Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:18 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"Abilities? What do you mean? Like how good they are at studying? I expect the competition to be fierce." Takeshi looked totally clueless, his narrow eyes drifted away as if he zoned out.
"Abilities? Is this a school for abnormal people like me? Does that mean that I will have to display my powers sometimes?" he wondered, he had lost most of his interest in the wings, he had a bad feeling, her excitement about abilities was a little overwhelming.
"That would be scary." he muttered under his breath. He noticed how she seemed uncomfortable. He dropped his backpack to the ground slowly and took a seat on top of his largest suitcase. "Have you been to a school like this before?" he asked her as he rummaged through his backpack looking for the paper with the dorm number.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 am
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro
Aoimizu Xanthe' Yasakokoro the Siren/Pixie

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu was deliberating internally whether to flutter her wings now. They were beginning to feel cramped. She distracted her thoughts with answering Takeshi. "This school, from what I have gathered and been warned, is for students who come from unique backgrounds and ablilities to train, learn, and feel at home."

She yawned gently, her focus distracted, and her wings stretched as well. She immediately returned them to half retracted stationary position. "Oh!~" She looked caught off guard when she looked to Shin, then back to Takeshi. "Ummm....." She stepped closer to Shin.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
And you said you'd keep me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{OOC= I want to wait for Yun-yun to post...this is getting awkward quickly}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 am
((I think we will wait, it seems aoi is very uncomfortable around strangers. I'm sorry if this has gotten awkward.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia fell to her knees next to Bartimaeus. "What is happening to you?" she muttered. She looked around, seeing not a single soul. Everyone had gotten out of the rain. "Please wake up... Please." Celia said, her voice barely a whisper.

within love

Devout Grabber

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia quickly stood. 'I must find someone.' she thought. She quickly floated off, turning a few corners, she spotted a group of people. "Please help me! Do any of you have healing powers?" Celia asked, praying that one of them did.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:18 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu, thankful for a distraction, surprising her or not, turned to face the other female. Noticing she was floating she felt more comfortable. "I have healing abilities!~ Who is hurt?" She flapped her small wings to lift her about two inches off the ground. "I will be back Shin-san. Or follow us~" She said just before turning to follow the girl. He body and presence changed from a meek little pixie to 'take charge' medic. Her face showed hurried determination.
"Lead me to them!~" She told the green haired girl. Hovering only to follow the girl.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

"My friend, Bartimaeus. This way." Celia replied as she floated back around the corner and to Bartimaeus. Celia kneeled beside him. "If anything don't directly touch him, something with his body might hurt you." she said. She was glad that someone could help her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu followed the girl around a few corners to see her kneeling next to a large male sprawled on the ground. "Don't touch him?" She asked confused, but then saw small blue sparks run across his hand, then his chest. "I see...." She opened her purse and disproportionaly reached her entire arm into the tiny purse to pull out a box three times longer than the purse was in visible depth. She opened the box and pulled out a metal wire with four prongs and a small jar. "Take this." She handed to jar to the girl.

"The liquid in that jar is potent. When I am nearly finished I will tell you to open it-Do not smell it yourself- when you do, wave it under your friend's nose." She placed the metal prongs above his two shoulders and near his waist, dug into the ground. "Attaching the wire to draw the electricity...." She mumbled. "Okay. Please stay calm and quiet. If you could think as peaceful of thoughts as possible would be helpful." After she spoke, Aoi focused healing energies into her hands, they responded by glowing light blue.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

{She is an empath, your emotions of calm will help her focus to healing also the purse is like a bag of holding it is a small bag with a portal spell to her home.}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

within love

Devout Grabber

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Celia Aurion

Celia took a deep breath. She calmed her thoughts, she thought about her meeting with Bartimaeus. That was enough to keep her calm and peaceful. Celia kept her hands on the jar, waiting to be told to open it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:19 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu Let the sparks flow down the metal wire and safely away from her hands. She held them, just over his chest. The glow spread from her hands to the man's chest. his skin glowed an odd bluish shade. The blood on his skin slid off cleanly into a small jar she had prepared.

She forced the energies into his bloodstream to feel for any tears or muscle damage, healing any it found. She was balked a few times by the man's unstable unconscious energies, but powered through them. She was able to heal all internal injuries caused by the obviously acidic blood. The sparks slowed to a stop. She removed the wire and prods and replaced them to her box. Aoi quickly placed a few weighted blankets on his arms and legs and one small one on his forehead. Thoroughly weighed down to prevent violent responses to the vial of liquid the female held, she turned to the girl. "Please open he vial and wave it under his nose a few times then we wait to see something as a response."

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Hellfire926

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:31 pm
Suddenly, Bartimaeus began laughing, a horrible dual-tone voice escaping from his chest. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked, picking himself up awkwardly, as if his body was not his own. His face, half-eaten by the acidic blood on the ground, became completely different from the sweet young boy's it once was. His eyes were white, he had semi-fangs, and he was smiling evilly. "Were you trying to heal my Bartimaeus?"
He hissed at the sight of his hand, somehow not noticing that his flesh was nearly gone. "It seems that I have been sleeping in a small, frail body. A boy's body, nonetheless! How....disgusting." His dual-tone voice grew down to almost a whisper."Young One," He addressed Aoimizu, "Bartimaeus belongs to me. I advise that you leave his well-being to me." He just then noticed the condition of his face and hands. "Ah. I see, what all the fuss is about now." He closed his eyes. Instead of flying all over his body, the blue sparks seemed to concentrate on his hands, completely covering them. After a few moments, they moved up to his face, leaving his hands healed and whole again. After healing his face the blue sparks disappeared. He bowed to Aoimizu and Celia. "Young Ones," He addressed them, "I apologise. It seems that in trying to awaken I had compromised my self. I shall introduce myself. I am Bartimaeus. Bartimaeus and I are one and the same, but please, do not confuse us for each other." His arm twitched wildly, still not quite in control of itself.

((OOC:When Bartimaeus says "Bartimaeus and I are one and the same, but please, do not confuse us for each other" He means that even though they are the same person, the human form and the demon form have different personalities from the demon being repressed for so long. Also hes F**n with Celia and Aoimizu to confuse them. Hes got that a-holish kind of humor.))

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:34 pm
((OOC:Sorry, when I posted the last post I saw was Celia's. (Aoimizu and I ended up posting at the same time) If you want me to edit mine, i will))  

Hellfire926

Tytun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

With the wandering he did, coupled with the short routes the map provided for him, Kent found his way back to his room with relative ease. The path he had taken completely bypassed the other group of people, or else he would have stopped by to ask what had happened. Unlocking the door to his room, he noticed Miyan sleeping in her bed and switched his actions to more quiet ones. Slowly closing and locking the door, he sat the map down on his bed as he walked a bit over to Miyan. About three feet away from her bed, he checked and saw that she was in fact asleep and nodded his head. Looking at her desk, he blinked when he saw what appeared to be a photo there. Picking it up, he looked at it and saw a younger version of Miyan with those same ears. Blinking for a moment, he smirked as he assumed she really loved those anime ears. Placing it back down, he went to his bed and laid down, staring at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:41 pm
Hellfire926
((OOC:Sorry, when I posted the last post I saw was Celia's. (Aoimizu and I ended up posting at the same time) If you want me to edit mine, i will))

{OOC~Meh, It kind of fits. She had healed all but his outer flesh and had another potion onhand for that once he woke, but she is scared now.}  

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Dolphina_Cerulean

7,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:46 pm
Aoimizu Ashi Yasakokoro

User Image

I was made to love You
I was made to find You
I was made just for You
Made to adore You
I was made to love
And be loved by You

Aoimizu looked in horror at the small frame holding such a powerful dual toned voice. She could tell immediately it was demonic, but not vampiric. She could control herself unless she came into danger. "I-......" She cut off, unable to speak from fear. She still hadn't given him the medicine to restore the acid burnt flesh so her medic instinct was urging her to force it down his throat, but her self-preservation was holding her back. She clung to her box he became violent she could attempt to flee.

You were here before me
You were waiting on me
Never would you leave me
I was made to love
and be loved by You

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers