Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:43 pm
"Huh?" She came out of her thoughts realizing Locke was handing her some stew and took it lightly nodding. "Oh, thanks, no training was all right. I have a bit to go I'm sure, but not bad." She said after a moment. She sat down and started eating. "You're not eating with your friend?" She asked motioning towards Jack. She didn't mind him around just thought it odd he wouldn't be around the one he had known longer more then with herself.

Drake watched the two sighing again. "We have to make sure he doesn't try to hard with her." He said after a moment. He could tell the other Liked the girl. Anyone could possibly see that just looking at them. She was another story. Her emotions were off and on, as was her mood it would seem. "She acts almost like a little kid. Speaking her mind one minute, and emotions everywhere. What's you're take on their situation?" He asked looking to Jack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm
"Oh, Jack? Nah... He and I never really ate together a lot. Besides.he and Drake are getting along quite well." Locke had to admit, that Drake wasn't as bad a guy as he thought, but it would still take some time to warm up to him. "But your first time with that sword," he pointed at her wooden sword, "was a really good first time."

Jack sat back and ate some more stew. "I think, that this is hard on the both of them. They don't really have much to offer the other, and neither of them really know how to have a serious relationship. This is going to be rough... Glad it's not me..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:31 pm
Drake looked to Jack a moment wondering if he was thinking along the same lines as he had been. He gave up trying to piece it together and would finish the stew. Sitting there though he would wait patiently for the others to finish. "Maybe we shouldn't let them have extended alone times for now then? Just to keep the group working well together?" He hoped nothing would come from them at the moment knowing there wasn't much good if there was discomfort in the group.

"Oh, I see." She said as he spoke about himself and Jack. When he pointed to the wooden sword she nodded slightly moving it a bit to the side of her. She wasn't sure why but she suddenly felt silly for keeping it still with her when he had tossed his own aside."Thanks. I don't know if it was though. I see things all jumbled like pancakes." She said after a moment. She closed her eyes a moment at the thought of pancakes. An image of a woman handing them to her, then darkness once more. She sighed in her mind hoping he wouldn't notice as she ate some of the stew.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm
"Pancakes!" Locke thought to himself when the last time he had something so simple, yet delicious. "Wow... when's the last time I had pancakes? Hey, Jack!" He yelled over to him. When we are done with breakfast, how about we find a village where we can stock up on supplies? We're going to have a real meal soon! Not just meat and broth!"

Jack stood up offended. "You saying something about my cooking?!" They all had a good laugh, and Jack sat back down to talk to Drake again. "Ah, let's leave things how they are for now. Good laughs are harder to come by these days than anything. We'll worry about other things when the time comes."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:06 pm
He nodded chuckling towards the random burst of comments. Then would nod as Jack spoke again. He stood Stretching a bit wondering if the others were ready or not. He viewed the area wondering what direction they could take for a town, but also knew the dangers with towns and other peoples.

She watched between them chuckling unsure she knew what they were talking about but figured they were laughing so why not. She sighed smiling lightly and looking towards the wooden sword that had been made by Locke once more. She quickly finished the stew and stood. She picked up the sword once more before moving to join with the others seeing Just about everyone standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:23 pm
Jack cleaned up the pot and dishes, and put out the small fire, erasing all signs they were there. "So, are we all ready to head out for our next destination? Wherever that may be...?"

Locke stood up and stretched as well. "Andrea?" He had a sudden thought. "Let me see your sword real quick." He took it from her, and thought for a second, before transmuting it into a sturdy staff with a decorative rose at the top. "Here. Something I think would be a little more suited for you..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:44 pm
Drake looked to Jack shrugging. "As mentioned the night before I don't know this area very well. Judging from the sky, I'd say that direction." He said pointing to a slightly darker clouded area. "Looks like possible signs of another village." He said again. He would turn looking to Locke and what he was doing for the girl. "So strange he is. Well and you too, Jack. Most people fear or hate us, and both of you don't seem to mind at all to be near us."

She looked to him almost hesitant to let go of the sword. She would watch as he changed it to a staff and smiled as he handed it to her. "It's pretty. Thank you." She said looking to it a moment more. She turned after a bit seeing Drake start the lead for them to head out. "Guess that means it's time to go." She said after a moment. She held her new staff somewhat close as they would walk looking about here and there at the area around them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm
"Why should we mind? We're outcasts just the same as you. We never really belonged with anyone, and therefore, don't care about who or what a person is. So you two belong in this group just as much as me and Locke!"

Locke and Andrea went over to where Drake and Jack were. "That's right, Drake. To belong here, you can't belong anywhere!" Locke laughed with Jack as the group began traveling to their next destination.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 am
The group would seem to walk for hours as they traveled through the forest. He wasn't sure after a good time of walking if what he thought were signs of a village were nothing. It worried him for a time unsure of where they were actually going since he didn't know this side of where he grew up.

She followed along looking to the staff Locke had made her now and then. She would pause a moment thinking she had heard something, but when she didn't see anything would shrug it off and continue. As they went she began wondering if they would see any signs of a village.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:10 pm
Locke, Drake, Jack, and Andrea were all growing tired again after walking nonstop for hours. Yet there was still no sign of a village, town, or even a hut. Every now and then they would take a small break to try and ascertain their location, but these parts were unknown to them, and that meant figuring out where they were was impossible, and pointless.

"Ugh... How much further do we have to go?"

Quit complaining, Jack. We're all in the same situation here." He stopped again, only this time, he figured they should rest for an hour or so. "Okay. I guess we could use a quick bite here. Let's see what we can scrounge up, and meet back here. Jack? You and Andrea go check over in the woods over there, and Drake and I will go check the fields this way for field mice and what not. Maybe we'll get lucky. Meet you back here in 10 minutes." Locke had his reasons for choosing to partner with Drake this time: He wanted to persuade himself that Drake is on their side.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:27 pm
Drake would nod unsure why Locke would not go with Andrea as he tended to do. He would let it go though and follow along seeing her go off with Jack. He knew Jack wouldn't do anything given how they had seen Locke with her. Once well enough away and out of earshot he would look to Locke. "You're doing good with her. Just be careful you don't push too much too quickly." He said. He felt a need for warning before getting down to the simpler things. Though also didn't want to come off sounding like a p***k either. "We don't know how fragile or unstable she is yet, or if she even knows she's awake. I can see you're protective of her which is admirable."

She nodded looking towards Jack then back as Locke and Drake went off. She held the staff he gave her once more close then would follow along with Jack being quiet. She didn't know what to say, and didn't want to upset him as she knew she had done with Locke before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:02 pm
Locke nodded, but responded rather quickly. "I know she's still not quite ready to face all the hardships that life will throw her way, but she is strong. I've seen it first hand." He continued on trekking, looking for small game. "Also, I wanted to ask you something..." He stopped. "Could you forgive me?"

Jack and Andrea continued through the woods, picking up edible plants and the like every now and then. "So, has Locke told you yet? If he hasn't, he probably will soon. That is, if he has the guts."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm
Drake paused as Locke had stopped and asked his question. He rose a brow unsure of what he would need to be forgiven for. "I will say yes, though I'm not sure what you have done that would require forgiveness. Least of all from myself." He said plainly, though was still curious to this. He previous comment of the girl made him wonder more on what he had seen of her.

Andrea would pick up things now and then that would look or seem edible though wasn't sure what Jack was talking about. "Why would he need his guts to talk to me?" She asked puzzled still. Her mind wandered feeling a slight panic she had done something wrong again. "Did I do something wrong? Is that why he went away with Drake and split us up?" She felt her worry growing unsure what was wrong or what she could have done this time. She tried to focus looking away on the plants that they were gathering from. She would try to calm herself and search out for berries or something for them to eat. She found some on a bush nearby and started picking at them. She pulled her hand back from getting some and retracted quicker as one of the thorns got her. She looked to her hand a moment shaking it off and moving to get more.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm
Locke replied back as bluntly as he could. "When we first got into that fight back there with that soldier, I started to doubt you. I accused you in my mind of being of The Order... yet you helped me and Jack escape that cellar, and you even helped me to save Andrea and get her back! You deserved to know that... And, I do trust you..."

Jack quickly tried to fix the situation sensing that she was becoming upset, but then... "NO! Of course not! You didn't do anything wrong! Just the opposite! He likes y-" He tried to stop, but it was too late. He sensed she knew what he was going to finish saying, and there was no going back now...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:59 pm
Drake looked to him tilting his head slightly. The comments of Locke filtering into his mind until he would simply shrug. "I honestly don't blame you. You didn't know me, there were other mystics allowing what had happened with her and the order. I don't trust many, given what I am even to the other mystics, it's not an easy thing to do. I don't trust what the order has done to her, whatever it may have been. From the brief description of your time with them, it's unlikely they were able to influence you in any real damaging way. I worried knowing your fondness of her was growing. It's kind of obvious to a point. She hasn't seemed to notice. I don't know how long they had her and that bothers me. " He said looking around. He hoped to spy something to consider food considering the length of time they were spending away from the others.

She looked back towards Jack unsure still and feeling confused. "I don't understand. It sounded before that he didn't like me, but you say now that he does? I thought he may want to be a friend, but, I don't know, I'm so confused." She brought her hands to her head feeling a headache as her mind tried to figure out what Jack was saying. She crouched down rocking and muttering to herself. "Stupid, stupid, stupid. I never get anything right."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff