Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:09 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked at Lilia and smirked when she heard the neko say her real name. "No one has called me that in years. And da, men do bring much pain and suffering. A man killed Katria in front of me, to try and make me give him my Family to control. The worst part is that he is my stepfather, and I can only be rid of him by hiding. And to be honest konfetka, I feel horrible. I would have killed Alain for thinking he was sent to get me. Oh Lili, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm so tired of being afraid, but I can't stop hiding or people will die." She said helplessly and buried her face in her shoulder, holding her tightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

Sσмєтιмєѕ ι ωιѕн ƒσя falling,
ωιѕн ƒσя тнє release.User Image
Wιѕн ƒσя ƒαιηg тняσυgн тнє air,
тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

As the girls walked off to get cleaned up, Alain smiled nervously after them. This place is growing more and more eventful.. With this thought she got upUser Image and looked around the room a quick glance. Right as she went to leave the door, she stopped, noticing the large hole in it. "Ah.... Zut, alors! How do I explain this...?" She scratched the back of her head and remembered what Ainra had said about trusting her and pulled her bangs shyly in front of her face. Zut... Zut, zut, et zut! I can't just hide this from her... Not if she trusts me.. Eh, mais, what if... She shook her head and looked at the damaged door. "Aaahh... Zut..!" She frowned and stared at the damage, still trying to think of a reason or some other that she could do about the broken door.

- - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
Iт'ѕ σηу ωнєη ι hit тнє gяσυη,
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

((Sorry for lack of post. orz ))

After she had drank the enjoyable tea, she put her cup in the sink, rinsing it before making sure everything was turned off then going to strip down into some pajamas, so she could finally get comfortable. Rubbing at her temples, due to the fact that she could feel a horrid headache coming on, she stumbled into her dormitory oh so gracefully. After regaining her balance, after looking like a tall, lanky oaf, she plopped onto her bed, and pulled one knee to her chest at a time to unlace her boots, then lazily kick them off before shoving them under her bed. She pulled out a loose black tank top and baggy black shorts with white stripes upon them, setting them upon her bed as she took her skinny jeans and sweatshirt off, tossing them into a laundry hamper. She took her chest bondage gauze off, neatly wrapping it up and tucking it away as she slipped her pajamas on, then went into the bathroom to remove her makeup.

'Hm, I wonder what's going on... Not that I'd be of any help, I'd probably make the situation worse, actually...' Orion pondered, taking out her contacts now and slipping on some black rectangular framed glasses. She was blind as a bat without contacts, or glasses. Not to mention, with her contacts out, she had bright, bright blue eyes, slightly gray looking. Pushing her hair back, she sighed, looking more female now. "I might as well go check on the others...." She said aloud before finally taking her socks off to go and check on the other girls. "Hullo!" She called out, unaware where everybody else was located.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy heard a voice and ran to it and saw a girl who looked alittle gothic,she gathered up her courage and walked to the beautiful yet slightly creepy goth girl and started to talk to her.,"G-greetings you must be orion my friend juri told me alot about you...m-my name is S-Sandy."Sandy tried not to be nervous in front of orion but she couldn't help it at all as she swayed her body and blushed all she kept thinking in her mind was that maybe orion didn't like girls with glasses.  

Kau The Haxer

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain nearly jumped when Orion had called out, thinking that she was behind her. She looked around nervously before looking back at the door. The school will probably take care if it... Right...? She frowned and took one last look around before sneaking away to her dorm room.User Image Might as well try not to make it look any bigger of an issue than it is... Once she was in the room, she flopped down onto her bed and let out a sigh. "Je ne sais pas que je dois faire... (I don't know what I should do...)" She covered her face with her arms and laid there, dozing off.

User Image- - - - - - -

User ImageBє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,
ωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:24 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

Kailani, who was comfortably in her pajamas, pushed up her glasses as well, due to wanting to be comfortable to watch the movie with Lilianna. "Oi there, Sandy..." She greeted, catching how nervous the girl was about her. She scratched the back of her head. "Yeah, just call me Orion, please..." She said before crossing her arms comfortably. "You must be new along with the new boy, huh. I haven't seen you 'round at all, girlie." She attempted at conversation before clearing her throat, realising she was speaking in her lower, masculine voice. "Sorry about that." She apologized, speaking more relaxed, and lighter in a feminine tone. With an attempted, friendly smile, Kailani looked at Sandy. "No need to be nervous about me, hun." Her attempt at trying to be friendly was a dud, for she sounded more bored, and irritated. That wasn't the case, but... it was her automatic, natural defense her body had out of sheer habit now.

As she spoke with Sandy, she saw the boy of the house walking past the two of them. "Pard'n me, miss." She said, turning toward her roommate. She was going to ask what was up, but she saw that Alain was falling asleep, so decided against it. Walking back out to Sandy in the hall, she quietly shut the door after turning out the light. "Shall we take this conversation elsewhere? I don't think we should wake 'im up." She softly whispered.

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna closed her eyes feeling them also start to tear up. It must have been so hard to have a friend killed right before your eyes. She couldn't imagine the pain that must have ensued. Surely there could be something she could do... "Ainra, please don't cry! I wish i could have known about your hard time sleeping and watched over you. I want to help you..." She became at a loss for words when the girl layed her head on her shoulder. Lilianna stroked Ra's hair and hushed her gently, lifting the girl's chin up. She had seen it in movies where people would kiss someone who was crying and the tears would cease. Hell, she even saw it in a manga she read called Junjou Romantica. If it could work with two men, why not two girls? Taking a deep breath and trying to act as caring as she could, she leaned in and kissed Ra softly on the lips, hoping to stop the tears from streaming down her face. After three seconds, she withdrew and released her grip on the girl, sitting down on the floor with her neko ears and tail showing in her uncertain emotion as she hid her face under her bangs.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:22 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy nodded as she blushed and smiled.,"Good idea it would be rude to wake him he looks really tired like he had a hard day today."Said Sandy whispering as she and orion went somewhere else for the"re talk.  

Kau The Haxer

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:13 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra felt Lilia tilt her chin up to her face, but her eyes widened in shock when she felt their lips touch. She hadn't been kissed since Kat, but after the first moment she closed her eyes until it ended. Ra felt her face grow red and saw the neko's tail and ears twicting nervously. She felt her face burn more as she realized that Lilia was just as unsure as she was. Ra smiled when she noticed that her tears had in face stopped, and slid off of the sink to sit next to her. "Spasibo Lili. Eto bylo to, chto ya dyeĭstvitelʹno ne ozhidal, no bylo priyatno*." She told her in Russian, not really able to control her voice at the moment.
((*Thanks Lili. That was something I didn't really expect, but it was nice.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

"Mmn.." Alain noticed the light get turned off and opened her eyes. She blinked and sat up for a moment. Ah, I should get dressed shouldn't I..? She thought to herself. She got off the bed and glanced around in the dark, User Imagefinally finding the dresser she'd put her clothes in. She grabbed a random pair of boxers and an old t-shirt and undressed, then pulled the makeshift pajamas on. She then climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her, sure that if anyone came in, they wouldn't think twice of her. She then laid and waited to fall back asleep.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,User Image
User Imageωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Juri Han

Juri kept thinking to herself that she hoped that Sandy was never going to be lonely anymore and have more friends like herself as she thought and thought more to herself.,"I really hope that Orion and Sandy become friends it would be very cool if Sandy can be friends with her."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 am
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna felt Ra draw closer to her sitting on the floor and put a hand to her own lips, unsure of if it had worked. She looked over that the brunette shyly and noticed she had finally stopped crying. Well, at least I can do something right. she thought to herself. She raised her ears up slightly and looked into Ra's eyes. "I'll be honest, I'm not sure exactly what you said, but I'm glad you finally stopped crying. I..." Lilianna's eyes shifted away from Ra. "I'm sorry if I acted too bold. I heard things like that worked rather well before..." She flicked her tail from side to side behind herself and handed Ra a tissue from her skirt pocket. It was really the first time she had kissed anyone and she was rather surprised how simple of an act it was. If anything, she just wanted to be sure that Ra wasn't going to let the others find out about this, for fear of them thinking the two of them had something going on. It wasn't the fact that she wanted to dismiss the thought, but she did have the intention of getting to know them all before thinking of who to set her sights on. Since Dev had gone... her sights had been changed. She curled up on the floor like a cat on the rug in front of the sink with her head on Ra's lap. It was difficult trying to figure out life sometimes. "*Je tiens à vous faire plaisir et vous aider à ne pas avoir peur. S'il vous plaît comprendre mon intention n'est pas de vous demander que le mien, même si c'est ce que je veux la suite pendant que je suis ici à l'école. Je veux quelqu'un à aimer et à être aimé en retour ..." She closed her eyes and sighed softly as her soft murmur ended. It seemed her four yeas of French had not left her without the ability to speak it quietly to herself and one other in solitude. Perhaps that boy and her did have something in common after all.

*I want to make you happy and help you not to be afraid. Please understand my
intention is not to claim you as mine even if it is what I eventually want while I am
here at school. I want someone to love and to be loved in return...

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked down at Lilia, gently running her hand through her hair as she sat with her, cradling the pink haired girl's head in her lap. "It is alright Lilia. I have only been kissed by Katria before, so da. It was different. I have been alone for too long I suppose, but I am sorry to say, that I need to remain alone until I can keep everyone here safe Lilia. I won't have a slaughter because of me. Please understand that I cannot allow any of you to die because of me. One is enough." She told her kindly, wishing that she could make this moment last forever, Lilia laying on top of Ra.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image
User Image

| Λαιη £α¢нαη¢є |

- - - - - - -

тσ gινє мє ѕσмє relief.

- - - - - - -

Alain sighed, unable to fall asleep. She sat up in the bed and glanced around in the dark, her eyes more adjusted to it after laying for nearly 10 or 15 minutes. She grumbled a bit in her native tongueUser Image before pulling the covers off of her and got out of the bed. What will I do though? I've got to do something to tire me out... She stood a moment, looking around the room for an idea of something she might want to do. She remembered that they were going to watch a movie and figured she might as well join them. She grabbed a blanket, pulled it over her like a cape of some sort, and walked out into the hallway to find the others.

- - - - - - -

Bє¢αυѕє ƒαιηg'ѕ ησт тнє problem,User Image
User Imageωнєη ι'м ƒαιηg ι'м αт peace.
ιт ¢αυѕєѕ α тнє grief.

aw darn it

Liberal Lunatic

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri thought more and more about Sandy and got worried about her as she thought in her mind.,"Man Sandy hasn't come back from her talk I hope everything will be ok...wait I shouldn't be worried she is a good girl and would never do anything to hurt anyone I should be patient and wait"Juri smiled and turned on her PS3 and started playing as she waited for Sandy.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff