Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 pm
Akito smiled slightly.
He gently moved a lock of hair out of Yuzu's face and turned his head, looking her in the eyes.
His lower lip turned up a bit and he murmured, "Are you feeling better, Yuzu?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:38 pm
Ignoring the pain she nodded a bit before sitting up. Earlier she had felt just like she had as a child. Unwanted and a total outcast, but she never wanted to feel like that. Standing up she swayed a bit before falling against him a little."I do.. But I'm still weak I suppose.."She said gently looking up to him a bit. Though she felt her cheeks burn a little from being so close to him. Her little ears twitched before she pulled away a bit peering to the side shyly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:32 pm
Akito reached his hand out and murmured, "You don't need to be scared anymore."
He pulled Yuzu into his arms and held her there gently.
"Don't be afraid of me anymore..." He whispered into her ear.
His arms gently held her but allowed her to break free if she wished.
Please be mine, dear Yuzu...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:11 pm
Looking up to him a little her amethyst colored eyes softened a bit. Falling against him gently she winced from her ribs. Though for Akito to be so.. Affectionate.. Listening to his words her ear twitched a bit before she rested her head against his chest gently."A-Akito... Sama.."Whispered her voice quietly but shocked a bit. He hadn't been this loving and affectionate for a while. But then again he went and was raging.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 pm
To Akito it felt so odd to feel this much love for someone. Of course, he only loved Yuzu. Everyone else to him was an insolent fool.
Akito felt her wince and he kissed the top of her head, lightly.
"My dear dear Yuzu..." He said in a gentle voice. "I'll do anything for you, trust me on that. You can ask me any time Yuzu. Anything you want. It is yours."
He rubbed her arm gently and sighed.
Akito would still hate Haruhi. She was the cat, she would always be his enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Momi thought for a moment. No... But he is probably mopping around somewhere. He said with a little giggle. Hey, how about you go to the park and look? I will look in the manor. I need to do something real quick. He told her with a smile. We'll meet at the the old well. Ok? He asked.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:01 pm
"Okay." Haru smiled and limped off.
After walking for what seemed to be forever, she saw Rath.
"Rath?" She said quietly.
She still looked like she was in pretty bad shape.
She had to wear shorts and a tank top because of her cast on her left arm and the bandage on her right kneecap. Haruhi was still covered in scars and cuts but she managed to walk.
The only unnoticeable thing about her was her right eye. The one with an almost invisible film covering it. She could never do anything with that eye again, even cry.
Haruhi leaned against a street pole and winced. She kept looking at Rath.
"Rath?" She spoke louder but her voice cracked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm
Rath heard Haru then sighed deeply and sat up, looking at her. What? He asked emotionlessly.

Momi skipped to the manor then, walking inside and down the hallway, he knocked on Akito's bedroom door. Akito? He called.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 pm
"Uhm, I was wondering if you..." She felt awkward asking him and winced slightly at a pang in her right eye.
She took a step back and from her angle she couldn't see Rath anymore because of her eye.
She grumbled something about her eye and continued, "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me and Momi for some ice cream." She smiled.

Akito looked at the door and laid Yuzu down on the bed.
He walked to the door, opened it and looked down at Momi.
"What." his voice was bitter and hard again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 pm
Momi looked at Akito and smiled. He did notice the bitterness in Akito's voice, but he was used to it. I have a present for you. I made it myself. But if you don't like it... Its ok. You don't have to like it. He said as he took out a card that said:
Dear precious Akito,
Everyone in the zodiac loves you. You know that. We all care deeply about you and your well being. We all want you safe, cared for, and loved. Please undrstand that whatever you do to us, we will always forgive you. Its not the curse that makes us forgive you and love you. So whenever you are feeling down, angry, or even happy, always remember that we love and cherish you always.
Love,
Momi
XOXO!

The card had hearts all over it. It was decorated from top to bottom.
Oh! I also made you this! He pulled out a golden locket. It read Akito on the front and You're always loved on the back.

Rath looked at Haru. No. He said then layed back down on the bench, not looking at Haru anymore.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:09 pm
Akito stared at the card and locket and then tried not to start laughing.
"Thank you Momikyoko." He said stiffly, holding back the chuckles within.
"Is that all you came for?" He kept his face under control.

Haruhi sighed and a huffing woman trotted down the sidewalk on Haruhi's right side. The woman expected Haruhi to move and when she didn't the woman stopped, glaring at Haruhi.
"How rude!" The woman said angrily, going back to her jog.
Haruhi swore under her breath. "This is gonna take some getting used to."
Haruhi wobbled over to Rath and said quietly, "Come on Rath. You don't need to close up all the time. I wish you would talk to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:43 pm
MMomi shook his head. Well..... I was wondering.. If you wanted to come get ice cream.. But you don't have to.. Also Haru is coming.. So... You don't have to come if you don't want to.. I would like it if you come though. We are asking Rath and Yuzu if they want to come too also. He said smiling. I just want us to be one big happy famiy. He said.

Rath crossed his arms over his chest and ignored Haru.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:50 pm
Haruhi walked over to Rath, walking into a tree on the way.
She stepped back and muttered, "Oh. There is a tree there." And sat next to Rath.

Akito looked at Momi and said quietly, "Yuzu is in here. I am not sure if she is feeling quite well enough... I would prefer to stay here if she isn't well."
One big happy family. Akito snorted inwardly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:00 pm
Momi smiled and nodded. Ok. I do hope you feel better Yuzu! He called over Akito's shouders. Ok, that's all I came here for. Bye. He said waving goodbye to Akito then headed down the hallway towards the front door.

Rath groand in annoyance and turned his head away from Haru, arms crossed against his chest.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:04 pm
Rath was on Haruhi's right side and she sighed.
"Rath, why are you so angry at me all the time?" She said in a quiet voice. "Did I do something that made you this way?"
She winced again and pressed a couple of her fingers against her right eyelid.
"I'm sorry if I did." She murmured.

Akito watched Momi go and he closed the door behind him, sitting next to Yuzu who was still laying on the bed.
He stroked her hair and looked at her eyes.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff