Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah gasped softly when Kevin first spoke, feeling like he had stabbed her right through the heart. She wasn't the only one who had been surprised; she could hear her friends and family shouting their disapproval of his words.

"What the fu... Kevin, you dumbass!"

"Don't do this, you're making a horrible mistake!"

"That is it, you're dead!"

"Kevin, you're a fool!"

From her father, she heard only a low growl. She knew he was going to kill Kevin in front of all these people, and prepared to protect him in spite of this. She felt tears welling up in her eyes and wanted to cry, but the sadness quickly changed to confusion when he touched her.

Finally, she understood what he wanted and blushed again. She smiled and nodded, letting her human disguise fall away, not even caring that there were people here who had thought she was human. Her red hair turned a snowy white, and her eyes gleamed gold. Her dog ears sprouted from beneath her hair, almost unsettling her headdress. Sirrah had never felt happier. Now she knew for sure that Kevin loved her as she was.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:33 am
Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin smiled at her more as she revealed her true form, his eyes soft, loving, and gentle as he took in hr beauty, drinking it in as though it was the sweetest of of sights. He glanced around the room and sighed, rolling his eyes at the guests and saying loudly, "Come on, you morons. I wouldn't stand her up like that. I love my Goddess too muh to do that. Hell, I said worse things to a freaking mountain of Dragon and got scars to get her back. Seriously people, what the ******** turned back to the now flabbergasted priest and grinned at him wickedly, his trademark grin plastered onto his lips. "What, never seen a Demon Goddess before? C'mon, I thought you said you had seen it all! Let's finish this up, okay? I want to spend the rest of my life with Sirrah." He told the still shocked man.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah giggled at Kevin's banter and beamed at him as the flustered priest finished the ceremony in haste. She heard those wonderful words, "You may now kiss your bride", and looked up at Kevin mischievously. Her expression clearly read, 'Come and get it.'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:02 pm
Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin saw her smile and started off slowly, teasingly, then he pulled her into a lowered embrace and leaned down to kiss her passionately as if it was the climactic kiss scene from some old time movie, and hear every single guest cheer loudly. I love you Sirrah Renee Rawlings... He thought to her as he kept kissing her, even giving her mind a gentle kiss.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah kissed Kevin back eagerly, wrapping her arms around his neck and blushing, both from the kiss itself and the name change. 'Hm... I could get used to the sound of that,' she thought back with a mental grin. She realized the kiss was a little too long to be polite in front of witnesses, and stood them up straight. 'Plenty of time to pick up where we left off when we get to... wherever the honeymoon is. Where are we going, anyway?' she asked him mentally as they parted to walk down the aisle and to the car that would take them to the reception hall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:55 pm
Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Ireland.... Where all of the wee little folk are... We can get some lucky charms direct from the sorce! Top o' the day to ya my darlin! He thought to her as they rused to the limo, trying to avoid the showering rice from all sides. He didn't see red dots coming from Harmony and Ash, or hear poor Lokita in her verbal rampare against the dots that were mocking her. What he knew was that suddenly both he and Sirrah were on the ground and Lokita was off cashing the two beams of light, demanding that they come back and fight fair. All he could do after the shock wore off, was laugh. "Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:15 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

'Wonderful! You'll love it there, it's so beautiful, so green and magical...' Sirrah chuckled as they were tackled and got up as soon as she could see straight, helping her roaring husband to his feet as well. "Come on, love. Let's go. Bye everyone!" she called cheerfully to her waving friends and family. She felt on top of the world.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:04 pm
Pitt Sulivan

User Image

Pitt wasn't driving his car, it had the tires slashed and the steering wheel removed, a note that was simply emblazened with the Chanchung Enterprise loco attached to the seat. He kept running to Erin's and Ash's house, banging on the door as hard as he could, screaming loudly, "Wings! WINGS! ERIN OPEN THE GOD DAMNED DOOR! ASH! SOMEONE OPEN UP THE ******** DOOR NOW!!!" In his desperation, praying that they were home and he was't too late. "OPEN THE DOOR!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:10 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin heard the pounding on the front door and quickly turned off the homemade macaroni and cheese she was making. She grabbed the metal bat she kept around in case of break-ins and ran to the door, flinging it open and preparing to give the person a piece of her mind.

She froze when she saw Pitt. The look on his face scared her. "Pitt? What the hell is this? What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:14 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

Pitt was shaking when the door opened and he grabbed Erin by her sholders and asked, "Where is Ash?! Where is she?! Where are the twins?! Erin we don't have time!!" He half yelled in his panic. Kimberleigh was on her way. He couldn't let her get to them. "Erin, where are they?!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

"Calm down! They're fine, they're in the basement playing a game! Now what's all this about, Pitt?!" shouted Erin. His attitude was frightening her. Pitt had a tendency to overreact, sure, but she'd never seen him this frantic. "What the hell is going on? What don't we have time for? You're not making any sense!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm
Pitt Sulivin

User Image

He shvoed her back inside and yelled to her, "Keep them hidden! Kimberleigh Naruse! She's coming for them! Keep them safe and DON'T ******** OPEN THE DOOR NO MATTER WHAT ERIN!" and slammed the door in her face, holding it shut before adding, "LOCK THE ******** DOOR! I'M GONNA BE A GOOD DOG AND GUARD!" He heard a car engine drawing closer, and he put his foot to the door jam. "SHE'S HERE! STAY INSIDE OR SHE WILL KILL ASH AND TAKE THE TWINS!!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin was torn between forcing the door open and helping Pitt, and running automatically to protect Ash, the twins, and their puppy. She chose the latter option and locked all the doors and windows before running downstairs, slamming the basement door and sliding the dead bolt home. She didn't say a word to Ash or the girls, but leaned against the door and took out her cell phone. "Nine one one... Nine one one... ********! Of course Verizon wouldn't get service down here! s**t, s**t, s**t! If we live through this, I am so ******** switching phone companies!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Sakura

Sakura's ears twitched and she growled when Erin entered the basement in a rush. She ran over to the girl and barked. "What is it, Erin? What's wrong? Why do you smell so scared?" She growled fiercely when she vaguely smelled a male on the girl. It was faint, but still there. "Where is he? I'll kill him for you, Erin, just point the way!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:44 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash heard Sakura barking, then growling and hear Erin say something in a very strained whisper. She stood from the couch and smiled at the twins, who were practically addicted to Tetris, and walked over to her lover, who was currently pacing the hidden corner. Ash felt a frown on her lips. Erin only paced when she was near tears. She walked over and grabbed her shoulders, looking into Erin's green eyes with worry. "Babe? What's wrong? Was someone bothering you at the door? Should I go and tell 'em off?" She asked, looking at the stairs and moving for them. No one was allowed to upset her Erin. NO ONE.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games