell, Keiji landed on his feet and moved down the street. He already knew where they were, he could feel their chakra signature, why where they just standing around? Turning the corner, the male could see the both of them basically against the wall. Scowling he said "Are you guys just taking a break? Or what? The battle is far from over yet?" They seemed a bit too relaxed while there was still a battle going on inside of the village.

Technique Used:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:32 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai listened. Strangely, she was following in Kein's footsteps. "Killing" Sypher had set her on a downward spiral. If I went with him...could I still be a Shinobi? Dai went about to asking him that before moving her eyes to the Yukikage. Scowling. What the hell is with men and scowling?! Her thoughts shouted. "The boy with the silver hair. He chose to go back to Kumo." She looked down at Kein. "What's your orders, Kein?" She asked not wanting to leave him behind. "I'll help as much as I can." She looked at the Yukikage. "You have my word as a Jounin, sir." She bowed her head softly to the man.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein didnt know what to make of her response so he said simply," We fight like hell until he tells us its closing time." He stood and brushed himself off and said," Na just waiting on you to catch up. Where to? and do you know whos in charge or anything about them? If I can get to him/her then it will pull some of the pressure off the city and onto me." He took a deep breath and prepared a shunshin.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image

Kyoji
S Rank Criminal ▪

[Go Ahead, your never gonna take me. ]

Kyoji created two shadow clones who leaped off onto different directions. Kyoji leapt atop a house so did the other clones. They had all located the kage along with his little helpers, He hadn't recognized the dark haired fellow yet but knew he wasn't of the village. But he didn't have time to waste he pulled out metal arrows and his clone each aimed for one Daitomi, Kein, and Keiji. They all fired at once just about the time Kein finished speaking. They lined up their shots so if they dodged the arrow would continue onto the person next to them.

Shadow Clone 50 chakra-
[ You can bend but your never gonna break me! ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:38 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Something caught Dai's attention. Shadow clones? Her eyes grew wide as she saw the arrows. She grabbed the Yukikage by the wrist and spun him into Kein. "Kein, Shunshin us. Now!" Dai held on to the Kage as if she was giving him a hug from behind.
-before Shunshin-ing-
Dai's hands gripped tighter on the Kage's coat and shut her eyes. The arrow meant for Kein, struck her upper arm. GAH! SON-OF-A!!!! Her thoughts screamed.

User ImageUser Image  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

Izuma Matsubara

Rank: Genin || Village: Yukigakure || Bloodline: Shakuton || Classes: Ninjutsu/ Sensor

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"An eye for an eye..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Izuma noticed the destruction starting as he was hiding in the ally. It was as if he just acted upon the instincts that the academy strengthen started to kick in. He had his large Nodachi in his hads drawn and ready to fight, however he did not seem to go out in the open. He could see smoke and debris in the air. Had escaped the destruction because he had left just moments before the area began to erupt.

Izuma now began to dash through dark alleys to avoid being notice. He also began to move only when he knew there was no one that could see him. As he moved he was heading towards the Village gates, however if it was guarded he would have to find away over the villages wall on the East end. Which was right next to the forest.

[ Exited ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Katon: Fire || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 270 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein felt the tree clones and competed his jutsu as Dai grabbed the Yukikage. BUT he was a second to late as the arrow pierced her arm. The group landed a few miles away. He looked over her arm as something rose within him. A small spark ran over his back followed by another and another as his chakra exploded around him. He stood and said,"Kage. Get her out of here to Konohagakure. I will deal with the ones here. Lead your men with honor." With that he shunshined back to the bandit and joined him upon the roof. He glared at him ,his eyes bloody crimson and said," What is your name" He pulled the red Katana at his waist from its sheath and held it low at the ready.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 pm
User Image

Kyoji
S Rank Criminal ▪

One of the three Kyoji's watched as his arrow pierced the arm of one of the shinboi. He smirked as he felt a a large amount of chakra suddenly erupt out of nowhere. It was too strong for Kyoji it had to be that dark haired fellow. Suddenly Kein appeared behind one of the three kyoji's. He merely smirked without turning."Its only proper for one to introduce themselves before asking for the others name."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm
User Image

Kein Uchiha

Kein glared at the man and said,"I dont care two shits about whats proper, all I need to know is what to put on your freaking grave. That is if there's anything left of you when I get done. " He smirked as his chakra roared to life around him. He almost wondered if the man would provide a challenge. He had a bit of chakra but nothing even close to Kein. He still wore the smirk when he spoke again," I doubt it though."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Kyoji
S Rank Criminal ▪ 1000/1000 chakra

Kyoji began to laugh heartily at Kein's comment at this point he finally turned around. Seeing his eyes and feeling his chakra Kyoji had a good idea who he was."I will tell you my name, so you will know the name of the man who killed you while you sit in the after life." He took a few steps towards Kein."My name is Kyoji, Kein Uchi-"The clone suddenly burst into smoke as another metal arrow passed through the smoke heading directly at Kein. Using the same tactic as before. He used the clones body to block the sight of the arrow, in an effort to catch him completely by surprise.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:11 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

After being Shunshin out of harm and away from the attacker, Dai knelt in the snow. Gritting her teeth, she reached behind her to the arrow and clenched her eyes tightly shut. With a groan and a swift yank, Dai forced the metal arrow out from her skin. Tossing the blood weapon to the snow Dai snapped her fingers and a small lightning ball formed at the tips of her index and middle finger. Burning the wound shut. "Mark up another beautiful scar to my body, why don't we?" Dai slowly stood as blood dribbled down her arm. She looked at the Yukikage. "Go. Kein and I will take this fool, Yukikage-sir." She gave him a smile. "We Kumo shinobis are tougher then we seem." Dai formed the proper hand signs and Shunshin back to the area where Kein was raging his chakra. Dai appear a ways from the men and throw a Kunai with accuracy. Deflecting the arrow the was sent towards Kein. Dai flashed again and appeared next to Kein; her fists held strong as she was ready to fight the bandit. The puncher whole from the arrow in her arm still slightly smoldering from being burned shut.

User ImageUser Image  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games