Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:16 am
After keita had walked out of the tavern his left arm was covered in blood and a slice on his left shoulder. The bounty hunter lay dead inside beaten to death. As keita made his way back over to didlette he remembered he had broken his sword. "great now I'm gonna have to buy a new one." he said as he reached didlette.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 am
Ladja reared defiantly from not wanting him close to his rider. Upon striking the air the stallions ears pinned against his head as he attempted nipping at Keita. Though upon being pulled back he lowered his head almost as if he were ashammed. She peered over the tall animal down to Keita a bit."Keita, are you okay? Your bleeding.."Murmured her voice quietly though filled with concern.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:32 am
Keita was panting "oh it's fine just a scratch. But I will say that I haven't fought like that in my life." he smiled"I did break my sword though" he said holding up the empty hilt"so onto the next village then."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:44 am
Shaking her head stubbornly she felt made the horse bow allowing her to slip off. Looking at the wound, she glared at it a bit. Before looking up to him a bit smacking him upon the back of his head."Dummy!! Keita, this is serious!"Cried out her voice full of concern before she looked back to the wound. Moving her hand to it she felt the sudden rush of water upon her finger tips and ran it over his wound healing him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:53 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Shaking her head stubbornly she felt made the horse bow allowing her to slip off. Looking at the wound, she glared at it a bit. Before looking up to him a bit smacking him upon the back of his head."Dummy!! Keita, this is serious!"Cried out her voice full of concern before she looked back to the wound. Moving her hand to it she felt the sudden rush of water upon her finger tips and ran it over his wound healing him.
keita winced when didlette smacked him quite hard and his eyes went wide as he saw his wound close "h-hey you shouldn't use magic in public.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:03 am
Finishing she pulled her hand away before looking up to him. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked up to him. Yet they weren't filled with anger but more of concern and frusteration."Keita! You dummy!"Yelled her voice a bit loud as she glared up to him. Though she felt her eyes sting a bit from being worried. Wiping her eyes idly she glared down to the ground.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:17 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Finishing she pulled her hand away before looking up to him. Her eyes were narrowed as she looked up to him. Yet they weren't filled with anger but more of concern and frusteration."Keita! You dummy!"Yelled her voice a bit loud as she glared up to him. Though she felt her eyes sting a bit from being worried. Wiping her eyes idly she glared down to the ground.
keita sighed and hugged didlette "thanks for worrying about me, and treating the wound" he said his face flustered as he let go of didlette  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:22 am
Tensing up a little once she felt him hug her. Feeling her eyes widen a bit she then hugged him back a bit. Once he released she allowed her arms to fall to her side."You need to be more careful.."Murmured her voice quietly before she lifted herself up to Ladja. Looking forward she allowed the horse to walk slowly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Tensing up a little once she felt him hug her. Feeling her eyes widen a bit she then hugged him back a bit. Once he released she allowed her arms to fall to her side."You need to be more careful.."Murmured her voice quietly before she lifted herself up to Ladja. Looking forward she allowed the horse to walk slowly.
Keita nodded. And then put a hand on ladjas forehead and petted her head gentaly as they then began to walk down the roads "I understand I'll be more careful." he smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 am
((Eh.. The horse is a boy.. XD ))

Sitting side saddle she peered forward trusting the animal. Though she took the chance to glance over to him. But not before looking forward she needed to tell him already. What her secret was that she was infact a princess.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:19 am
(whoops my bad)
Keita smiled and looked up at didlette blushing before he kept walking."so umm I guess we should go shopping." he said seeing how both of their clothes were becoming a bit tattered.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 am
Peering forward at the approaching town, she noticed it was a richy snobby type of town. A sigh escaped her lips since she obviously wasn't going to like it. She could hardly stand being in meetings with her family, or the courting of the royals. Moving her eyes from the town she then looked over to him."Yes, but we might not get treated very well here.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked back to the town. A scowl curled upon her lips as she noticed the first street approaching.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 am
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Peering forward at the approaching town, she noticed it was a richy snobby type of town. A sigh escaped her lips since she obviously wasn't going to like it. She could hardly stand being in meetings with her family, or the courting of the royals. Moving her eyes from the town she then looked over to him."Yes, but we might not get treated very well here.."Whispered her voice quietly as she looked back to the town. A scowl curled upon her lips as she noticed the first street approaching.
Keita shrugged "well I'm sure that just walking into the town would mean trouble. we could just walk through the town and go somewhere else if you like." he said as they came to the gate."I'll let you make the disision."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 am
Stopping at the gate the horse held his head proudly snorting in indifference. Sighing quietly she thenlooked over a bit a bit."Lets go in.."Murmured voice as she pressed on knowing she needed new clothes. Letting the horse trot forward stopping at a blacksmith.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:21 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Stopping at the gate the horse held his head proudly snorting in indifference. Sighing quietly she thenlooked over a bit a bit."Lets go in.."Murmured voice as she pressed on knowing she needed new clothes. Letting the horse trot forward stopping at a blacksmith.
keita stopped at the blacksmiths andd could feel hundreds of annoyed stares on him as a group of kids in very nice clothes came over bareing weapons "oh joy only twenty seconds and already there's a problem. stay on ladja" he said as he stepped over to the group "can i help you?" he asked "yeah. what in the hell is a commaner doing here.shouldn't you be back in the mudpit you call home?" one boy said as the others laughed and keita only sighed. "all talk no action thats all people like you are" he replied and turned to walk into the blacksmiths store and then one boy drew his blade and charged keita, but keita just kicked it out of his hand and grabed him by the throat and threw him into a feeding traugh "now who belongs in a mud pit" keita smiled as he turned back to didlette "shall we go inside"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff