Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
HeartStealers[Full/ OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:31 am
Amaya gave a light knock on the door to Kaimei's study. She hoped that her brother didn't collapse or something like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 am
Kaimei snapped his finger and the door opened on his own. Kaimei took off his battle clothes behind a dressing curtain and came out wearing a suit. He gave them to Sakura "Wash These for me" he said Sakura nodded and when to the laudrey room. he looked at his sister then sat back down in his chair in front of the fire place which had a picture of his mother and father above it.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:05 pm
Amaya entered Kaimei's room then shut the door behind her. She sat down on a chair then asked, "How are you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:39 pm
Kaimei fixed his collar and tried to fix his tie "Im feeling alot better" he said even though he still didnt feel better inside he was lying to his sister but he couldnt show his weakness.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:14 pm
"Kaimei, I've known you for all my life pretty much. If you're referring to your mental state, I'm willing to believe you for the most part. As to physically though," Amaya muttered as she put her hand to Kaimei's forehead. She frowned out of concern for her elder brother. "Go to bed now. I'll have Kara get some apple pie and vanilla ice cream and I'll keep you company."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:59 am
Flint had let Kaimei take care of himself, once he'd found the power to do so, and the magic around the trio faded as the brother and sister entered the door into the shop. Flint, however, didn't walk into the portal that would take him home. His eyes, rather, had been turning back toward the forest, where he'd left Akemi. It was odd, to be drawn as such, and he wasn't used to it. She wasn't a magician, that's for sure, but she had a certain type of magic all her own.

Taking responsibility for being late to the fight earlier, he took off back in the direction of the fight, in an attempt to make sure the mess was going to get cleaned up. Amaya would take care of Kaimei, he knew. He might have to erase some memories or something, in case someone saw the fight or something though.

Fun.
He thought bitterly. What great fun.

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

red_ember14

Blessed Treasure

5,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:05 pm
What Akemi didn't know was that as she entered the clearing with her darling little wolf, Flint was thinking of her and the way the two clicked. She felt rejected, though. As if his sudden leaving was his own way of telling her he wasn't interested in her. But, her mind would not linger on Flint. As she made her way to the center of the clearing, she realized there was another presence in the woods.

The one in the woods was the one and only Damien Aubrey. He had been given an honorable discharge from the army due to an injury to his chest. Akemi didn't know, nor did she want to know, the details of it. He was a suitor that Akemi's father wants to give her hand to. But Akemi refused it. The man was handsome, there was no doubt of that, but he was rigid and uptight and the young, free girl was certain he saw her only as a beautiful prize and a challenge of the wilderness to tame. She hated him. But if her father's business got any worse as it seemed to be than she would have to marry so that the dowry would help her father as well as the lack of having to feed another mouth. As he spoke, Akemi returned his conversation with her sharp, unrestrained tongue.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 pm
Kaimei nodded and layed down on his bed. Amaya reminded him too much of his mother she acted just like her always thought about the family before herself.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:23 am
Amaya sat down in a chair next to Kaimei's bed. Then she put her hand over Kaimei's forehead and cold water formed onto his forehead. In short, it was like having a washcloth on his forehead but without the cloth. Kara, she thought to herself.

Kara felt the call of the one who's heart she had. She went upstairs to Kaimei's room and quietly opened the door before she slipped in. To keep things quiet, Kara walked on her tiptoes to Amaya then whispered in Amaya's ear, "What do you need?"

Amaya turned her head and replied quietly, "Two pitchers full of cold water, a slice of apple pie with ice cream, a couple of my healing books from my room, and a washcloth. By the way, you should tell Sakura that Kaimei's not well."

Kara nodded then quickly and silently left Kaimei's room to get what Amaya requested.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:40 pm
Kaimei felt a little bit better as he looked directly up at the ceiling. then he looked at Amaya.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm
Kara walked past the laundry room and caught a glimpse of Sakura. She stopped, turned around, and went back. She peeked her head into the door and called, "Sakura!"

"Sorry if I'm too much like mom," Amaya murmured quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:57 pm
Kaimei shook his head "Its fine its like she is living through you" he said as he rubbed his hand on her cheek.

Sakura heard her name called and followed Kara through the door and went into Kaimei's room  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Darks Angel forever1

Blessed Friend

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Expert Skill 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 am
Kara whispered in Sakura's ear, "Kaimei's not well..."

Amaya appreciated Kaimei's soft touch on her cheek. She took his hand and put both of hers around it. "Mom would be able to do more than I though," she noted sadly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:36 pm
Sakura stayed where she was they were having a family moment and she didnt want to spoil it

Kaimei smiled "Its alright you are becoming strong just like she was" he said then looked at his hand "We will find the cure for our curse" he said

(we wont find our cure if our soulmates dont help us lol)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:51 pm
(Well, Flint may have a soul mate, but my human's soul mate is MIA! :X)

Flint let his magic die down finally as he walked away from the scene of the earlier fight. He'd had to erase three minds, and that left him rather tired. He didn't know if he could deal with going home just yet though, especially with Kaimei not at his best and Amaya acting as resident mom. That would be a bit painful to watch.

So, instead, Flint made his way back toward the forest. Even if he didn't go to Akemi's house he'd still find solace in the trees. In fact, as soon as he reached the forest edge, the magician turned into his falcon, giving himself wings with which he could flutter through the woods. That, at least, made him a bit more comfortable.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff