Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:48 pm
Blinking looking up to him, yanking her hand away. Looking away she made a slight face thinking."I'm fine.. But go to the next city.. I'll meet you there.. And for this I'm sorry.."Spoke out her voice quickly yet quickly before she leaned up. Biting his shoulder she tasted his blood before her eyes widened. Pulling away she looked down her bangs covering her eyes."Better run.."Murmured her voice quietly before she turned around changing forms. Looking back to him before running forward nothing could be heard for awhile before screams were sounded. She wasn't doing anything like killing them but rather picking them up and flinging them. Standing she let out a loud howl before glaring down to the villagers. Running the opposite direction she disappeared followed by the villagers chasing after her then there was an eery silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 pm
keita winced as holo bit him but for some reason blushed as she ran off a few of the villagers came and saw his bite and helped him up as they walked back to the village. after he got back to the cart he started his way to the next vilage as fast as he could.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:02 pm
Upon a villager catching her to a tree in her human form she sighed looking down. Closing her eyes that was it as simple as that the man killed her. Upon doing so she disappeared before appearing walking upon the road headed to the other town. Wrapping her arm since it was bleeding the young man had missed her heart and merely cut her arm. Giggling at how she played it out she placed her clothes back on and walked quietly her arm throbbing from his dagger cutting it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:20 pm
keita waited at the next town entrance."man were is she"? he said to himself.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm
Finally reaching the wagon she jumped up from behind landing on the side of him with much ease. Though she quickly sat down from feeling tired and exhausted after that ordeal. Leaning against him slightly she closed her eyes sighing deeply."Lets go.."Murmured her voice quietly her ears laying against her head under her hat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:01 pm
Keita smiled and put his arm on her opposite "alright let's find a place to stay the night." he said as they came to a hotel and keita helped holo from the wagon  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm
Nodding a little she rested against him a little. Her head laying upon his chest as she looked up at the hotel. Closing her eyes she felt weak from having to use so much of her powers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:00 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Nodding a little she rested against him a little. Her head laying upon his chest as she looked up at the hotel. Closing her eyes she felt weak from having to use so much of her powers.
Keita caught holo as she was looseing her balance and picked her up bridal "one room please" he said to the man at the desk. Once they were in the room keita gently set holo on the bed pulling the covers over her "see you in the morning "  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm
Looking up to him, her hand moved forward catching his shirt. A faint blush was upon her cheeks as she looked up to him."Keita.. I'm.. I'm.."Started off her voice gently before she looked down. Yes, the proud wolf was attempting to apologize. But it meant more to her than a simple apology. Today she had put his life as well as hers in trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 am
keita stopped and turned around when holo had grabed his shirt "hmm what is it.?" he asked  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 am
Releasing his shirt she placed her hand over her mouth gently. Looking up to him before she sat up placing a hand over her face. Leaning forward her hair fell about her shoulders."I'm sorry.. I put your life in danger.. Maybe we shouldn't travel together.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 am
keita frowned and sat down next to holo "listen just because one bad event happened doesnt mean we should go seperate ways." he said "and to be honest i was more worried about you than i was myself" keita then noticed the wound "guess i should dress that" he said as he tore off a peice of his shirt and wraped it around holos wound. he then wet a towel and started to clean the blood off of her arm.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:15 am
Peering up to him blinking before a small smile curled upon her face. Moving her fist she playfully tapped him on his head gently."Dummy.."Murmured her voice quietly before she pulled her hand away. Looking down she wondered why he was so willing to help her. Plus even more over why he would be worried about her? Making a face she then looked up to him."I'll honestly tell you.. I'm heading north.. To the place I was born.. And this place is not very welcoming to humans.. If you continue to travel with me, you might have this happen multiple times.. Are you willing to go so far as to put your life on the line for the likes of a wolf?"Spoke out her voice as she looked to him. She wasn't going to hide the fact that him traveling with her would be dangerous.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:25 am
keita smiled "mabye i am but i dont care" he said as holo explained the idea of traveling to the north "well i've never been there before. and i'm the son of a mother who makes me work every day so i think i can handle it" he said "so yes i think we should travel together. besides traveling alone is no fun/" he said chuckling but turned around to hide a blush.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:49 am
Moving a little she crawled forward before hugging his shoulders from behind. Placing her head against his shoulder she closed her eyes."Your the most foolish human I've yet to meet Keita.. But you've got a big heart and your very kind.. I'm utterly surprised at how your willing to sacrifice so much.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked to the side. Her pale cheeks were a dark red color as she looked away. She liked Keita, and trusted him with her life. But she wasn't willing to let him go north with her.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff