Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm
Violeta's eyes appeared distant. She was having another vision. She saw a demon who was obviously quite strong. He was trying to capture Markus and Legna, a demon instinct when angel's were in their territory. Farren was in plain sight but the demon paid no attention to him. The demon looked familiar but she couldn't place a finger on it. The demons eyes glowed red and it reverted to its shadow form. Violeta wanted to see more, but her eyes focused again and the vision was over.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:30 pm
Blinking she then looked up to Violeta her mahogony eyes hardened a bit. Standing up she placed on her uniform before looking to the side."I didn't.. You were just too focused on Markus to even notice me walk off.. What I do is my own business.. If I decide to wander off I obviously want to be left alone, and not have a little stuck up half baked prophet poking her nose into my business.."She said oddly cruelly before she tied her hair back into her pigtails. Placing on her hat she glanced to her merciless. Reaching a hand up she then tossed her hair over her shoulder before moving forward. Since her birthday was only in a few days anyone would find her sudden 'maturity' natural.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:49 pm
Legna sighed thn sat own, her back against a tree and looked up at the sky.
Derik held back a laugh as he crossed his ams against his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:06 pm
Violeta was nearing her breaking point, "What? I can't be concerned about you? Do you think I want to see these things? They terrify me! I see eveyrone in trouble, I never see good things."

Ariel thought about Derik. She wanted him, there was something about him that made her feel complete. She sighed. He would never feel that way about her....  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm
Stopping she then looked back to her a little her eyes narrowing. She was sick of Violeta and how she was always half baked on her prophets. Her mahogony colored eyes gained flecks of orange before her pupil turned into a silt."No you can't.. I don't want your concern.. All you ever do is complain about these prophecies you have.. Either that or get in trouble.. I'm sick of saving your a**!"Growled out her voice coldly as she glared to her. Her eyes were fired up to their final point where she'd snap. Truly she had been feeling this way for a long time. Glaring to her with cruel eyes, she then began to have fire dance about her feet burning the ground. If anyone knew anything it would be not to piss her off when she got this way.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm
Ariel burned inside. Last time it hadn't hurt like this. Something other than Ameri and Violeta's anger was feuling it this time. She double over in pain. Her hair turned a dark color, it began to swirl in the air. She wanted to scream, the pain in her chest was unbearable.

Violeta was ready to scream at Ameri whe Markus burst between them. "You guys need to calm down. Now. Look." He pointed at Ariel. Dark energy had begun swirling around her. The energy was immense.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 pm
Scoffing she glared to the side before moving to the side. Her fire disappeared though she shoved tree's out of her way like they were little weeds."Screw this.. I'm leaving.."She said acidly before glaring kicking a tree out of her way. Ignoring that it practicly flew forward clearing a straight path for her. Her wings stretched out before flapping from being irritated.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:51 pm
Ariel let out a half scream half roar. The entire area turned dark. She growled. The noise could send a chill down a demon's spine. Her voice was deep, clearly not hers, "You all should just give up! I have enough energy to control Ariel for as long as I want. Thanks Ameri. Some protector you tuned out to be!" *evil laughter* "This war will go on until I want it to end. This world will fall."  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm
Looking back to the girl she stopped halfway in her step. Producing her fire once more she walked forward. Now she had it, she was just going to get rid of this little problem once and for all."Some, real savior you turned out to be.. A pathetic human.. Who would've thought..?"Screeched her voice as she glared to the human. Moving forward the area around her rose up in flames causing Ameri to truly look like a demon for once. Her hands gripped tightly as her nails began to grow as she glared to the girl."How about I just end you?! Put you out of your misery! DI JAEN!"Shouted her voice her demonic voice slipping through. With the last two words her flames grew up taller preparing to engulf Ariel. Glaring her lips turned up into a smirk the ground below her beginning to sink just from her being so hot from her fires.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:22 pm
Markus began barking out commands, "Violeta, calm down, the calmer you are the less energy there is feeding Ariel. Derik, hold off Ameri, calm her down, get her away from Ariel, something. Legna, try to calm Ariel down. Now!"

Ariel simply laughed. "Don't you understand? I can't be stopped! Ameri's blinding fury, the demons, and something else is feeding me. I don't know what it is, but I like it." Ariel's fingers began crackling with dark energy. A strong energy pulse was let out. In Ariel's mind she was watching everything, "Stop! Please! Leave them alone!"

Violeta looked on in horror. She did this. If she hadn't opened her big mouth. Then she realized something. In her latest vision, the demon she thought was a boy, the one she recognized, it was Ariel. She had to stop her now.  

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:09 pm
Legna ran over to Ariel. Its all right Ariel, we will help you get through this..
Derik went over to Ameri and blocked her from Ariel. Dang Ameri! What is wrong with you!?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:27 pm
Seeing Legna and Derik run over to Ariel her eyes narrowed even more. Glaring to Derik though she felt something just snap. He had just betrayed her in the worst way possible."Whats wrong with you?! Defending her?! You'd rather take some humans side than mine?!"Yelled out her voice furiously if this kept going. She'd end up showing her true form. Shaking her head her flames only roared up higher around her as she glared to him.

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 am
Ariel's power only grew. "You fools! As long as Ameri's anger grows, I get stronger. And the stomger I get, the harder it is to get rid of me!" *more evil laughter* She swatted Legna away so hard that she flew into a tree.

Markus ran over to Ariel. "Ariel, this isn't who you are. You are stronger than this. Ameri, don't listen to her. She's trying to make you angrier so she has more power."

Ariel threw Markus at the side of a cliff. "You angels are so pathetic. You try to ensure the good in the world but your efforts against me are futile"

Violeta tried to think. If this was her vision, she didn't have much time before something terrible happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am
Legna let out a grunt as she hit the tree. She looked at Ariel with wide eyes.
Derik narrowed his eyes at Ameri, but before he could say anyhing, Legna ran up to Ameri.
Ameri! Pease! Calm down! This is not like you! Legna said.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 am
Hesitating for a moment she looked to Legna and Derik. Closing her eyes she hit her maturity then her entire form went up in flames. Leaving nothing but an ashed covered body it the bursted sending ashes everywhere. Sitting down where Ameri was standing was a girl smaller than the usual tall Ameri. Standing up a dragon made itself known behind her and moved forward to its master. Seeing a demon that had tried controlling her, she then pointed forward looking to the dragon."He's the one.."Murmured her voice childishly before the dragon launched forward snapping the dragon. Looking to the two, she moved forward quickly time from time disappearing before reappearing. Stepping up to Ariel she then looked up to her from now being short. Moving one finger to her heart she then smiled a little."Ariel.. You can come out now.."Chimmed out her soft voice as she blocked her dark side to allow her to resurface. Pulling her finger away she then smiled a little looking up to her. Her ruby colored eyes shimmering with happiness.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff