Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Humid Bay ][ Village Gates [GATES CLOSED TO OUTSIDERS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:41 am
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae's grin didn't falter despite the rage that began to boil up inside of her. He had followed her. Probably while she had gone to Ayaki's old home as well. Jae retraced her meeting with her mother, making sure she had never once given such information up for just anyone to over hear. They had both been careful not to utter their relationship aloud. Jae was positive of that. There could have been no way he would have drawn that conclusion from their conversation either. Jae had purposely made it seem like she was paying a visit to a clan teacher or an old family friend at the least. "Oh? Mother you say..." Jae was livid. She didn't want to even give him the benefit of the doubt at this point. Jae had made it more than clear that she did not want to disclose anything of her past to him but he had gone ahead and snooped anyway. Jae didn't trust him and wanted nothing more than to go home now. Away from the sneaky liar she had been told to follow into Yukigakure. "If that's all of the ridiculous conclusions you have to spout, I'm going home." It took all of her strength not to lose the self control she had trained herself to have. She walked past him, Jae disgusted with Noctis to the core of her stomach. Hopefully this would be the last she would ever see of him. Aside from the debt she had to him she never wanted to mingle with this person anymore. A person's past was private for a reason. She never tried to get into his business so why was he trying to dig up her past. Was he trying to hurt her purposefully? Jae didn't dwell on it too much, it was better to ignore him for the remainder of their trip. She took off, not waiting for his orders to depart. She disappeared in a flurry of kicked up wind, the chilly wind against her skin and face was the only thing keeping her from exploding.

[exit]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:55 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis just looked at her as she vanished that was all the confirmation he needed. Jae might think she is impenetrable but her actions spoke clearly to him he simply followed along behind her leisurely

Exit-
Jae on tablet respones very slow only on for hour or less
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:00 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

As the girl hummed an old tune and glanced at her weapon holster to see if she had gotten everything, Shimiru arrived at the gates and waited for Genesis.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis approached Shimiru with a slight smile on his face. This was kinda of a limbo zone, for he didn't think either of them knew what to make of this trip. After their little scene in his home he did not know where he stood with her. For now though, he would just enjoy the her company"Ready to go?" He asked enthusiastically. He noticed she changed out of her regular garb into a red kimono with flowers decorating it"You look good" Such comments on appearance were usually absent from his dialog but he felt it proper to express his feelings and give the women the respects that such a outfit deserved  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:57 pm

When she noticed movement and turned to see Genesis heading her way, Shimiru waved and nodded at his question. Her smile held the excitement she felt, but it quickly disappeared at his comment. Instead, she blushed crimson and quickly turned away so he wouldn't notice. "U-um, thanks you to." After she had quickly forced herself to stop blushing, the girl regained her smile and picked up the small travel pack she had set down and began walking beside him. "Have you ever been out of the village?" She glanced at him with curious eyes as they walked.

{{Actually she changed out of the red one and into the white, thus resulting with me changing the posting pic ^-^}}

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis smiled at the question Shimiru asked him while they were walking"Actually, yes. I spent the better part of a decade living in the Land of Fire. Its where I'm from" Now this might surprise her, and he would undoubtedly have questions as to how he came about but in the meantime they would walk in compatible silence

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Making his way to the gates, he talked to the guards and let them know that he was going to head to the festival. Letting him pass through,Jun headed off. Hopefully it wouldn't be to hard to find his partners once he got there.
[/enter and exit to Ikebana Village]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Genesis walked through the gates and into the village, heading for the dojo  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Construction Men NPCs: Bob (left), Harold (center), José (right)

----------from the office thread----------

Getting to the docks, the trio whistled for their compatriots that were still hauling in equipment, hailing them from the other side of the gates, if one could call them that. The walls were nearly non-existant from the looks of it, causing José to complain in a cross between gibberish & ancient spanish. "They'll probably want a reinforced harbor system, too, José," Harold commented, with one hand on Bob's collar as a group of girls walked by. "Remember that one episode from Naruto where they all got stuck in a reef system? Let's do that here but without a whole lot of extra land on the sides. ((Reference Link)) Let's also errect an actual gate and wall system, similar to what the Leaf has, but made of concrete & much, much thicker." Sweating bullets now, José ran off to gather the men & set up a tent for warmer conditions to do everything. Returning a full year later using the Ryumyaku system of time travelling, a scant few minutes had only really been passed for the guards on duty. With the full supplies now on hand, construction for the area consisted entirely of fitting pieces together or dropping some others whole-sale into the waters out front.

----------to the streets----------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:56 pm

With thoughts still lingering on the festival, the girl was eager to get back to training and doing missions. What little time spent at the festival seemed like so long, and she missed Yuki. Shimiru made her way to the gates, along with Jun, and stopped at the gates to give her identification before being allowed inside.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Owla ~ Messenger Owl

Shimiru would have been let into the gates no problem, but before she could enter, something flew down from the sky and stopped in front of her. The messenger owl, Owla, was a female owl that was a new messenger bird for the Yukikage. She 'hooed' softly, before moving to land on Shimiru's shoulder. Her left leg stuck out, showing a note attached with the message 'All genin are to report to the Yukikage's office as soon as possible.' After the other had read the message, and hopefully put it back since she kept her leg stuck out, Owla took off into the sky to find other genin to give the message to.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:59 pm

After Shimiru arrived to the gates, an owl heads toward her. At first she thought nothing of it, but when it landed on her shoulder and showed to be carrying a message, her guard was raised. She briefly read over the message before nodding to the owl, put back the scroll, and momentarily watched it fly away. "I'll go find Genesis, you go to the Yukikage's office, since that's what he ordered all Genin to do." She told Jun before running off into the village.

Jutsu Used:

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

"It was interesting. I met someone from Suna that owned a puppet shop..." His words were cut short when a owl came and delivered a message to Shimiru. Hearing what she said, he headed to Kage's office.
[/enter/exit to office]

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Pandora Seraphiel

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games