Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Battles of the Planeswalkers (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:15 am
Orcus blocked the shot with his halberd's shaft. He held it with one hand, like the strike was nothing to be feared. "You foolish girl. Do you even know what you're fighting against? You're knowledge of what is right and what is wrong is clouded by the council." He pushed back her attack but didn't counter. "Is it them that sends you to destroy everything that they see unfit to stand on their world? Or are you doing this as an elf that sees my master's studying as an eyeblight?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:42 am
"No. I'm not doing this for some council or because I believe your master to be evil. I do this to help my home. Not just elves but all the people of Lorwynn. It is our home and your master has no right to destroy it for his own purposes!" Karisa stumbled backwards. She was useless without mana. She cursed herself for not paying attention in her sword play lessons. "I do not shun other tribes like my kin. I just wish my home to be safe. And if that means I must destroy you and your master then so be it! Eternity, keep him busy I have an idea." Karisa turned and ran for the bridge.

((You were ignoring Silas any way XP))

Gatekeeper lay in a daze. His body was broken and his mind clouded with pain but he saw Draco advance upon him. Gatekeeper had one good hand left and brought it up and used Rest for the Weary. It healed some of his wounds but not all. Gatekeeper stood again, his leg sore and his left arm still useless. He rolled out of the way as Draco swiped at him. Instead he smashed through the wall as Gatekeeper dodged. Gatekeeper needed something to do damage to the monster but had few options left. All of his most powerful spells required both hands to conjure and his magical strength was lessened by the ferocious attacks. He had to come up with a way to fight and quick.  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:27 am
Rha jumped then extended her wrist blade so she could attempt to stab Maeis in the neck for a quick, clean kill.

Seeing the wrist blade come out and Rha about to be on him Maeis parried her blade with his short swords.

Rha retreated back then said, "Ah, not only are you skilled in archery like most elves are but you seem to be good at sword play." She then pulled out her kris then lunged forward in an attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:53 pm
((Didn't mean to. Sorry.))

Orcus ran after her. He slowed at the bridge, as he was blind, heights and no solid ground took it's toll on him. "What do you know of Mourner's studies? You've yet to meet the man." Orcus stabbed with the tip of his halberd and got a hold of the railing while he did. "He makes a few ripples and everyone goes crazy." Orcus stabbed again. Hacking would rip the boards from under them.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:49 pm
"I don't need to know what your master is studying, only that it endangers my home. It is also your home. Doesn't that matter to you?" Karisa dodged the first stab but was caught by the second, not deep, but enough to cause her to trickle blood down her arm. "This is your home too, like it or not. So you would rather see all of Lorwynn burn to rid yourself of a selfish hatred? You are a closed minded fool." Karisa lashed out with her sword but kept moving backwards, back towards the forest.

Gatekeeper rolled out of the way of another swipe but this time ducked a bit more to roll away from Draco's tail piercing the ground where he would have been. Gatekeeper stood again as the creature bellowed another roar in it's anger. Gatekeeper ducked behind some stones and looked through his bag. He had two pair of pinions and wanted to use them when a faint glimmer caught his eyes. He looked down and saw the Conch Horn. He brought it out and looking it over found a mouth piece. He then went from behind the rocks and standing in front of the dragon blew upon the horn. The sound confused the creature at first but it quickly turned to rage as the sound pierced it's ears and Draco flailed about in pain. Then once Gatekeeper had no more air to blow with the sound of the horn resounded a hundred times off the walls of the underground cavern. Gatekeeper still had no way to the beast though without hurting himself in the rage of the hurt beast. But the most disturbing thing was that now it seemed a different call was heard...below them. Gatekeeper looked over the side and saw that now the water some ways off was beginning to be blocked by some unseen object...and it was moving. "By Progenitus himself. What new monster have I brought before me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:56 pm
Orcus felt a warmth and began to see a difference between the elf girl and the background. He began stepping back, off of the bridge. "No, girl. The last thing I want is for another to be destroyed by the elven fools and their court. I don't think that's selfish, anything but." He finally felt solid ground beneath his feet. "Besides, it's not my home anymore." Orcus raised his halberd and slashed at the bridge. He cut through through the ropes on the left and then the right. He finally took out the posts that were holding the lower ropes. "Buh bye." He turned his attention to the rest of them.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:33 pm
Karisa's eyes widened at the sudden realization that she was going to fall. She ran the opposite way across the bridge but she was too late. The bridge had collapsed beneath her and she fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 pm
A bit miffed that the elf was so concerned with fighting his own kind, Eternity huffed and zipped up and over Orcus's head, reaching down to grasp at Karisa's flailing arms. She laughed aloud as she found purchase, and tightened her grip around the elf-girl's wrist. The extra weight would surely pull them both down, so Eternity shifted her weight, using momentum to glide into an alcove in the cliff's face, just below the other side of the bridge.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:47 am
Karisa breathed a sigh of relief. She had been sure that she would be dead. She looked behind her to see the over hang. She lightly landed and immediately sunk to the ground. She breathed heavily as if she had been running a long time. Her heart was still pounding. "Thank you Eternity. I fear though that now he shall have us cornered. We cannot pass over the bridge now to the forest...and Gatekeeper...he's lost now. What shall we do?" She covered her face when she remembered the box. "Wait...the map. He gave me a map." She took it from her own pack and looked at it. She opened it and inside there was a sort of stone inside. It was wrapped inside of a piece of paper. "What is this?" She was about to touch the stone when a loud screeching roar was heard below followed by a metallic roar of pain. Karisa quickly closed the box. "What was that?" Karisa went to the edge but came back. "You must go and fight the elf. I'm stuck here but I'll see if I can climb up and make some spell to rebuild a bridge. Karisa turned and began to climb up the rock. "I'll see you on the other side."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:36 pm
Orcus heard the whizzing of wings above his head. He smirked and shrugged, that wouldn't help their situation, even if she did save the elf girl, there would be no way of going to the other side. He sighed as he remembered. "What mana does that faerie girl use?" He turned and concentrated on presences over the cliffs edge. He saw nothing and turned his attention to the last elf who was fighting the merfolk ally Orcus had acquired recently. "Are you doing alright?" Orcus wasn't too concerned for the guy, he seemed to be fight quite well.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:41 pm
((At this point i'm gonna give Silas his chance to fight Orcus with Eternity))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:06 pm
Maeis kept on parring Rha's attacks until she took too wide a swing. He then ducked and kicked her in the chest that sent her flying into the air. He jumped to finish her off as he would stab her with his short swords.

Having her wide swing taken advantage of and now about to die Rha shifted her body enough to make Maeis completely miss her. She then swiped at him with her kris and she hit his side and she smiled as she saw the blood coming from his side.

After taking a critical hit Maeis hit the ground hard and started clinching at his side, but had to gather enough strength to parry Rha's next attack.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:29 pm
"Good luck tapping this place for any mana," Eternity said with a shake of her head. She once again drew her swords, and began to beat her tiring wings one more time, coming to rest a stone's throw from the blind elf.
"Leave the elf girl. Your fight is with me, now." Without another word, she tucked her gossamer wings into her tunic, leaped up, and arched her body down, thrusting with the smaller of her blades, and holding the larger one ready to parry.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm
Orcus tilted his body, letting his halberd pick itself up with the motion. He then guided the shaft to his side, it caught the girl's other blade and he was well away from the danger that the other one posed. "But the elves tiff still haunts me and now they don't even send their own." He proceeded to bring the sharp of his halberd blade down on the faerie's waist. The momentum guided the halberd further up, bringing his hand down on shaft position and widening his strike. "I heard you as you came up." Orcus explained his preparedness for her attack.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:51 pm
Karisa continued to climb up the face of the cliff. She could hear Eternity fight the blind elf but that didn't matter. If only she could get to the top and reach the forest filled with green mana. If he could get some mana she would be able to fight. She went for the next foot hold and her current one gave way. She barely held onto the cliff. She sighed after she got a new foot hold nd continued climbing.  
Role-Playing--Boneyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff