Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Catch Me, Someone! [FULL ROSTER!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

["Admit it, you love me."]

╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

Seeing her bend down to pick up a tablet, Olivia raised an eyebrow, thinking to herself for a moment. The girl was rather cute, and she was here supposedly to experience life while getting away from her overbearing mother. Figuring that it wouldn’t hurt, she tilted her head to the side and waited for her to stand once more. Offering her a charming smile, she shrugged.

“Hey, I wasn’t watching where I was going either. It’s fine, it’s really my fault anyway. Name’s Olivia, I’m a freshman here. It’s nice to meet you, even if it happened to be a chance encounter.” Making it obvious she had seen her tablet, Olivia smiled again to the girl. “Art student, I take it?”

She may not be fluent in the art world, but she knew what a tablet was. Stepping aside to allow the girl through the door if she so wished, Olivia knew how to not be too persistent, but could keep company easy enough. A skill learned from her mother. “Going anywhere in particular? Maybe I could help, I’ve just walked around to get a feel for the place.” Reaching into a pocket in her skirt, she pulled out a map and grinned slightly. “And I have a map.”

[“'Cause maybe...I love you too. ♥”]

St. John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monley~~~

xoxoxo "I'm Rone Monlay." She smiled back at the girl. "Nice to meet you. Oui, I am an art student. And I'm not going any where really. Just out to find some inspiration for a picture." Rone looked past the girl and started to walk. She thougth for a second "But you can come walk with me. It's been very dull here as in people. And I think i might have already found my inspiration." She thought "This girl is cute and handy. How nice?" She walked outside and looked back at the girl with a longing look. "Coming?" xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

"Those who say they know what love is, don't truly know...

Vixandra smiled slightly up at her and leaned against the doorway in front of her. She didn't feel so unsure of herself around Anja anymore. "Mira said she didn't want to go eat and she also wanted me to tell you thanks for her. Basically I am letting her relax and I might check on her later." She took a step forward and wrapped her arms around Anja's waist and layed her head on her upper chest. "I missed you earlier when you left suddenly... I'm sorry if I made you sad..." She closed her eyes and kept her arms wrapped loosely around Anja.

... Those who know what love is, don't truly know how to describe it."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

Walking next to Rone, she nodded. She knew all about dull people! “Have you met Vixandra? The red head going around and greeting everyone?” It was just a question out of curiosity. The other girl had said she was going around to greet everyone as soon as she could. Had she gotten to Rone yet? “I’ve yet to meet the other girls, they haven’t been around.

Oh? That tree over there?” Olivia couldn’t help but notice the French that had been in the form of a yes. Running a hand through her loose hair, she wondered where they were headed.

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

["Love is such a fragile thing,"]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja listened to the girl, wrapping one arm around Vixandra as she let a small, relaxed sigh. "Yeah, she must be very tired. It'd be nice to do that, I'm sure she really loves it." Anja nodded, wrapping her other arm around her finally. "No, you're fine. I wouldn't worry about that." Anja said with a small smile and a bit of a chuckle. She gently placed a kiss on Vixandra's head before changing the subject a bit back to the previous one. "So, did you get to tell her what you wanted to?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[“I'm a bit too clumsy for it.”]

[A N J A] :: [A N N] :: [Y A Y A]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone sighed, "No I haven't. You're my first... Um first girl i've met." She walked slowly, looking at the tree she pointed out. "I like that tree. It's pretty. But It's not what i'm looking for." Even though Rone had said that she still sat under the tree hoping to get an idea of what she would draw next. "I mean I was drawing in the big open area over there",she pointed to the school, "And I slipped it under the door of some random girl. She was playing sad music so I thought a picture would lift her heavy heart. Si triste, le cœur lourd peut être." She looked weakly at Olivia and then shook away the pained look. "Other then that. How has your day been belle?" Looking off into the sky. xoxoxo  

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:55 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra smiled brighter and felt the kiss on top of her head. Thinking a moment, she replied while looking up at Anja but not letting go. "Yeah I just wanted to let her know that I was worried about her and I hoped she got better. I drew her a picture too. Nothing really big or anything." She looked away slightly feeling her cheeks get red. She never liked to praise her own work. Once the blush had faded, she looked back up at Anja and her eyes shimmered looking into the other's darker eyes. "Anja... will you walk me to the cafeteria? Please? I want some time with you if that's alright..." She looked hopefully at the taller girl and felt her hands slipping slightly to the girl's lower back without realizing consciously.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Anja smiled with a bit of a giggle. "That's very sweet of you to do." Anja said, feeling the girl's hands sliding downward. "Speaking of which, I received a picture as well. It's rather pretty." Anja nodded, gesturing toward the drawing upon her desk. She positioned her hands a bit lower with a small grin. "There you go, feeling me up again. She lightly teased with a whisper, placing yet another kiss on her, but on her forehead this time. "And that sounds nice, I'd love to spend some time with you." Anja said, not releasing her grip yet.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

_Danica Kai_

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

Led under a tree, Olivia leaned against it, facing the girl, rather than sitting. She didn’t think she could sit in her short skirt anyway, not if a chair wasn’t present. Crossing her arm, she seemed to have missed all the major events so far. “I see. I’m sure she’ll like it.” The standing girl replied, nodding slightly. They might find it odd at first, but she was sure whoever received the picture would like it.

Glancing down, she felt her eyebrows rise slightly as she caught a weak look from the girl sitting, surprised to see such emotion for a stranger she hadn’t even met yet. Blushing slightly and turning away, Olivia knew she’d be incapable of that emotion if she had been in Rone’s shoes. Running a hand through her hair again, a habit of hers when she was flustered, nervous, frustrated or tired, Olivia shrugged and crossed her arms across her chest once more, the movement causing her breasts to lift a little.

Rather boring. I haven’t really met anyone other than Vixandra, and she seemed rather distracted. The older girls seem stressed out already. And I’m ready to start classes, or leave campus and explore the city.

St. John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy smiled a bit awkwardly. "I didn't mean to downplay your problems. I'm sorry to hear that life's been hard for you, Robin. But honestly, I see that fire-summoning power as a gift, not a curse. Don't worry; I'm not going to judge you based on things you can't control." Lizzy looked down into Robin's eyes, and was shaken by the deep sadness in them. Instinctively, she placed her hands gently on the girl's face and brushed away her tears; a gesture she'd used many times on her little sister. "I'm your friend, Robin. I'll stick by you, okay? Don't be afraid to tell me anything. And I'll protect you if anyone tries to hurt you. That's what friends do." She wrapped her arm around Robin's shoulder and smiled at her. "I'll keep your secret, too, if you want. 'Kay?"

"...is no life at all."

Lezzy-chan

Diabolical Deliriums

5,425 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
~~~Rone Monlay~~~

xoxoxo Rone got up but left her tablet on the ground. She smiled and kissed the girl on the cheek. "You know when you hold things in it makes it worse. But going out on the town sounds like an amazing idea. And if you would like we could go and explore." She smiled waving her tablet away and having it vanish. Rone gently held on to the girls hand and looked into her eyes. "You're very pretty miss Olivia." She let the girl's hand slip from hers and pulled her hair up into twin pony tails. She looked at the girl once more. "You know I'm more of a let the good times roll sort of chick. And if you want to see the town we better go before it gets any darker." She walked a little more then waited for her. "Unless you would rather stay here." xoxoxo  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
Vixandra Sanders

Vixandra froze when Anja brought attention to her hands. Now it seemed like she was being held the same way. It did feel kind of nice when she thought about it. Anja's hands on her lower back were really gentle and soft, even through the sweater-top. She blushed slightly and smiled shyly, feeling a dozen different reactions rising in her body. Some were leading her to kiss Anja, others were making her think of laying on the bed and letting herself be held again, still another was asking her to run for fear of the unknown. What more cold she do to help move things along? She looked more into the girl's eyes and whispered. "I really like being close to you... I feel so... warm..." Her eyes drooped slightly as her smile got wider with a soft pink blush growing cross her face. It was only them and no one else around, she felt able to express herself more this time.

Kasumi Miyagi

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Anja Van De Roy

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I'm glad I'm able to make you feel that way." Anja softly spoke, gently tilting Vixandra's head upward with her thumb and index finger. "Because, when I'm around you I feel at ease, and like a new person. I want to change for you." The dutch girl softly spoke as she leaned in, and placed a kiss just shy of her lips this time. She pulled away as she rested her chin upon Vixandra's head gently. Anja felt a bunch better now, an tension that was left in her body no longer existed as she held Vixandra's slender body close to her own slender body.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
Olivia Marie

Not moving away from the kiss, she raised an eyebrow at the gesture by the other girl, an easy grin making its way onto her face. “You should be careful with that, I just might take that as more than what it might have meant.” Olivia teased, though only half heartedly. Straightening up, she watched as the other girl had her tablet mysteriously vanish.

Huh. How’d you do that?” That, she had most definitely never seen before! “I could say the same to you,” Olivia answered, following the girl. She already missed the soft warmth of the other girl’s hands in hers! “Being pretty, and all.” Was it just a dream, or was this girl really finding a way to make Olivia want to pursue her? Following Rone, she pulled her keys out from her pocket, checking to make sure she had her room key with her for a moment before leading her away.

Leading the girl to a cherry red Mazda RX-8, she hit the button that allowed the doors to unlock. Moving over to Rone’s side, she opened the door for her, as was polite since the girl was her guest, and waited for her to sit. Inside, the bucket seats were comfortable and soft, black leather with red accents gave the car a daring aurora. “Seatbelt, otherwise we’ll get busted and a hefty fine will follow…it’s the law.” And she didn’t want anything bad to happen, so safety first.

Let’s see, anything you know about the area you want to see first?

St. John

_Danica Kai_

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image
Robin Sena

"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?
Robin looked deeply in lizzy's eyes and started to kiss her lips,as Robin blushed she couldn't stop kissing lizzy's beautiful lips finally stopping she blushed more as the flame in her fingers turned into a cool blue color that was safe to the touch,I-I,m sorry Lizzy I didn't mean to kiss u like that,its just ur so beautiful,Robin blushed as she looked down blushing more.
"what makes u say I,m a witch...,if u don't know the real me?."
User Image  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas