Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:24 pm
Lilly sidled into the bookstore quietly, glaring at her father in the car outside, and finally gave a breath as he drove off. They're suffocating me. I feel like killing them sometimes! She blew a strand of hair out of her face and moved her backpack onto her other shoulder, just now realizing there was a familiar group of people nearby. Her eyes flashed in interest, and she made her way over. "Hello, all." Lilly's smile was gestured at them all, but she let it linger on Jake a bit, still happy he'd offered to look at her paintings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Jake smiled up at Lilly, "Hey there." he said. He finished his muffin and got up, "I'm gonna go grab another book." he said, going to the same occult section that Kari had been looking at. He was hoping for some more info on the ghost that didn't sound like Kari's variation of crazy. That thing was trying to kill them, not talk to him. One book in particular caught his eye. Infact, he hadn't seen it there last time he browsed. He picked it up. It's cover was made of leather, worn from years of use. He opened it up, and the pages looked handwritten, filled with pictures on various creatures. He stopped on one page, seeing a picture of the ghost girl. What the hell is this.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Alex looked up and saw Jake's reaction to the book. He walked up and looked at it. "What is it?" he asked in a calm yet curios voice. He saw the writing and illustrations. "It looks like a diary or research journal." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Remy whistled a tune as he walked through the bookstore, looking for something that would interest him when he happened upon Kari and her posse. "Hey Kari, what're you all doing huddled around one book like that?" Remy asked the odd girl curiously.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kari glanced up at Remy and smiled. "Looking for more information." She told him simply. She held up the book she was looking at. "You never know what kind of stuff you find here. Jake's found something else too, by the looks of it." She added, glancing to where he stood by the shelves.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 pm
Jake quickly closed the journal, looking over at Alex, "Right...well it looks like a good read..excuse me." he said, moving past Alex. He dug back into the crowd, grabbed Kari's arm, and quickly pulled her out of the bookstore. "Alright look..I'm only doing this because you and me seem to be the only one's not spazzing out about the ghost." he said, then showed her the journal, especially the page about the ghost girl, as well as info on how to deal with a ghost. "It says we have to find the body and burn it."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Kari blinked in surprise as she was dragged along. "Um....Okay?" She looked at the book though, curious about it. "Hm. You know, I have heard that before. That with no body, they can't sustain a link." She looked thoughtful. "Might be worth a shot. Free the poor girl of being locked to this plane."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:50 pm
(i saw the episode with the ghost teacher and boys at the convention and they had to do that too ^^ it was creepy but funny and cool ^^)

Alex raised an eyebrow as Jake ran out with Kari and frowned. "That was kind of rude." he said and went to Molly.

Molly felt kind of left out and wanted to know what was in the book. She sat in the chair and looked at Lilly. "Hi Lilly. This is Alex, my older brother." she said with a smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:00 pm
( lol, they have to do that with every ghost fluffy. Well..every normal ghost. )

Jake nodded, "yeah, that way we can keep her from stabbing more people, and you can stop trying to make ghost friends." He said simply. "now...we just gotta find out where she was burried...there's a address next to her picture. I figure we can go look there for some clues." he glanced over at the window at the others, "You think their going to want to be involved?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image

"I think she could have been a good friend." Kari muttered to herself. She gave herself a shake and looked over at the group. "He will for sure." She said confidently, pointing to Remy. "I don't know about Molly though. She's kinda skittish. I started talking about the ghost and she freaked out."

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:06 pm
Jake gave Kari a odd look, "Remi? All he does is chase girls around...but fine whatever. Only because I dont' want to be the only one swinging the pipe this time." he said. Numbers were good to have, less likely for them to be killed. he closed the journal, "Well...what are we waiting for? Lets round up the others and get started." He had to admit. He was having fun with Kari...researching this ghost stuff. He was even growing on her insanity a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image

Kari shrugged. "He asked to hang around, hoping that the ghost would show up. So I think he'd like to come." She explained simply. She smiled and trotted back towards the others. "Let's do this. We got a lead peoples. Anyone wanna go ghost hunting?" She asked with a grin.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:16 pm
Molly backed up a bit when she heard about the ghost. She looked up at Alex and then back at Kari. "I-If Alex can come, I'll go." she said.

"If Molly wants to help, I'll go too." Alex said and he put a hand on Molly's head to calm her down a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image

"I have no problem with it. The more the merrier." Kari said with a relaxed smile. "Besides, they say two heads are better than one. You never know who will find the last clue to connect the puzzle, so it never hurts to have more people." The girl seemed rather astute in spite of her craziness.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:54 pm
Lilly thought about skipping out on the ghost hunt for a moment, just a moment, and then smiled. "I'm in as well. This should prove interesting." She looked secretly toward Jake again. "Very interesting." She stood up and rummaged about in her backpack absently, coming up with her make-up mirror, and brushed on some foundation. Apparently even while hunting ghosts she had to be perfectly made-up and accesorized. As she smoothed out her face she began to think about how the odd little group had become just that, a group.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff