Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"We could attempt to help Valti...Little movement is required and the job is relatively simple."

Isis shrugged and limped downstairs, joining Valtiel behind the bar. Cooking and making drinks didn't see like it required much effort and Valtiel usually needed the help. She twitched her ears in his general direction, then placed her arms on the counter and rested her head against them. Now all she had to do was wait for her orders.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena wanted to grumble that she wasn't a ******** waitress, but bit her tongue and followed Isis without a word. 'You got yourself into this situation, Lena, so don't you ******** dare complain... ********, you're lucky Honey's as amazing as he is! Otherwise, you'd be very much dead.'

With that cheerful thought, Lena put on a smile and stood beside Isis. "Hi, Corvin. Lovely seeing you again."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Second day in Giza and you've already been shot...That takes a fair amount of talent, my friend."

Valtiel shrugged and began staring at the entrance. It was late enough for there to be customers, yet it was still too early for there to be anything to do. The male was starting to get bored. He sighed, plucking at his coat absently in an attempt to amuse himself.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena laughed and leaned against the back wall, adjusting her sling nervously. "Hell yeah it does. I didn't get shot by just anyone, either... I got shot by the Supreme Queen Of All Bitchiness herself." She looked around a bit anxiously for Sol, but didn't see her anywhere, which only increased her anxiety.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Luna? Definitely talented, my friend."
Valtiel chuckled and shook his head. Lena was a lucky female. Luna could have killed her. Apparently the female had decided to have mercy. He shrugged, preparing a drink for one of the customers and setting it down on the counter. One customer was better than nothing. He was actually starting to look forward to the rush that would come later in the day.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:37 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"I know, right?" Lena smirked a little, then sighed as she gave in to her annoying anxiety. "Corvin, have you seen Sol yet today?" Lena didn't really understand her obsession with Sol... Which was probably why it was irritating her at the moment.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:48 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"She is stationed in the dancers' dressing room right now."
Valtiel yawned and began tending to his cacti to give himself something to do. He had already watered them and hidden the damage, but it was keeping him entertained. The male sighed. A boring Giza was worse than a dramatic Giza...

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:26 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Oh. Okay, then." Lena sighed and folded her arms as best she could, wondering how in the hell she was going to explain this to Sol. 'Oh, yeah, I met your evil ex-girlfriend, badmouthed her, and she shot me! Lovely gal you had there!' That was guaranteed to make Sol angry at her or feel bad... Or both. Maybe she could try to play it off as something else.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Sol White

Sol sighed, wandering out from the dressing room and sitting down at the bar. The dancers' conversations were starting to bore her. She looked over Isis, then Valtiel, then finally Lena before she noticed something was out of place. The female frowned, her bored expression changing to worry, and tilted her head curiously.
"Oh my god...Lena, what happened?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena jumped a bit when she saw Sol. She tried to cover her sling with her cloak, but apparently failed miserably. No decent-sounding excuses came to mind, so she told the truth reluctantly. "Ah... I went for a walk with Isis, and Luna stumbled across us... Apparently we will just never be friends. She said some things, I said some things... In the end, she ******** shot me in the arm."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image
Sol White

"That...b***h!"
Sol was furious. If she ever managed to get her hands on Luna she'd....do nothing. As usual. She sighed and mentally cursed herself. Sol could be angry with the other woman, she could even hate her, but she still couldn't hurt her.
"At least you're both alive..."

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena laughed and patted Sol on the shoulder with her good hand. "Yep, both still alive for now. Afraid I'm kind of useless as a guard for a few weeks, though... Can't shoot with my right arm worth a damn." She sighed in frustration and lowered her voice significantly. "Which means I won't be able to defend myself or anybody else when... he... comes around..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Sol White

"I won't let anything happen to you...Pretty damn sure Honey will protect you too."

Of course Honey would protect her. The male hated seeing people get hurt. Sol smiled softly and playfully tugged the rim of Lena's hat down and over her eyes.
"I've got to get back to work. Valtiel, make sure Lena and bunny girl stay out of trouble."
She chuckled when the male nodded and wandered off to her new post.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image
Lena Ryder

"It's you I'm worried about, Sol..." Lena laughed when the girl pulled her hat down and pushed it back up into the proper position, watching as she walked away.

After a moment, Lena realized she was once again staring after Sol like a lovesick puppy and shook her head, trying to act like nothing was out of the ordinary. "So, Corvin, got any jobs for me?" she asked, hoping that neither Isis nor Corvin had noticed her expression.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:12 pm
User Image
Valtiel

"Help me Drew-proof the counter..."
As much he loved his counter, he needed to apply some form of padding to the edges of it or something. Drew was going to end up hurting herself on it one of these days. Valtiel shrugged and sighed. He would feel bad if the female got hurt. She was always so nice to him...
"Basically, the counter needs to be drunk proof. Should be simple enough..."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces