Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Empty Classrooms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

Sitting on top of a desk, James listened to what the older boy had to say. Things started making sense, or at least as much sense as anything could make nowadays. She did have to wonder who the other two members were and where they were. "You know, I always thought of myself more like a raven," James said, keeping her head low to hide the smile that burst through. "I kid, I kid!" she exclaimed, looking at them. "I'll be the Eagle," she added before going over to stand with the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather came in and stood with the others. She listened intently, pondering everything Ronyo was telling them in her mind. The loyalty of the badger. That was where she came in. Out of all the other Hufflepuffs, was she really the most loyal? Apparently so, since she was here and they were not. "Seems legit. I'll be your loyal badger." she said with a nod. Caring about people was what she seemed good at, so this couldn't be as hard as she made it out to be, but who knows. Something may happen and she'll really need to let her inner badger shine through.

Wearing
{OOC: Lol. Seems legit. XD}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Empty Classroom/ Sixth Floor

As all four students stepped up Ronyo smiled and chuckled as they responded with the idea of their house. It was great they felt they could fulfill that roll but in truth the task was much more than that. They had heard everything he had said though and given the chance to leave so now they were locked in and they would be the next generation of the Chimera Club. Ronyo nodded to Jane and then turned to the four and closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You have all made your decision and now we will continue on. Now that you are willing to take on this responsibility know that it does not always mean winning. If the only way for the school, the students, or both to win, succeed, or move on is for you to lose then that is what you do. Look at the people standing with you as you take this mantle up, look at the ones who are joining with you. These are your comrades in arms, your teammates, and your only backup at times. Working together as one is the key to the Chimera Club, which is why the beast was chosen as our symbol in the first place. Now repeat after me.

We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal.
Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil.
No task to great or too small for us to undertake.
Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake.

This is the code and the backbone of the club, what you will strive to uphold and represent everyday from now on. You will represent the good within the school and must always look to portray that image and idea. Never give in to temptation, do not look for revenge, do not seek answers in the darkness for they will only trick you, and never turn you back on a brother or sister of the club. Now are there any questions before we move on? I will introduce you to a great asset to the club who resides on this very floor, and in time you will be introduced to a friend to the club who has helped us through much."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:21 am
How did we get here? When I used to know you so well?

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Second Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Neutral
Thoughts: Losing for the greater good, I guess.
With: Ronyo, Jane, Heather, James, and Sam

Marina surveyed the expressions of those around here. They were strangers to her, but not for long. If she was going to have to trust them, she'd have to get to know them. The Slytherin couldn't help but feel that this was the start of something big. In a way it humbled her. "We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal. Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil. No task to great or too small for us to undertake. Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake." Marina repeated solemnly. But when Ronyo asked if there were any questions, she couldn't help but raise her hand with a cheeky grin. "I have a question: Who made up the rhyme? It was a very well written piece of poetry." She kept her eyes wide and innocent, knowing she might get reprimanded. However, she felt it was part of her duty as a Slytherin to stir things up a bit. Plus she really did want to know.

"Endurance is nobler than strength and has more patience than beauty."

How did we get here? Well I think I know...

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Inquisitive
✔Status: Single

"Oh boy, a mantra," Sam said with a comic smirk, but he repeated the saying all the same. "We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal.
Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil.
No task to great or too small for us to undertake.
Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Halfblood
Beater | Quidditch Vice Captain | Third Year

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather listened as Ronyo spoke to them. The job they were chosen to do made her stomach flip a little. Protecting the students was a big job. Could she handle it? Would the little Hufflepuff be able to help everyone and anyone that needed it? She sure hoped so. She couldn't let Ronyo and Jane down, or her school for that matter. "We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal. Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil. No task to great or too small for us to undertake. Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake." she recited, her eyes glowing as she said the pledge of the Chimera Club. Not only was she being admitted to the club today, but she would get to meet an ally. She waited, eager to meet this mysterious helper.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:25 pm
User Image

Second YearRavenclawSingle

【A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.

James sat on her desk, looking at everyone that she would be working with. They were the Chimera Club, a group of people named after a creature that had many heads. All of the heads had to work together, otherwise the beast would be able to do little more than argue against itself. If their purpose was to protect Hogwarts, trust would be a vital asset. The Ravenclaw only vaguely knew the others who were now her "siblings". She supposed that she would live up to that title by her seventh year. She hoped it did not take that long, but her seventh year was a good goal.

"We are the Chimera Club; courageous, intelligent, cunning, and loyal. Forever shall we safeguard, protect, and toil. No task to great or too small for us to undertake. Honor, duty, integrity, and honesty we will hold to ourselves and never forsake," James repeated the mantra softly, taking time to think about the words that would guide her. She wanted to be sure she understood them. It might take time for them to sink in, since she was so stubborn, but that was a goal to work toward. She sat patiently waiting to go meet their ally, wondering what the path ahead of her may have in store for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Empty Classroom/ Sixth Floor

Ronyo smiled as the four recited the mantra of the club and felt his heart swell a bit with pride as he listened to the words being said from an observers point this time. Last time he had said them himself along with the other three and it had been a matter of making the words count. Now he listened to a new group say the rhyme and felt the club would indeed push on without the original members in the immediate care. As Marina asked her question about the rhyme Ronyo chuckled a bit with who the original writer of those words was.

"Actually, it was me. I had been thinking about it all up to the point of the first meeting and could not come up with anything. Then the words just hit me as we stood together ready to create the club you have now joined," Looking at the others and then Jane Ronyo moved to the door and opened it for everyone to exit out of and move to the suit of armor, "Alright now we will meet a good friend who has helped me in some troubling times and will do the same for you all as well. Just be ready he talks in riddles and rhymes sometimes, and may seem a bit out there but he is an honest and trusted ally. His odd behavior and words is one of the reasons I'm glad he is with us, because it takes patients to listen and understand him, something anyone trying to bring harm to the club would likely be hard pressed to have."

((Exit to Sixth Floor Corridor))  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Cameron Rowley: Reserve Beater
Third Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Fingers still intertwined with Elli's, Cameron followed her up to the empty classrooms. Perfect place to be alone, he thought with a grin.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm
Shut up
Nobody cares what you have to say
Shut up
Nobody's listening to you anyway

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image
Elli smiled and slid the door shut behind them as they entered the empty room. She knew no one would bother them in here. Very few people ever came to the empty rooms around the school.Slowly, she turned to face Cam, a smile gracing her face, and her eyes bright and sparkling. "Sooo." She said quietly. The room and being with Cameron made her want to whisper, so she wouldn't break the perfectness of the moment.
OOC:...

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips
Cause you're such a catty b***h
And for me it's such a switch
Cause I'm usually such a lady
But tonight I'm gonna smack a b***h

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:22 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

The room was dark already, and Elli's whispered voice made it seem like they really were the only ones around. The boy walked closer to her figure, as it was too dark to see details of how she looked, and placed his hands on the girl's waist. Slowly, he leaned in and began kissing her. If she wanted to stop, he definitely would although he preferred if they didn't.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli smiled, watching as he moved closer to her. His hands slid around her waist and every touch felt electric. She slid closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck as he leaned in and their lips met. She wasn't about to stop, and since he had initiated it, she sure hoped he didn't want to stop either.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Everything around them seemed to disappear. All of Cameron's worries, such as getting caught here after hours, and everyone besides Elli were gone. Not just from this floor, but from anywhere in this school. Her lips felt soft against his, and her skin was smooth.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:45 pm
Shut up
Shut up

Wearing

User Image
Elli could barely believe this was happening, but she knew it was. The room was cold, but the heat from his body pressed close against hers kept her warm. His lips were warm and if she could she would have pulled herself closer, but she was positive they were about as close as humanly possible.

Love interest:

I'm gonna kick you
Right between your hips

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:58 pm

User Image
I'd never let you go.

Cameron slid his arms down to her thighs and lifted her. Still kissing Elli, he carried her over to a wall and let her back onto the ground. When he was sure she was holding herself up again, he pushed her body against it with his own.

wearing

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces