Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Amante: A Pirate RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Tomato freaks of the Amante crew.

((Warning; cursing lies ahead. A little more hurtful I suppose? If anyone is offended, I can always change it if you give me the word.))

Antonio grinned so huge, you would have to smile along with him---he had that sort of charm; a ray of sunshine in form of a cheery pirate, you can perhaps say.
"It's been awhile since I saw my cute little brother~! Look how much he's grown---little guy was only ! He's the same age as you, Cap'n!" He tightened his grip on his brother into a sibling hug.
"Gahh~ You're so adorable, Enrique!! So, so adorable!"
He then snuggled his face into Enrique's hair, causing the victim to push Antonio back rather violently.
"Damn it! Would you quit that, you b*****d?! So ******** clingy, it's pissing me off! And get rid of that goddamn smile of yours!"
To anyone, this would immediately make them depressed and perhaps argue back but this was Antonio we were talking about, getting cursed at. He was already used to this potty mouth of a brother---actually, he was used to verbal abuse because of him!
He smiled happily as ever, simply blocking everything out and merely translated that as; "Not in front of people! I'm too old for hugs."
and nodded cheerfully as if he actually understood it.

He looked at Angela, his emerald eyes shining with anticipation of getting onto the sea.
"Couldn't have found him if it weren't for you, Angie." Which was, close enough for her name.
Antonio's cheeks were pink from excitement but he finally managed to calm himself down. It was time to properly apologize.
He placed a hand on Enrique, not a casual one but a firm, I'm-about-to-say-something-serious kind.
The little brother already knew it was something important, so he lifted his grouchy face and stared at him.
"If you're going to say sorry about three years ago, then you can forget it, bastardo. I don't want to hear it or deal with it. Got it?"

With that, the younger Spaniard shook off his brother's hand and left to either interact with the other crew members or take a quick check on the tools.
Antonio sighed deeply.
"They grow up so fast, right, Cap'n?"

User ImageFusososo!User ImageFusososo!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Captain Angela Love Benedict

Angela reached up and flicked Antonio on the nose. "That's something you say to your spouse about your children, not to your captain about your dirty-mouthed little brother. And he's the same age as me. Saying stuff like that will just make me feel old, damnit," she said, her eyes glaring, but it wasn't serious. She put her hands on her hips and moved away, going to address her crew.

"All right, everyone! Now that I have you all trapped here on this here little vessel, it's time to play a game," she said, smirking.

Make fun of my name and I'll KILL you.  

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

Antonio rubbed his nose of where Angela flicked it. Didn't hurt but it was a habit, per usual.
He grinned, "It's not fault that my little brother grew up so adorably~ And why would you ever feel old? You're speaking with a man that is three years older than you are! I'm pretty sure everyone here is younger than I am!" He laughed, patting Angela's shoulder in a friendly manner. Although he was the oldest among the crew, he owned one of the most childish spirit one could ever see, and it was quite refreshing to meet someone such as Antonio--unless you take it wrong and figure him as annoying.
He smiled, awaiting to hear the contents of the game.

Enrique, on the other hand, had no time to walk off to go see the tools (just decided right then) and in a rather sulky manner, followed the captain's instruction and headed back where his overly-cheerful brother stood. So far, he has not taken a liking to the pirate women here.. He crossed his arms.

((OOC:Gotta go; I just realized Antonio's battleaxe is still somewhere on the floor of the ship. Once we get moving around, I'll have him pick it up.))

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Fey hadn't be really paying attention yet she had heard the word game. Her dark brown eyes lit up as she smirked a little. Looking up she stood up looking to the two brothers and captain. Moving forward a yawn escaped her pale rose colored lips. Stepping to stand besides the captain she folded her arms over her chest. Her right leg stuck out a little revealing the guarder that laid upon her pale skin. Stretching a little she looked to the captain a little boredly."Game, huh?"Asked her voice quietly before she glanced forward.

Peering to Antonio then his brother she quirked an eyebrow. Her dark brown eyes flickered with slight curiousity as she looked to them. She then looked back to the captain. She was rather bored now and was now curious of this game plus the two brothers. Leaning against the mast slightly she lifted her right leg and placed her shoe upon the wood looking forward.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 am
keita came over to the capitan "um exactly what game do you have in mind" he said both curiose and nervouse  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

A wide smirk overtook Angela's lip, revealing her teeth and making her look like a jungle cat on the prowl. "Glad you asked, Doc," she responded. "I thought since I know none of your talents, besides Tony's, of course, I would like to learn a bit about them. This is a pirate crew, don't forget. Everyone will have to be able to fight and, if necessary, kill. So I propose a little tournament. To the death!" She chuckled, and added in, "Kidding! <3"

She stood, hands on her hips, looking around at her crew, divulging their reactions.

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:03 pm
All my life at home I've spent
Adventure rests within my core
I'll sail until my legs are bent
And I can stand on land no more

.:Tik:.

Cabin Girl Extraordinaire

User Image
Tik's head perked up at the mention of a game.
A game, she says? Tik wondered ambling over to the two Spaniards who seemed rather opposite. 'Tis been quite some time I've played me a prope' game, it 'as...
It was just then that the Captain announced that it would be a tournament. Like... a fighting tournament. Tik grinned, rubbing her hands together anticipantly. If it was fighting then she would be all set to go. Just a left hook and a right hook, some quick jabs, backflips... then again, if it was weapons they were fighting with, then Tik was somewhat at a disadvantage. All she had was this strange dagger that an old man had given her at the port before her first journey. Then again... if it was magic she was dealing with here...
She swallowed. She didn't want to use her magic, not that it was much. Just talking to animals, it wasn't that great. Who knows, maybe these pirateers could create enormous tidal waves, or summon demons or something! Suddenly, she grinned evilly. But she could call forth the most horrible creature known to the seafaring man...
"Right, then, when d'we start?" she asked excitedly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm
keita looked at tik and gulped seeing her smile "well i realy dont have an offensive ability but i can decently fight" he said "and yeah when do we start?"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Kuro-ha Kitsune7

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm
Arisa jumped when she heard about a game to the death she instinctfully grabbed her swords hilt and causiously stepped forward to the others. " um....what exactly do we have to do...?" she asked the captain and the others....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Enrique Julian Carriedo and Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
Tomato freaks of the Amante crew.

A game that involves death? thought Enrique, quite disgusted with how this pirate girl thought. Out of instinct, his eyes roamed over to Antonio whom cheerfully ran off to somewhere and came back with a huge-a** battleaxe that scared the living daylights. Since when does a cheery person like that guy wield such a murderous weapon!?
Enrique gulped quietly, now wondering whether if his brother was actually skilled in weapons such as that.. He always did have this odd strength. He equipped that power with a bright smile. Scary.
The younger Spaniard wielded his weapons; dual daggers that he bought a while back---he was rather good at it. He could always used his best talent afterwards; running away. Sounds wimpy but it just meant he had long legs that were athletic enough to outrun people. He tested his fighting stance, but quickly returned to normal stature before someone in the crew stared at his items of battle. Then Antonio's voice appeared gleefully with a hint of disappointment;
"You were kidding, Cap'n~? Aww, how am I supposed to test out our new recruits' levels of strength?"
This particular Spaniard had his battleaxe flipped over so the blade was on the ground (thankfully, not cutting the floor) and his hands as well for chin rested on the polearm ((I don't know)) as if it were a usual thing for him.
His smile faded slightly, showing a sadistic aura. Like the one Enrique sorta noticed from the captain.
The two pirates, although the differences of age, knew each other pretty well---possibly if they were from the same crew before this one--- so what if they shared this same aura when it came to battling?

Enrique shuddered at that thought, only keeping the thought to himself.
"He won't participate, will he?" he said, pointing at Antonio. Quite honestly, Enrique was afraid of what doom he could cause with that battleaxe of his.
Antonio playfully stuck out his tongue, smart enough not to tackle his brother in an embrace since the dual daggers were simply in his hands, and smiled, making the sadistic aura vanish.

User ImageFusososo!User ImageFusososo!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Angela chuckled slightly. "Of course he's not participating, silly. My new crew would be obliterated if that goof participated," she responded to Enrique, "No, he and I are gonna demonstrate how this fighting will happen. No limits. You are aiming for this." She pointed to her jugular. "You are not going to kill each other, but you will try to get close to this on your opponents. Whoever gets their weapon close to this wins."

At this point, she walked as far from Antonio as possible, facing him. "Everyone, out of the way. And watch closely." She took a fighting stance, spreading her legs and holding her ground. Her hand went to the small, plain dagger at her back. She wouldn't use Charlie, her poison-dipped dagger whom she kept at her thigh, in a practice fight. She wasn't looking to kill anyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Bloody Fey Smithe
'T h e G u n n e r'

Watching them all, she crossed her arms over her chest. Making a slight face from wanting to go already. She would reveal nothing but her abilitie to control blood. Smirking she looked at them a little from knowing she could take them both on easily. She had killed people before and it didn't bother her. Feeling her smirk grow she then looked to the others wondering who she'd go against. Looking back to the captain she would wait for her turn.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 pm
keita sighed knowing the only weapon he had was a revolver so it would be hard to get close to the jugular without hitting it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:28 am
User Image

Antonio Fernandez Carriedo
First Mate of the Amante, how can I help ya~?

The captain's reply only made Enrique feel a little more distant from his brother. So he grew to be a smiling sadist? That's pretty scary, having someone close to bringing you to hell or heaven with a happy smile on their face, which was splattered in blood. Another shudder. It would be best not to think of that sort of scenario.Enrique quickly got off the fighting arena between the lady captain and his brother,

Antonio gleefully nodded but set his battleaxe aside.
Was it just for show or could he really use that thing? thought Enrique, instinctively examining his brother. It had been forever since he had seen him and his olive eyes could not help but to stare at him and how much he had changed---even if he still had that dorky smile of his.
Antonio then revealed his weapon he was going to use against Angela. A sword---it was not too long to be called a long sword but not too short in order to call it a dagger. It was a mere one foot and a half, and it glowed with its silver blade. It looked unused and quite clean. It must have meant that it was his second weapon in choice, being slightly weaker to it.
And although Angela was already far form him, the Spaniard took a couple steps back as well then he looked rather surprised.

"Whoops~ I can't fight with my red coat on!" The said article of clothing was draped over his shoulder like a cape or so and it was very noticeable, especially in contrast with his dull, causal green shirt underneath it. He gently threw it off, leaving it next to his battleaxe.
He took no fighting stance like the others but simply just stood there---something he had gotten used to with fighting. Antonio thought it this way, if he were in a battle-like stance, it would appear to him that he was close to make a move but if he were to stand perfectly still, it would throw the enemy's attention off, thinking he would either take forever to make the first attack or take off any time.
But of course, being with Angela for quite some time, she would already know this. Not he minded, it would be either him or her to win this practice duel.
He pointed his sword towards the faraway Angela.
"You ready, Cap'n~?"

User ImageEspana!User ImageEspana!User Image

Yun-Yun Desu

Ashkitty Love

Precious Strawberry

10,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 am
User Image

Angela smiled and nodded. "Always," she said, simply. Then her expression took on an undiluted, sadistic aura. Her smirk was now all business, not a hint of laughter in it. She would have to go at him like she was going to kill him, which of course she wouldn't. She couldn't. They knew each other to well to die by the other person's hand.

Holding on to her poison-free dagger in her left hand, she lunged at him.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces