Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:06 pm
"down to 4 huh, well, should we follow him, you know he did kinda just run out on us." transforming into the winged cat he preferred most of the time Astro wandered out of the room following "erra's" scent. Finding the creature in the chamber from which Quincy had come from devouring prisoners of the cloaked figure. "Who were those cloaked things?" he thought to himself, not really knowing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:08 pm
Emma had followed the creature silently. "Just as I thought..." She murmured after watching how it walked then it's reaction to the smell of flesh. "What should we do?" Chi-Chi asked anxiously. "You idiot!" Phynix said and slapped her on the back of the head. "Emma was the one who always dealt with the creatures. She knows what to do."  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:14 pm
Quincy slid to a halt at the entrance of the room. The screaming was coming from one of the prisoners. Oh well, the world was crowded enough, and it wasn't his fight. "Hey, once you work things out with this guy, come explain to me exactly what you guys are and what your story is. I'll be outside, I picked up on some choice reading." He said as he flashed the roll of parchment.

Outside, Quincy glanced over the paper he had acquired. Some of the symbols were new to him, and he never really used magic, but yes, it was exactly what he thought it was. Sighing, he waited for the others to emerge so he could share his news.

((Gotta go to work guys, take your time))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:17 pm
Maneki followed along with them and almost retched with the combined smell and gore in the room. "oh I think I'm gonna be sick"

Erra didn't seem to notice any of them and continued to bite into the woman's neck. The woman screamed in agony with tears rolling down her face. when she saw the other approach she called out for them. "please help me!"

Maneki couldn't take it anymore. He lept forward and drove one of his swords into Erra's back "get off of her now!" he screamed trying to use the sword as a lever to pry him off.

erra once again seemed not to take notice and a group of tendrils sprouted from his back and slammed Maneki away as he continued to devour her. Fortunately the girl had died of blood loss and wasn't suffering anymore.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 pm
Looking up at Emma, "so, do you know what this creature is?" looking back at the creature they were calling "erra". "Hey, Quincy's back, and what is that symbol?" Stretching, Astro in cat form curled up and laid down at the feet of the other three there.

(edit: didn't see maneki come in before posting)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 pm
Emma pulled Maneki away, "There's nothing you can do. Come on, let's go see what Quincy found." She ran out after Quincy. Like Phynix had said she was the one who took care of the hell creatures. She always hungered for new information about them to help her handle them better. She came out of the door and into the daylight. She looked around for Quincy. She'd kill him for that paper if she had to.  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm
Not wanting to get in the way Astro calmly got up and moved out of the dungeon and up out of the whole underground labyrinth and headed off in a different direction from all the others. Disappearing into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:48 pm
Maneki reluctantly followed Emma. He felt like he had been a failure he couldn't fend off the cloaked figures, he couldn't stop them from summoning that thing, he couldn't even save that woman. He stood beside Emma not saying anything and pulled his hood down so it covered his face.

Meanwhile in the room Erra finished devouring the woman and continued to eat other captives until he was satisfied. In all he had eaten 3 of them. breaking from his pseudo-trance he looked around wondering where the other had gone. It seemed they had lost interest in him. He looked down and saw a blade coming out of his stomach. He looked behind him seeing the hilt on the others side. Apparently someone had stabbed him at some point. It didn't hurt so he left it were it was and made his way through the dungeon not sure where to go.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 pm
Emma looked at Phynix and nodded. Phynix then disappeared back into the dungeon to look for the beast. She found it and kept her distance for awhile. Why was Emma so interested in this thing? Eventually she flew up behind it and pulled the sword from it's back. It was Maneki's. She'd return it to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 pm
A one-armed Quincy dropped out a tree behind Emma. "Boo." He said in a wry tone, "Now I want to know all about you people before I decide anything. Who are you, what are you doing here, why are you doing whatever you're doing, and why the hell can't I remember the last 2 weeks?" he questioned.  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:49 pm
Emma whipped around "I don't know half that. Now what the hell did you do with that scroll?" Chi-Chi looked at Emma then Quincy, "Um...I'm Chi-Chi and this is Emma. We're just exploring the forest without any real goal and we don't know anything about you or your situation."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:51 pm
"I've hidden it with my arm. Before I bring it out I want you to tell me who the rest of your companions are, and you and them also have promise not to hurt me. It might be a smart idea to hurry..." he intoned darkly.  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm
Emma smirked, "I'm Emma, daughter of Hades. Perhaps it is you who may want to corporate." She gave a mocking shrug, "Unless you want to bring the wrath of my father upon you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm
"A daddy's girl hmm? I think we should learn how to solve problems ourselves. I have complete control over my other arm. Even if it's the last thing I do, I will burn that paper. And I want that little imp by your side the whole time, and as soon as the other one gets out, I don't want it leaving my sight either.

But enough about our little situation here. I was assaulted by a nonliving creature that wasn't undead either. It looked like the surrounding population, and had an arcane scroll shoved down it's throat. What does that remind you of?"  

aamiller321

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 pm
Emma laughed at his threat, "Being rather bold aren't you? Regardless. It reminds me of box. Not alive, not undead, it has a purpose and fulfills it. in this case, I assume protecting that scroll."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games