Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

saga168

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:54 pm
2 lazy 2 read all the posts already done here so im sorry if i repeat something someone else says but i think it would b great if we could have a donation type thing for people 2 get their dream avis and also maybe a zOMG hide-n-seek event every 1ce in awhile  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm
I'd really like a subforum to discuss live action tv shows. 3nodding Thanks for running such an awesome guild!  

Pixilated Nature

h e d p h e I y m

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 am
Getting users to have a special Oh My Gold profile in their siggy so when they post in forums, we advertise. The more members the b tter  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 am
ll son zack ll

Ren_Tenjo
My suggestion is that having bigger prizes or that making the surveys shorter. They're so long that I give up after the 5th question. e___e

We'll make some other kind of quizzes, but it'll be more than 5 questions xD.

Hey just having them or others shorter would be great. Just seeing how much one currently needs to do is mind boggeling. lol.

But hey. Either or. XD  

Ren-wuvs-you

Beloved Man-Lover

lanikailani98

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 pm
have get togethers where we can meet up and get to know each other
fun ways to get gold are booty grab or zomg (:  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm
it's a good guild but could be better  

victorgee89

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 pm
❝Bring Back The RP Forum ‼❞  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:51 pm
II Jello II

we're working on that, and we're also planning (in the somewhat future, once we implement some new things) a giant role play-slash-writing event to try to bring the forum back to life c:

just to let you know ~ x3

alphagirl101
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:17 pm
emenoh
xXDead MemoriesXx
emenoh
Hm... yeah, going off after Dead Memories suggestion, we could make personal-ish profiles for people. Including things like names, favorites, quests, etc.

Ya I agree, and we should all be friends so if you want to just send me a friend request

Sent...

i <3 ur avi and ur siggy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 pm
Interesting... But I would like it back soon, as I had just enrolled in a captivating role play "Cirque De Masquerade" that was quite active...
alphagirl101
II Jello II

we're working on that, and we're also planning (in the somewhat future, once we implement some new things) a giant role play-slash-writing event to try to bring the forum back to life c:

finniii

Salty Genius

alphagirl101
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:56 pm
II Jello II
Interesting... But I would like it back soon, as I had just enrolled in a captivating role play "Cirque De Masquerade" that was quite active...
alphagirl101
II Jello II

okay, i'll temporarily move the role play thread (well, that specific one) to another forum, so that you can continue your role play while we undergo renovation ~ i'll find the link once i move it ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm
Thanks! (:
alphagirl101
II Jello II
alphagirl101
II Jello II

okay, i'll temporarily move the role play thread (well, that specific one) to another forum, so that you can continue your role play while we undergo renovation ~ i'll find the link once i move it ^^

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 pm
Just as a favor, could you quote this with the link, as I will copy and paste it into a PM to the other players. Just by the way, the Cirque de Masquerade is written in funky letters....
II Jello II
Thanks! (:
alphagirl101
II Jello II
alphagirl101
II Jello II

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:25 pm
II Jello II
Just as a favor, could you quote this with the link, as I will copy and paste it into a PM to the other players. Just by the way, the Cirque de Masquerade is written in funky letters....

x3 link. I've PM'ed the owner, because he created a topic about it like a day ago, or something like that c: it's in the library forum, because I honestly didn't know where to move it. Happy role playing ~ and sorry for the inconvenience! D;  

alphagirl101
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

Krees

Premium Fatcat

8,525 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:48 pm
we should have a contest of who can draw there avi the best(if i stoled u idea im srry)  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff