Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
Introduce yourselves here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel hallo

Beloved Mage

16,915 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:40 pm
Mimi Mizuki
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki
Angel hallo
Mimi Mizuki
Hi I'm Corina, you can just call me Rina, Rain, Veloni, San-chan, whichever you want but my usual nickname is Rina xD. I'm 16 just joined this guild today. I'm bi, and I'm single like a lot of people these days. I like reading, writing, rping(although I'm not that good at it), and cooking. I dont have many dislikes but I cant stand bossy or rude people for very long. So thanks for reading and I'd love to get to chat and maybe come out of my quiet shell. ^^

lol weve got alot in common...im 16 love writing,reading,i hate rude ppl,and i need to be more social

ah it's nice to meet someone who has things in common with me, if you want to chat you can send me a pm, and anyone else can too :3

ok........i forgot to say this but i also go by the name of rayne.....

ah, that's actually quite funny in a way :3 both of us going by the same name just different spellings

i spell alot of things wierd
rose is roze,raven is rayven,dark is darke,damion is damien,sky is skye
but i rlly dislike how ppl spell lily like this
lilly lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:05 pm
I'm Leigh, an 18 year old lesbian.
I'm a terrible conversationalist but I'd love to meet you.
Drop me a pm? c:  

Mister Sick

kamiru08tori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:33 am
Hi! I'm Kamiru. Not my real name. But you can call me Meng or Tori. Whatever you prefer to call me. Uhm.. I haven't chosen a nomenclature yet for what I am. But the only thing I know is girls are more hotter than guys. And I found out that girls are more attractive than boys. And I hope to meet some nice and cute girls here. Anyway, I'm an Asian from the very conservative but yet full of hospitable people country. The Philippines.. And if you want to know more about me, just ask me by PM. Hope to talk to some of you. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:17 am
Name: Romina / everyone calls me Ro or Roro xd
Zodiac: Aries
Relationship: Taken
Living in: Germany

I'm easy-going and humorous. See it for yourself 3nodding  

AquaGlycerin

Friendly Stalker

Moonlight Jewelry Anon

5,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 am

Hello~!
Name: Arrow, or Artemis (Greek heritage, woo). Either works really~
Age: It's a secret; I'm legal in the states, let's put it that way.
I'm nigh-antisocial offline, but a tremendous flirt online. I love to roleplay, and writing is a passion of mine. I use far too many tildes and hearts when I talk~ heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:10 pm
I've been out of Gaia commission for a while, so I'm slowly starting to ease back in.
On here, I'm Rani.
IRL, I'm Kaitlin.
You can call me either one (unless you can come up with something better).
I'll soon be 22 years old.
I can be a little quiet and indifferent to strangers.
I'm kind of a tomboy.
I love to laugh and have fun (whether it's at the expense of other people is up for debate)

I'm a lot more fun when you get to know me.

Because I just re-read what I typed and I thought it sounded boring, but I don't feel like changing it.

So...yeah.
I'm looking forward to making some new friends here smile  

Rani Ferality

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello everyone.

I just joined this guild today, it seemed like a nice place to hang.

Everyone calls me Kumei. It's not my real name but I'm fond of it.
I just turned 21 this October and I'm in my last year of college.
I go to a private art college and I'm pursuing a double major in Fine Art and Entertainment Art. I love sculpting and drawing and I'm pursuing being a concept artist for video games.
I've only recently started to become more open about being lesbian in the past year, but so far I've had really supportive friends and I don't know what I'd do without them.
I like to chat to people and make new friends.
I'm not online a lot due to college but I'm always willing to reply to a PM or IM when I'm online.
I'm quite friendly unless you piss me off.
I am quite a bit of a tomboy so I'm neither lipstick or butch.
I like reading manga and watching anime in my spare time.
I'm quite a busy person but I've been enjoying my time at college.
I'm looking forward to getting to know you all and making some new friends here.
Until next time~

-Kumei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:28 pm
Name: my name is blaze kitten storley (yes that my real nameX3)
Single: sadly yes
Other: ironicly idolize blaze the cat from sconic cuz we haz the same name (some what) and she is hott X3!!
sexual orentation: lesbian heart  

KittyKateCupcake

Sgt Darkwolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:49 pm
Excuse my male avatar and male siggy. ^^;
I just joined this guild so I am going to introduce myself. :3

Name: Emi, Shizu, Shizzy.
Single: No, happily in love with my girlfriend but love getting to know other people.
Occupation: Automotive Technician and somewhat a personal trainer, I need to get my certification.
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Little About Myself: I usually am not on Gaia, I get on here once in a blue moon but like a loser I frequent Facebook, if you'd like to friend me there just hit me up with a PM. ^^;
I am a huge tomboy, I love working out and I have an interest in health/nutrition and I admire cars.
People say I am easy to talk to so don't be afraid to send me a random PM :3
I love Anime and Manga. I also enjoy playing Video Games.

Hopefully I can make a few new friends here. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:14 am
Name: Lakeisha (Some of my friends call me "Lakey", and you're very welcome to do so as well. biggrin )
Age: 21 (Okay, so I won't be 21 for another 8 days; I just thought that it was close enough.)
Orientation: Pansexual
Relationship Status: Taken. It's a bit more convoluted than that, as I've got a boyfriend and am going through a divorce. sweatdrop
Astrological sign: Sagittarius
Misc.: Sugar glider named Twiz.
I have a four month old niece.
I'm an ordained priestess.
I have an rp guild. If any of you wish to join feel free to let me know, as we are looking for more people!
I'm epileptic.
I like meeting new people and making friends. Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime you wish.
With most people I am so far in the closet that I'm more-or-less plastered to the back wall.
And I can't think of anything else to say, so if you have any questions or want to say anything at all to me, just let me know! blaugh  

lakeisha_therese

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:05 pm
Well hello everyone! emotion_yatta

My name is Tifa!
In real life I am Tara, so feel free to call me whichever.
I am 19 years old and happily taken by my boyfriend of a year. heart
I am Pansexual.
I am also a super social butterfly! This means I don't judge based on..well anything, if you're super hyper and love to talk then feel free to chat me up! biggrin

I am a Virgo, and also a Monkey :]
I believe heavily in all things supernatural, I am a tad bit psychic[you can choose to believe this or not]
I live with my aunt and uncle and am currently supposed to be attending college but things happened. I LOVE RANDOM PM's.
Feel free to message me whenever and I hope to make some really cool friends on here. Chat ya later! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:24 pm
Herro :3 Is Pyro. ^^ uhm calling me pyro works pretty well. lol uhh I'm 20. I'm taken by ahhhhhhhhh my girl she's amazing uff <3 I write music and sing a little and play basically anything I can get my hands on. I also love creative writing and Rping and stuff like that. Haha err..I'm kind of an outsider in my house. I'm lesbian but shhh lets not talk about that biggrin :/ anywaaayyy I'm a weirdo pretty much I like apple sauce on my toast and creating multiple players for random games I play. Uhmm... idk what else to say. I work at a craft store and am on my way to becoming a Pyrotech ^^ haha Yeah!... I know! Makes sense right? se errhmmm yeah I love animals and learning new things. I know a little bit of like a million languages. (<--exaggeration) Buuuutttt so.... uhh yeah ask me anything i'm like an open book honestly. Glad to find this awesome lookin guildymajigger! biggrin  

Pyro The Cute One

Savage Firestarter

NeutrallyChaotic

Cunning Dabbler

8,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 pm
Hello all, just joined so I should introduce myself. I am Nicky, a 23 year old bisexual living in California. Currently single, not avidly looking to change that, but I am not adverse to roleplaying or just having fun in general wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm
Hi! I am a 19 year old girl named Ivy. (Not my real name, but would LOVE it to be.) I have been on this website since 2006, so I'm sort of a veteran here. I love to roleplay, watch anime, listen to music, write poetry and stories, and be on the internet. I currently writing a fanfiction that is on Fanfiction.net. I would like more readers, so if you want to read, I can send you a link. I guess if there is anything else you want to know about me, then you can send me a PM. Bye~  

shikas baby

Destructive Lunatic

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Beautifiction

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello everyone and thanks for accepting me to the guild.
Name: Minh, tho I've been given a nick name MingMing here in gaia.
Single: Mhm
Interest/Likes: I listen to Music a lot of times, watches anime, Drawing, Composing, surfing the net, gaming,
Free style writing about myself now. I like to talk a lot and tease my friends since it's funny. I'm in close relationship with my best friend Ayuu. I tend to be very nice to people who are closer to me. I looking forward to meet new people and find new friends in this guild. I'm not much of a RP myself, but I enjoy watching people do it. Anyway, thanks again.

User Image

Our Secret Base

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces