Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Temen-ni-gru
Ontop of the Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Everything will be consumed by madness...

Before Arachne will say something, but Mosquito begin to speak as he pull out the crystal ball to show Meduca riding her broom stick, "Lady Arachne, Meduca is on the move with a Grimm," he inform her about her little sister. Arachne turn her attention to her steward and look at the crystal ball, her left eye glows in spider web as her familiar look down from the broomstick to see a Grimm following her by the ground, "Let my little sister do whatever she wants, besides she probably want to meet Trevor," she reply in calm astrocratic manner to her steward, but she wanted to test Trevor's progess of her magic inside his body. She glance at Daichi as she close her fan, "I wouldn't underestimated three Silver Blue Eyed lineage, you probably seen what Mitsuki did to daemon by her sacred arrow."

... I will become the mother of all things

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:15 pm
User Image

User Image

"Well..I haven't but luckily you have are my eyes in the realms". Daichi smiled softly as he thought about Mitsuki with the sacred arrows, brushing his chin with his nail. He closed his eyes as he thought about what he could do to her future as he knew that soon, she'll be another pawn in his game of chess,"Tell me...tell me all that she has under her arsenal..her and all of her allies.."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:13 am

User Image

Arachne take a final look at crystal ball to watch her sister, then look at Daichi as she close her eyes and open her fan, "Only I figure out is she touch a X-Blade three years ago, yet it seems she have contact your son's keyblade when he passed Chirasengo to her. She's unaware of Atticus was once apprentice to Master Xehanort, but soon she will learn. She have fifteen divine instruments, she might have learn them from her reincarnation, Celestial Brush Goddess. She have an art of assassinations with Genesis, she's mastering hybrid sniper scythe, however depends on her transformation between divine and demonic, she appears to infuse her either demonic aura and deity gods' aura into her weapon. Her allies are rather simple, a jedi padawan specialize with whip, scientist with cold gun, and a boy who I let my spider bit him to infuse him with my magic," she give him an info, until her left eyes shows her spider in London to witness Suzume Kokoromi with Alice to work on black substance. She pick up their conversation about daemon from a note Noctis gave it to spector shrine maiden, yet mention they might have found a cure to save infected Diamond Dogs and rescue Assassin's Creed. She slightly frown of dead woman, yet notice Suzume also doesn't possess Anti-Demon Wavelength, but possess both spiritual and white magic. Recall Kiba never possess Anti-Demon Wavelength, but tremendous demonic power, and causing her to realized why Mitsuki's soul possess it, "That dead priestess wife of late wolf daiyokai emperor and mother of heroine, she found the cure."

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image

User Image

Lord Daichi smiled softly as he learned of Mitsuki's abilities, closing his eyes to listen to not just her's but everyone's abilities. With a soft sigh, he listened to Arachne talk about the dead priestess and Mitsuki's mother found a cure that he wasn't interested in.
he knew that it did matter to Arachne so he spoke softly,"I guess you better go steal it then, Mistress Arachne..grab it or even better..destroy it."
He then summoned a few spider like daemons made of pure shadow-like darkness,"These daemons are like those shadow heartless..but with the ability to shoot out webs to catch their enemies before they rip their prey's hearts out...you can use them if you'd like to."

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:38 pm

User Image

Looking at daemon spiders, this amuse Spider Witch and bloodsucker, since Arachne wanted to make Emperor Kiba to suffer for broke off their relationship over eight hundred years ago. She close her eyes as her fan cover her lip, "I will borrow them for a while, he will suffer by watching her suffocate," she said to him, refer her former lover, before she dissolves her spiders to London and take Mosquito along.

Arachne Mosquito

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image

Daichi watched as Arachne left before standing up from his throne. He held his spear with his right hand before having one of his servents hold onto his spear while the other daemons dressed slowly placed each piece of his new armor around him, each piece covered in strong dark aura and metal thick enough to break many blades.
He smiled brightly as his cloak flowed around him. His spear was given back to him as he smiled brightly as his golden crown was placed over his head,
covering his face with a golden skull mask before holding his spear upside down to show his legendary armor. A portal appeared infront of him which made him smile under his golden mask before he twirled his legendary spear around, slamming it against his shoulder plate before speaking to himself softly,"Time to set things in motion.."
He then walked through the portal, leaving behind electricity flowing through the top of the tower before the portal closed with him inside.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Darkness grew even darker above the skies of Temen-ni-gru, the rain pouring hard as Takara hung there with hooks stabbed into his hands and his lower back. Blood dripped slowly down the chains as a throne chair appeared in front of him. Sitting in that throne sat the dark one himself, Daichi. Electricity flowed around him as daemons held their guards as the king of the daemons sat there in silence until Takara opened his eyes slowly. Daichi smiled brightly behind his golden mask as he began to speak to him with a soft and calm demonic voice,"Well now..seems the experiment had finally awoken. Interesting.."
He then leaned forward in his throne chair, floating around him with electricity flowing around him and the spear which showed only a fraction of his true power. Takara winced in pain as blood dripped further down his open wounds but he didn't feel any blood loss. This made Takara confused before Daichi spoke yet again,"Those hooks will make you bleed but you will not die...only feel pain..as my friend takes care of your friends, it seems you have some explaining to do..."
As he stood up slowly, he grabbed his spear while it was in the air before using it as a staff as he walked closer to the young boy. The color of blue and yellow shined from behind his mask as he stood there, looking up at the tortured boy,"So...you are the one with the blood of pure darkness and light...and yet you don't know your origin..just glimpses..that archangel though..follows you around as though he cares..sadly, he does not..he is only curious..curious on what side you truly choose...which path your heart will follow..very interesting..."
Takara made a growling look on his face as Daichin just stood there,
not even budging as he watched the boy become tired from trying to get off the hooks. As he breathed a silent breath heavily, daemons quickly grabbed his head tight in front of Daichi as the daemon king began to speak,"That is truly a beautiful eye...the eye that resembles your darkness...resembling Xehanort's...very interesting indeed...I wonder.."
Daichin[ stabs the blunt end of his spear into the cement next to him,
grabbing a knife from one of his daemon brothers before silently stabbing his knife around Takara's orange eye, cutting it out from his head before pulling it out. Blood splattered onto the ground as Takara screamed a silent scream, making Daichi only sigh softly before placing the knife on a burning fire that one of his daemon servants held for him. The Daemon King stood there silently before lifting his golden skull mask slightly so his lips was visible. Takara's body shook violently as he watched Daichi place his orange eye into his mouth before swallowing it. The dark aura around his flowed violently as he felt the power of darkness flow within Takara became transferred into Daichi. Takara watched in horror as blood dripped from Daichi's lips, licking them clean before moving his mask down to cover his entire face,"Delicious...but I'm not quite into fake food...I want what everyone else wants...I want Xehanort..I want his eyes...I want his darkness...Xehanort...he is the only thing standing in my way for my destined path.."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:22 pm

"Well now, you seemed to capture one," said Mosquito as he arrived and glance at Takura, but he wasn't alone, he brought Darcia, who narrowed his silver blue eyes at Daichi. "Mosquito, care to tell me why the h*ll are you bring me to Daemon King?" he asked him, he did seen him back in Insomnia City. He didn't seem to interested to make an alliance with other King, but his own goal. Mosquito turned his head towards Daiyokai Wolf Emperor, "Lady Arachne is busy to keep an eye on every realms, Daemon King seems interested of what you did to your grandson. She sent you for inform him about that dead shrine maiden, you were the one who kept her in prison... Those stupid future brats must have kept her familiars away from it to prevent her to spy on those half fairies guilds," he replied to him about his Mistress' familiars spy on every realms, yet Darcia's responsible for kept Suzume imprisoned. He mumbled about future kids used bug spray to prevent get spied by Arachne. Darcia scowled at bloodsucker as his silver blue eyes turned demonic red, "She is the key to make that half breed granddaughter of mine to misery."

OOC:

Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Daichi smiled as he saw Mosquito and the other demon king, Darcia, knowing that his alliance wasn't complete without the help of other kings of the underworld. He turned around as Takara stood there with blood dripping from where is left eye was suppose to be, blood dripping down to the ground. With a soft smile on his face behind his golden mask, Daichi began to speak with his spear in his right hand with the end of his spear firmly against the cement of the building,"Thank you for bringing Lord Darcia to me. You deserve a treat.."
Daichi then began to sit down where there was no seat before a large throne piece appeared under the Daemon King. With his eyes staring down at Darcia, Daichi began to speak his mind as the throne began to circle around the two with a smile behind his golden mask,"I wonder...I wonder what it's like to be a king without a kingdom. That damn grandson of yours sure made a number on you anyhow and yet your will shows promise.A promise I truly want..I want you in my Alliance...The Alliance to end the evil that is the Gods of the Olympus..do this and I will make sure you truly get what you deserve. Your throne.."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:06 pm

True demon king should be more superior over humans...

Mosquito took his top hat as he bow respectfully and step back away from both King and Emperor. Darcia looked at Daichi for long time, yet he glared at him when he mentioned Takeshi as his demonic red eyes reverted back to silver blue. However, Daemon King's words caught his interest, but still enraged of his battle against his grandson, "Tch! Takeshi never deserves the his own throne of my tribe, yet stole my son's weapon that was meant to be an emperor," he said to himself in rage from Takeshi's word and how he looked down on him after the humiliation he got defeated by Vincent and Takeshi. Mosquito spoken to the emperor, "You are the one who decided to open the door to Demon World to let all the demons take over human world once again with that lord of the shadow, after Master Xehanort's defeat by retired hero's two half blood apprentices," he reminded him of his plan. Darcia glanced at bloodsucker for last time, then his glowing silver blue eyes focused on Daichi, "A throne and alliance with you... Interesting, but I heard of your story, and I don't know how the h*ll did you escaped, but it's none of my d*mn business. So why me, is it because I wanted to kill both Takeshi and Mitsuki or something else come across your mind? You shouldn't underestimate the lineage of silver blue eyes, I have seen my granddaughter slain thousand Grimms without breaking a sweat in solo," he said to him in suspicious tone, and warned him about silver blue eyes and how his granddaughter slain thousand Grimms by herself. Mosquito narrowed his eyes about what he have saw through the crystal ball.

... That is pride of my tribe

Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well..when my plan succeeds...I'll need someone by my side to help shape the realms to how we want. Our demons together to make one beautiful army to rule over all the realms", Daichi spoke as Karuma appeared from a portal, groaning softly from a headache while the portal disappeared behind him. Daichi looked over to his apprentice with a slight grin behind his golden mask. He knew the reason why Karuma had a headache as he ordered his daemon slaves to help him into the tower to "Relax". As that happened, Takara shook on his chains wildly as Daichi looked back at the boy with the one eye.
The demon lord only smiled as he stood up slowly, slamming the end of his spear against the ground to create a large electrical current through the stone and through Takara making him scream but no sound escaped from his lips. This only made Daichi laugh loudly as he held his spear against his shoulder with his eyes glowing toward Darcia,"My escape was very simple..it was the fact of being behind the scenes that was the toughest...Letting Xehanort be the perfect distraction as I continue to gather my aura back into my body...even now, my body isn't fully complete...all I need now is Xehanort's death to happen..a false peace for the light will have their defenses down...enough for us to take over..take over the Olympian's thrones..."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:51 pm

After listening to Daichi, Darcia slightly widen his eyes of his reason. He placed his finger against his chin to thought of it, then he slowly smirk, "Shaping the realms how we want?" he repeated, while Mosquito kept his eyes on two lords, until one of Arachnophobia army appear to whispered to his ears. Darcia took the notice of Karuma's arrival, then Takura as he frowned upon him because of smell. "First Asura was defeated by future human brats according to those future human mages, and finally you seem decide to let those two half human breeds to defeat Xehanort," he recalled about Asura's defeat, and guessed he will allow two half breeds to defeat Xehanort. Darcia looked at Takura once again, noticed his missing eye, then refocused on Daichi, "Defeating Olympian Gods are simple, but Lady Arachne found out the Queen of Olympian form a contact with my granddaughter, she suspected of her as strongest faith with gods as a shrine maiden. Although, if you are planning to kill her, this will deliver Mitsuki a message," he added about the Queen and Shrine Maiden connection. Mosquito spoken to Darcia with butler-like manner, "Lord Darcia, it has confirm that dead priestess' bloodline belongs to White Magus, and it also passed it down to her daughter," he informed him about his dead sister in law's bloodline confirmation as White Magus's descendant. Darcia widen his eyes and looked at Mosquito, then cross his arms to recalled about White Magus.

Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Daichi stood there in silence as he watched Mosquito tell Darcia about Mitsuki's bloodline. With a soft sigh, he looked over at Takara before allowing his daemons to stab the silent warrior in the arms deep, making more blood spill onto the ground. He chuckled loudly before turning back to Darcia before speaking to him with a soft tone,"Ever since my darkness fueled the anger of the Greek Gods, I was stuck in the underworld for many many years sadly. Now that I'm free, I'll use my darkness yet again to help us in our cause. All I need is to open the gate above to unleash the rest of my darkness..sadly enough though..I need the more power and that power converted into a secret weapon..the weapon that is inside Karuma..sadly enough though..the only way he will finally use his full power is when he fights the other Angel.."
Lord Daichi sighed softly as he heard down below the screams of Karuma having his brain shocked multiple times to erase more of his memories. He chuckled softly before walking over to Darcia with a soft smile behind his golden mask,"We will punish those who get in our way...and return...maybe even convert that granddaughter of yours into the perfect tool under your disposal.."
Daichi then held up his right hand which began to show electricity flowing around with a large amount of dark aura flowing within. His eyes closed before he began to speak,"Say yes..and I will give your the strength that'll break any who appose you..including that boy that sits on the throne that belongs to only one...you.."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Mosquito dismissed Arachnophobia army, Darcia listened to Daichi once again, yet he slightly widen his silver blue eyes about disposed anyone in his way. He seems to be amused about him caused Greek Gods gone mad, his smirk pestered his face, "Interesting history you got... Very well, and yes you have gain my trust. I don't know why you called her a perfect tool, but do whatever you want with her, I don't accept her as part of tribe," he replied to him, showing he accepted to join his alliance. Thought about killing his grandson, made his smirk look demonic, "I will deal with him, once Xehanort will be done with."

Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Daichi smiled with a devious grin behind his golden skull mask as he heard Darcia agree to his terms. He slammed the end of his mighty spear against the ground once again as daemons appeared around the two demon lords and Mosquito, bowing to them on one knee as Daichi smelled a familiar scent close by this realm. He sighed softly before slamming his spear against his shoulder plate as he began to speak softly,"Very good..I will say I suggest we leave this old tower for now..I must find a special tool I need for our plan."
Karuma walked up the tower as he kept making sounds of a demon growling, showing his cloak covered his entire face with a shadow. Lord Daichi chuckled softly as he looked over at Takara who hung there with blood hanging off of his open wounds as he began to speak once again,"My boy will try to find this boy here...and he will..but I'll leave a surprise for him. I will send you a message when the time comes near.."
He then began to make several ninja-styled hand signs before slamming his right palm against his spear's mighty blade. When this happened, a seal appeared on a blade which created a large portal when he pointed out into the open sky. When he did, a large growling noise appeared within the clowds where the portal was, showing a shadow of a large creature with a mighty wingspan. Daichi then opened another portal close to him and his red cloaked slave before both of them walked through the portal without any worry. The portal disappears behind the two, leaving the tower to another realm.

Temen-ni-gru

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff