Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Takeshi felt his consciousness waver as he slumped backwards with a crash. Never had he felt anything like what had just happened. It seemed impossible that it came from one person! In a detached manner, the Quincy thought to himself that the girl would be of great interest to Reddo. "No," He growled under his breath. "You're not going to pass out now." Releasing some of his power that he'd been keeping a hold on rejuvenated him to some relief, enough so that he was able to stand shakily and brace himself on a tree for support. Talking also seemed to help keep his bile down. "Now...deep breaths. Damn that was powerful!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:07 pm
"That's alright, Kenzo. I'll study up on Fullbring and see what I can find out. But first of all, we need to deci--" Daisuke immediately stopped speaking as the aftershocks of Chouku's battle swept over them all. He felt as if his lungs and stomach were being squeezed in a vise. He fought the urge to collapse on the spot. Without a word, he Flash-Stepped toward Yamanote to investigate, the Captains and associates in tow. Diego felt them coming, and grasped Ossman's arm. "Nevermind me. She's nothing I can't weasel away from in battle if need be." Chouku's copied Glacial melted down and condensed into mercury once more, making a small silver spot on the ground near her hand. Diego's eyes narrowed, his humor gone.
"Two or three, you and I can handle...but that stupid girl's release of power has attracted the attention of all the Captains! We need to go...now!" His narrowed eyes widened again as he became aware that they had a visitor. He flashed a "come here" signal with two fingers, and used Sonido to carry himself and Chouku away to a safe place near the walls, where the Soul Reapers and friends would not find him, but close enough to his original location for their observer to approach them if he wished.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm
Ossman nodded and once Diego sonido'd away he followed quickly but the move stirred him and he threw himself to the side, on his stomach. "We could just open a garganta, hermano. We'll be away and all that will be left is our little killing spree back there." Ossman whispered but then shut his mouth quickly. 'Damn, I'm nauseous.' He clenched his jaw so as to not induce gagging and blowing his cover.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:59 pm
"I'm interested in our friend, there," he indicated their observer. "I want to see what he's up to before we go. Besides...I don't want to risk the Garganta being discovered. I doubt that it would open and close in time before the Captain's reach us. We'll be safe here, for now. These walls are made of Sekkiseki. It's kinda like a spiritual lodestone. Our presence is completely hidden, here," Diego explained, pulling a filthy robe over himself and covering his head with the hood. He tossed a second one to Ossman, and left Chouku laying where she was. He did a double-take as he noticed that the mercury had adhered to her hand, like a stain, rather than remain a puddle on the ground where it had fallen. ¿Qué pasa con eso?  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:13 pm
Meiso opened the door to the throne room. He had come at Reddo's request. "You called me, sire?" Meiso began the walk to the throne. He passed a few of the shapes of souls Reddo had put into his service as his helpers.

Reddo was sweating and he seemed barely awake. "Ah yes, Meiso. I did send for you. My old friend. It is past time that I explained my...situation."

"Situation? Do you mean the ceremony?" Meiso was puzzled he knew some of the 'situation' but no details.

"Yes. The situation Meiso is that I am dying."

Meiso stood in shock. Reddo looked up and his and Meiso's met and for the first time in such a long time Reddo's strong glowing red eyes faltered. Something was wrong. "Come now Reddo. You're the king. Surely you can't be, dying." The last word came out like bile as if he hadn't wanted it to be said.

"You see? This is why I never told you. But the time has come for you to know. When Takeshi returns I shall tell him as well. But you I shall show." Reddo stood with a bit of difficulty. "It comes and goes but it shall keep coming more frequently until I am nothing but a blue ghost." Reddo folded back on of his sleeves.

Meiso almost reeled at what he saw. Underneath the sleeve Reddo's very skin seemed to be flaking away. Underneath the skin was a solid blue mass.

Reddo had a solemn look as he covered his arm again. "There are already two other spots on my body like this. You see the power of being the Soul King has it's down sides. The powers given to the Soul King are so great that the soul of the inheritor becomes too volatile. For the inheritor is receiving the very soul of reality. No mortal shell is capable of sustaining this soul forever. So over time the soul slowly destroys the body from the inside out. To be Soul King is to be a martyr. To die a slow death for the ones you love." Reddo sat with a sigh. he had spent a large amount of energy already. "Now go. Leave me to my rest."

Meiso bowed and flash-stepped out of the room. He was outside the door leaned against the door. He slunk down and sat against the bottom of the door and wept. For Meiso and Reddo had grown as children together. He was his best friend.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:30 pm
Ossman picked himself up and fixed the robe on his body. He looked at the one Diego was talking about and leaned against the wall. "We can escape into denser woodland and use the garganta there." Ossman explained with a whisper and then took a deep breath. He noticed Diego's interest in the girl's weapon. "Even more reason as to why she's so interesting, huh? We take her back and study the weapon, there's very little she can do in a controlled environment in Hueco Mundo, hermano."  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 pm
"That's my thinkin', joven." Diego tapped his head in indication. He didn't want to escape just yet. His savage curiosity was ruling him, now. He would wait and hide in plain sight to see what the Captains would do about the aftermath of Ossman's "exercise." Also, the mysterious stranger was stubbornly refusing to move from his perch. Diego waved him over again, a bit more forcefully this time. His devious and more than a tiny bit sadistic mind was already forming a plan to make an ally of Chouku.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:46 pm
Takeshi didn't move immediately, he didn't want to upset his stomach. "Urgh, c'mon, move." He sensed the host of Captains, as he'd realized, moving closer, and moving himself would be a good idea. He ran a hand through his hair, spiking it a tiny bit as he blew out a sigh. "Alright, let's go." Seeing the Arrancar who'd gestured earlier make the same motion again, he used Hirenyaku to get over to him, face paling in the slightest. Already he was feeling better, though his nose wrinkled at the slight smell coming from the Arrancar's robes. "Sorry, I had to take a breather," He said as an excuse, though technically it was the reason anyway. "Even someone like me has to take a few seconds to themselves."  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:58 pm
"So...who are you, exactly? And what're you up to, so far from your home tribe, young Quincy?" Diego said slyly. "We were just out stretching our legs after our long exile in Hueco Mundo, when the Soul Reapers you see there attacked us. We could not but defend ourselves, you see. And our unexpected new enemy here really gave us a scare. I've never seen anything like her, really." The residual spiritual energy from Chouku's weapon overloading finally began to recede, and Diego felt a strange sense of relief, not unlike the eerie satisfaction that sometimes comes from completing the act of vomiting.

Daisuke screeched to a halt, so to speak, after coming across the small pile of dead and dying in the street of Yamanote. Horrified citizens stood nearby, mouths agape and eyes frozen open at the carnage.
"Espada five was here..." he noted. "And someone else. Another Arrancar. Akihime, help the others to scour this place. I need to check up on something." With that, he was gone.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 pm
Ossman noted that Diego was getting awefully chatty with the enemy. '¿Que estas haciendo, hermano?' He tapped Diego's back in a sign that they should get going. "We are technically on the clock at this point and there's no use in streching out the bill, hermano. Even an espada's salary can be checked in a day." The jokes weren't getting him anywhere. Ossman smiled with a clenched jaw and began to loosen it as the nausea faded.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:28 pm
((I'm sorry, Lo siento [If I remember from class right], but sleep calls me. I'll post in the morning. ^^" ))

Kousuke was just behind Daisuke when the group arrived at the scene. But he didn't follow after him, and instead went to inspect the poor souls (irony) who'd fallen. None were those he knew but he still felt guilty for their second deaths. "And it all comes crashing down around us..." He mumbled.

Kaizeloye started at the Jedi's words. "Diego...?" He couldn't believe it, so far two of the remaining Espada including himself had been in or around Seireitei at some point that day. A memory of Higlark made him sigh mournfully, and the thought of traveling to his old home didn't repulse him.

Takeshi tried to keep a straight face, and in all honesty it lasted for about 2 and half seconds before he burst out laughing. "That's...ridiculous! And you expect me to believe that crap?" Covering his mouth with one hand he held back the howls of laughter he felt bubbling up in his throat. His stomach rumbled unpleasantly at him, and he resorted to snickers instead. He wiped tears from his eyes and shook his head. "Yeah, sure, whatever. Sorry, it was just too funny not to laugh. Takeshi Endo, and I wouldn't say home tribe anymore. And you two...three are?"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:48 pm
"Just roll with it, hermano. My mischievous instincts are telling me this is a good idea," Diego whispered with a nudge while they waited for Takeshi's answer.Diego joined in the harsh laughter. "Oh, you're a sharp one! I had a feeling about this guy. I like him." Another nudge to Ossman's arm. "Well, to be honest, I made up the bit about who started the fight. I was training my newest lieutenant, here, and things got outta hand. But the bit about the girl is all truth, honest-to-Soul King. You may call me Diego Adalbierrto. I am former Espada Cinco, under the Sith order as established by Drekovec Vel'Moc, wherever he may lay." He lowered his head in mock reverence. He had always liked Drekovec's style, but lost much of his respect for the man when he became boring and, as Diego put it, "disgustingly decent and...human." He shrugged in place of Chouku's introduction, since he had never heard her name. He left Ossman to introduce himself.

Akihime wandered over to where her father stood, and bowed her head silently for the dead ones. At the same time, she probed around for the spiritual signature of the Arrancar's mysterious opponent. She thought she caught a hint of something...but shrugged it off as imagined.
"Kai, would you have any ideas about what the ex-Espada might be up to? I don't like this at all."

((How's everybody like all the foreign language stuffs? Awesome, right? Pic related. XD User Image))  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:01 am
Kaizeloye shook his head. "No, but I want to find out." He eyed the pile of bodies with a detached interest, striding over to one of them, a girl.

"Don't disturb the dead." Kousuke called over to the Arrancar, surprised at the venom in his voice. He deduced that it was just the effect of the bodies on him and the emotions that followed.

Kaizeloye held up a hand in peace. As he nudged the corpse over on it's side, he noticed an arm missing and the head loll from side to side. He grimaced slightly as he checked the others. Two obviously looked burnt, which he identified by bala use and maybe a cero. "All I can say here is that Diego got the girl, the cut's very clean, and the others were from a different person. Looks reckless." He frowned.

"From what I was around to see, it looked like quite a battle," Takeshi leaned back against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest comfortably as his laughter subsided. At the mention of the Soul King suspicion flashed over his face, which had went blank a moment before. Curiosity gleamed in his hard jade eyes. "Oh, and what do you know about the Soul King, Diego? I would say that you're a smart guy to know that, but the context isn't entirely true in this instance, you understand. Even somebody of a lower intelligence could know that and I'd still say the same thing."  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:16 am
((well going to do something where Kenzo stumbles upon more of his powers in a funny like way if you no like I'll re-edit))

Ryuusha acknowledged the movement of finding the culprits as he flash stepped to various parts of the attacked town.

Kenzo got to where everyone was with help from Akihime but now he wanted to try to find these criminals using his own power. Now that he had new powers he figured he would try to do a fast technique. He used the same feeling that he used to invoke Hienkyaku but nothing happened. He tried it again with just the feeling of wanting to move then all of a sudden there was a flash of light then he appeared above the town. Kenzo had a surprised look on his face as he started falling down so he tried it again. In another flash of light he went through a window of a house. Kenzo rose up then thought 'Man this is going to be harder than I thought.'  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:51 am
Akihime gave chase to her brother as he tried to make use of his new powers. She feared he would hurt himself if he persisted, so she caught him before he fell into the shards of glass from the broken window. She apologized sheepishly to the tenants, and carried Kenzo back outside.
"Okay...it's clear to me that you don't want to feel useless after using your Sanrei Glove. So...let's try to figure this Fullbring stuff out. Ummm, try to describe to me what you were feeling, at the time of the last battle. What went through your mind when your Quincy cross changed shape?"

Daisuke returned at that instant, a horokuron in his hand. He strode over to the twins, and motioned for Akihime to rejoin the others. He had found something on Fullbringers, and repeated Akihime's question to Kenzo.

She wandered over to the bodies, her heart heavy, and heard Kaizeloye's prognosis.
"Well, what was Diego like? We all know why Drekovec did what he did, and we understand why you allied with him...but what about Diego?"Some distance away, Diego himself strained not to laugh as he saw the former Espada Dos prodding at his handiwork. He forced his attention toward something else to keep from drawing attention to himself.
"I know very little, other than you work for him. I remember your name. When Drekovec attacked the Quincies, he told us Espada that he'd heard your name. Apparently, they thought about letting you outta jail to help stop Drekovec. Maybe you could have, maybe not." Another shrug from the ever-nonchalant Diego. "But when they went to spring you from your cell, the found that you were already gone. Master Vel'Moc heard several of your elders say they'd seen the Soul King take you, right before Drekovec killed them. But I digress. How you got where you are is unimportant. I wanna know what he's up to, and how it relates to my interests." Diego smiled blankly and narrowed his eyes as Chouku began to stir.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff