Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:28 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

She cocked her eyebrow at him. "Nah. You keep your room. I'll take the couch. Not like I didn't crash there for days before."

She turned her gaze back to Tammi and tickled her side gently, causing her to giggle and squrim against her. Ash held her firmly and tickled her more, making her squeal, "Unca Ash! Stop it! That tickles!"

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

After her mind had split, the Old Man had let Pitt and Meg take care of her for seven months. For the first two weeks, she had stayed on the couch, but after that Pitt made her stay in his room with him. He was able to soothe her after she screamed herself awake, keep her focused if she had a sleepwalking episode, and keep Ash from creating mass general havoc. "And you have more luck tryin to get me to wear a pink spandex bunny suit. You get my room, end of disscussion."

Ash sighed, he wasn't going to budge from this one. She nodded and he opened the door, placing her things next to the bed. "Okay. As you know, there is no smoking inside the house and the butt can is still next to the door. If you eat, clean up after youself. I am only Tammi's maid here. Stay as long as you need to. And on Wednesday the three of us are going to the carnival. This is not an option." He said to her and plucked the small giggling child off of her side. "You should get some sleep Dag. You had a rough day."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari gasped when Badokku hit her and glared at him. But her anger was forgotten when he hugged her, replaced by pure shock. She couldn't banish her dumb expression until after he was gone. But Ari realized that he was right. Sitting here sobbing over a pillow wasn't going to get Ash back. But the next few days were going to hurt...

'Lizzy, I'm sorry. You were right. I should have apologized the moment it happened... No, I just shouldn't have done it... I should have been mature and told Shizuka the real reason I was angry. I should have realized sooner that she loves you. I should have waited and seen that Ash is really the one I love. Then none of this would have happened...'

'Well, c'est la vie. You can't change the past, Erin. Just try to make the future better. Badokku was right.'

Erin realized something and groaned. 'Oh, s**t... Lizzy... We love two different girls, but... How can we be with both in one body? That's weird even for our little group... This is worse than conjoined twins...'

Lizzy sighed mentally. 'We'll figure it out as we go. And who knows? Maybe we'll find a way to separate again. We should have blended into one being when we came into one body, but here we are as two completely separate minds.'

Ari sighed and stood, going back to the bedroom and getting into her bed. It was already nighttime... The day had passed so quickly, but it had been just about the worst day in Erin's life. Lizzy's worst day had been her kidnapping, and besides, the recent mistakes had all been Erin's. Ari closed her eyes and tried to get to sleep.

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

She smiled as Pitt carried the child out on his shoulders, making absurd car noises as they left. She put her guitar next to the television and simply left her clothes in the suitcase. She didn't want him to think she was trying to take over the room, and pulled of her shirt, sliding under the covers in her sweats and bra as a knock sounded on the door. "Come in." Ash called.

Pitt slowly opened the door and cautiously glanced around. He's making sure he won't catch me naked. How sweet of him. She thought with a grin.

Once he knew she had clothes and was hidden by the sheets he stepped inside the room. He looked at her and noticed the slight red rings around her wrists and set his jaw. She followed his line of sight to see what was making him so protective and saw them, turning a deep crimson. "Oh, those. Umm, she didn't hurt me Pitt. Those are from... uhh... finding a new way to use a.. um.... belt."

After a moment of stunned silence, Pitt erupted into laughter. His riotous laughs only caused her face to burn with shame more. "Damn Dagger! Didn't know you liked it rough! Gods, last I heard you were only into soft sex! Now I see you with belt-burn on your wrists!"

She picked up a pillow and slapped him in the face with it, prompting him to grab another one and begin the pillow fight. They had been doing this for years, one would piss the other off and a pillow fight would erupt for at least twenty minutes. They started this when they were very small, Ash four and Pitt eight, but they never grew out of it. Ash sprang out of bed and ran around laughing as hard as she could as she covered her head with the pillow, Pitt hitting her gently and chasing her. He knew that she didn't have much on but he didn't care, he was too busy trying to fend off her sudden attacks to his face. Thirty minutes of pillow fighting later, Ash crawled back into bed, leaving Pitt panting on the floor with his pillow across the room. "And now you know, I can still kick your a** in pillow fights." She teased and plopped onto her side.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He finally stood and tucked her in gently, turning to leave after he flicked off the lights. "Pitt? Why are you always so good to me?" He heard her softly question.

"Because that's how you should be treated Dag." Was his simple reply.

"But what about that chick? You always talk about her." She inquired quietly.

He turned back and walked over to the bed, leaning down and lightly kissing her left temple. "Ash, you are that chick. I never told you it before, but she's you. She's always been you." Pitt whispered gently.

"Dude, I'm a lesbian." Ash said and felt herself blush.

He stood again and laughed. "A guy can dream, can't he?" and exited the room.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari tossed and turned in bed, trapped in a nightmare.

-Tsubatsu snarled, an evil light in his eyes, and slashed at Ash with the knife several times, opening gashes on various places of Ash's body. Ari tried to step forward and stop him, but strong arms held her back. Ash was blindfolded and tied up, so she couldn't get away, or even see that Ari was there.

'ASH!' She tried to scream, but the strong hands clamped over her mouth and kept Ash from hearing.

Tsubatsu picked up some kind of tool that Ari didn't recognize and turned it on. The machine whirred evilly and Ari closed her eyes, turning away so she wouldn't have to watch. But she could hear Ash's shrieking, the spatters of blood falling to the floor, Tsubatsu's laughter...-

"NO!" screamed Ari, sitting bolt upright in bed, struggling out of the nightmare. She sat there panting for a minute, still hearing the shrieks of pain in her mind. She looked around frantically, but Ash wasn't there. No one was there.

'Don't worry, Erin. It was j-just a dream,' Lizzy reassured Erin mentally, sounding a bit trembly herself. Since they shared a subconscious, Lizzy had experienced the dream, too.'We'd never let that happen to her.'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:59 am
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He hadn't heard anything from his room for two hours, and that was odd. Pitt cracked open the door and saw Ash sleeping peacefully. He hadn't seen her sleep so soundly in over four years and he smiled in relief. Tammi walked over to him and tugged on his jacket, saying softly, "Unca Davey, you should leave her lone. She's sleepy and need nap-time."

Pitt smiled down at the five year old and knelt soundlessly down, speaking to her in a soft voice. "I'm not gonna wake her up Tam. I just wanted to make sure she was okay. I think you're too young to remember that she didn't sleep very well for a long time."

"She used to scream alot, I member. And she hit things. She cried too. Never had good nap-times." She said to him.

He smiled, impressed at his niece's memory. He gently lead her away from the door and shut it, moving them into the living room. "Tammi, I need to call Poppy. Can you be extra good for me?"

Tammi nodded and quietly played with some stuffed animals as he pulled out his phone and dialed the Old Man's number. "Hey, Old Timer. It's Pitt. Listen, Ash needed a place to stay for a while. Apparently.... Oh, she told you already. Yeah, she's fine. Actually, she's back to normal. Yeah, I'm sure. She's really back and she's here. Uh-huh, yeah? Yeah, I know. We're going to the carnival on Wednesday. Really? You should close down then, bring the guys to meet us there. I'm sure that will help her feel better too. No, she's sleeping right now. No. Nah, she's not having any nightmares. Of course I'm gonna keep an eye on her. What? Her bike? Okay, do you want me... You'll bring it? Okay. Oh, you should so wear it. Do it, she'll get a kick outta that. Okay. See ya later Old Timer."

He grinned at the plot her father had thought up. He also felt good that he still trusted him enough to let her stay there, after what happened to Kai. He had never forgiven himself, he didn't understand how they could.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash woke up and groaned softly, wondering why her legs and abs were one huge sore, then remembering. Ash being dominated. The reason for it happening. Pitt coming for her. She forced herself up, wincing as she stood and pulled off her sweats, pulling out her favorite olive green cargos and a pink tube top. She didn't feel scared about showing her scar anymore, Erin had touched it... Erin. Erin had hurt her too. Erin had hurt her more than Tsubatsu could. But she still loved Erin all the same. -"You have the right to forgive."-

Ash looked at the clock and saw the time. Ten twenty one. She slipped out of room and saw Pitt on the couch, snoring softly and drooling. She choked back a laugh and silently walked out and down the street, nodding to the people who walked past her. Ash walked down the road, still mulling over what her father had said to her, -"Ashika, you have the right to feel hurt, but you also have the right to forgive."- Easier said than done Old Man. She thought angrily.

She didn't care if Tsubatsu found her, if someone tried to mug her, if someone looked at her funny by accident; she wanted to hurt someone. She wanted to get the hate, the hurt, the betrayal out of her. She wanted someone else to hurt as bad as she did. "Ashika?" a soft female voice questioned, a voice she hadn't heard in ten years.

She looked up and saw a tall woman standing in front of her, long dark chestnut hair with heavy silver streaks running through it, pale skin, sapphire blue eyes, a firm mouth. Rebekah Susan Dresden Arknon. Her mother. She stood next to the boarded up door of an old halfway house, looking at the daughter she left behind. "Ashika, what are you doing here? I thought you still lived with Brian." She said slowly in shock.

Rage slowly began to eat at her, this woman had no right to speak to her so plainly. "I'm attending Cherrygrove Rebekah. Good art and writing classes. Where's the new husband?" Ash shot back.

The woman jerked her head back as if she had been slapped. "Ashika Rose Dresden! I did not raise you to speak to me like that!"

Her anger was slipping out of control. "No, you didn't raise me at all. You ditched us when I was nine, remember? You left me and the Old Man by ourselves. You ran off when we should have dealt with it as a family. Then you married that...... man." She hissed, spitting the final word out like venom.

A shadow of the anger that gnawed at Ash flickered into her mother's eyes. "That 'man' helped me through what happened to Rafel. He is a good man. You don't understand any of this. You don't know what it's like to lose som-" She stopped herself quickly and went white with horror.

"To what? To lose somebody?! I don't know what it's like to watch someone I love die?! I know DAMN well that you were told about Kai! I know DAMN well that you were told about the funeral! You could have come to it. You could have stopped by the house. You could have called. You could have sent me a ******** post card to just say I'm ******** SORRY she died! I needed you and you never even cared!" She roared at her.

"You don't understand Ashika. I couldn't do it. Rafel was my baby. He never should have died. If your father had just been smarter, then he never would have gone to that stupid bar. Brian let him die." The woman said in greif.

Tremors took hold of her body, her anger climbing higher. "And you are that much more innocent? You were at that bar and he died because of seeing you with Nyord. He saw you cheating and lost it. He got into that wreak and died because of YOU. Then YOU had the nerve to walk out on me and the Old Man because you are so selfish." She said in a dangerous tone, her vision getting a slight red tint to it.

Before Ash could blink, the hand had already slapped her across her face hard. "How DARE you. You are a child, and don't understand what it's like to lose a child." Rebekah began to shake angrily, "You have no idea how it tore me to pieces to lose him! He was my son!"

The rage and redness forced her to snap and she drew back her right fist, screaming, "He was my brother!" and let it smash through the wood boards.

Ash stood there for what seemed like years, her mother staring at her in wide-eyed fear, half of her forearm plowed through the wood. "You don't know how I've suffered. You didn't see him die, you just had to see the aftermath like the rest of us. You didn't see how the Old Man cried himself to sleep every night. At first because of Rafel, then because of you. You didn't hold him in your arms as he died. You didn't have to watch as the life left his eyes. You didn't have to try and apologize to him for being too weak to save him. I had to do all that with Kai. I got to feel her blood on my skin, hear the pain in her voice, see the life simply slip away. I was why she died. Don't you DARE tell me I don't understand. It's you who doesn't understand. You don't understand how to be a mother." She said in an emotionless voice, pulling her hand from the door, and walking away.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:24 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari hadn't slept well the night before. She'd ended up lying there, staring at the ceiling, wondering what Ash was doing at the moment. It took all her self-restraint not to pick up her cell phone and call that number... But Ash would call Ari when she was ready.

When the sun began to come up, Ari sighed and got out of bed. It was Monday, but she didn't have the patience to deal with her classes today. She decided to take a walk around campus. That usually managed to calm her. She changed into a sparkly black top and her favorite black jeans, shoving her feet into her boots before leaving the room.

As she stepped out into the weak morning light, Ari was surprised to see her uncle and a strange man standing there. The man was handsome; tall, slender, piercing silver eyes, hair that looked almost lavender in the light. But Ari felt uncomfortable almost immediately, and folded her arms defensively. "What are you doing here?" she asked her uncle fiercely. "Who's this?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:34 am
User Image
Rian de Carlo III

The man stepped forward and took Ari's hand lightly, looking down at her with an expression that said, 'You're the luckiest girl in the world!' "I am Rian de Carlo the third. I am your fiance, Princess Ari. It is a pleasure to finally make your acquaintance." He kissed her hand, the very picture of civility and chivalry. Rian smiled down at her, expecting her to melt at his feet.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari jerked her hand away and shoved him down the steps. She towered over him and glared. "Never touch me again if you want to keep your arms." Ari turned to her uncle with a snarl. "And you! I thought I told you I wanted nothing to do with you, or him, or any of the rest of this stupid race!"

Her uncle sighed and took hold of her arm above the elbow, gripping hard enough to make Ari wince. "This is not something you have a choice in, Arietta. It is your duty to marry Rian and continue leading our race. Apologize to your fiance."

Ari struggled to get out of his grip. "No! Hell no! If it means that much to you, then you marry him! I already love someone! Let go of me!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:44 am
Tsubatsu Naruse

User Image

He stood and watched as Ash wandered around the streets, keeping a wary eye out for the nekos and the taller girl. Tsubatsu was still a bit antsy about running into them after the laser tag incident, but the employee had taken the fall, thanks to the many government officials his parents owned. Hmm... I'll keep an eye on her, just in case I have a chance. He thought and sped off, planning what he could do to make the girls pay.

[Did you really think you could escape your fate? No one cheats me of what's mine. And make no mistake; you are mine.]  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:54 am
User Image
Rian de Carlo III

Rian stood and brushed himself off, giving Arietta a scathing look. "That was quite unnecessary, madam..." He straightened his jacket and glared at Ari's uncle. "Already in love with someone? What is this madness, Signore Oscuro? You allowed her to fall in love with someone else? Then what am I doing here, aside from wasting my time?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
Arietta Lee

Ari's uncle, whose name was Oscuro Lee, shook his head and looked at Ari with disapproval. "Such a child... So selfish and careless. Well, whoever this person is you love, he cannot matter as much as Rian and the future of our people. This is more important than love, Arietta. So stop this childishness this moment."

Ari balled her free hand into a fist and punched her uncle squarely in the jaw, surprising him enough to make him let go of her. "I'm in love with a woman, Uncle. A beautiful, kind, strong woman. She's worth an infinite number of Rians! Nothing is more important to me than her. And don't you forget it."

Oscuro stepped forward and slapped Ari hard enough to knock her over. "Disgusting child... You are a disgrace. Your parents would be horrified by what you've become. Una lesbica sporca."

Ari lay there for a moment, dazed. Suddenly, the surroundings seemed to melt away... The setting from last night's dream filled her mind...

-Tsubatsu turned on the evil-looking machine and pressed it to Ash's shoulder with the tattoo on it. With a horrible sound, a ripping of flesh and spattering of blood, the machine ground away Ash's skin... Ash screamed and writhed in pain as blood pooled on the ground... Tsubatsu laughed maniacally...-

"Ash! No!" screamed Ari, closing her eyes to the horror in front of them. When she opened her eyes again, things were back to normal. Her uncle was looking down at her, looking surprised and annoyed. Rian looked just plain disturbed.

Ari stumbled to her feet, wild-eyed. "Ashika... I have to find her... She's... She's in trouble..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Rian de Carlo III

Rian watched the distasteful exchange with a disturbed expression, placing a hand on Oscuro's arm when he hit Arietta. "Signore, control yourself! I am displeased with Princess Arietta as well, but striking a lady is among the lowest crime a man can commit. Restrain yourself, Signore Oscuro."

Rian looked at Arietta and nodded. "Ashika is your amante, yes? How do you say... lover? If she is in trouble, then you must help her. That is the way of a lover." Rian smiled slightly. "You are a strong woman, Arietta... You will do as you wish, no matter what we tell you. So go. Do what is important to you; I shall not stop you. And good luck. Oscuro, if she wishes to have no communications with us, I suggest we depart."

With that statement, and thinking himself quite grand and chivalrous, Rian took Oscuro's arm and led him away from the campus. It was time to find a more suitable queen.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games