Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image Apollo removed his hand from his blade, eyes going between Sypher and the Suna Anbu. At first all the man got was a stare, but he soon explained the situation, which promptly changed Apollo's mind about confrontation. "Well thank you for informing. I understand wholeheartedly about your feelings as I too am the same was with Cloud. Also, I was not informed of the conditions in which your village was in." Apollo continued to walk over, less menacing as he went. As he came within range an arm was extended outward, showing he wished to shake the mans hand. "I am sorry for jumping the gun. I am Apollo Hyuuga, Head Anbu of Cloud. It's fine if you stay, in fact, since I do not know the layout of this land it'd probably be best. With you all's current state, if we were to be attacked I may not be able to handle the threat." A polite smile followed his response and he awaited one from the Sand Anbu. It would be better to make allies rather than enemies in this place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:50 pm
The ANBU studied them both for a second, then nodded. Flicking at his wrist, his normal voice said "Well, It is better to protect first and ask forgiveness later, I'm sure you know. A pleasure to meet you." He shook both of their hands firmly, before backing off slightly and releasing his assimilation. His color returned, outlining his white Squad Captain cloak and Arctic Fox mask. "Is there anywhere you'd wish to go? We have several locations, such as our Tea Shop, the world famous Dango stand, Our hot springs..."  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:55 pm
Sypher shook his head "It's up to my squad. If they want to stay and train, we'll do that. But we're leaving today either way." he said, knowing that he needed to get everyone back to Cloud soon. The adviser had told him not to linger too long.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:09 pm
User Image "Well you heard it from the young man. Apparently the group is shipping out today. But, with the time we have left I suppose we could go a little sight seeing, unless your squad would like to do something else Sypher." Now it feel back on the younger ones, but he had an idea of which choice they would choose. "Sypher, go ask them what they are up for, while I'm doing that I'll get to know our new pal here." It was kinda like 'Adults are talking. Time for you to go' type of thing, but Apollo was sure Sypher would understand.  

Deecee Sama

Genius

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:12 pm
Sypher frowned but left, knowing that Apollo was just being who he was. He walked back over to Dai, Kyo and Matt "All right guys. Like I said...we only have today left to stay here. What do you want to do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:57 pm
Dai looked up at Sypher and smiled. "I heard the Suna hot springs are pretty neat." She spoke softly as she gave Shi another nibble of meat. "I vote for hot spring trip." She spoke as she ripped a bite from the chunk of dry jerky.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

solanik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm
Matt smiled. "i have no preference, hot springs or food or anything will leave me content." matt looked to Kyo wondering what he would choose to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:13 pm
[coor=black]Kyo nibbled on a dumpling as he munched and listened. He didn't care much for the hotsprings for he liked being dirty. "Can't we play in the sand?" That was a pun on words but he ment to play with the sand on the ground not the village.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 pm
Sypher sighed Why couldn't his squad just have an opinion. he shrugged "Hot springs it is. And Kyo? You're getting a good scrubbing." he set off, grabbing his bag as he did. He glanced at his master "Apollo-sama? I'll see you back at Cloud then..." he bowed very low, indicating immense respect for the other shinobi. Then started walking, moving quickly through the forest.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:38 pm
Dai jumped up and ran over and grabbed her things. She held her jacket as she bowed to Apollo. "It was nice meeting you finally Apollo-sensei." She stood and waved to him. Dai walked quickly after Sypher. Still chewing on the last of her jerky.

[Exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:46 pm
The Anbu waited until the entire group had left, then turned to Apollo and said "So what may I help YOU with, Mr. Apollo. I presume there is something...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm
the ANBU cocked his head, his ear buzzing. "Mr. Apollo, I must ask you to please come with me. There is a grave matter afoot..." He started moving, waiting for Apollo to start before going to full speed, flickering about.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:32 am
Apollo was about to suggest something, but when the Anbu spoke of some matter Apollo simply nodded. "I'll be glad to help.." With that he awaited the man, following as they disappeared off into the distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:57 am
Howaido found a nice wet tree in the rain of the forest and leaned against it to nap and meditate.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:54 pm
Haru wondered into the forest and looked around. "Howaid-sensei! Where are you?"  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff