Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna had been going to ask Haru about herself, when the others in the next cell began panicking. She shivered and flattened herself against the wall, whimpering when the spider scuttled by again. Thankfully, it ignored her.

She looked around slowly as a chill spread through the dank prison. The whole room was suddenly plunged into darkness and she gasped as several sets of glowing eyes appeared outside the cells. She heard a sound like a huge rushing wind and felt herself flung forcefully back into her cell. Somehow she knew the others had been likewise returned to their places.

Marianna froze in fear when she heard a low-pitched, wicked laugh that made Lucifer sound comforting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image

"Hey, relax, she just went out chasing cars is all....stupid spider was asking for a beat down." Reelo pressed himself against the front of his cell, looking down the hall both ways in the hopes that he might spot the brightly colored lioness in the dank halls of this prison. "Damn..." Something occurred to him suddenly that sent a chill down his spine. Memories. Reelo shook his head at the them in an effort to think of something else, but even the strong, cold wind that came next couldn't fully rid the male of his concern. "That spider had seemed awfully excited to get to Naomi." He whispered to no one, playing back exactly what it had said to the lioness in his head. Text book taunt in war, the creature had wanted Naomi to attack it and there was obviously a plan there. He scowled, sitting against the far wall of his cage and staring out at whatever was supposed to be coming now, probably their tormentors... He didn't much care for the lioness but suddenly he hoped she was alright.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:58 pm
User Image
Iga

Iga chuckled cheerfully as he entered the newest cell block, dragging a limp Lucifer along behind him. Several demons filed in behind him, and soon the meager torchlight flickered back on, seeming to struggle against the presence of so many dark beings.

"My my, such naughty little children you've all been," he said smoothly, walking from cell to cell. He pulled out a poisoned knife and sliced each of the prisoners' throats, cackling as they each bled out and healed within a few minutes. "Trying to escape when we've been so kind to you? Tsk. Good to know my hospitality isn't appreciated..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

"Lucifer.." That was the first one Reelo recognized, the king of demons looked completely gone. And then there was the other demon, the one carrying him- Reelo didn't readily recognize him but it was no doubt the one who had taken his place as the king of hell. He wasn't sure when his throat was slit- perhaps during thought because he hadn't even the time to avoid it, falling to his knees and covering the large gash in his neck vainly. He had barely managed to tie his bandana around the wound when he finally gave out and collapsed on the floor in a pool of his own blood, closing his eyes..and then reopening them an instant later, in the exact same spot he had died in. This time though he was no longer bleeding, and extremely mad- this one looked far to human to be torturing them. "********... Who the hell.." Reelo pressed his palms to the cold floor of his cell and pushed himself off of the floor, sitting crouched in the middle of his cell and shooting this new man a look of utter disgust. If he was the new ruler of hell there was a chance that speaking would have him suffer some new fate for the rest of eternity...His mouth was faster than his brain though. "You..You must think your something special because you can hurt trapped animals- Watch and see if I get out of this cage, I'm going to take that knife from you and shove it up your a**! Do you hear me!? He roared, grabbing the bars at the front of his cell and shaking them to the best of his ability as if to emphasize his point.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:10 pm
Epsilon

User Image

He scuttled back in, his many eyes focused on the white haired girl that was trying to hide in the far corner of her cell to escape him. "Forget the forgetting forgotten. Even the best of the butterflies have no reason to fly is there is not grass. Stars, how beautiful they are as they burn, but more so as they explode." He told her before taking a long and leasurely step closer, suddenly shifting and growing, his coloring changing as did his features in general.

User Image

When he looked down at her, he grinned at her fear filled shrieks, his fangs dropping down to lock into their positions in his mouth. "Come now, we must set the places for the others at the oak table. The fire is so pretty in the crystal. You will meet the lord and his lady, but the lady is the lord. Don't forget to bow to the knights of the night. The black and green are coming with the Master. Void and envy suit him best I think. Time to die in your head little pixie. Hope you taste good." He told her and yanked her up by her hair, inspecting her for a good place to bite.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:20 pm
User Image
Iga

Iga paused in his assessment of the prisoners and slowly returned to stand in front of the boy who had spoken, his smile growing into a shark-like grin. "Want to try it, boy?" he asked in a mock-kind voice, holding up the sickly green knife and pretending to offer it to him before stabbing it into the boy's leg, efficiently pinning him to the cell floor.

"Do not speak of things you do not understand... I've undergone tortures that would make your little mind break in less than a second, child.... Hehehe..." He removed the poisoned knife from the boy's leg and slit open Reelo's stomach, getting to his feet leisurely and cleaning the blade against his robe. "A pity you're not mine... I would enjoy breaking you, child... But no. Marianna is my special treat..." He grinned over at the girl he intended to torment, watching her tremble with relish.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"Iga, sweetie...Tone it down a little. We want them crippled, not broken."

The Queen couldn't help but chuckle when he entered the cell block. The demons parted like the Red Sea so he could pass. His mate had definitely instilled a certain degree of fear in them when it came to him. The "touch my queen and die" law was certainly effective.

"Sorry, darlings...But considering how your prisoners have misbehaved so much, I have to assess each of you..."

Jordan smiled slightly and entered Reelo's cell, leaning up against the closest wall. Since his mate appeared to have taken an interest in the boy, he would watch Kane first. Jordan ran his fingers through his hair and shrugged, waving at the bleeding male slightly.

"Hi there~! I'm Jordan. It's a pleasure to meet you, love. Kane...I'll be watching you first...Try not to disappoint me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 pm
Epsilon

User Image

Epsilon lowered the shuddering girl and looked at the Queen of Hell. "But Master-mistress, I need the flowing. The waters, the fish, I need to smell it. The little shard smells like rain and flies. Can I taste the sparkles? I want to taste them Master-mistress." He begged, his face in an almost pouting look.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:15 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis walked up to the bars of Reelo's cell and bowed to both Iga and Jordan respectfully, kissing the cheek of the woman on his arm softly before addressing the Queen. "Your Royal Highness, Epsilon wants to know if he can bite my niece right now or if you intend to watch Malpas work. He is trying to be polite, but his words get a bit jumbled at times. Please forgive him." He told them, his voice soft and only touched by a cold malace that shone in his fanged smile so clearly.

He turned to the woman and gently smiled to her. "So my dear Lilith, shall we go and greet your daughter and my niece? I am sure that they have missed us so terribly." Eblis asked her and kissed her hand, a cruel and slightly lustful gaze in his blackish blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Jordan.

"The sparkles are yours to taste, little spider...But they are fragile, like shards of twilight. Do not damage the shards, for we need them to find the night...Or was it dawn? Should the shard crack, you will shatter."

Jordan grinned, a faint glint of insanity showing in his eyes before it was quickly replaced by his original playfulness. His gaze fell on Malpas then as he quickly studied the demon and shrugged. Kane would be the first to be examined, but Malpas would soon follow.

"I'll be watching Malpas during the next torture session."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"I could think of nothing I would like more than to see my beloved Vivica again..."

Lilith chuckled cruelly, observing Xombie as she cowered in her cage. It appeared as if the girl had already recognized her. There was no other reason for her to be so afraid. The demon woman giggled, kissing Eblis's cheek before calmly making her way into her daughter's. Lucion cawed wickedly and flew at the girl, enjoying the frightened screech he received in response.

"Now, now...My dear Vivica...Or was it Melanie now?...Is that any way to greet your mother and your dear old friend, Lucion?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm
Eblis Matanza

User Image

Eblis chuckled at the sight of the woman screaming at his wife's familiar, a grin on his face as he gently took her hand in his and lightly motioned for the cell two away from her. "My dear, you should meet your niece, isn't that right? She is very profitable, as I'm sure I have told you. I was able to make over three thousand in a single night from her." He said, his eyes clear and calm, as if he was mentioning a small change in the setting rather than how he sold his own niece.

Eblis opened the cell door and bowed as he held it open for Lilith, a small smile on his face as he approached the shuddering, whimpering, and crying woman in his familiar's hands. "Hello Dalila. I'm sure you remember my voice. Uncle Matty is here for you my dear. This is your Aunt, and the perfect match for my heart; Lilith Matanza. She is Vivica's mother. Don't you worry about Naomi, child. She is with my other prisoners and will be kept there while I try to create new lists for you. Just because you are dead, doesn't mean that you are done with your tasks." He told her before he gipped her chin and smiled at her with a greed filled gaze. "And you will earn me money once again my dear. Vivica is waiting to meet her new father, so I must go. Don't worry, I'll be back. And this will only hurt for a day at most." He told her before kissing her lips, feeling her shudder and cry harder before turning and walking out of her cell, leaving her with his familiar as he held the door once more for Lilith.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"Lucion...Remain with Epsilon and try to keep him out of trouble..."

Her familiar let out a frustrated caw, but obeyed anyways, flying over and landing neatly on Epsilon's head. Lilith just shrugged. She knew Lucion hated Epsilon, but someone had to keep him from doing something too crazy while the King and Queen were still around.

"Amore...Meet your new daughter...Isn't she adorable?"

Lilith chuckled and grabbed Xombie's hair, pulling it hard enough to force her to her knees. This time, she didn't receive a response from the girl, which kind of irritated her. She had liked the scream earlier. The woman wanted her to scream again.

"Vivica...Meet your new father...Eblis Matanza...Why don't you be a good girl and greet your new father properly..."

Slowly the lifted Xombie on to her feet before shoving her forward into Eblis. Judging by the look on the girl's face, she wasn't too pleased about having to touch him. There was so much hatred in her eyes...It almost made Lilith want to laugh. The girl was still as defiant as ever...

"Oh? What's with that look? Do you not like your new father?...How unfortunate..."

Lilith grabbed the girl by her throat and threw her on the ground, waiting for her to attempt to get back up before placing her foot on her back, holding her in place.

"I do believe we've found the position you belong in, you little b***h...You've always looked best on your knees...You will show my new husband respect or you will be punished...Forgive her for her ignorance, my love...She was always a stupid child..."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image
Lucifer

Being betrayed by one of his previously-loyal demons (curse that Baal!) was bad enough. But being paraded in front of the very humans he'd tried to save, like the failure he was... That was almost more than he could stand. Even worse than that; he could see that they weren't holding up well, and the tortures hadn't even begun. He thrashed in Iga's grip, prepared to make one final stand.

He knew it would hasten his death, but he didn't care. There was no point in prolonging the inevitable; probably better to get his trip to the Depths over with. Besides, he really wanted to be a thorn in the King's side, even in death. "Don't fear them, you foolish humans! Fear gives them control!! If you don't fear them, if you fight back, you stand a chance! So fight, damn you!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image
Iga

Iga looked at Lucifer with mild displeasure, twisting the male's head all the way around with a sickening crack. He watched as the demon gasped in pain, clinging to the faint illusion of life he had been granted. "You always did have a bigger mouth than was healthy for you, little Luci... You know you never stood a chance against me, right? Must say I'll miss taunting you. But for your little outburst, and your treason, you must die."

Iga laughed and gripped Lucifer at the top of his head by his hair, ripping the demon right in half and tossing the pieces aside. They would crumble to dust and vanish fairly soon, so he wasn't worried about the mess. He turned to Marianna, putting away his poisoned knife and passing through the bars to her cell. He laughed, his orange eyes glowing at the sight of her fear and disgust. "Scary, aren't I? But you're not yet as scared of me as you should be, my dear..."

Iga yanked her to her feet and chained her up from the ceiling, tearing the shroud from her shoulders and stripping her of its meager protection. He flexed his hand and a barbed whip appeared in it. "Don't fret, child," he said softly to the sobbing, terrified girl. "This will only hurt... A lot." Iga shrieked with laughter as he brought the whip whistling down. Where it cut her skin, no blood flowed, but wasps poured out; another of the girl's worst fears. He listened to her horribly shrill and frantic screams, savoring them for a moment, before starting in again with the torture itself.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff