Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~ Ties of Love ~ [Sequacious x Vampire] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm
Goofball? Perhaps, an insult! How dare he! This was Ludique's comprehensive side. She had no idea what a goofball was, but she knew he was trying to tease her. She picked up the soap, setting it down where she had gotten it from, and then turning back to Rin. Her agitation showed. "Goof.. ball? Rin, what's a goofball? Because, I can assure you, I am not a ball, nor a.. 'goof,' whatever this thing may be," She seemed a bit formal now that she was frustrated. She moved so the water washed over her, and then grabbed the shampoo she noticed. Lucky her, it belonged to Rin's mother. A sigh a relief escaped when she realized she wouldn't have to use.. what was it? Oh, yeah, Rin's rice shampoo. Who would want to use rice, anyway?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm
Rin took a moment to realize what that she wasn't joking. How could she have not ever use the term 'goofball' before? Due to the pure hilarity of the situation, Rin decided to make it as entertaining for himself as he possibly could. "Well... it's difficult to explain if you'd never used the phrase before... it involves some complex theories distinctly relating to the Porticlimating Bananahas from Bejing... I don't know how I can tell you exactly what being a goofball means, unless you've grown up using it. You learn to fit it into context after a few years, I guess. Hm, to put it simply, as close as I can get to explaining 'goofballs' to you is this. Imagine all of the Bolitomiphics of the universe gathering into one round, perfectly symetrical Glampherdaught. Then, figure out how to silpick that into 23 different parts, all consisting of exactly 2.7 parberts of Nollomophrolot. That's you," he indicated her with his index finger, "except I suppose you contain a bit more Hilligraphologmics than most goofballs, seeing as you're a demon..." Damn, his improvisation for made-up words was good...  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:30 pm
"Nothing I've ever read mentions Bolti.. that word. Or any of those things," After washing, the demon stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her body. "Aside from Beijing, that is," She turned to Rin, even though she was still obviously frustrated. "Baby, I think we should go to your room for a little bit.. maybe clean something up," It was obvious, too, that she had no intentions of cleaning anything. She smirked as she watched Rin. "And maybe later you can explain some more of this stuff to me.. so I can understand for school and such."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Aw, it hadn't had quite the effect that he had intended. Oh well, she was still curious to know what they meant. That meant she hadn't completely blown off his ingenious improvisation. "Alright, I'll clean some stuff up with you," he smirked, taking the euphemism for what it was, and headed toward his room. She didn't seriously expect him to explain all of that... right?  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:03 am
Ludique followed, but slowly. Her mind was reeling. She didn't like the human.. she didn't! She could find out now, with magic. She could even charm him, couldn't she? She could make him think she was never here and then he could just live his life.. right? Her heart was pounding, she couldn't think. And then she was in his room, and then he was on the bed. And then so was she. She was kissing him, the towel was on the floor. She knew only that she wanted pleasure, and she was getting it.

But then that short daydream ended. And Ludique was really just standing in the doorway, watching Rin with eyes so very full of lust. She wanted him, against the wall, on the floor, on the bed, on his desk. She wanted him anywhere and any way he would take her. She didn't speak, though. She just watched him, letting him know she wanted him with only her look.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 pm
Rin sat down on the bed and waited for her to join him. When she didn't he looked back to see her standing in the doorway, a distant look in her eyes. Then, they seemed to focus, and she gazed at him with such longing, he longed to pull her tighter to him, to tell her that it would all be alright. There was no use denying it. He didn't hate this demon, after all. Not in the least. In fact... maybe, he kind of... liked her? Wait a minute, Rin, think of the horrible mutant babies! Surely that must be enough of a turn-off for you? ...Alas, his heart was pounding too hard to hear his common sense. He sat up, walked over to her, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her to the bed. "Come here, you lovable demon," he joked fondly with her.  

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:38 pm
Ludique allowed Rin to take her, to wrap himself around her, to pull her and move her to his bed. She allowed him all of it, even the fond joking. She didn't really mind it. She could feel it, his hard heartbeat.. how it matched hers. She watched him, so very intent and yet so vague all at once. And then the demon kissed him, hard and passionate. But then she broke away, and she stared into the eyes of Rin, "Will you be my lover?" She asked quietly, as if she was scared to. Her towel had fallen away slightly, but covered her enough that she didn't even bother with it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm
Rin gazed into her eyes, his heart softer than he'd ever felt before. "Hell yes, you bet I will," his voice barely containing his excitement. And though it was a dumb thing to say, he asked her back, "Will you be mine, then?"

Wow... who would have thunk it... demons really weren't as bad as history and all those stories the Bible included about them... not that he was a Christian; quite the opposite, he was an athiest, but he knew enough to know that religions tended to not look very fondly upon demons. Well... they mustn't know very many demons then, eh? He took pleasure in the fact that he was above all religion when he gazed into Lundi's eyes, and saw only love, and he did all he could to return the emotion. He had never felt his heart so heavy with anything... much less love. Unable to control himself, he leaned in and pecked her on the lips. "I never thought I'd say this to a person... but I think I love you."

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:08 am
Oh.. He loved her. Or thought he loved her.

This had the demon in a bit of a tizzy, watching Rin. "Don't say that," Murmured the girl, taking in a shaky breath. "Don't say that," She repeated. Love no one. Trust no one. Ludique.. what have you done? Her eyes filled with tears. No! No, no, no! The demon did not love anyone, not any of her previous "lovers" or especially any human! The demon refused, as if the very emotion was vile.

But even as she denied it - denied him - she felt she wanted to feel love for this human, this mortal. She wanted him, but she would not admit to this affection. No chance, no way. Ludique wasn't in love, or, rather.. She definitely wouldn't be saying such.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm
The first thing to puncture Rin's thick cloud of confusion was pain. She didn't want him to tell her that he loved her? Tears stung his eyes. He quickly moved away from her, then off the bed. Breathing heavily to hold back any hurt he had while still near her, he stuttered out, "I-I have to go to t-the... the bathroom." And he left, and he didn't want to ever walk back into that room. His heart, so few seconds ago light with love, was now leaden with hurt. "What do you know, those religions actually got something right," he murmured, referring to the horribleness of demons. Just when he'd been starting to love somebody for the first time in his life, she just had to go and rip his vulnerable heart in half. How utterly... demonic of her. But Rin didn't go to the bathroom, he went to the only place he knew to when he was down. The kitchen. He intended to snack his way out of heartbreak, and then vow never to let another girls close to his heart again. That was it. He was officially gay. And what better of a way to keep girls out of your heart than to not love them? While most people were born into their sexuality, Rin finally had discovered his. And this was for the better. At least guys wouldn't meaninglessly break your heart.

(( LOL, don't worry, Lundi's not out of luck yet, he's not really gay... I don't think... he's just trying to cope with the heartbreak ))

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:47 am
At the pain in his eyes, tears in his eyes, oh, Ludique couldn't take it. He left, he stuttered, he was so hurt by her. And the demon couldn't take it, she let her magic move. The girl went into his mind, she broke their deal. She didn't ever care that she'd lose her tongue, or that he'd never trust her.

But at what she heard, she gasped, and then curled up, her own tears flowing. She cut off the connection, she couldn't take what he thought. Of course she was demonic to him, of course she was evil and of course she hurt him. She took in a deep breath, and moved off of the bed. She found her clothing where she'd left it the day before, and pulled the dress on slowly. She looked at herself in the mirror. She picked up her towel, and she put it into the bathroom. She cleaned up, she put away the clothes she'd taken from his mother. She made it like she wasn't even here, like she had never set foot in this house. And soon after, she had moved into the living room. She watched Rin at such an angle that he couldn't see her, and gripped the wall so tightly that she thought it might have broken if she held it just a fraction tighter. And she took in a shaky breath, pulling the memories from him bit by bit. She even lifted his mother's charm, and the woman would have no recollection. Ludique took his heartache, his hurting, his memory of her. It was a good thing that they had only known each other for a short amount of time. If not.. oh, this would be so much harder. The demon was crying, she stopped. He might recognize her in school or on the street.. he might feel like he knew her. But, no, Rin wouldn't remember their intimacy, he wouldn't remember how much he thought he cared. At least, not right away, and not easily.

And then Ludique was gone, or so it seemed. She was back in the streets, and it was starting to become dark. Good.

(And I'm sorry for the "godmod" and I also wanted to say that obviously, she isn't really gone.

AAANNNNDDDD, if I might suggest, perhaps, we could make it, like, Monday, or something? Because, by my count, it's only late Saturday.)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm
(( LOL! No, no, no, this is perfect. (:< Alright, that's awesome. MONDAY IT IS! XD After, of course, I get to articulate Rin's verion of the events. ))

He had never been more confused in his life. One minute he had been wallowing in sadness and self-pity, and the next he felt oddly empty, and he knew something had happened, but he had no idea what that was, and it left an annoyingly irksome gap in his memory. There was something... something had happened, but for the life of him, he couldn't remember what. He only knew that the gap was quickly being filled in by things he knew he didn't really do, but even that feeling was fading away, and he found himself clinging hopelessly to the emptiness, because he knew that once he let go, he would fall victim to the false stories his mind was telling him were true. But there wasn't anything he could do to prevent it, and he found himself losing his grip on the real emotions and the fake emotions, and they all blurred into one. The next thing Rin knew, he had been vegging out all weekend after coming home disappointed and unfulfilled from his demon-hunt, and the tears on his face were from laughing at a joke on TV. He had come into the kitchen to get a snack. And that was it. No demon. No love. No sex. Nothing.

Rin awoke from a troubled sleep Monday morning, full of odd dreams of tongues and blood. Ever since he had been heading toward that kitchen to get the snack, there was this odd feeling about him. He couldn't place it. but all he knew was he'd been perfectly happy while going to the kitchen, and then he was troubled. But, even that feeling had basically disappeared by the end of Monday. If a random stranger ever came up to him and said she was a demon and they'd been lovers for about a day, he would have laughed and called her on being high.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 am
Ludique, on the other hand.. well, Ludique didn't sleep. She was running on no sleep since she blanked out. Thankfully for her, an old couple had picked her up, helped her. They thought she was a junkie, this was a safe house. They were giving her clothes and things, and the demon didn't understand. What was a "junkie"? What did they mean by "getting clean." Whenever they mentioned it, Ludique appeared confused, and they just thought this furthered their point.

As did her not-sleeping. Perhaps they thought she used methadone, but Ludique didn't even know what that was. No, it was Rin keeping her up. Or, rather, her memory of Rin. What she had done, what she had to do. But now these elderly were helping her prepare for a day at school. Whenever she spoke to the two, they became more and more certain that she was a foreigner who had been left. And she let them think that. She didn't even use magic on them. They told her they had registered at school, they gave her a schedule, they even had noticed what she liked a bit and put her into classes according to that. The demon could only smile and thank them as she dressed. They put her in a bright yellow sundress, with sunflowers and such all over it. It was a halter-dress with thick straps that flowed down to mid-calf. The demon liked it. They also had her wear a pair of light brown flats, not very new, but she wasn't complaining. Ludique was ready for school, supplies and all, within maybe an hour. She drank coffee - which made her stomach fizzle suspiciously - with the two, and she constantly thanked them. They told her they were going to legally adopt her, but the demon didn't understand. If you wanted someone, child or no, it was never illegal. Her world was utter chaos, which she found comfort in. But as she stood and began to the door, out to the car that they'd drive her in, as she caught a smell of something like body odor, the young girl realized that she was very comfortable here.

And that she missed Rin even more.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm
Rin walked to school Monday morning, surrounded by his usual throng of smelly friends. Rin took up his usually hobby of flirting incessantly with girls--and some guys--along the way. He never expected to score, and he never did. Most of the time, the flirt-victims scrunched up their noses and stepped back in an 'I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, but...' sort of way. In rare cases, the flirt-ees would respond in a joking sort of manner, obviously trying not to be serious. Even though his victims didn't usually appreciate his pick-up lines, they didn't usually run away like that. Just a few seconds ago, as he approached a girl, she eyed him as though he was going to try to rape her or something, and picked up pace until she was easily 20 feet away. How rude. This discouraged Rin until he was at school.

Entering the building, he made his way to his homeroom, P.E. He dumped his things down on the bleachers before the first bell rang and went about exploring the school.

Kirksome

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:36 pm
"Oui, mais non. Cent zero un.. oui.. Oh, zut! Cent zero un, voici!" Yes, but no. One hundred one.. yes.. Oh, shoot! One hundred one, here!

The demon was mumbling to herself, trying to find her way around the school. Her frustration was obvious. As she thought she found the room, she only found a large gymnasium. How utterly terrible. Ludique could smell him here, too. Holy s**t, did he need to smell that strongly? They had just showered! But the sleep deprived demon simply stood there awkwardly, one of the few in, the only one in a dress. Her hair was in loose curls, draping so delicately across her shoulders that it seemed as though her hair was weightless. Her curved form accented by the dress. But then she saw him, about to leave the room, and instinctively, she went to speak to him. She recoiled, though, and hopefully it was before he noticed. He didn't know her. She didn't know him. Okay. You can do this. You're a scary demon. You've got this. The demon was nervous, though, as she stared at her schedule. What if this wasn't the right room? How was she supposed to know what Physical Education was? She never experienced such classes in demonic France.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff