Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 pm
Syrah watched Blythe talking with the Cecaelian girl, but he didn't seem threatened in any way, so she turned her attention back to the band just as they started singing Princess Ariel's song. It was funny. Syrah had never actually heard the princess sing, but she could actually hear her voice in Mackenzie's. She hummed along quietly, oddly being drawn in by the song.

Matthias played the melody and chords underneath Mac's melody, and he sand harmony with him when they got to what he thought of as the chorus although there really wasn't a chorus to "Part of Your World." "Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun. Wanderin' free, wish I could be part of that world..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:56 pm
Blythe frowned, thinking. He glanced towards the stage before turning his eyes back towards the girl. "I'm a water wolf," he offered in explanation of his knowledge of her. "I think many interesting things are surfacing... however, I don't think they should fall into the wrong hands..." he replied, thinking about Mac. He had figured out that there was something different about the boy years ago, something strange, but he wasn't about to hand his friend over to someone who might have bad things in store for him. Not that he'd have a choice if she bound him to her, something that Cecalians do to keep their water wolves in check...  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:09 pm
"I cannot promise anything in the future, as we both well know, but I can assure you that I will not bring any harm to the almost hairless monkeys here for the moment." Thaelia said calmly with a small shrug, not honestly minding how things went either way so long as she survived and got to go back home when it was all over and done with.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:12 pm
Mac began to shed a small tear, near the end. "When's it my turn, wouldn't I love, love to explore that shore up above?" The pause left the audience holding their breath, "Out of the sea...*sigh*...Wish I could be......Part of that...Wooooorrrrrrlld" he drew out his longing emotion with his lingering note.

Michael finished the song on a good note, and the crowd all got up and cheered about how good they thought they all played. He saw Blythe talking in the corner with someone, but it seemed boring to him to pay anymore attention. He looked over to Syrah and winked at her.

"Thank you, we're going to play another song, and then tomorrow I think we'll have a brand new song to show you all! Sound good?" he asked as the audience all cheered in approval. "Well Matt it looks like we're going to have to finish that song soon, I think we have some more fans" he whispered to Matthias.  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:15 pm
Blythe smirked, chuckling a bit. "Almost hairless monkeys? You're almost hairless, too... is it just the lack of fins and tentacles that does it for you?" he asked, smiling. The music and being near what his kind were made for put him in a rather good mood, although it made him itch to be in his 'true' form and in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 pm
Matt smirked, then he noticed the tear rolling down Mac's face. "Dude, why do you always sing that song if it makes you cry? I mean, I know the audience thinks it's just getting into your work, but really, Mac, ya gotta stop if it does that to you." He blew out a breath and shook his head. "All right, what's our last song?"

Syrah caught Mike's wink and smiled. The boy seemed sweet. She really didn't want his attention to her to be because of her voice, but it was the most likely reason. She sighed to herself and gave Mike a little wave.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:25 pm
Thaelia cracked a smile, it was ever so faint - but still a smile none the less. "Maybe. It might also just be me missing my cave and the seclusion it offers." she replied with barely a chuckle.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm
"Oh Matt, its just memories, and plus they remind me of how happy I became" he said to him, "Besides I want you to announce the song this time" he added.  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm
It wasn't much, but it was something. Blythe smiled, still thinking. "Maybe... you could go back and say there was nothing of interest, simply a bunch of boring almost hairless monkeys?" he said, frowning slightly. Or she could take him and say he was the only non-boring human thing there. Water wolf anthros were rare and Cecalians were normally quite interested in them. They were able to be bound and controlled like water wolves, but could do twice as much work and be of twice as much use as the wild water wolves.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:42 pm
" ...." Zethy seemed to be bobbing her head. Cythe turned to look at her. " You okay highlights? Seems like you're passing out. How about you go over to the back. There's a bed set out for you to rest in." Cythe smiled. " ...I thought that was my-" " Are you tired? << " ".....no.." " Then let her rest there you jerk" Cythe snapped at Zeggy. He stood quiet, his eyes turning slightly red, but he looked away. Zethy sat down, not knowing what to do. " Don't worry about Zegs.. he can be a little ... idiotic at times. Go and rest while we get to our next destination." Cythe suggested. " O-Okay...." Zethy nodded and got up. She looked over at Zeggy who was not planning on making eye contact with anyone at the moment. Intsead he decided to stare out one of the windows. Zethy nodded off and walked towards the room.

Zethy entered the room and saw a bunch of instruments huddled up in the corner of the room. There was a guitar, a violin, a viola, and plenty of other instruments. She stared at the guitar and remember Zeggy had one of them on his back. She slowly approached it, looked around to check if anyone was watching, and gently strummed the strings of the guitar. She gasped as she heard the strings play their tune. She bit her bottom lip and smiled slowly. She looked over at the door to check if no one was coming. There wasn't a soul in sight. Zethy gently grabbed the guitar and sat on the bed. Instinct conducted Zethy's every movement. She closed her eyes and her hands began to play a melody with the guitar, she began to hum along with the tune. Her hands grew a nature of their own and she lost control of them. As well as her voice. The only thing that was in control was her vibrant heart that was expressing every emotion she was feeling through the music.

Cythe cocked her head back and looked around. She could hear the music however she did not see any of her band members playing any of the equipment. " Huh... no way that could be... could it??" Cythe arched her eye brows as she walked towards the room Zethy was in. She stopped next to the door. " It... can't be..." Cythe thought to herself. She slowly looked into the room to see Zethy strumming onto the guitar and humming a melody. " It.. is..." Cythe stared as Zethy continued to play.

Zethy stopped playing her music and looked over at Cythe. Her face turned bright pink and so did her eyes and higlights. " I-I'm s-sorry I just- I didn't mean to-" "

Kiara_the_keyblade_master

Dedicated Millionaire

6,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:46 pm
"Her definition of interesting is much, much different from mine." Thaelia said, not sounding too pleased about that. "Unless you want to tell her the news yourself. It might just get her off my back for a few minutes. Or at least, that's what I would hope."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 pm
"If it protects those on this ship, then gladly. Like I said, I'm rather fond of my humans. Besides, I could use some time in my true form," Blythe replied. "And the fun of finding a water wolf anthro should keep her occupied long enough.. so whenever you are ready, I shall accompany you to your home." he sighed, glancing at his friends. He'd have to tell the staff manager some excuse for his absence, but that shouldn't be too hard..  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:01 pm
"I want to leave as quickly as possible. Give your friends some excuse for your absense if you must, just tell me once you have everything you think you need and we'll go." Thaelia said, looking far less irritable than before. In fact, there almost seemed to be a strange serenity about Thaelia now - likely because she would feel the embrace of the cool oceon waters once more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Blythe stood and walked over to a man that was leaning against the wall. After he spoke to the man quickly and quietly, he came back to Thaelia. "I just need to grab something from my cabin and then I will be ready, meet me on the deck," he told her before walking out and heading towards his cabin. He grabbed a couple things and left a note just in case. Then, he made his way back to the deserted deck.  

DecafKitten

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 pm
Thaelia had not brought anything of true importance, so there was no need for her to pack. Instead, she headed straight for the deck - deciding that she could return if need be at any time if she so wished. After all, even if she was just a mer raised by a Cecaelian witch, she had the power, the ability to scry for whomever she might be seeking - with enough effort.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff