Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Isles of Draconia
Cairn Mountain Chain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 am
Borias was glad to see her awaken and he was going to say something when some unknown woman to him butted into their conversation and again made him feel like an a**.

"Our family business is not for you stranger. Keep your damn snide remarks to yourself!"

He turned back to Layla and was about to tell her how sorry he was, what a fool he was, and beg her to come home, when Zuko appeared in the cavern right next to them.

Borias was too slow and he ended up grabbing air as Zuko made off with a screaming Layla. Borias let out a yell and looked around at those in the area.

"Who can track magic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:54 am
Thankfully the hatchlings were busy eating when this one happened and Ebony barely caught the action when she'd simply turned to look into the main cavern when Maris showed up.

Her head came out of the nursery, "I can't, but I think I can still give that ability...," she said as she considered Borias and Maris. She knew there was really one way that this one could work, "But you two would have to work together to do it... It won't work with just one person, two are needed," she explained to them, giving the only option she had to give them.

Then she left them to make the decision...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:57 am
When he was given such a ridiculous option, he stomped and grew impatient. "Forget it! I don't want or need your help!"

He would get no true help from these people. Not when they hated him for what happened to Layla. He ran from the cave and made for the thousands upon thousands of stairs. He tripped and fell but got up and ran some more.

There was only one place he knew where Zuko would hide his stupid and insane a** and that was where it all began. In the elven realm.

Borias was drenched in sweat when he reached the bottom.

He hopped back in the boat and began the long trek back to the shores of home. There he could talk to Lio who could teleport him to the elven realm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later and exhausted beyond anything he knew, Borias hopped from the boat and shifted to his horse form, running hard back to the castle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:04 pm
|Maris|

"Well, damn."

Maris muttered as she reloaded her pistol. She would have gladly worked with the centaur to help the elf, but he stormed off in a tantrum before she could say anything. She shrugged.

"You sure it's only going to work for two people? Or is there another way to track them?"

She holstered her pistol and grabbed her rifle, slinging it across her back and checking her ammo bandolier.

"Any chance one of you could get me to the mainland than boat?"  

thus always to tyrants

Unforgiving Prophet

4,600 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 pm
Ebony sighed and shrugged, "If Geth was here, I'd have him take you but he's watching over Sasha right now...," she said as she thought hard.

Well, there was only one way to do it now...

She walked over to the woman and touched her head with her nose, using one of the few abilities she'd retained from the Goddess and simply sent the woman to meet Borias at the castle...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:26 pm
As they flew overhead, Ebony directed her sons to head straight for the cave as she headed for the fire currently burning in the forest below. Thankfully, they obeyed her without question. She only had to worry about Shira now. As she flew lower, she spotted Kane's dark red scales easily and dove for him with claws fully extended before he could send out another blast, deliberately raking his scales as a warning first.

He bellowed in rage and turned on her, only to find her jaws clamping down right over his muzzle as she growled at him. In that instant, he knew he'd just royally screwed up.

She let him go after a moment and glared at him as she landed, "Douse it. Now. Then get your red a** up to the cave," she told him shortly, not moving an inch until he did as she'd ordered. The fire went out instantly then he flew up to the cave with her right behind him and tried to scamper to the rear of the cave, only to be hindered by all but two of his siblings.

Aria was still on the height. Karina was curled up in a corner, as far from him as she could get.

Ebony landed on the ledge and followed him into the cave, still glaring at him, "Now then... You're father's home Kane... He should be here soon... You need to figure out how you're going to explain to him your reasons for your attitude... You're also going to tell him what you just almost did to me. Do you understand me, boy?" she growled at him, seriously pissed off at this point and not bothering to hide it.

Still, she knew what was coming next and was expecting it. He'd bluster. He'd try to exert a little dominance over even his mother, despite knowing that it was completely stupid. He'd been doing it for six months now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:56 pm
Kane recoiled in pain at Ebony's bite, and he snarled at his mother for daring to exert her will on him. His breath exuded ash as he growled. The threat of Lao being home hardly phased him; he knew his father wasn't home, or coming home any time soon. "Make your threats Mom, but Lao isn't here. You can't cowtow me so easily." Kane stated, smiling as he got ready to try and burn his mother to cinders. The flames surrounded his maw as he got ready to breath, but something stopped him. It was a feeling of dread,that something dreadful was coming. The flames died as Kane's need for dominance was replaced by the instinct of fear. He knew the feeling, and his eyes got wide with fear as he looked at Ebony, slowly shrinking into a ball of fear as his eyes looked to the sky.

It was like a dot, but it was getting bigger faster than anything should. In moments, the dot had grown to an incredible size, like a mountain just appeared out of nowhere. Lao was in his true form, and he stood to his full height and let loose a roar that shook the island itself. He breathed out a Thu'um, and the power of his Voice reached every corner of the island, calling to his children to meet at the spire of their home. Kane knew what was coming: rumors were abound about Lao being harsh on discipline, and the lucky offenders were beaten to a pulp. The unlucky ones were torn apart by his roar. The young dragon took off in a bolt, not wanting to provoke his father's anger any more than he was.

Lao slowly fell to all fours and lumbered towards the cave, letting each thunderous ponder warn his children that they had precious time to get home before he made it there.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:10 pm
Alba Derosso

Ebony knew the moment Kane knew she'd told him the truth. She also knew he'd run. Which he did. Thankfully, that roar was enough to get Aria to come down from the peak, spiraling down with the sun glinting off of scales that had turned to burnished bronze and gold as she'd grown. She landed and moved to nuzzle her mother before stepping lightly over to stand next to Karina, nuzzling the sweet-natured dragon enough to get her to perk up a bit.

Meantime, Ebony moved over to the ledge to watch Kane try to fly his escape, knowing full well that he wouldn't be able to make it. Shira started to move up next to her, but a low growl from her mother had her heading back to sit with her sisters and remaining brothers, knowing better than to test her mother right now. And not just because their father was home.

Ebony silently wished at least one of her brood had inherited her shadow nature, but that wasn't meant to be. So far, she was the only dragon of her kind despite being one of Lao's very-far-down-the-line descendants. She hadn't voiced her disappointment at all, though. She was proud of her brood, Kane's attitude notwithstanding.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:36 pm
The brood had lined up at the cave as Lao approached, and he slowly stood tall until he was at eye level with them mouth of the cavern. Kane was staring at the floor,shivering with anxiety as his brothers stood tall and faced their father in the eye. The Mountain Emperor let out a huff, his size making his breath feel like a strong wind on them. "I have returned children." He stated, his voice echoing in the cavern. His front paws touched the mouth of his home, and his size changed into his winged form so he could enter the cave and speak to his children directly. Slowly pacing before them, he remained silent for a few moments, stopping before each child to stare at them, and then move on. Finally, he decided to start with Shen.

"Shen." He stated, and his son stood tall. "You followed my directions faithfully, heeded my wisdom and you have grown well. There is much room to grow, and you will grow into your role in time." Shen bowed his head and laid down, knowing that his part was done. Lao moved on to the quivering mass that was Kane, and his brow frowned.

"Kane." Kane didn't look up as Lao huffed. "I will give you a moment to tell me your side of the story. Do not lie to me boy." His voice was stern, and Kane looked up at his father with fear. "...I....." He began, trying to find his voice. "I...am angry. I burn with hatred.... I want to fight, to burn and destroy until none can oppose me. I want to be you: strong, dominant, and unquestioned...." His words were shaky, and Lao laid down to stare his son in the eyes. "Power isn't gained through destruction. I am unquestioned because I have earned respect and fear of all around me. I fight with my voice first, my power second. Look at me Kane." Kane locked eyes with his father, almost horrified at what would happen. "Your heart burns of dragon fire, and you are a dragon's fury incarnate. You are a mirror of my youth, and you will continue to destroy until you come to terms with what you are; a boy." Lao pulled away to move on, leaving Kane angry and anxious before Lao shot him a look that would be seared into his mind. "You ever try to hurt your mother again, and you will feel the power of my Thu'um. Do. Not. Test. Me." Each word was stressed, each time Kane recoiled at it before he laid down, burying his face into the sand.

"Arden." Arden looked up to his father, trying to stop his tail from wagging. "You are my youngest son, and I regret I could not be here for you. But I have returned, and I will put some stone in your spine. You balance out your brothers, and it is a terrible burden to bear. But time and duty will shape you into the dragon you must be to bear it." Arden bowed and laid down as Lao gave him a nod, and he moved to stare at his three sons.

"You three are the first three sons I have had in a long time, but you are the sons of a Primal Dragon. The Brood Mother may choose your sisters to be her hands and voice, but I have chosen you three to lead our species to greatness. Shen, who leads by righteousness. Kane, who delivers the fury of our kind. Arden, who holds the Light and Dark in balance: you three are at the age to become adults. It is time that I teach you each a Thu'um, one suited to your temperaments. Go to your rooms now and meditate, prepare your minds and your souls. Banish all reservations, fears, and thought."

The three brothers got up and walked away in silence. This was a big deal, and none of them wished to disappoint Lao. The Emperor looked to Ebony and bowed to her in respect. "You are the Brood Mother's voice my love. I cannot guide my daughters to adulthood, for that right is not mine. It falls upon you to prepare them for what the Brood Mother will ask of them, but I will still help you perform the Rite of Adulthood."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:24 pm
Ebony looked at each of her daughters as they looked at her. She took a moment in thought before approaching them, Aria first. She met her daughters eyes for a silent moment before speaking.

"Aria... You are a daughter of the wind. But you are also my daughter and the oldest of your sisters. Your path won't be as certain as theirs, instead being as tossed about as the wind you love so much. But you must harness that and learn to follow the path meant for you," she told her softly.

Aria lowered her head in respect, her mothers words troubling her but knowing she was right, "I will try Mother," she said in a soft voice that carressed in dragon form and human form as much as her element did.

Ebony moved to Shira next, holding her blue eyes, "Shira... You are as troubled as Kane is. For all that you are his opposite is, you are as turbulent as the sea in a storm. You must calm that and harness your powers before you cause even more destruction than he is capable of."

Shira lowered her head, "You're right, Mother. I am sorry for the trouble I've caused and will work to gain the calm you say I need," she said in a slightly gravelly voice that oddly softened when she was in human form.

Ebony moved to Karina next and had to smile at her, "Karina... The calmest and sweetest of my daughters... You are the balance to Shira's tempest and Aria's silence. You must learn to balance them even as Arden must with Kane and Shen. This is not an easy task but one you will have to see through."

Karina lowered her head and nodded, "Yes Mother," she said simply, giving her simple acceptance as she always did.

Ebony finally moved back to look at them all, "My daughters... One day, you will become mothers of your own broods. You must get there through time and testing, just as I have done. The rewards are just as wonderful as the trials are harsh. I have raised you as best as I could and can only hope that the Goddess finds you as worthy as I do," she told them then stepped back again.

In between Ebony and her daughters, a soft green mist formed, bringing the scent of summer with the form of the Mother that appeared, her eyes the endlessness of the night sky and its sea of stars. She gave each of the females in front of her a tender smile, "Beautiful ones... Daughters of my daughter... I do find each of you worthy and offer my own blessing to your mothers. May you each know the peace of the earth, the soothing touch of the water, the guiding strength of the air, and the burning passions of the fire," she told them in her beautifully echoing voice, each of the elements she called upon moving over and through each female and unlocking their fully adult forms.

She then turned to Lao and gave him a nod of respect, "I will leave you to give my blessing to your sons, as is your right. Know, then, that I am well-pleased with your First Brood..." she told him with a teasing smile, knowing full well that they wouldn't stop with just one brood. Then she faded from sight...

Ebony stepped forward again and smiled at her daughters, "Go now and think on this, meditate on it. Then you will receive your father's blessing," she told them softly, knowing that it was his right to give them each a special blessing for their lives to come.

As they left, she turned to Lao and leaned her head against him in relief, grateful that the Goddess had seen her daughters worthy of such a blessing.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:14 pm
Lao was humbled that the Mother herself came in person, his eyes averted to the floor as she spoke and bestowed her blessing upon his daughters. His chest swelled with pride, yet he remained silent before the Goddess imparted on him permission to bestow the gifts of adulthood. As she left, Lao let his breath out in a deep sigh as well, leaning on Ebony slightly and looking off into the darkness of their home. "It is difficult to watch our brood become adults.... My regret is that I couldn't be here longer to watch them grow." He stated, and purred a little before nuzzling the tip of Ebony's nose. "I will return my love." He whispered solemnly, and made his way to the lairs of his male brood.

He arrived first at Arden's lair, the whole room lined with crystals of different shapes, sizes and colors. Arden lay in the middle of the room, staring into the crystals and the lights that were bending through the prisms. Lao smiled gently, and tapped his tail on one crystal. The sound echoed throughout the room, a symphony of chimes and rhythms. Arden turned to face his father, striding quietly and sitting before him, and Lao sat before his son. "It is time Arden. You are my third son, He who brings Balance. It is time to learn the Thu'um my son, and I will teach you how to bring balance through control." Lao looked to the floor, and breathed deep. As he exhaled the word, and it appeared on the floor before Arden. "Gol." Lao stated, the word carved into the floor in the Ancient Tongue. "Gol means earth, the element of my being and yours. To control the earth to control someone like us, and many dragons are tied to the earth. To use this Thu'um Arden is to override someone's will with your own, which cannot be abused or it will control you. Meditate upon this word, your soul must live it. When you speak this word, you will find yourself closer to being an adult."

Arden stared at the word on the floor and nodded slowly, intent to take his father's word to heart. With that, Lao got to his feet and bowed to Arden, symbolizing to his son that he was now considered a man in his father's eyes. Arden bowed back, and returned to the word on the floor to study it intently.

((Part1 done))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:47 pm
Lao had moved to the deep part of the mountain, where it was hot and bright. Coming to an opening, he carefully stepped over a moat of lava to see Kane pacing back and forth anxiously, ash spewing from his nostrils as he grumbled to himself. Lao remained silent as he walked in, and Kane looked up from his pacing to see his father before him. The young dragon dropped to his belly, trying to bury his nose into the dirt. "Rise Kane, I am not here to punish you. You are coming to age, and I will not be treating you like a whelp. From here on you, I will address you as a man. Rise to your feet son, and greet me as a dragon."

Kane rose to his feet and stared at Lao before breathing a gout of fire at him, trying to burn him down. Lao chuckled at the son's attempt, and breathed out a gust of wind to douse the flames. "You spit fire son, but now I will teach you how to spit Primal fire." Looking to the floor, the word came to his mind as he spat it out into an ancient carving to the floor. "Yol." The word appeared in the ancient tongue, and Kane had a blank look on his face. "Yol means Fire in the Old Tongue. Fire burns hot and bright: it is passionate incarnate though it will consume everything if left unchecked. You burn brightly Kane, but your fury is destructive if left unchecked. As you meditate upon this word, take it into your soul and direct it. Only then can you learn to direct yourself." Lao explained, and turned to leave.

"Dad...." Lao paused and looked back at Kane. It had been so long since he heard his hot-headed son call him dad. "I'm scared." The father dragon smiled and nuzzled Kane affectionately. "Good. Fear means your on to something big, and that your taking a risk. Do not be afraid, but go forward boldly son. You are a dragon; the world will know it as soon as you do." Kane looked down at the word and nodded, laying down to study it and try to learn it.

((Part 2 done))  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:43 am
While Lao was busy with the children, Ebony looked around the main room of the cavern that had become her home. Her chartreuse eyes finally fell on the small circle of stones that had once held the eggs of the brood now going through their Rite. She walked slowly over to that small circle and nosed at it a bit, remembering the day they'd been laid.

Lao had been so proud of the six eggs she'd laid and cared for until that blasted spell Goh had put her under. But Lao had freed her and brought her back in time to hatch their brood. He'd been proud that day as well.

She nosed at the circle again then curled up around it with a heavy sigh.

Their children would be leaving soon, going off to find their own homes amongst the island chain they all called home, finding mates to raise broods of their own. She was proud of her children, all of them. But she would miss having them here. Miss raising them. Watching their first flights, their first hunts, all of it...

She'd done her best to raise them all right, to instil the values they would need for their adult lives. She even had their final gifts to give them, each small box laid out along the cavern wall beside the opening. Gifts that would mark their abilities and full adult status. Gifts worthy of dragons, each created by a master hand and imbued with the proper spells to aid them whenever they needed it.

She'd chosen each stone carefully: Ruby for Kane, now carved into a small dragon with flames surrounding it; Sapphire for Aria, carved in the shape of the mountain peak she loved so much with a whirlwind around it; Paraiba Tourmaline for Shira, carved into a dragon surrounded by waves in a turbulent storm; Star Moonstone for Karina, carved into a simple heart; Lapis Lazuli for Arden, carved in the shape of the scales, a dragon in each side; and Imperial Topaz for Shen, carved in the image a hatchling coming out of its shell.

Each one carried a spell that would aid their ability to control their abilities, a spell to help them call for aid should they need it, and another spell to keep them from ever being damaged. They hadn't come cheap to get, but she'd been able to get them done in time for this day.

But she hadn't stopped with stones for the brood... She'd gotten one more finished... It now waited in a larger box at the end of the line... It was the one she'd had done for Lao and was very important to her. She'd hovered around Cassius as he'd created it until he'd finally told her to leave or he wouldn't finish it.

It was made from a single piece of onyx that she'd found deep in the cavern they called home during an extension long ago. The Siren who worked with the gemstones said he'd never seen one as large or perfect and had done the carving free of charge just to work with it.

She'd paid him for the additions to it though, wanting it to be perfect for her mate. Now, she simply waited for him to finish with their brood, for all of the children to learn what they needed from him, for them to come out here where they'd say their final farewell to her before they headed out to find their own homes...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:52 pm
Shen was sitting on the terrace on his lair, watching the setting sun with a look of content. He sat up straight, practicing that regal bearing that his father had. The sun shone of his brilliant skin, and he felt anxious about the trials his father would ask of him. Looking back to the entrance of his lair, he could see Lao standing there quietly, watching his son with a pleased smile. Walking into the light, he quietly sat beside his son and watched the setting sun with a sigh. "As this sun sets, so too does your childhood Shen. Your coming of age is now, and when the sun rises tomorrow, so will the first day of your adulthood." Shen looked up at his father, trying to stand tall as Lao walked in front of him and sat down, blotting out the sun.

"You have done well in learning my ways and staying true to the path, and it will reward you in time my son. As my first son, you will inherit my will to unite our species and restore our glory. There will be many who will stand in your path, and if they will not see reason, then let them be pushed aside." Lao stated and stared at the ground. "FUS" His voice echoed in the valley as the word appeared in the ground in the Primal Tongue. Shen stared at the ground intently, kneeling down to examine it as Lao watched on. "Fus is old tongue speak for Force. This is my signature shout, and it will rip the scales off your foes and break the world around you. Feel the force within you son, and let it speak to any who would oppose you." The young dragon watched as his father got up and bowed, and Shen bowed back before resting back down to examine the word.

Lao made his way back to Ebony with a grin, sitting down beside his wife and nuzzling her gently. "Our sons have had my blessing, and tomorrow we will summon our children as adults. I will present our daughters with my blessing tomorrow, and you will give them their gifts." His eyes fell to the empty mound that housed their eggs, and he let out a long sigh. "It will be difficult without them won't it? Empty nesters once more." Lao mused before looking at Ebony with a sly grin. "But.... I figured we're not that old are we? It has been too long since we have had a night of passion together." His tail stroked along hers, his muzzle running along her neck as he got closer to his wife.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:06 am
Alba Derosso

Ebony crooned to him as he nuzzled her and returned the gesture, finding that she loved it when their minds worked along the same paths. It didn't happen all the time, thankfully. That would have made them too much alike and unknowingly miserable with each other. No, they were just different enough. Not quite total opposites, but fairly close. It made the moments when they thought along the same lines that much more pleasant to experience.

She considered the gift she'd had made for him and moved to get it now. She carefully grabbed it with her jaws and put it down in front of him without a word about it then simply curled up around the old nest again.

"I know they have to grow up... I know they have to go live their own lives... But it will be... empty here... when they do..." she said softly, letting her mind go back to what she'd been thinking about before, "I don't begrudge any of the abilities that they inherited from us... But I do... I regret that none of them gained my shadows... I've learned that I was the first true Shadow Dragon born, and the last... Bane has the shadows, yes, but not fully, not like me... I wonder sometimes if it was meant to be passed on or if I am supposed to be the only one..." she had to let him know what she'd been thinking, something they'd both agreed on early.

Then her chartreuse eyes went wistful as she thought back, "They were so adorable when they hatched... Kane tripped over his wings first thing... Aria simply standing there until her wings dried and looking at the others as if they were idiots for not thinking of it... Arden and Karina hatching at the same moment then crooning at each other... And poor Shen, tripping over his tail, of all things, tumbling right into Aria... They were so adorable, Lao..." she said, remembering each one of their brood from that day...

She knew what he'd see when he opened the box. That beautiful piece of onyx, so large and polished to a high sheen, carved so carefully and beautifully. She'd tried to think of so many things she could have chosen for it, but only one thing had seemed right... It was the two of them in dragon form during their mating flight, with them in human form below simply holding each other as they looked off in the distance together. The spells on it were the best the Siren had ever done and had taken him a week to set; one to keep the piece protected from damage, one to make the dragons seem to move as they flew, and one to link the piece to them both.

In the box with the piece were six more pieces; three for her, three for him. With the chips removed from the onyx as it had been carved, Cassius had created two sets of the collars and bracelets Ebony was so fond of wearing in her feline form. The set for her also had emeralds and yellow diamonds added to it in beautiful pieces obviously created by a Master's hand. The set for him had been done with rubies and garnets to go with the onyx, done in beautifully masculine pieces that she'd hoped he'd be willing to wear.

She knew he didn't mind the collar and bracelets she'd given him that were intended for battle, but had somehow known he'd shy away from the other sets she liked to wear that were a bit more flashy. She'd known that there would be left over fragments from the gem she'd taken to the Siren and had requested that he do the jewelery with those fragments for good reason. She didn't want another episode like what had happened before the brood had hatched. With the jewelery, even if he only wore it in his feline form, Lao would know if anything happened to her, the reverse happening for her.

She knew full well that Lao would be able to feel the spells on the pieces and easily be able to tell what they did. So she wasn't sneaking anything in at all. She only hoped he would understand what those spells meant for them...

She lifted her head and nosed at the empty nest a bit then tilted her head at him a bit with her head turned a bit shyly to the side, "And yes... It has been a long time since we were together... Tonight is for them... Tomorrow is for us... Tomorrow... after they have left to find lairs of their own..." she whispered to him then leaned her head forward to nuzzle at his teasingly, "then perhaps... you can chase me again..." she finished in an even softer whisper as she gave him a soft draconic purr...  
Isles of Draconia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff