Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm
Tiffany closed her eyes. Then she relized something. Say my name. She said her eyes still closed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He frowned. That was an odd request. "Tiffany." His eyes widened a bit in surprise. He'd intended to say it matter-of-factly. Instead it came out like a whisper. No, like a plea. Such an excessive amount of emotion for one small name.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 pm
Tiffany was shocked how he said her name. It was.... Full of emotion. But-But why? Sh closed her eyes. What will happen if I did swear never to leave you? She asked. She didn't know he hand was still on his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Should he tell her? What would she do if he did? Well, there didn't seem to be a way around it. He placed his hand over hers and bent down to whisper in her ear. "I would make you like me." He said. "I would end this life so you could start a new one."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:12 pm
Tiffany's heart rate speed up. But not in desire. Wh-Why? Why do you want me to be like you? she asked him nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:24 pm

He could feel the fear coming off of fear. His face fell slightly, though not so she'd notice. She didn't want it afterall. So much for his plans. "At ease." He said, his voice empty of emotion. "I will not do it if it repulses you so much." He let go of her, taking a step back.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm
No-No please tell me why. Please. Tiffany told him as she stepped closer to him. The fear was draining from her. She was getting calm again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

He stared down at her for several moments. Finally, he spoke. "A human's life...it's limited." He said honestly. "A mere fraction of mine." He was silent for several moments, debating whether or not to say what was coming next. "I do not want to see you die."  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:44 pm
Tiffany's eyes widened. She was scrabbling for words. But-But why? She asked in almost a whisper.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

"I care about you." The words were out before he even realized what he said. His eyes widened considerably. Had he really just said that?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm
Tiffany's eyes widened and she blushed. He cared about her? What? That made no sense.....? You c-care about me? She asked confused.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:24 pm

She seemed just as confused as he felt. Well at least he could find some solace in that. "So it would seem." He replied stiffly. He actually cared about a human. What had his life come to?  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 am
Tiffany blushed again and looked away from him. She didn't know how to react or what to say. He cared about her. But why. Why did he care about her? She was really confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:06 pm

It hadn't escaped his notice that she hadn't said anything in return. Not the thing that mattered, anyway. He frowned. Well, his feelings were a moot point if they weren't returned. She still wouldn't be leaving, but she wouldn't have to suffer throw the change.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:30 pm
Tiffany was still in shock. Then, a tear escape her eye and ran down her cheek. He cared about her. Her! and somewhere inside her, she felt the same way.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff