Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm
"Well the other ones are full already." Jira explained. "This place is too small for my work, but it's the only place I really have right now. Just reach past all that stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:27 pm
(( would you guys have roleplayed in it if it was a romance? =(( and im sorry they're confusing. =( ))

"I dont need her to spare my life." He said bluntly. "I can hold my own against her." Devon shrugged the best he could with Gerad's weight on him.

Luna smiled. He was lying to himself. "Hey Amia? Did you have fun watching the battle?" She was trying to make light of it and joke around a little.

Ren smiled. "Well at least you have a nice place like this." She went ahead and pulled out some vegitables and dried meat Jira had just put away. "How does soup sound?"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:42 pm
Gerad yawned as he awoke. He looked around and noticed he was being carried. "Oh, well then." He inhaled and got got off of Devon's back. "Thank you Devon. After the adrenaline was done I just kinda collapsed. I'm sorry for troubling you."

"Sounds good to me. You get started on the water and i'll cut this stuff up." Jason got to work with the vegtables. He got out a knife and started choping quickly. Almost too fast to be seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm
((my god i miss so much when i work morning/afternoons DX and rayne i don't care much that you godmodded me, cause i understand when you guys are posting so much while im not there XP))

Cedric watched all the other demi-gods leave before he went over and picked up the remains of his spear.
"Father's going to kill me," he said to Deimos as the dog walked over to him, his muzzle covered and blood; Deimos was still chewing on a chunk of flesh that had belonged to one of the Hellhounds.

Not if he knows why your spear is broken
, stated Deimos, Though he may not understand why you missed your target.
"Because I wasn't aiming to kill," Cedric replied, "I guess I'm not the cold-hearted killer my father and brothers are."

Sometimes you forget that you're only half-god. Your human emotions can play tricks on you.
"You're right," said Cedric, now cleaning the demon blood off of his sword, "Father may even be happy that I was using his spear. He know I never liked the spear." Deimos wagged his tail and rubbed his head against his master's side.

That's the sort of attitude you should have
, Deimos barked, dropping the Hellhound flesh.
Cedric smiled, "Alright, let's go find Father and explain the situation, maybe even beg for a new spear."

"Um, excuse me," Rhi said, resuming visibility. She had been watching the newest stranger as he gathered his spear and talked to his dog - or at least that's what she assumed he was doing because she could only hear what the man was saying. "I just thought I'd thank you, on behalf of everyone else, for helping us against those people."

((i'm sort of taking my characters out of play for a moment, cause i was just informed that i wont have teh internetz tomorrow so i can make them catch up with other people in a bit))  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 pm
Amia nodded, disregaurding Devon's denial. "I had alot of fun, what about you?" she asked. She was about to ask Devon if he had fun, but she decided to keep that thought to herself. Instead she just laughed a little.

Malinda climbed off of the hellhound and watched as her brother curled up and went to sleep. You'd think she'd be tired, but she was just frustrated. She walked away from Theras and paced until she had made a track in the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 pm
((Alright Soulz, we'll try not to get too out of hand. D= ))

"...Malinda?" Theras stirred slightly rubbing at his eyes. He decided that he might go back to sleep in a moment or two. "You should go get your wound looked at..."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 pm
Malinda glanced over at Theras. "I'm fine brother." This was obviously not true, she had been wincing with almost every step she took. She just didn't want to go get looked at. She finally sat down, still frustrated. I doubt father ever yells at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm
Theras shrugged and rolled over to lay on his back, eyes still closed. He could tell she was still peeved from earlier. "You didn't tell me that you came by yourself." He muttered before yawning widely.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:47 pm
Malinda layed down, looking up at the 'sky'. "You didn't ask. Besides, even if I would've told you, you would've treated me like father just did." She rolled over onto the side that wasn't bleeding and pouted like a little girl would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am
((Technically, for the record, this is not advancing the plot. XD ))

Theras was silent. That was true, he most likely would have asked Charon to take her back home. But that was only because...of what? That she was his sister? In a way, he wished she was more like Persephone. Then again, he'd been working all his life. He sighed quietly. "If you want I can...talk to father about this. But there's a catch..."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 am
((Lmao, it isn't, but it makes for a good time passing XD))

Malinda shot up and looked at Theras. She didn't really care what the catch was, as long as Hades wouldn't be mad at her anymore. But then she thought about it. "Hmm...what's the catch?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:21 am
((Yup.))

"You get me a nice birthday present." His birthday was coming up soon. Theras had always been out with his teachers when it came around, and usually that meant he got less of a beating then. It seemed a fair trade.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MusicalPoet
Crew

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am
((I think this is my last post since it's kinda almost 4am here XD))

Malinda thought about it. A nice birthday present? I don't even know what you'd want. "Well, yes. Alright then, a nice birthday present it is." She went over and sat by him. "Do you really think Hades will listen to you? I mean, I know you're his favorite and all, but when you mention me..." she let her sentence drift off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:49 am
((Yeah, same here, lol.))

Theras went silent again. "Just leave that part to me..." He reached up to pat Malinda on the shoulder reassuringly. Then he rolled over and shifted until he was comfortable again, Orthrus's slow breathing comforting. "At least get that wound checked out.You did take a spear..." He mumbled before falling back asleep.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:15 pm
"Well I kinda had fun, though i'm still exhausted. I wouldn't be surprised if I passed out the moment I sit down somewhere. That guy was good." Gerad stopped for a moment and padded around at his sheath...a sheath that had no sword. "Huh. I seems Rhi took off with my sword. Where is she any way?" Gerad started to look around, not seeing or hearing her anywhere.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff