Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
I'm Getting Married?! ((Needs guys!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Funny rp? XD
  Maybe..
  Lol yeshh!
View Results

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:54 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Sounds like a little made-up arcade game of 'Move the Rock, Get the Rock'," Naoki said with a playful smirk as he rotated his shoulders and stretched his arms forward to feel the pull at his deltoids. "I saved ya the easy job here, man," he chuckled at the comment about the weight of his luggage, nodding his head to the stairs. Boy, was that a b***h. A b***h with the help of gravity and friction, that is. As he relaxed his arms, he held his hand out to firmly return Adam's handshake. "Naoki Navarro. Nice to meet you. I'd have to assume you got here way earlier than I did. The ones downstairs probably wandered back outside by now."

Releasing Adam's hand, he turned to lead him down the hallway, pointing to the sign on the door. "Apparently I got roomed down here with.... Il.... Illy--" Wow, he had never seen a name like that. No wonder he was struggling. ".....Illyasvllaaugh---I cannot pronounce that. Sorry." He couldn't help but chuckle at his little failure.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm
prettyxpuff
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki smiled at him so they were in the same situation. She then looked forward walking straight.. She then said," We are in the same situation." She was happy she had something she could relate to with him. She then asked," Do you know who you are married?" She turned to him on this one.. Was she getting to personal? She wasn't so sure.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
Keita blushed "w-well ummm no one right now but I hope to find the right person" he felt a bit aucward and then asked "what about you?" he said a bit curious  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

You're not offending the laws, are you?

Just like they've said. But.. I really have no time for romance. thought Ryota without realizing how correct his parents were about him being so limited with time that he had wanted nothing to do with a girlfriend. Just a while ago, a girl had been extremely close to him and he felt no fluster---this only showed how little he could be affected by being near girls. Sure, at his school, he had quite a few admirers that were females but he had thought of them as nothing more as classmates or people had rescued from bullies.
"I'll be honest, being placed in a house for match-making..It's quite troublesome for me, but since my parents had insisted me to.." He muttered to himself, not actually wanting to be heard.

He watched Azusa excuse herself, running off--then tripping, for some reason, Ryota felt she was someone they would call a klutz---and returned shortly with two cups that was filled with something that Ryota knew must be black tea since she had did mention about it. Politely, he took the cup and thanked her, unsure what to really do in such a situation. It wasn't everyday he was given an object to consume.
He sipped some of it after blowing it. It was sweet yet a bit sharp enough to make him less sleepy (he had been napping for a few minutes, remember?) and was delicious.
"..It has a nice aroma and taste.."

I'll have to punish you if you are.

User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User ImageI bite.User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:22 pm
"i knew you would like it my fathers company made it actually i made it but it came out good i' m happy you like it ".she said and smiled warmly took the blanket and sat down  

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yun-Yun Desu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Her father's company? Does that mean she was from a wealthy family? These questions occurred into his thought process as he took another sip. This time, it was long---as if he were savoring it. It tasted good, but going to spurt out 'delicious!' oh so easily. Flattery did not win other people and he wasn't going to compliment anything that just tasted a little better than average.
"So, your father has a tea company?" he asked casually, now wondering about his own father. People know him but he wasn't sure if these two even acknowledged the Watanabe name in the police field. Sure, he'd be somewhat pleased to hear that they know of him but only the locals at the place he had lived knew him especially well. Ryota respected him, but after being forced to live here.. That respect may have been lowered a bit.
Onwards to his family, Ryota's mother was a chef at a restaurant---it wasn't a well-known one but nevertheless, a restaurant where regulars and occasionally tourists frequent at. Unlike his father, Ryota's mother was not very busy and on her free time, invited her friends for a small chat with tea, discussing things about jobs and how big their children grown up. The boy never stick around for their conversations. But the tone of her voice, he could tell that his mother was proud of her children. That made him a bit happy--though, he would still rather not be around since mothers could blurt out embarrassing moments of him as a child.
His sister was a little like Ryota himself---a straight A student that was also a bit popular. Probably for being the younger sister of the feared student council president but she had been popular due to her appearance. Ryota never admitted this himself, but at times, he would described his sister 'cute'---but it'll only make him weary about the guys that constantly stare at her inappropriately. He'd punish them afterwards.
He noticed Azusa covering herself with the blanket. "If it's getting chilly, why don't we just head inside?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 pm
User Image
Adam Moore

Adam laughed a tad at the boy's attempt to read the name, however looking closer at the door's sign he realized he might not be able to do much better then Naoki. "umm..Illya something another," Adam looked closer trying to figure out what the roomate of the boy's name was "Illyasviel I think... meh just try Illie or something and see if they correct ya, haha" Adam let the bag rest on it's rear as he waited for Naoki to open the door, he didn't know if it was locked or not but it just seemed like a good thing to do, you probally shouldn't break into someone's place untill you know them for a tad longer than 2 minutes eh?

"So you just got here I take it? I got here a few hours ago just been held up in my room sleeping, haven't had much time to look around."
Maybe I'll check out the kitchen later he thought to himself. Reaching into his back pocket Adam grabbed a small flask of whiskey he had put back there a took a small sip, That oughta wake me up he thought while letting the fluid hit his throat, he knew he really should cut back a bit but he always found himself reaching for a bottle when he could, looking at Naoki he offered him the flask with a smile on his face

Lil Medic boy

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:36 pm
"Lets go to my room i will make more tea ".she said and stood up "I want to hear more about you ".she said "I want to hear how Policeman Watanabe is doing ".she said hoping she did not mistake the person she started to walk but fell "Waahh it hurts".she cryed and cryed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image
itsuki ai ouyama

»Will he be naughty or nice...«

Mitsuki stared at the end of the hall way. She then replied saying," Yes well I don't really know I have to marry a guy obviously but other then that I don't know who are if I will even like him." She then shivered. She then asked," Don't you think it's a bit harsh sending someone's child or teenager to get married?" She looked down at the ground nervous. She then wondered if she should consider him a friend. She then shook her head trying to get back to the conversation. She turned to him looking at his face.

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

prettyxpuff

7,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Consumer 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:50 pm
Scarlet

Boy... she sure falls down a lot... she thought to herself. Ah well, she can't help it. The guy she'd shouted at earlier hadn't answered, so she decided to work on the doll. She sketched out patterns. The hat would be the hardest part. Even though she'd done hats before, it would still be hard... this one would be pointy, with the tip folded over, and it would also be wide brimmed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota took another sip, listening to the offer of Azusa. Would it be wise to enter her room? After all, she was a female----oh wait, that matter will be reduced to nothing since Nathan was coming along as well. It made the Japanese boy feel a little more assured. He nodded, agreeing to her offer of going into her room for more tea. Perhaps he could learn how she brew this type of refreshment and have a chat that he never usually desired to have.
"I want to hear more about you."
What was more to hear about Ryota Watanabe? Excluding his record for being involved in multiple fights, Ryota had to admit his life was rather dull. He had a police offer as a father---he was rather strict upon grades and so on, like a real father would demand. His mother, a cook. And his sister...well, just a sister, obviously.
Then his ears heard a title and his family's surname. She knew his father's occupation. It made him surprised, although it was not unpleasant.
"...Ah, yes.. I'll talk more of my life and my father once we get there," he said simply, clutching his suitcases. He watched Azusa beginning to leave---only to fall. A klutz. He had already decided this when he first met the duo. But this time, pain must have gotten to her. Ryota sighed, although he had not known for a lengthy time, her personality and magical way of tripping out of nowhere seriously reminded him of his sister when she was extremely young and cling onto Ryota for at least two years.
"Are you okay? It's not bleeding, is it?" He lent her a hand, his eyes quickly examining her body to see any possible wounds she inflicted onto herself during her fall.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:07 pm
Azusa stood up saying "No i did not hurt myself only that it hurts inside".she took his hand and ran thru the hall to her bedroom at full speed she stoped in front of room 26 "Here we are "she said and unlocked the room they went in.Her room was full of flowers all kinds of flowers but most of them were roses her room was sky blue painted she had a big table and bed "Well umm it is ugly right ".she said ebaressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:03 am
Keita sighed "well guess it is if you didn't want to come." he then sat down at a bench near the fountain outside "so were you from.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Mika-Chuin

Kawaii Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:29 am
User Image
                      xxŊ ∂ ○ ĸ ¡ Ŋ ∂ √ ∂ ř Ŗ ○xx

Naoki smirked at the nickname. 'Illie' definitely sounded much easier to say. And it was.... adorable, for lack of better wording. "Yeah, that'll also make it a lot easier to remember too," he said, nodding in agreement before walking ahead to open the door, the aerosol cans in his duffle bag at his back making light clanging sounds with every step of the way. The door was locked, by the way. His eyebrow arched at the realization of this as he released the doorknob to pull out his usual set of keys he carried around in his pocket, which were totally useless now that he was out here. "Mm, yup.... Believe it or not, I did just get here. Right after literally being kidnapped off the street by my own family on the way to my second day of working at Lowes. Only got to look around the front of the giant yard-thing on the way to the door, so got a lot of ground to cover for some later exploring." That sounded like a poor attempt of small-talk as he shifted through whatever was on the key ring. He wasn't looking for a key though, but instead the little plastic tag that was his library card when he was too lazy to get his wallet out of his backpack or pocket. Holding it as gravity dragged all the other metallic objects to the bottom of the ring, he slipped the tag into the crack of the doorframe, sliding it down to where the lock was, which clicked open once he hit the right spot. Old tricks from his 'delinquent' days were always nifty. Especially since he didn't know if he was assigned a key or not already.

"There we go," Naoki said with a triumphant grin as he managed to turn the knob of the now-unlocked door, before stepping aside and lightly sweeping his hand through the air to the doorway as he turned to Adam. "And after you." And did he smell something alcoholic? Oh, it was right there in his face. He politely had to decline with a smile. Definitely not one of those 'I-am-WAY-above-the-influence-to-be-doing-that-stuff'-kind of smiles, but out of typical Naoki-habit. "Ah, thanks very much for the offer, but I'm strictly a stress-smoking caffeine-addict, and laying off anything alcoholic."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

Яӌɵтɐ ШαʈɒηɑЬϵ

Ryota frowned slightly, unsure what she had meant and pulled her up to her feet. By the time this happened, no question could form for what she had just replied to him. It sounded rather pessimistic for a girl was very eager to drape a warm blanket over a napping stranger. He decided against asking a question regarding to the matter and simply followed Azusa at a slower pace, carefully holding his cup of black tea, simply watching her run recklessly through the hall and entering into her room. He looked over his shoulders, wondering if the Nathan Paris person was following. So far, he didn't see anyone. That's odd, was he not invited as well? Probably either did not accept it or having a slower start of tagging along. Oh well.

As soon as Ryota went inside her room, his nose was sensing the scent of flowers. He entire room was filled with flowers, blossoming. The majority of it being roses, their thorns snipped safely. Ryota's nose was never sensitive to any type of flowers----after all, he had rather took a fondness towards gardening. In secret, of course. He was the one that had always helped out with the gardening club's tiny garden when they sometimes neglect the poor plants. He wondered if anyone was going to take his place of caring for them. It made him slightly irritated, already deducing that no one was going to even bother touching a plant.

Besides the flowers spread around her room, the walls were painted a nice color of the sky and the room was quite empty, excluding the mass of flowers, but a simple table and bed. It had a neutral feeling for Ryota, the room that is.
"It's not ugly or beautfiul in particular. Just...normal, I guess." replied the boy, still staring at her room, trying to familiarize himself with the new location.
His room had been a dull kind, something that he would reluctantly admit to. His walls were white and naked, nothing was placed over them. His bed was always neatly made and had no interesting designs on them. He had a desk to study and do homework at with a little silver lamp whenever he planned for an all-nighter session. Really boring, and not what you would expect from a high school boy that's still growing. But then again, this wasn't your regular high school boy. So it somehow suits him to be such in an environment.
It was a habit, really. His grey eyes had an instinct of looking around, scanning for anything potentially dangerous. It'll probably do no good and make him look suspicious. Then he remembered his father by recalling her last statement that was referring to him.
"So, did you want to hear about my father or more about myself?" he asked, his voice steady and mature like ever. He was probably a big comparison against her, personality-wise. He had sort of hoped she would ask further about his father. He was not a person to explain his whole life, after all, people found it rather...not interesting.

Yun-Yun Desu

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:32 pm
"Well i think i want to hear about Policeman Watanabe "she said hoping this would make him relax a little "He helped me a lot so is he doing well".she said and took one rose and took a normal cup of black tea mixed the roses petals whit it after 10 minutes she took a spoon and took the petals out  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff